Discipline without physically hurting your servant

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mash2214, Mar 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    To be disciplined by your Mistress is a common thing, but how that Discipline is carried out can be totall different and still be affective.

Miss Shelly has become very good at using a strap or a paddle on my backside but sometimes this isn't the most effective way to discipline me. I do sometimes enjoy being spanked.

Yesterday she disciplined me in a very simple way. She had me stand in the corner with my pants at my ankles and my panties lowered to just below my bum. Now standing in the corner isn't something new but usually I'm nude. Standing their as I was was more effective than if I was nude. It made me feel like a little child that had done something wrong and was being punished for it. She didn't need to spank me to hurt me she was hurting my heart which can be way more effective.

What are some ways that you have disciplined your servant or had been disciplined by your Mistress without Physically Hurting them.

2. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I agree that non physical non painful punishments can be just, if not more effective than a sound spanking. Mind you that's not surprising since my Mistress does not like to spank or hurt me in that way.

Like you I have spent sometime in the "corner" or "facing the "wall", naked, hands on head, occasionally with my Mistress's panties serving as a gag. Other times I have been left tied to the bed, being made to wait for any attention from my Mistress. But probably the most effect punishment, is to be ignored and left desperately longing to pleasure my Mistress.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes to be ignored and waiting for the what. What's going to happen. I Agree

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Corner time, writing lines, mundane/boring tasks, or humiliation are all ways of punishing without pain.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  5. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Every punishment hurts, more the ones that go straight through the mind and strikes the heart.
    Silence is the most feared and with a good reason, nobody wants to be ignored.
    It is the utmost punishment.

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Anyone that's in a relationship would agree that when something touches your Heart it can hurt a lot more than any kind of Physical pain that can be inflicted.

Another kind of discipline or punishment I have recieved is being released from my cage. This may sound strange to a lot of people, especially those of you that are only casually locked up. But for those of us that are locked permanently and hardly ever have our cages removed this kind of punishment may make more sense.

Since I'm locked almost all the time. My cage has become another part of me no matter where I go or what I'm doing its keeping her property secure and I've excepted this as the new normall way of life. I have no problem sleeping while locked or going about my life. The problem is that when Miss Shelly removes my cage for a few hours and I'm allowed to grow or stimulate her property for awhile. When she re locks me it's almost like starting over getting use to sleeping with a cage on. I usually wake up with a nocturnal painful erection for a couple days, and everyone knows how uncomfortable that can be. Now this next statement may sound crazy but. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't release me.

We have talked about me being comfortable with full time lockup and only be released when she wants to use her property. I believe that the reason she does release me is to reassure in my mind of what life use to be and to show that she's in control of my pleasures and pains. Every Mistress looks at this differently as I have read here at the mansion but they all have the same purpose, control over their sub. Who would have ever thought that as a relationship grows it would be the person that's locked not wanting to be unlocked.

Punishment and Pleasure can be so simply mixed together

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    So true

8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Sometimes when I am allowed to be unlocked, She didn't intend it to be punishment, but She knows I would still prefer to be caged and locked. The unlocking often comes with the promise of some kind of enjoyment or stimulation for her and once in a while, for me as well, just depending on what she wants. But there are those times when after unlocking that something gets in the way or happens and the intimacy promised goes by the way side. While this was not intended to be a punishment, the resulting focus, mental discipline, and frustration can leave me feeling a bit punished. Don't think the actual concept of unlocking as a punishment is an association that my Queen has made to date. Although, If she were to suddenly show no interest by leaving me unlocked for a period of time without some discussion and reason, it would certainly strike at the heart of our current relationship for sure, and would certainly seem like a punishment.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont like being paddled but its over quick and thats a lot better than standing for a hour in the kitchen, i hate that.

PrincessK, Mash2214 and JiL like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Interesting one.

I'm not one for physical punishment. A low pain threshold, I guess.

And, increasingly, I'm not interested in humilation either - sent into the corner etc. At one time that did excite me but I'm changing. I think that would leave me dissatisfied because it doesn't feel like the kind of connection I crave.

What would hurt me would be deprivation. Obviously not of anything sexual because that is already gone. So what?

Connection, I suppose.

Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    If it is to be a true punishment/discipline then it should be something you strongly dislike and not sexualized. E.g. For @LesterBallard if he is not one for physical punishment and a low pain threshold then perhaps physical punishment would be a good non enjoyable punishment.

For ones like me and the OP that may enjoy pain to a degree it does not always work or might just make us more bratty. What do you like? To eat? Maybe no dinner. To be online? Maybe no internet or TV. Locked out in the cold or rain. Ignored. If you get orgasms maybe none for you just her. Forced to sleep on the floor, maybe with no blanket or pillow. This is back on the pain but icy hot on the balls and cock can be pretty bad. Sometimes now Mina just stops and expresses her true dissapointment and expectations. That can be extremely efffective because it is telling me it is really important to her.

In a FLR, remember that she is not just there just to fulfill your discipline fantasies. That would be a MLR masqurading as a FLR. She is getting you to do what she wants. You are there to serve her. Once the reality of that sinks in then pleasing her becomes the reward. Conversely true dissapointment can be a punishment and motivation to do better.

That is not to say the sexualized punishments can't be fun and she may take pleasure in those too!

Rectrix and Love&Passion like this.
  12. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No, you see, that misunderstands what I was saying. That would not be a good punishment, enjoyable or non-enjoyable, for me, because it brings entirely negative connotions to the exchange. A punishment that is only ever going to be resented has no future, and a relationship built on such contracts has no future. If someone did that to me I would end up hating her. It's as simple as that.

A D/s relationship is a mutual contract. If pain is not my thing and a Mistress inflicts pain on me, the Mistress and I have no future.

There are obviously ways of exploring this within a loving relationship, of course.

Chaste J. likes this.
  13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    I agree, @LesterBallard ! For us, shame and humiliation can be as effective for discipline than anything. She keeps a KTB out on Her dresser so that I am reminded, every time I walk by, of what options She has at Her disposal. (She has only ever employed it a couple of times, quite effectively!). She doesn't particularly enjoy inflicting pain on me and, since She knows of my BDSM history, She has even outsourced my discipline to a Pro Domme friend of Hers.

Chaste J. and LesterBallard like this.
  14. JJJstoy

JJJstoy New member

Local Time:
    She makes me go to church with her.

15. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    ooft! that really would be a punishment!

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  16. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm trying to figure out how much of the thread content is just bottom topping. A complete power exchange doesn't necessarily come with a negotiated lifestyle. Some would argue that the only thing you should expect is to be obedient! Everything else is at the behest of the one you have deferred to. No judgements, just a perspective. Please let's not go down the path of 'mindless males' etc, those at that level of commitment and devotion are no less/more mindless than any scenario.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You make a very good point @Mandynjack That wasn't my intention when I started it I was just sharing the way I feel when Miss Shelly does different things to me that hurt my inner self. Being obedient isn't an issue.

Mandynjack likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i like that cos i like singing.

19. Deleted member 53138

I can, unfortunately, agree with Joan.T.....it's like my Mistress knew what would hurt me the most.......she found my Achilles heel way too early in our relationship....now I am vulnerable! Give me a spanking every time.....lol

20. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:

21. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My Queen's form of non physical discipline when I have really misbehaved is the worst punishment I recieve. She simple ignores being by Dommy Mommy. No diaper changes, no humiliation, not even a pat on the diapered bottom. She even makes me still change my diaper in front of her and act as if I am just there in the room simply talking to her.

Corner time is always a punishment for a bad lil girl and I have definately been there many times. It is very humiliating when you are put in the corner in your pretty dress with your bloomers pulled down exposing your diaper while my Mistress masturbates herself.

22. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    My mistress usually defers to the "disappointment" method over any physical punishment. I'll be honest, if rather have a red and swollen backside versus her disappointment. Sometimes she'll use physical methods too but not as often.

DonnaSue, kcuck5280 and Mash2214 like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree when my Mistress is upset with me and does nothing for days I almost want to take her the strap and bend over In front of her to get it over with

24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry but that just cracked me up. :)

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Friend of mine Carol had a submissive girlfriend Alice. For real non trivial transgressions, what ever they were. Carol used to make Alice stand naked facing the wall with her feet apart and her hands restrained behind her back regardless of who else was in the house and then just be ignored.
    If she wanted to cut down the ignore time Alice could ask for the penny.
    Alice then had to lean forward and hold a penny against the wall with her nose. If she dropped the penny she was unable to put it back herself but would have to restart whatever time her 'sentence' was.
    Once it meant continuing the next day.

I cant imagine me even entertaining the idea of doing that for anyone, the silent treatment would be bad enough.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice