Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    When I ended my thread "On Display" I didn't intend for it to take a week to start another one. But the accident on April 6th with the Humboldt Broncos hockey team has had an effect on our lives. We were not effected personally but my Wife who is such a loving and caring person with such a large network of friends has had a very difficult week. We have spent a lot of time hugging and cuddling and talking about life and what really is important.
    I would like to Thank Everyone that took time to read about my adventures in life, and especially those of you that added your comments this has meant a lot to me, Thank You. Our world is filled with so much grieve and sadness, it gives me such comfort to come to the Mansion and just be who I am I don't have to hide behind a mask or a pair of Dress Pants, I can just be me. I can openly talk about my habit of masturbating, wanting to have my penise locked up, shaving my pubic area, wearing panties or getting my bum spanked and not be judged or looked at as if I weird. We can talk about who we Really are, that's not the kind of conversation you can have around the water cooler " How's your locked up penise in those lace panties? "

I guess this isn't what most of you were expecting me to open this thread with.Sorry, it's been an emotional week. Since I started posting about my life I have noticed that I have become more emotional and caring, I have changed. When I first started chastity 8 years ago it was about me and my sexuality but as Miss Shelly has become more and more comfortable it has become more about Serving her and taking care of her needs and less and less about when I'll have my next Orgasm.

Society is always changing. If we look back in history not that long ago men were Tottaly Dominant and women were a show piece for the man. Today men and women are a lot more equal and in some situations and arrangements as a lot of us here have discovered. The women has become the Dominant person in the relationship and the males purpose is to Serve Her Needs. A situation that I gladly embrace as most of you also do.

Things are starting to get back to normal, this morning while we were have breakfast Miss Shelly informed me that the Lady that was impressed with my display on Good Friday lives in Edmonton and we Will be going to visit her in the near future, she's also 81 years old. She also said to me "We need to start conditioning you, So go and get the strap and the dildo for the table " thirty strokes later and thirty minutes sitting with my pleasure hole filled she gave me a big Hug and a Kiss and went off to work.

2. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Sorry about the loss. It makes sense that it has an impact if it is the local team.

I am glad you are back. Thought there was a possibility that you stopped your journal whilst still being around here and since yours is my favorite of all of them I reached out. Curious about your performance for the Lady in Edmonton.. Can't wait to read the story.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We do live along way from the hockey team but my wife knows a lot of people who had friends or family on the bus. Thanks for your comments. About the lady in Edmonton maybe you could Fill in for me. You might Enjoy It LOL

4. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    i am sure i would.. But I don't think I would have the balls to go through with it, not yet.. hehe...

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Wow, glad I read all 40+ pages of volume 1 last weekend.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comment I think. LOL

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for taking all that time to read it. You can still read it you just can't add to it.

8. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Ya, but it is nice to be up-to date...context is worth a lot.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Hello my friend the loss of life is very sad and not just for the relatives of the victims but but for everyone it is even more depression when the lives that are lost are so young .
    Thanks for giving us an account of your life for I can only speak for myself that i can say that i am so jealous and not for the sexual acts you get up to but the level of submission your you have given to your keyholder.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work

11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'm glad to see your wonderful journal back, and sad for you and Miss Shelly. Best wishes.

12. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Inside sales representative
    South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Local Time:
    The company I work for has a customer in Humbolt.

I'm glad that the sales director sent a support message to that customer because, we don't know but maybe one if not more persons were affected by the tragedy there.

I was sad about what happen: all those young guys that was starting in life, all these futures lost in a "stupid" accident (an accident is never stupid, but I don't know how to say it more properly due in part of my bad English).

I was thinking of a way to show my support to them, but I'm too far for that. The only thing I can do is think about the families who lost one of theirs.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The community has gotten a lot of support from everywhere around the world. When it touches our hearts just thinking about them shows you care.

frvrlocked likes this.
  14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 , while I hate that you guys have to experience the loss, your recount of your, and your Mistress's emotions and reactions to the loss are at a very sincere and intimate level. Your ability to deal with this and to be so open about your private thoughts is wonderful. How much of that do you attribute to your 8 year chastity journey? I know that, back when I was an Alpha Male, I could never have exposed my emotions the way that you have here! I am jealous!

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being involved in chastity and committing to my wife's needs has definetly changed me. That Alpha, tough guy that shows no emotion has taken a backseat especially in the last couple of years. A time may come when that part of me needs to surface again but life is better when he's not in control. Thanks for your comments.

Deepee and Allen1987 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Every has to Love the weekends. Even though I have a lot of time off during the week Miss Shelly is busy during the week so she looks forward to just relaxing on weekends. This last Friday she was relaxing in her favourite chair resting her feet on the ottoman. I went and got my little stool and sat down to rub her feet. This position works great I can get unrestricted access to her feet and still do what most people do this time of year ( watch NHL playoffs ). She was reading something on her iPad as she enjoyed her foot massage. She than layed her iPad down and just enjoyed the feeling. The foot rub ended as it usually does with her falling asleep, but I continued for a long time after like I usually do. It always excites me when she is so relaxed that she falls asleep.

When I finished I went and quietly cleaned up the dishes, being very careful to not make any noise, this isn't always easy, I was about half done when she walked up behind me and ran her hand gently over my bum, causing my cage to instantly tighten. She than whispered in my ear " I just read your New Post at the Mansion. I think you earned some oral service when your done." She than gave me a gentle pat and went to the bed room. Being careful not to make noise while doing dishes was no longer an option now it was how fast I could get them done before the circulation to her property was cut off due to the tightness of my cage. I finished as fast as I could and quickly went into the washroom to clean up the best I could , I was ready,

When I walked into the bed room Miss Shelly was also ready. She was laying back with her legs spread caressing herself with her fingers. She spread her legs farther while looking right at me and said " I'm ready for your oral service " I wasted no time getting into position to taste her nectar. It took a very short time to bring her to her first orgasm and not much longer to bring her to her second. As I enjoyed the pleasure of serving her my cage eventually became a little more comfortable

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday night started very similiar to Friday night. I was sitting in the same position massaging her feet and yes I was watching a hockey game. Miss Shelly was relaxing but didn't fall asleep instead she got up and told me to stand beside the couch and remove my panties. When she returned she set the key, a riding crop and a deck of cards on the table. She sat down beside me and rubbed my bum through my panties. She said nothing, I just looked at the items on the table, I wasn't sure what she was planning but I wasn't going to say A Word. Finally after a very awkward silence of many minutes she said. " I'm going to remove your cage and if You can Control Yourself for 10 minutes and Not Get An Erection I'll give you a Chance to Mastubate."

I could feel myself starting to get hard as she unlocked the cage and removed it. I glanced down at myself and say that I was starting to grow but wasn't erect, not yet anyway. I closed my eyes I thought about anything I could to Not get erect. It was a difficult task as she was running her nails over my naked bum. I wanted a chance to Mastubate so I tried to block out the feeling and the Excitment, it was a difficult task but I made the ten minutes without getting erect. I had earned my chance.

She than had me turn and face her and what she did next totally surprised me. She took ahold of my testicals with one hand and pushed my foreskin back from my extremely wet head with her other hand. She than buried my cock into her mouth and sucked all the precum from it. As she removed her mouth I became as hard as a teenager. She than smiled and said " if your going to masturbate you need to be hard. " I almost exploded. She than picked up the cards and said. "Kings and Queens you can cum everything else is" she picked up the riding crop. I looked at her holding the riding crop and drew a card, my cock was harder than I had seen it in a very very long time. I wanted to stroke it and cum so bad as I handed her the card. I closed my eyes and thought Kings and Queens Kings And Queens. She showed me the card the 4 of clubs. I took it from her and looked at it closer, it didn't change. I looked into her eyes silently begging her to let me masturbate for her she simply shook her head no. while still holding the card I placed my hands behind my head and closed my eyes and waited and waited. She made me wait untill my erection was gone and her property was soft it took a long time untill she placed the end of the riding crop on her property and struck it three times. My eyes were full of tears as she replaced the cage and locked it. I than took her in my arms and gave her a huge hug.

18. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So near....

Maybe next month...

19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Ive been so busy/traveling/ill, normal life stuff but all happening at the same time, that I hadn’t had any time to catch up with your journal. I hadn’t realized you had closed it and started a new one. It’s an interesting decision to make, isn’t it, when you realise that you have reached a point that it makes sense to start fresh.

I can only imagine where Elle and I will be in another 5 or so years and have been doing this for as long as you. You did mention 8 years, didn’t you? Anyway the one thing I have learnt is this has to be more that just play to make it last. The fantasy is fine to get things going but that can only last for so long.

Thanks for continuing with your journal, we need more people putting in this level of effort to make the Mansion a deeper experience.

Allen1987, Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words. @Jasmic68 when I rediscovered the Mansion just over a year ago and started reading some of the Journeys that different people were sharing. Yours and Elle's journey was one that inspired me to share my experiences. I had no idea where it would lead than as I don't really have any idea now where it may go. I have to give all the credit to my Lovely Wife and Keyhloder for taking all the kinky and crazy things that I've suggested we try over the last 35 years and allowed me to experience them. She is an Incredible women.

21. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing the fun with the rest of us. My Mistress received her foot rubs this weekend as well.

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    There is a reason foot rubs is a Chastity Cliché. Mine did too!

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sunday afternoon was quiet as Miss Shelly was having a nap I went out into the garage to take a look at her car. It's finally starting to get warmer so it's time to get her summer car ready. I had just checked everything over and opened the garage door to run it for awhile when the door opened I was surprised to find her standing their. She called me to the back of the car to show me something. She had me bend over the rear of the car and pulled my pants and panties down to expose my bare cheeks. She than said "Don't move I'll be right back "

I felt a cool breeze against my backside and property and could feel my cage tightening in the cool air, I waited in anticipation of the spanking that I would be receiving shortly. Even though the temperature out side was warmer than it had been it was still much to cold to have your bum and property exposed. Finally she returned and I braced myself for the strapping,that never happened she simply came up behind me and took ahold of her shrunken testicals and said. " When it's time I'm going to enjoy warming you up like this." She allowed me to get dressed as we went into the house for a warm cup of tea.

Jblocked, manintyres, JiL and 5 others like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Always nice report, Mash

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I prepared Miss Shellys breakfast as I normally do and was standing beside her chair when she came into the kitchen. As she sat down she simply said " Go prepare yourself for some conditioning" no more needed to be said as I went and cleansed myself and stuck the long But Plug to the coffee table. As I lowered my self onto the phalius Mistress just sat at watched. This wasn't the first time that she had ordered me to sit in this position but this time it was different. It was difficult to get the phalius all the way in and when my cheeks finally contacted the table I was not in a comfortable position. I tried to move around to get more comfortable but had no success. Miss Shelly was not impressed with my squirming and said. " Sit still or I'll get the riding crop "
    For 30 minutes I sat without moving untill she allowed me to remove my self from the phalius. I was never so happy to have something removed from my bum and showed my gratitude by kneeling in front of her and kissing her feet. As I looked back at the phalius still stuck to the table the thought of being mounted on a similiar object for a complete stranger scared me. I was no longer looking forward to what was going to happen.

JiL, slave_m, bethanise and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice