Denying and Reaping the Benefits

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kristi, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Kristi

Kristi Charleston’s Keyholder

Marketing
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Things got a lot more interesting at the beginning of this year, which lead to one of the best nights of my life.

My husband came home from working late on a Saturday, this was not normal for our routine, and he had been especially frisky most of the day via text. To my surprise and delight, he had stopped at an adult store and picked up some new items for playtime. One of which, I could tell he was particularly excited and a bit nervous about…a male chastity device. To be honest, this specific activity had never crossed my mind, because at face valued it felt like this would only put our then mediocre sex life, in worst standing. I couldn’t have been more wrong, but it did take us a bit to get things figured out…

He claimed that this device was going to give me the ability to “call the shots” in our love life thus making me the center of all things pleasurable. If he pleased me, then I could reward/punish him however I saw fit…also at my pleasure. His thought behind chastity sounded good in theory but to this point in our bedroom, my sexual satisfaction came largely in part due to my ability to please him. He was the center of all activities and not even by his own doing but because it was working for him and my personality, in our love life, tended to be a pleaser. During the next month of so, we took a few shots at it but it was just fun at best. He is now on his second device making adjustments as need and he’s eagerly awaiting his custom made stainless steal device for prolonged wear.

Not fully knowing his expectation and being the pleaser I still am at my core, I set out to find others who have forged this path…no need to recreate the wheel, right? I found lots of talk about respect and rules and dos and don’t but none of it made me feel like I was holding up my end of this new venture. I felt somewhat burdened and again, not by him but by my own need to make him the center. I should have probably mentioned earlier, in my day to day vanilla life, if you will, I call all the shots, I get things done and I don’t take NO for an answer so this should have been an easy transition for me, it wasn’t. All things clicked and changed for me last night.

Tuesday night we had another discussion about it and he reiterated to me all of the reasons he wanted to start this new chapter and to make me the focus…I had been feeling really overwhelmed by life and I ended up crying myself to sleep, the little sleep I did get. I woke up yesterday morning and decided that I was going to “let go” of all expectations I had put on myself and demand the attention he had wanted so badly to give me.

Last night, what started out as a very innocent backrub slowly turned into a call and response between our bodies that left us both weak in the knees still today. As I teased and denied him, his arousal was heightened to levels I had never seen before and my body reaped the benefits. The power I willed, merely by edging him caged and then denying him release, was a chain reaction of what felt like electricity between us. He brought me to orgasm several times but the kicker was knowing that his ultimate pleasure hinged on my pleasure. It’s was intoxicating hearing him beg and moan to please let him cum, denying that release and them having him ask for more. There is nothing sexier than having him thank me for torturing him and knowing he wants more.

He moaned himself to sleep…caged, horny and wondering what’s in store for him tonight.

margarett, Cincy, Turma and 40 others like this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Welcome @Kristi
    Reading about your start is so exciting. I hope you truly enjoy the exchange you are both making and look forward to hearing from you again.

DonnaSue, Mash2214 and Kristi like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Sounds like the start of a lovely journey.
    Your slave is so lucky to be owned by you.. We love being used

Kristi and Allen1987 like this.
  4. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Sound like you are on the right track, just go with it and fun. Me and my wife have been in this life style for the last 8 years now of a 26 year marriage. We have been like newlyweds for those eight years, with no end in sight. At first she felt guilty about denying me, but once we talked it through, I have never be able to keep up with all the changes sometimes. It has been a great ride. Hope you have as much fun with this as we are having. Good luck and welcome.

Mash2214, Kristi and Allen1987 like this.
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    thanks for sharing. For us guys it seems so simple. Lock us up and we will do whatever you want, you win, we all win. But obviously for alot of women, my wife included, its not so easy. Im glad you figured it out and are now on an amazing adventure together. Good luck :)

Doczilla421, DonnaSue and Kristi like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    enjoy your journey of exploration...

Kristi likes this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Welcome Kristi! Your story is profound and HOT! I hope that you get as much enjoyment from the chastity journey as so many of us have! Keep the communications with your hubby open and frank and please keep us posted on your progress.

Mash2214 and Kristi like this.
  8. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Kristi,
    First of all, welcome to the Mansion. Lots of good folks here to talk to and discuss here.
    Second, looks like you, by the post above are well on the way and finding the power you hold. He is willing to give you and make sure you are the one to be the center. It looks like you are accepting that now and a whole new door is opening. i know another that the same is happening i believe. Good luck.

Kristi likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome, like you, my kh was a pleaser before I introduced this to her. She didn’t want the responsibility was her immediate response.

After some research she dove in, I think because she is such a pleaser and wanted to make me happy. Fast forward 6 months and the thought of me being unlocked for any reason besides health or for her enjoyment doesn’t even cross her mind. Foot rubs are as simple as plopping them on my lap, and she adores the nights that I pamper her with attention, doing her nails, washing her hair, massages etc. Watch out it may grow on ya!

Good luck and hope to hear more of your developments

DonnaSue, Mash2214 and Kristi like this.
  10. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome Kristi to our world, Enjoy and reap the benefits.

Kristi likes this.
  11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Welcome here, it seems that you jump into quickly and understood your power at the same time.
    I wish you all the pleasure you desserve.

DonnaSue and Kristi like this.
  12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    This thread makes me fantasize about what life (and our culture) would be like if most women were able to realize what @Kristi has just learned! Think about that for a minute! Maybe someday!

13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    It's a difficult concept to understand, that someone would recieve such pleasure from giving unconditionally to someone else while being taken to the edge and denied in return. It's not what most people would call normall but It Is an exciting and rewarding Journey. Enjoy and Welcome to the Mansion

14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It is a strange idea to get your head round really! Mrs Chaste took a while to get used to it but now she has my penis is serving a life sentence (well hopefully)!

Kristi likes this.
  15. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I believe and sincerely hope my Goddess @n2toys feels the same.
    I've been caged for about 1-1/2 years now and the more I'm denied the more I crave my Wife having orgasms and I cannot get enough of worshiping Her.

n2toys likes this.
  16. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    hi @Kristi Welcome to the mansion

It seems like you have had a very interesting and exciting start with chastity. Great that you both have been able to experience the benefits first hand.Wow that sounds like it was pretty intense. Nice work!

You are in the driver's seat, and you can take this in the direction you want. One thing I have read many times on the Mansion is that there is no one true way to do chastity. Do it the way you (and your husband) are comfortable with. And that will probably evolve over time.

Good luck on your journey.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice