When did it become real.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by guest 2942, Feb 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    @GeorgeCS , yes i was referring to couples who maybe started out an an innocent game or kink in the bedroom and after a taste of the fun and power the wife decided she enjoyed the play enough to make it a lifestyle. Of course this only works if the husband is game and wants to go along. This is all concensual. If its not your thing, then no harm no foul.

Breathe likes this.
  2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    On my experience I began seriously one year ago, I realise it was not a game and she feel comfortable with her confort (and control) recently.

She gains her partial sex control after 5 months of game, fully after 1 year. I am now in her full decision on that side, comming from around 15 PIV per month to 4 on her request, she still like it on her way.

For chore it is after one year that she gives me the works on the child and wakes up early in the morning to prepare all for her.

I would say she tooks the year to passe from "You would be kind if you do this..." to "Do this".

I would say that her domination took one 3 year at slow speed and one year at a faster speed. I have a diary on this (that she has access) and time between two period of control is divided by two.
    Of course I am volunteer and we ran off the border of what I found too much several time and I obey her and pass my own border line, I guess I am her now.

3. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I honestly feel as if we are still in play mode. Maybe the transition to “real” will come as others have mentioned. I feel that if I really asked to be out, she would let me... but she definitely prefers me in the cage full time. I think I still try to top from the bottom as well.

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    it seems the natural course of things if you play long enough. Good luck.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    That's so true. Couldn't imagine not being in chastity, and neither could Mrs Chaste. It is very real to both of us!

bondinchas and guest 2942 like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    That's a very good all round observation. I know that chastity has fanned the flame back into life for us. Of course its something we both enjoy but it definitely has a reality to it! My wife REALLY does keep me chaste and won't release me even if I beg her to. That doesn't mean to say she would never let me end it if I really didn't want it anymore, but it would completely change our relationship and that's something neither of us want. We do think of chastity as more than a kink to us and regard it as a lifestyle, but whilst we don't keep just in the bedroom it must remain fun. Chastity has added a whole new dimension to our lives and has definitely bought us a lot closer together! I'll stop rambling now!

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  7. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    My Wife/KH ' s position evolved from:
    1) " forget it,you are crazy...."
    2)" ok,put it on,but I will not participate....."
    3)" ok, I enjoy the benefits as long as our Masseuse and a ProDomme take care of your teasing and discipline......"
    4) " I won't remove your cage never ever,because you would stop beeing so NICE ....."
    At that moment I knew it was serious and permanent.....lol

8. Michael4L

Michael4L New member

Local Time:
    So nice of you to share that, Maso. So hot. Enjoy!

9. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    From my introducing male chastity to my wife - to wife sealing my cage permanently
    The journey was amazing!
    I didn't realize how I was transformed from once a dominant husband to now an extreme submissive person
    But yes, I must admit,
    My wife controlling me in totality is a great feeling & pleasure
    To confirm her dominance she also made me tattoo her name on my forehand

10. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    For me, I had my introduced it and nurtured chastity as a fun idea to align my nature to her needs. It was kinky, it was fun and it revitalized our communication around sex. For the first 8-12 months, I prompted exploration and dominance. She loved the benifits but was shy to be strict about cage.

Then slowly overtime the prompts stopped working. Instead my service and romance became expected. At first I thought she liked my behavior and my commitment to chastity was up to me (not of interest to her). So I served her and served myself by breaking out or breaking the rules frequently. To not rock the boat, I justified it by telling myself I would tell her if she asked.

One day she asked. My shock was how upset she was, and how she had put the ownous on me to be accountable to her somewhere along the way. She was under the impression I was behaving. I was under the fantasy that she was the micro managing KH.

We had used spanking, but I had no concept of what a real spanking was until that day. As she describes it, my 24/7 sex fantasy was transitioned to a 24/7 lifestyle in that session. A lifestyle being made up of commitments and expectations.

I learned that the sex fantasy is the falicy of chastity. Submitting to the desires of my keyholder was the submission of my own. That day my head and my throbbing backside got it.

I can’t begin to understand the complexities of why I still find it so charging. After that reality, I should have called it quits logically. However, I unexpectedly gave up my fantasies for service.

It seems to be stripping away the asexual aspects of myself while simultaneously relinquishing control of all personal access to my sexual pleasure. The ultimate rubix cube of the emotional and sexual self.

My body charged and desperate to find release opens new physical avenues of pleasure and stimulation I never knew existed. So sensitive I experience what I call imaginary orgasms, where it shakes and qivers as if it had, but hasn’t. I have had spontaneous orgasms while completely different parts of my body experiance pleasure. (Once in the middle of a therapeutic massage, more embarrassing than you can imagine and erotic...)

My mind and emotions are Racked. More exposed and more desperate for communication of all my conflict, wounds and disconnects in my own intimacy. Submitting somehow tied to acceptance of these gritty parts of myself.

All can say is it is blissful torture of my sexual self. And an ironic reveal of my vulnerabilities and the absence of their communication. A puzzle worth piecing together.

And now, when the cage comes off and I am free, it is just disappointing. The puzzle is unfinished, and asexuality/self service is empty knowing what I know now. Maybe someday I won’t need the cage to experiance the range and texture of serving the one you love while being as vulnerable as i am in chastity. Maybe not, but I can’t put the elephant back inside the box. And I am not sure my KH would let me.

(The first 4 paragraphs of this post was for CM, the rest was for me; appreciate the space to work out my head. And I appreciate the opportunity to open up, good post.)

11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Mr M, what an amazing description of the changes you went through. Thanks for sharing.

Mr M likes this.
  12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    The cage arive late in my case, it is the end of the story. Far in time she asks me to sit to pee, to share usual cloth with her and I was partly sissified since long ago aready but not submissive or obediant, she has the final word but need to argue.
    Since the cage began (and for little time) she manage all and after a year of strict FLR she has no worries to put the cage on me. It look like it is the reverse of some other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice