Exploring Chastity and my Wife's not so dominate side

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taprackbang, Mar 30, 2018.

1. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Hello all, I am a new comer to male chastity. I bought a cheap device off of Amazon in late February on a whim and challenged my wife to make me cum while wearing it. Needless to say she was successful and I got hooked. Since buying the cheap device I have added a CB6000 and 6000s as well as a HT2 Knockoff to my collection. I really enjoy the 6000s since I am a grower and I find it's more discreet and comfortable to wear for longer periods.

My wife isn't very dominate or so she says, but she did have me locked up for approximately 72 hours last weekend until she gave me a ruined orgasm in my cage. She does hold my key when I wear and she has told me a few times to "lockup" before she gets home which I find just divine!! As of right now I am not really sure what I want out of chastity other than just exploring a new kink to add to the many others her and I share.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    as is so often the advice here, "be careful what you wish for."

Good luck with your adventures.

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Let's put things on the right footing shall we? You say "what I want out of chastity". Well I think you might find (if all goes well), what you want will become a very secondary issue!!! The most important thing is what your not (yet!) dominant wife wants. With any luck you've let the genie out of the bottle and its not going back in! So welcome to CM. Hope you both enjoy yourselves with chastity, you will be amazed at how quickly you find giving her pleasure becomes much more important to you than you thought possible! Enjoy the ride, its fun! :lock:=:)

taprackbang and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Although I do believe you never know just how all this will affect you both, there is no shame in wanting something out of this. Chastity here runs the gambit of total servitude to kinky fun on a weekend to spice things up.

Welcome to cm, hope to hear all about your adventures. My kh was pretty apprehensive about all of this...that lasted all of a week lol. Now my default mode is caged, out for a few minutes for fun or a few hours for healing.

Good luck, can’t wait to hear where this takes you both.

Chaste J. and taprackbang like this.
  5. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    So far I have only been locked up by her demand over the weekends since we are both off of work. I have a feeling that my weekend lock ups will eventually turn into even longer lock ups. I am now considering which stainless steel device to purchase for these possible extended lockups.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Welcome to CM! It sounds like you are off to a great start and have the communication lines open, which I think is the key to success in all things, especially chastity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice