General question about chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SonnyLarson, Mar 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Hi, i think you people have got this question, but anyway i will put it. On the internet i found contradicting answers. So i need something solid. I have earlier tried, chastity device Holytrainer and cb6000 just for fun. But i want to go for a really long time, to get some peace, i have some sexsual issues and seeing a therapist.

I want to know if i buy a chastity device like stellworxx or Maturemetal jailbird. And get it to fit good, if its can help with compulsive masturbation. I can go for like 14 days, but my problem is when iget a orgams i tend to binge. I have tried various things. With no help. This really gets me down. And drains me of vital energy. My question is will any of these devices help. I will lock myself up free of will. I want to know if you get them to fit right, if i can escape. Im not the kinda guy, that will cut it or stuff like that. But it would be sad if you just could rip it off easily

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I would start with a PA piercing once u have stretched it to about 5 or 6mm then u can get PA lock. That is the most secure

El Guapo and Shepherdsflock like this.
  3. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    From what I understand the only truly secure devices either involve a piercing, a urethral tube, or a full belt. Do your research though, they all have their issues to deal with.

-the footman

El Guapo likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    If compulsive masturbation is an issue, this is probably the best route. A metal device with PA lock, preferably designed with not much access to any sensitive areas on your penis. Holy Trainer and CB can be effective if you have the will power not to pull out and cheat, but a PA prevents that and metal makes it hard to cut the device off and cheat.

El Guapo likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unless you have a device that uses a piercing, a long insert, or something that attaches you to the cage...it is possible to wiggle it out the back.

A penis is just too malleable and spongy to keep it in one place unless secured or attached to something. Even then, a powerful wand might be able to vibrate through a cage or belt. It may not be a great orgasm, but it is extremely difficult to find something that is orgasm proof...think more on the lines of orgasm resistant.

I hope this doesn’t ruin the fantasy, but it sure beats spending a thousand bucks on devices only to learn later that your expectations were a bit high.

El Guapo likes this.
  6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Certainly consider a PA piercing, to prevent pull out and keep you in the device without unlocking. We have had the Lori's 5a for many years now and I is totally secure. We had it made so that the tube is as long as my flaccid penis, this prevents any type of access and prevents orgasms. The tighter the tube the less you can do and hence no erection either.

The Lori's are expensive and very heavy. We would not use one without at least a 2ga piercing.

Recently due to airport security scanning issues we have now purchase a Evotion Wearables Bijou, very similar to the Lori's 5A in concept but all plastic bar the locking mechanism. This device is light and performs exactly the same as the heavier Lori's. D locked the Bijou on me about 6-8 weeks ago with no discomfort or cleaning issues.

There are 2 devices that would achieve your desires, the Bijou is also less than half the price the Lori's.

As both are ringless, the measurements are critical to not be to tight or short and sit without loading your piercing.

Make sure you give the PA time to heal properly before using either of them though. The PA is a simple piercing with moderate pain to begin which dissipates to zero pain in about 1 week. The stretching process can be painful from 10 Ga up to 4 Ga, from 4ga to 0 ga was easy and painless but well worth the effort and time it took. I think the whole process took about 6-9 months from memory, so you really have to be committed to the chastity goal.

I hope this helps.

jshackleton2016 and El Guapo like this.
  7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @SonnyLarson

I have to agree.
    Even if I don't want to.

Long story short ... we have a Lori's on order for me.
    Ms. Lori recommended a PA piercing (due to the challenges I have to keep my hands off).

Originally, I was hoping to get a device to make masturbating less convenient, not necessarily impossible. Once I told my wife/mistress, she told me she would hold both the keys.

Point being - if you are the key holder, you can get out when you can't stand it anymore. If someone holds the key for you (and the device is truly secure) - its a different ballgame.

I keep hearing Ms. Lori say: PA piercing. PA piercing. PA piercing ...
    I hope Ms. Lori doesn't say that too loud because if my wife hears her & says "PA piercing" ... I have to say "Yes ma'am".

Its not for the faint-hearted ... but it is secure.

8. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The PA piercing is a quick procedure, over before you even knew it. The remainder of the day after the procedure you will have some pain and bleeding, but the bleeding stopped overnight. The pain diminished to nothing in a week. Then its regular salt bathing for a month.
    For a Lori's you will need to stretch the piercing once it is healed. You normally start at 10 ga which is totally unsuitable for chastity devices let alone a Lori's due to the weight.
    As I said above, your minimum target for a ringless Lori's device is 2 GA, mine is 0 GA. We went for the 0 GA as its a larger and stronger anchor for the PA pin in the Lori's. I found the larger the GA made for more comfortable wear.
    I am pretty active, having a strong PA was important to prevent migration and tearing during sporting activities.
    D also wanted a large one for when I was out of the device and the ring was fitted, she liked the look of a large 0 GA ring, but that was years ago now, I am never allowed to be without a device fitted, so all those wonderful rings and barbels we bought have not seen the light of day in a very long time.
    Once you have experienced true control from your key holder via a PA device the game changes from "I can get out if I get to desperate" to " I have to wait until I am permitted". Two very different scenarios. As you would guess from my past posts, I have not been granted an orgasm or an erection in years. D took to this lifestyle very quickly as soon as the benefits of keeping me locked became very obvious.

Wish you luck in trying to avoid the inevitable.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
    thanks guys for all your answers, i appreciate it :)

First i thought it seemed a bit overkill, with a pa piercing. But when you get used to the thought, and see that it might be a permanent solution. And i really starting to like the idea of having my penis pierced.

El Guapo likes this.
  10. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
  11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    most devices that use a piercing are based on a prince albert. Lori and a few custom makers do some of the other piercings for their devices but are very expensive. I haven't had frenum piercing but would think it is a little too delicate of skin to hold a device.

I would stick with a plain old prince albert if you are getting pierced for chastity.

El Guapo likes this.
  12. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
    thanks i also was most into prince albert.

do you now if its hard to sleep with? And are there other problems one might come upon along the journey?
    And how long have you gone the longest locked in a pa cage?

And what is the minimun gauge for this, they say 5-6mm. 5 seems fine but can you do it with smaller?

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't have a problem sleeping.

Problems...I need to sit or squat to pee. It takes a while before it is healed enough for pain free intercourse. There is no pulling out of it...so once it is on, its not coming off.

Longest ive went without its removal was 56 days, but we really aren't into long term chastity, she unlocks me when she feels like it.

Gauge...I was pierced at 10 and immediately put in an 8. Went to a 6 in 3 weeks and 4 after a few more months. That's where I was going to stay and ordered my device with a 4. By the time the device arrived I had ordered a 2gauge ring and it fit easily. So I wish I would have ordered a 2 gauge device. The larger the gauge the easier it will be on your penis. I would not advise on any piercing for chastity smaller than a 6. You don't want it to migrate...like wire through cheese.

14. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
    I just made an apointment at my piercer
    I like that once its on its not coming off :)
    Ok which device do you use?
    And if you like, can i see how its looks when its on. You can PM, or ill give you my mail

El Guapo likes this.
  15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck, hope it goes smoothly. Its over very quickly. Now dont rush to increase the gauge. The piercing needs to be fully healed before you start and after each stretch, live with it for quite a few weeks before stretching again. If you are going a Lori's Ringless I still say 2 GA is the minimum. the Evotion Wearables Bijou due to its very light weight would be 4 GA. We have both devices, one is always locked in place.
    Cleaning both are easy using a hand shower, baby toothbrush with liquid soap then dry with cotton sticks. I do it at every shower and always feel clean with no smells.
    PA means permanent with no getting out without your keyholders agreement. A whole new game.

16. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
    thanks alot for your help guys, i really apreicate it. @Nicoftime what device are you wearing, i can see that yours have a ring around, the balls like a normal chastity device.
    and @young88 thanks alot for your help, now its time for me to take some action
    good weekn :)

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine is a rigid chastity model 05.

I can tell u more if ya like

18. permanentslave

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    custom sized and made Mature Metal "jailbird" here.

19. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    How do you use your PA with your jailbird? I am getting a PA but already have one.

20. SonnyLarson

SonnyLarson Member

Local Time:
  21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Model 05,

Took about 4 months to arrive to me in the states. I had almost no contact or confirmation of progress. I also was shorted a key locker that was ordered at the same time.

All that aside it’s a great device that works perfectly. When ordering I would suggest the following:
    Order it super short, like as short as u possibly get when sitting.

Order it a bit on the wide side

On the notes part, order it to have a bigger gap.

El Guapo likes this.
  22. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    So do you have a lock going through your PA while in the JB?

23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No, I can’t wear my jb with a piercing. I suppose it’s possible but find that it pinches

24. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    There’s a CM member who has the Bijou with an 8 gauge piercing. They are incredibly light so it would put miminal pressure on the piercing. I would recommend you take the guidance form each device maker as to the right gauge for their devices.

El Guapo likes this.
  25. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    If you have a real medical/psychological condition I would consult with your doctor and/or psychiatrist first. At the end of the day chastity play is a fetish and probably not the best solution of you have a sex addition or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice