Does Male Chastity Increase Your Lifespan?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Apr 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    My primary interest in male chastity and orgasm denial is that I believe semen retention is actually healthy for the male and can contribute to a longer life.

My logic is this: If you reduce or limit or eliminate ejaculation the body will be asked to produce less sperm. Less sperm demand will cause the associated reproductive glands to produce less. Lower production will trigger an endocrine system response to produce fewer androgens ("male hormones") Fewer male hormones and the body will seek to regain a balance with a slight increase in "female" hormones. And this is believed to be good for the heart. A better heart = a longer life.

This is sort of the opposite cycle of athletes taking steroids to increase performance only at the expense of a heart attack early in life.

Sound logic? Good logic but misunderstanding of the body? Bad logic but good understanding of the body?

I'd love to hear people's thoughts. And it IS completely OK to geek out on this if any readers are familiar with the science of the body.

I wish to emphasize that I am NOT......repeat NOT talking about feminization. I am talking about an increase in health.

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Jason

Rectrix, Cincy, bhechastity and 2 others like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I would think that chastity, especially with T&D, would create higher serum levels of Testosterone and DHT. Orgasm releases a flood of prolactin which lowers Testosterone and is so powerful that a man usually stops thrusting as soon as he ejaculates. The prolactin surge as well as the flood of dopamine instantly turns him almost asexual and even his wildest fantasies aren’t of interest.

I think high testosterone has many longevity benefits in addition to cognitive benefits but there are many factors from T that especially shorten young lives due to competition, violence and risk taking.

Estrogen has many cardiovascular protective properties but so does testosterone although our modern diets screw that up. I think that chastity and denial can be physically and neurologically very healthy for a consenting man but would have the opposite if it were not welcome.

bhechastity, Beck, AprilC and 2 others like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't think there's any scientific basis to what you suggest, to be honest. I'm no doctor, but if there was any validity to this I think we'd have heard about it by now.

Billus likes this.
  4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Erm, prostate cancer?

5. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Sure it does because wife must not use a rolling pin than you back at home at 4 o'clock in the morning

6. EverHopeful

EverHopeful Member

Local Time:
    NO, it only seems longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Googling this
    tao and orgasm denial longevity
    turned up loads of sites that talk about the benefits of male age related restriction of ejaculation frequency to improve both your sex life and longevity.
    have all the orgasms you want /can just don't ejaculate

seems quite reasonable to me now I just got to convince my lady .... like that is going to happen :)

8. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Several studies show that men who have sex more often are healthier and live longer but it could easily be that men who are healthier and more active... have more sex. There may be a benefit for prostate health by keeping it flushed out regularly but nature has a way of doing that when it needs to with nocturnal emissions. So many variables to the studies and correlation doesn’t always equal causation.

Unlucky and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    In general, people that are happier and in good relationships lead longer, healthier lives.

Breathe, Unlucky and AprilC like this.
  10. SoftStart

SoftStart New member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I am interested as to what the majority verdict is on this topic...

11. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I doubt it, lifespan doesnt have anything to do with hormones, womens life longer because they had a healthier life in general than males, dont smoke, dont drink, dont do heavy work, less stress and all the bad stuff that males are used to, they dont rides motorcycles as we do, dont play sports as we do, dont figth whith other mens, all the stuff a male do is what shorten it lifespan, not the hormones

12. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Science would disagree with you. Hormones are VERY important to life and health. Women’s risk of heart problems skyrocket at menopause when they lose the cardiovascular protection that estrogen provides . Cognitive decline also accelerates when sex hormones plummet.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  13. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    Honestly without a peer reviewed long term case study with thousands if not tens of thousands of participants of all races living in various parts of the globe it's impossible to say with any amount of certainty. Anything else is just speculation.

I think we'll never really know since chastity is still fairly niche. Additionally you'd need to find these thousands of willing participants in, say, their mid 20s and have them check in every few years about how much time they'd spent in chastity. Finally after all or many of them had died (excluding those who die of external causes like accidents) you'd compare that against an entire second study which was conducted on people who did not participate in chastity.

So to really say you for sure, you could start an experiment now and get back to us in 60-80 years. :)

14. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    So true. That’s just how science works. Some things are just hard or impossible to study. Maybe it will be done someday as part of a larger longitudinal study of a large cohort.

Beck and jasonpatalonis like this.
  15. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    i hope all of this true but if chastity and very much less orgasm do not at least it makes the time more fun.

16. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    how do you orgasm without ejaculation?

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well all I can say is that I have many times.
    The experience is my interpretation of tantric sex .....all the benefits of an intense orgasm and no mess.
    It is very intense and holding on in order to not ejaculate is not easy but worth it.
    I found it was getting easier
    I feel as though amongst all the other quite incredible feelings/sensations etc I am getting all the spasms or involuntary sensations you would associate with ejaculating but with no fluid loss.
    Sometimes it is as though its all flowing somewhere else presumably into the bladder
    The whole overall experience is in my view far superior to the bog standard orgasm and becomes far more of a whole body thing. far more satisfying and exhausting than a conventional orgasm whilst for me the physical desire to go again is not diminished.
    Now I know I can have them I find by not having 'dry' or whole body orgasms I am now being denied far more than I was previously which pleases my partner no end.

It is all explained far better by better informed and both more adept and eloquent writers across the internet
    like here for example.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-men-are-biohacking-multiple-orgasms

18. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    interesting, @fillte. I'm still struggling to see how this is medically possible, since the spasms are the sperm being released, but I bow to your greater knowledge. It certainly sounds like a profound experience!

19. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    There are NO studies linking ejaculation rates and prostate cancer. The entire "milking" to ward off prostate cancer is a myth. If you believe there are, please cite one for us here. Thanks.

20. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Jessica, you are precisely correct. Much of my thought is based on the fact you cited: plentiful estrogen levels is good for the heart. And few realize that women have more heart attacks than men. (mostly after they reach menopause of course)

21. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I do wish to point out to folks that glands are not like muscles. Muscles atrophy with disuse. Glands do not NEED our intervention.

Do you ever hear anyone say, "Oh Honey, can you help me milk my pancreas? I haven't had a lot of sugar lately so my pancreas is getting too little workout." Or, "I've been pretty negligent of my pituitary gland lately, I better go empty it or I will get cancer."

Billus likes this.
  22. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    kinks should make your life more interesting till you die from something else! :cool:

filltee and Penney like this.
  23. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    jasonpatalonis likes this.
  24. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    My opinion is wearing a cage ,or otherwise having limited orgasms is the spice of life .At least to most people on this site .
    I love the feeling of my Queen deciding what's best for me , if I were having orgasms at will I'd loose interest. It's the constant arousal I love so much.
    So
    I hope I die wearing my cage and in an aroused state. I'm not one to look forward to having a cock dangle down and having the attendant in the old folks home wipe my bum after leading me to the toilet .

Yep I hope what ever being caged causes , one of the things is a shorter life span.

25. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    This from a 73 year old who has seems to have experienced a hormonal change over the past 5 years. No more hair growth beneath my chin, softer skin, softer voice, softer attitude. Although it hasn't been done for health reasons, the process of regular milking with no ejactualtion/orgasm has been done to keep me docile and more easily controlled. My feminine thoughts and feelings have increased dramatically, but I am participating in a Testosterone clinical study in which my hormone levels are tested at 6 month intervals and I am showing very little decrease in Testosterone. I, frankly, have been surprised by this, don't know what's going on, but am very pleased with my situation. I feel much healthier, energetic, and focused. I agree with Jessica and others about scientific studies. I am involved in one of those and I'll let you know the results in 30 or 40 years!

Beck, jasonpatalonis and seasoned like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice