Does The KeyHolder Have a Preference For Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Mar 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Just curious, as there is such a diversity in the type and style of cages/devices out there, do the keyholders ever decide what their man should wear, purely Because some (cages, not keyholders!!) look rather archaic and some look ‘classy’ and some look downright scary... is there any particular one the keyholder simply does NOT want their chaste male in??

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I'm sure some do. I was the one to bring it up and we just use a metal cage I already owned.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    When I ordered my first steel cage my Wife instantly loved the look of it. She said it looks much classier than the plastic Holy Trainer I was wearing. She also said just looking at her property in the steel cage made her wet. Making her Wet is always a good thing.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Before settling on a cage it’s always a good idea to see how they like it. Looks, ease of use, and long term/short term needs make a difference.

I am not a fan of letting them have a lot of say in picking specifically though. Most are just not familiar enough with how these things fit on you, the different dimensions and comfort level required. My kh looked on amazon and saw a plastic one on sale for 7 dollars and said oooh this one is only 7bucks wanna get one for a back up? I looked at it, and it looked like a torture device! Ouch no thanks sweetie, now put the mouse down and just back away from the computer :p.

I would suggest get it narrowed down to the kind or style you want, and have her pick color or pick from several that you like already. If she doesn’t like steel, then that is her input, if she doesn’t like plastic you can show her several steel cages that she can pick a style or look.

Ormaz and Andylocked like this.
  5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Form and function were both extremely important in My cage selection for pet. I'm perfectly satisfied with the metal device we have, so far. We took extra time to make sure the dimensions would suit his body and made an educated 'guess' for the fit - glad we did our homework!

However, regardless of aesthetics, I knew I wanted a cage that was easy to clean, 'comfortable', and safe for extended wear. On the flip side, I also knew I wanted the cage to be something I enjoyed seeing and touching.

Plastic cock cages are not attractive to Me, at all. I'm sure they might appeal to some for the price point when just starting, but I'm glad we invested a bit more time and money into the first device.

Shamelessly 'stealing' one of @ineverknew's tumblr photos for reference, since it sums up My thoughts about this subject rather well. :)

[​IMG]

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To answer your question ... YES

However, just like everything in life everyone is different and uses the exact same item differently based on their needs / wants. So your KH may want you to be able to wear your cage through a metal detector and will insist on plastic ... Your KH may insist on 24 / 7 / 365 wearing and that you be able to maintain hygiene well without removal so a more open device ... Your KH may want you to be 100% covered at all times with as much protection as possible so a full belt may be in order

Like everything in a relationship ... it is based on communication and what works for you two.

Chaste J. and Andylocked like this.
  7. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    My KH and I would both like to get a SS cage, maybe at some point. The HT3 is working fine right now. I wouldn’t want a cheap one and custom ordering one scares me cause of the price, if I fuck up and get the wrong size

Andylocked likes this.
  8. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I do not like plastic at all. Worry about cleaning, smell, and nothing to tease. It has to be metal for me, and I prefer a birdcage that gives me access to tease. Best are the ones with growing room, if he's not straining to get out how will I know if he likes me? ;-)

slave_m, anasyrma and Femcontrol5 like this.
  9. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    My Goddess @n2toys definitely had a preference and a strong opinion on the style of my cage.
    First of all it had to be metal and secure.
    I had been cutting my teeth on a cheap birdcage style where it was welded rings inline for the length of the shaft and then terminating at the head with a caged area with some accessibility - She liked how the tight spacing of the rings really heightened the encased look and just enough head access for teasing.

When it was time to move on from the cheap birdcage we were torn between the Red Chili's Tarantula and Mature Metal's Jail Bird.
    My Wife liked the more enclosed design of the Tarantula but I was much more impressed with communication response by Mature Metal when asking questions and liked that MM was here in the US and even local, literally a 45 min drive from our house if needed - I showed Her a pic of the Jail Bird with an optional extra cage ring and She liked how that looked.

She Loves to tease me and I Love when She does.
    The MM JB is perfect for us; it allows access for teasing and keeping clean but is also very secure - it's also well built with beautiful craftsmanship.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  10. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    If the kh does have a preference, it must be listened to.

11. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    We do have a preference, which unusually is for plastic, in our case the good old CB6000S.

We make Ian wear it for 2 reasons. Firstly we love seeing his cock through the clear plastic and secondly it isn’t discreet so it’s obvious to anyone who looks there is a cage there. An added bonus is it’s airport security friendly with a one time plastic lock.

We are all different, which is the best thing about here

Love
    Jane & Janet
    XX

slave_m and Breathe like this.
  12. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nanny has always left device selection to me. I will surprise her soon with my new Behind Barz custom belt for our 1 yr Chastity Anniversary. My guess is that she will be completely blown away at the design. The teasing methods you describe should be interesting.

chasteta and Allen1987 like this.
  13. sissybaby alexa

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nanny now has me wait blindfolded in my crib for my diaper discipline. She texts announcing her ETA, walks into the nursery and immediately straps my feet & hands tightly into the pink bondage cuffs. She wants the blindfold to be replaced with a hood, which has been ordered.

If not already removed, Nanny pulls my diapers off, leaving me exposed in my HTv2. Then the toys come out - Hitachi wand, anal plugs, etc. Nanny moves in and out of the nursery, teasing me for a bit, while I remain bound. After 20-30 minutes, I am untied and told to present myself on all fours, with my sissy clit facing out.

The maintenance spanking and strapon are next, but Nanny is a gentle dominant. Lately, Nanny has been mastering her milking skills. I was recently treated to two vinyl gloved fingers with a technique that drove me deep into leaking subspace.

14. sissybaby alexa

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After the tease & denial session, Nanny diapers me and pulls up my plastic panties, followed by a kiss goodnight or the outfit I am to wear for the rest of the day. My chastity remains locked the whole time.

15. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    As I browse the internet looking for the next device for my BF, I like metal ones much more, too. I don't know if just locking Him in one would make me wet, but after some time he's locked ... :D

I never thought about aesthetic aspect of chastity device, I wanted it to be functional. Now I want it to be functional (by which I mean suitable for long-term lockups) and if it looks nice... well, that's just another reason for Him to wear it :D

anasyrma, Breathe, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interestingly, Mrs Edge liked my clear, plastic CB3000 because a) it looked penis shaped, and b) she liked seeing me all squished up inside it "like a sausage." Eventually we got tired of replacing the breaking components: I had replaced the cuff ring and the pins with stainless steel versions, so I went to The Fort (the original, and not made anymore). While it looked similar, the weight was a factor, and was uncomfortable for both of us.

The A272 device I'm in now ends up being a workable compromise; she likes the fact that it's a solid tube (again, penis shaped), and it's half the weight of The Fort, so it moves pretty much where it should naturally. And the integrated lock has been a nice touch.

thefemdecided likes this.
  17. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    Just looked that up on google, and it is rather tempting. The drawback is not being able to see Ian’s cock, but it looks as though it will be obvious when worn. Thanks for the tip

Love
    Jane & Janet
    X

18. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have always been curious, do the full belts allow for an erection or at least get a little bigger? I've just ordered leather chastity shorts that are going to be my full time wear (lots of maintenance unfortunately) but my mistress loves them and they will be safe for me to wear. I'd like a full belt for 24/7 wear but I don't want to spend that kind of money if I end of with the same issue.

19. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    The first device I ever ordered was a holy trainer, my mistress picked the color after I sent her the photos. We were both very new at this and I had no idea in regards to the variety of cages out there. I wore my HT for 6 months until my mistress confessed she hated the way it looked and I also hated the odor it produced after only a day of wear even though I was incredibly thorough about cleaning it. I looked on eBay for steel devices at that point andmy mistress and I sat down together picked one out. That of course was after I narrowed down the selection of choices based on my size, how the cage went together and other things that would matter to the wearer. The aesthetic choice was mistress's to make. I think this should be a joint effort and ultimately the keyholders decision but only after selection has been narrowed by the wearer. Oh yeah I suppose it's also the pocket books decision as well lol :)

20. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    My partner lets me choose the design of the cage I'll wear. For her, my comfort and ability to wear the cage for long periods of time without needing to unlock are important, so functionality takes precedence over aesthetics.

That being said we both think metal bar-style cages are really sexy and it's thus convenient that my Jailbird offers wearability in a style we like.

I really do like the completely closed off aesthetic of something like a Holy Trainer, though, and I'm thinking about getting a pink one for shorter sessions where I'm feeling particularly sissy.

21. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Mistress prefurs my metal jailbird copy to my others CB6KS and HT2

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Both my Mistress I prefer a closed steel tube which denies all access rather than a more open cage design. i designed ( well ok made a picture ) one we would like to be made.
    In the mean time we are using a clear HT2 knock off. my Mistress likes this too as she can see the contents I can see the contents and there is no touching.

Practicality is an obvious consideration .. you cant really wear long term something that is too large to conceal or has your penis pointing uphill 24/7 one assumes that hopefully all that goes without saying.

So

Out of just common sense for me it has to be;
    Comfort and fit that allows long term wear first
    then its the aesthetic appeal to your KH obviously before your own.

23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah, since it's not commonly known I should have included a link.

Link for those not wanting to Bing for it:

24. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    We like Ian to wear an obvious cage. If you own it, flaunt it!

J&J
    XX

anasyrma and Tom Allen like this.
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Fair enough....enjoy.
    ........... it would just cause me too many complications and whilst riding motorbikes too big a cage I find is not comfortable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice