Beginnings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Mar 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Last night, after it was quiet in the house, My Miss and I had a nice time playing some video games and were in a fun mood, and I decided the time was right to turn My Miss's attention to "something I found". She was intrigued and a bit apprehensive. I stood up in front of her chair and slowly lowered my shorts and panties to me knees.

Greeting her sight was a translucent blue 3D Printed Holy Trainer adoring my body. Her eyes and mouth were wide as I explained what it was and that we had discussed chastity some time ago, but did not think it could work due to anatomy (large, high and tight if you must know). I told her I wanted to try printing it so we were not wasting money on something that may not work - She did not realize sex toys could be made on the 3D printer. This was a smaller tube that had come off the printer less than six hours ago as the first was ridiculously long on me.

My Miss commented on how large and prominent it made my balls look, and chuckled at the fact that I had a liner in my panties. I explained that being in the tube has been causing continual leaking, and since I was out in public earlier, I wanted to keep from spotting my pants. We chatted a bit about it, and she was confused how I could have an orgasm without an erection (how thoughtful of her!). She has pegged me many times in the past, but it never resulted in an orgasm for either of us. I told her that it is absolutely possible to orgasm while soft, and some can even orgasm just from anal sex, and I ws hoping I could do that sometime.

I asked if she would like to play more games, but this time in the bedroom. I knew she was not feeling the greatest, and she declined as she just wasn't up for it. I asked "May I go play with myself then?" "Sure," she responded "but I'm going to watch." After taking a few minutes to ensure cleanliness, I laid down a towel, set up a laptop, and set playing some clips from English Mansion. I laid on my side with my knee up and started slowly using our feeldoe to try to massage my prostate. My Miss came in shortly after I started this and lay on the bed next to me. This carried on for a while, changing up toys a few times, and caused more and more pre-cum to dribble out of the side hole of the cage. I decided to try the vibrator with the thin body and the bulbous tip - it went in and it found just the right spot causing a small gush leave my cock. I was now super determined to see if I could has an orgasm without any touching or stimulation of my cock.

I used the vibrator in and out and applied pressure where it felt best. I changed positions a few times, eventually finding a good position with one foot on the ground and the other knee on the side of the bed over my towel. In hindsight, I wished I had thought to get the handheld mirror. I got into a pleasurable rhythm several times, but jumped when I discovered I was just a touch shallow with the vibrator when it hit what felt like a rock just a bit deeper than I had been going. I kept up the pushing on the rock and the vibrator did its work causing the pleasure to intensify and a stream of juices flowed out of the tip of the cage. I kept this up and hit another high point and the pre-cum or cum or whatever flowed again until finally after several minutes of this my body clenched and my cock tried to swell and I spewed a massive load of cum. My Miss even commented on how it looked like I was able to orgasm that way after all. I was hoping I wasn't done as that feeling was so intense that I didn't want to give it up. After many more minutes of toying, I realized I wasn't going to get there again, and I collapsed onto the bed, sweating, heart racing, satisfied.

I chatted with My Miss for a while - she had been shopping on her phone through most of that, but was happy that I had my pleasure. We discussed the events of the evening, and how I had been testing out chastity for a bit to see if I enjoyed it before involving her. She loves PIV intercourse too much for this to be the only thing in our lives, but when I explained how some couples lock it up so that it's only at Her discretion that it can be unlocked for Her use. I noticed that I actually became fairly erect in the tube while explaining this to her, and had her feel for herself - apparently suggesting that as an option was a huge turn-on for me. I confessed that it was exciting and frightening at the same time, which she agreed was the case.

After that, we reminisced a bit and discussed other things, and through all that I was considering having a go at another orgasm. Nothing more happened, so I went to clean up, recovered my panties, and picked out a semi-matching nightgown to lay down to sleep with My Miss. She drifted off quite quickly but I was wide awake thinking about the night. Maybe I'll confess what happened after she fell asleep, or maybe I'll keep it to myself *grin*

I don't know where this will go, but for me I know it's off to a hot start.

iome343, Ole, Panda2010 and 3 others like this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I have been spending a bit of time in one cage or another since the events of the initial post. I have also played with the 3D models a bit after reading the forums here and have created two more tubes to fit the HTv2 ring. The second one, which was approximately the length of the v2 Short was still nearly an inch too roomy. I'd never really given much thought to having a small penis until I compared how the cage fits me compared to what's available.

(BTW, I've uploaded pictures of each of the tubes I've created into my gallery, and will post the 3D models for download on Thingiverse later)

The third one was shorter than the short and I played with really bending it down, but I didn't do enough to fix the problem - it was still too long. I reviewed the official v3 designs again and realized that the tip on the nano was really stubby compared to the standard, which was what my model was based on. This was really my least "favorite" as it didn't really work as intended, and I never crossed the bend.

I spent a few hours really trying to learn a software called "meshmixer" (free!) to manipulate and sculpt the next one. I really started to get better at the software and was able to create a stubby tip much like the v3 nano and still shorten it up even more. It was too late in the day for it to finish printing before I needed to be asleep, but it gave me something to look forward to in the morning.

This morning I'm in the v2 "nano", and it's just the right fit - I've got next to no room at the tip, and it lines up really well, and is really reminding me of its presence for now. I also better understand what others were saying in the discussion of the v3 nano about how little is actually in the tube. The bottom ends in the exact same place on all the official designs, but maybe there's room to bring that back a bit - it would close the opening a bit, but maybe a slight increase in ring size could compensate.

I do know that for the foreseeable future, I'll be in the v2 "nano". It's really the exact right fit for normal flaccid size, though I've yet to do anything that would normally cause a strain on the cage - fingers crossed!

Panda2010 likes this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Update on this... I will be doing what I can to keep from getting an erection - one time was enough to learn my lesson.

Panda2010 and Chaste J. like this.
  4. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Last night, My Miss went out with a small group of friends, including her closest friend (BFF), who I also have a close relationship with. It was just dinner with a small group, but Miss and BFF rode together which is typical. They had slow service and were gone a while - the real interesting bit was the conversation Miss told me about when she came to bed.

My Miss was telling BFF about how nice, helpful, and relaxed I was being to her lately. BFF has had trust issues before, so she expressed concern about a "side piece" for me. Miss asked BFF if she had ever heard of a chastity cage, which BFF had not (BFF is supposed to be our "kinky" friend too!). Miss explained that I had 3D Printed one and having a side piece was not the reason. They spent time looking at cages and reading about them and learning about them. Apparently BFFs husband does not really attend to her needs like he should, and is a bit subby, so I suggested that Miss tell her to read the forums of CM for ideas on correcting that.

It was a bit exhilarating to know that someone else already knows. I offered to make myself available for any questions, photos, or personal inspections if My Miss desired - time will tell if that happens though.

Panda2010, Chaste J. and spider203 like this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Last night as My Miss and I were getting a few things together for an overnight visit to her family, I told her there was one wardrobe question I would need her to answer for me - cage or no cage. She grinned at me for a long moment before replying "no cage". As we were leaving soon, she removed it shortly thereafter. As soon as it was off, I was swelling, but there was no time to enjoy the sensation, we had a long car ride to go still.

Later that night, as we're lying in bed, Miss asked if I've gotten hard yet and how it felt. I was, and had been, quite hard for a while in bed, and to feel for herself. She reached under the covers and slowly started stroking me, it felt wonderful. She then asked "Have you had a normal orgasm since the cage has been on?" I told her I had not, to which she replied "I wonder if it's going to feel the same or different now." "There's only one way to find out." I replied with a bit of hope in my voice. "Too bad my is family sleeping in the next room, it could be awkward to explain why you're screaming". She took her hand off my penis and snuggled in. She commented on how much more helpful and nice I had been all week, and said it was a nice improvement. I admitted that part of me wants to do it, but another part of me wants to do it so she would play with me and hopefully reward me.

After a bit more talk about the next day we drifted to sleep. It wasn't the end of my night as I awoke at 3am, hard and starting to drip pecum. I captured what was on my penis with my finger and put it to my mouth and just laid there for a bit, repeating as necessary for at least twenty minutes. I didn't want to jerk off and waste what I hope to be a wonderful orgasm on my hand, though thinking about it later I realized I may not get that orgasm before the cage goes back on.

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Its probably best if she just locks you back in your cage!

Panda2010 and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I could go either way on that one :)

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Hi @JosieLynn Jewel Sounds like things have really developed a number of ways for you: a great reaction from your Miss; success with prostate massage; sussing out 3D printing AND having Miss tell her BFF.

Wow! Great start to your journey. Good luck.

Chaste J. and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you showed admirable restraint. Well done!

10. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Here it is, Monday, and I'l still free. Mostly because I was working on altering the tube dimensions, and needed to keep testing. Now everyone is a little under the weather in our house, so everything may be on hold for a bit.

Still restraining, waiting to see if Miss would like use of it, however I woke up hard as a rock again in the middle of the night Sunday morning, and apparently woke her with the sound of prostate vibrator - oops! I must try to be more quiet if this is going to keep happening.

Chaste J. likes this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    lol, I can't help feeling you're going to get yourself in trouble with your Mistress....

Chaste J. and Panda2010 like this.
  12. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    So, yesterday was the day I'd been looking forward to having finally been locked back up Wednesday. Miss called me to strip and lay on the bed with her - she had all the keys to my cage in her hand. She toyed with me a bit, teasing me in my cage with her vibrator before putting it to use on herself while I was only allowed to watch. She kept talking all the while waffling back and forth aloud if she should let me out for sex.

Miss did eventually unlock me, and I was so eager to be inside her. I really think I disappointed her though as I was not really very hard, and was on the verge of cumming in no time - I actually ruined myself trying to hold on and make it last, which she noticed. "Did you cum?" "uh, a little".. It didn't last much longer after that and afterward she told me she liked having the power over me.

So, I'm left wondering if this is really an enhancement to our sex life, or if this is right for us. We'll see where things go in the next week or so.

iome343 likes this.
  13. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I had much to say in this regard. Miss has been out of commission for several months which cause her to avoid strenuous activity, and really lacking in energy and libido. I've used that time to focus on design needs (both Kink and vanilla) and explore my own needs and desires.

However... She has been paying attention and seeing my work from design to "installation" an delights in some of the ideas I have. We had a very nice conversation about chastity today and in the end I surrendered all keys unconditionally. She knows what I would like, but there are no promises or contracts - she is the only person who can allow me to have an erection, on her terms, when she chooses. I have already been without a (penis)orgasm for two weeks, and had the cage on for 4 1/2 days when this happened.

I don't know how much interesting will happen, but we are going out of town alone for a week (with 120,00 of our friends - lol!), and we usually take a small suitcase full of toys on this trip, Hopefully there will be hot stories to share!

hugs!
    JosieLynn Jewell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice