Created a monster?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Apr 16, 2018.

?

What would you do if I handed over keys to you

1. Throw them away

28 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. Let ya out

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    On November 15th 2017, my life changed dramatically. I was feeling unbearable guilt for my habitual masturbation . I felt like I was cheating on my wonderful wife, and I guess I was cause it caused me to neglect her by not providing for her sexual needs.
    I looked for solutions and the only thing that looked like it would work is wearing a chastity cage. After shopping around for a week or so, I decided on a cage and bought it.
    When it arrived I opened it and had to watch a video on how to operate it. Figured it out and locked it on. Now remember This was never a fantasy of mine, it was a solution to help save my marriage .
    That night after dinner my wife and I went out on the back porch to smoke a cigarette. I had the keys in my pocket and the cage securely in place. I took out the keys and placed them in her hands. Of course she asked what they went too and that's when I spilled my guts to her. I could see she was hurt and I explained that it wasn't her fault but all mine. I said the cage was the only thing that I though that could stop my foolishness. Then she got mad about it and told me to get use to that thing. Got up took the keys and put them in her pocket.. that was the last moment that I had any control over my sexual wants.
    I did start looking more to give her sexual gratification. For the first week she had more ORGASMS then she had in a year. She asked me if I wanted to cum one night and I said that's up to you baby. So she got up and left the room. Went out to the den and watched TV. No release for me. The following week she had got a prostate massager and told me she was going to milk me! Apparently she had been reading up on male chastity and told me that she wanted to release the cum out without me having an orgasm. I protested about having something inserted into my anus until she said if you ever want that cage off again you will do it! So guess what I had my first milking and then another and another, once every week with the hopes that the cage might come off this time.
    I give her credit, she is definitely making sure that it stays locked up. She was allowing me to remove it to clean with her supervision until I asked her what she would do if I refused to put it back on. Her reply was I guess I couldn't force you to lock it back on if you didn't want too. So the following week she asked me if I wanted to play some, of course I do, was my reply. She said close your eyes. So I did and she pulled my arms behind my back and handcuffed me, then chained me to a shackle we have on the floor by the bed. I opened my eyes and she had left the room. She came back with baby wipes and oil. She took out her keys and unlocked my cage and removed it. Cleaned the cage and my penis and when she finished she oiled up my penis and before I could protest about it she had my manhood locked back up.
    I asked what about playing she said we just did. WOW!!!!! I had no response. She said if I wanted my penis cleaned from now on this is how it will be done. She feels that she can't trust me to clean and lock it back up, so this is the way it will be done from now on.
    One day I had a doctor's appointment and I asked to be unlocked so I could go. Unbelievably she said no and that I needed to tell my doctor why I was in chastity. Embarrassed as I was I went and had a discussion with my doctor on why I was in chastity. He was a little surprised but he assured me that this wasn't the strangest thing he has ever seen. He actually examined around my genitals and said everything looked fine and healthy and that was that.. My wife was thrilled about it. She had several orgasms that night.
    I ordered a custom cage from RED Chili, which was a suggestion/order from my wife. Got it a few weeks ago and have been wearing it 24/7. Well a few days after having the new cage on, I came home and my wife was in my workshop at the grinder, grinding the teeth off a bunch of keys. I asked what are you doing. Her reply oh grinding the teeth off of these keys. She said I didn't need them anymore with the new cage, cause I could clean it without removing the cage. I asked if that was all the keys, and she said it might be or not. I haven't seen a key or had my cage off since. It has been 161 days since I first locked that cage on my penis. My wife has changed drastically since that day. I asked her one day if she liked having me locked up. Her reply was, at first I didnt but seeing how it changed you has changed my mind about it. I'm liking it more each day. I never worried about you cheating on me with another woman, but now that your locked up, it's guaranteed.
    The changes in my wife over these 161 days has really been surprising. I honestly expected her to release me after a couple of days at the most. I was wrong.
    I definitely deserve everything she has in store for me. I cheated by masturbating instead of focusing my attention on her. I have a minimum of 13 years before I can bitch about anything. She is definitely number one again in my life. Did I create a monster? I say NO. What do you think?

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    You did but if you are happy nothing more matters

Instead of giving the surprise and the keys you should talked to her and take another approach, now it is too late and when the time comes you will have to choose, your wife or your penis because she will not tolerate very well that you get rid of the cage so think carefully what will be when the moment arrives

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like your having fun.

5. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I dont know about fun. She has only allowed me 2 orgasms. Where before I was having 2 to 3 a day from masturbating. Now its more milking than anything else . My penis has been locked 24/7 since the red chili arrived, no removing to clean. It can be cleaned without unlocking it.
    I did initially lock myself up, she's the one making sure it dosent get unlocked .
    The thing is, is that I dont know if there is a key to unlock me around anymore. So basically I have to wrap my mind around the fact that its never going to come off again.
    The cage Im locked in now has a pad lock and a security screw that has a special pattern that no tool I have can remove it. I probadly could cut the lock off, but how do you remove the screw.
    So basically it permanently locked on me. Unless she produces a key.
    Dont get me wrong, Im not stressing about it. Like I have said before, I definitely deserve this, thats why I initially locked it on me. I just didnt expect her to be so diligent about keeping me locked. 1 or 2 weeks top is how long She would keep it on me is what I though. Think again.

6. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Dont worry Juan I have and always will choose my wife over my penis. I have been permanently locked for the past 3 weeks and I still love her even more. I dont care
    more about the cage than her. She is the best

7. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Congratulations for your wife, a most diligent woman, taking care of her property, forget that one day you had a male organ, now it is hers.
    Be happy! :D

8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:

I am happy and Im happy for my wife. Her needs are being addressed more and met. She used to be embarrassed about telling me what she really liked but now she is totally open and Im learning more about her likes and more of ger kinky side.
    Funny that it took a cage to get her to finally open up.

9. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not unusual, many girls have longings for doing her kickies, are shy to talk about, but with a little help and a lock device all of it comes out.

Rectrix, Breathe and Doczilla421 like this.
  10. Chaste J.

Local Time:

Doczilla421 likes this.
  11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds to me like your wife had built up alot of resentment and anger over the years lol. Now you are feeling her wrath!

Breathe, Chaste J. and Doczilla421 like this.
  12. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Justifiably so. I deserve everything she decides to do. Not much I can do to stop her either. She pretty much has a counter move on anything I do or think of, kind of frustrating. The moment I locked that first cage on, she had me from then on. I have to get use to the idea of not having control over my penis anymore. I guess it will come with time and acceptance.

13. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    Yes, the answer is yes. In fact, you didn't create anything, you just revealed what was already there but never came out.
    And "monster" is a mild way to describe it.

14. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's offical now. She has informed me tonight that her cage will never be removed again unless she wants it or it needs cleaning. At which of either I will be securely chained and cuffed to the bed or floor so as to discourage any attemp on my part to keep her from locking me back up.
    Her decision on this course of action is based on a book she has been reading by a Mistress Benay. She also told me she might e mail Mistress Benay and get better educated on male chastity. Personally I don't think she needs more education. She seems to know a lot more than I thought. I guess this is a permanent life change now for both of us. Her in charge and me following her orders. It's amazing to me cause I have no say anymore. I will literally not be able to touch my own penis anymore. I will keep posting as this goes on and to see if I will really change and be her slave. It's not looking good for me

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Let’s just say that things are looking great. You introduced her to chastity, she’s enjoying it, and if you really wanted to quit you can do that.

People may not like the consequences of not cooperating with their partner, but there is always a choice.

Hope things keep going your way

16. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I can't quit she said that I stay locked up or she will unlock me and I will have to go. If I want to stay married I stay caged. Divorce is not an option for me. I will stay caged. I love her too much. I never though of being a slave/husband. She was so serious when she said that, that it scared me. She had a very determined look on her face, one I have never seen before. It's defiantly her way now. I have a lot I need to learn now, like how does a slave act around her. I'm sure over the next few days weeks she will have her expectations written down for me.
    Will post more when I find out. Wish me luck and any advice would be greatly appreciated

17. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    As Harriet Ann Jacobs said, death is a preferable alternative to slavery. So at least for me being single wins every time.
    Now, why would anyone want even talk to someone who doesn’t treat them as an equal is beyond me. I guess each person has their standards.

18. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm afraid Mistress Benay died recently.

19. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I will inform my wife. Thank you

20. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I would say we are equal now. My affections are now focused on her and not my dick, where they should have always been.

21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Not really, what happened is that you opened up first. You were both suppressing desires and not getting satisfaction. By presenting the device and key and admitting that the sex in your marriage wasn't as good as you wanted, that enabled her to also open up. But the clincher for the new phase in your marriage was...

No wonder she's determined. After that, why on earth would she ever want to go back to the old routine?

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Like I said, you may not like the options, but you have them.

Unless this is an elaborate fantasy, you may want to discuss your options with an attorney, or seek some marriage counseling. Certainly there are other ways to make up for your previous selfishness besides permanently locking your penis up.

I understand the feeling of not being an option, I myself would have a long discussion before I demanded a key back, probably involve a bit of compromise, and ask me to work with her on ways that we could continue, before just quitting. I feel that’s fair too. It was me who instigated all this and wouldn’t be fair to just change our whole life without giving her options and a chance to change things her way.

But still, if someone doesn’t want to do this anymore, and their partner will not budge or it’s over, it may be for the best to walk away. No matter how much you love them, or how much you feel you owe them, if they are willing to make you miserable then you can’t trust them. Life is too short to be miserable.

23. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Be honest, do you really want an option? As it has been pointed out we all have options! Divorce may not be one you wish to consider but it is still an option! Another one is murder! Hmm. not recommended either!

24. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your right who would want to go back....

25. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    After a night to basically sleep on it, things are starting to calm down a bit. She was a lot happier. She cleaned my cage for me a few minutes ago but she did handcuff my hands behind my back. Which is totally ok. I have to earn her trust back.
    She did open up about a fantasy to me and that's a huge step for her. I will be making that one happen.
    This being her slave/husband might not be as bad as I was saying the other night. I think I was upset because I can't masturbate. Me being selfish again.
    Will post more as things progress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice