My Device Journal

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Khrissi, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

self employed business consultant
    Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Being new to extended chastity,I am still experimenting with types,I am sticking with cheap ones for the moment.That way I can try different types before commiting and buying high quality ones.
    I have one I was given year or so ago, basic plastic one like this.
    [​IMG]

This one worked fine,but needed modification as I found it being flexible sometimes one oif the pins would pull out ,so I drilled small holes in the plastic pins and put a fine silver chain through and then onto lock.This prevented it pulling out.Also this allowed me to make the whole cage shorter.

I also tried 2 other cages recently,one was..
    [​IMG]

This one was not a success,first it had somerough edges which needed cleaning up,then i found the metal ring,only adjusted on horizontal so became an oval not a circle.So "things" would slip through,very painful sometimes.Also painful was that skin could get caught between the gap where lock went and ring was split.
    This one soon went into drawer of doom!!

Third one was ..[​IMG]

I found this one too long,too heavy and bulky,and I worried about wearing outdoors here in winter as it gets VERY cold.

This joined the black one in DOD

I have two more on order
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

second one with elecro shock I bought largely as very cheap ebay auction,and was curious.the other looks very small and neat which is good.

Currently I am back in the pink one.

I will update this as things progress

2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    have you heard of the line. Buy cheap but twice.

3. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes but my plan is find type that works,then buy quality version possibly a couple. Rather than spend hundreds of $ on something high quality but not right

4. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    The electro one arrived today,and wearing it now. Compared to the pink one it is a much harder plastic as compared the the flexble rubber oine of the pink. This should be good as less ability to stretch,and maybe harder as it wont give. I have taken out all the spacers so it is as short as possible to start.
    I have not tried the electric yet,frankly scared as even touching the contacts to my thigh on lowest setting was intense. I have a regular tens unit for massage,and that has no where near the kick I got from this.

5. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Ok I tried the electro stim,and not pleasent,not even in nice way,any of the varying patterns are too painful on highs,and the steady pulses are ok on lopwest setting,but feel like being pricked with pins.
    It ssems to only send shock to very tip not to shaft,despite the pads going right alsong.
    As for the cage itself it is good except for pinching skin aroud ring where the adjustment notche sare,but I solved dhat by wrapping PTFE tape around it,which is water proof and non stick,so things slide easily avoiding the pinch feeling.

6. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    So the smaller metal one arrived today,and cannot get the ring on,its a 45mm ring which from sizing on others ,and measuring is right size,but I cannot get it over balls and scrotum.
    The others are adjustable ,not a solid ring,if the ring opens or adjusts then I can put around base and close and is fine.

It seems its either get another one that is not a solid ring,,or try getting one iwth larger solid ring,but that may be too loose
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions it would be appreciated.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Try this to get the solid ring on:
    Pull scrotum skin through the ring first, then pop one testicle through and then the other.
    You may need to pull skin through and back to get the right amount of slack each side for your balls to move. It can be quite tricky if your testicles are quite high, taking a warm bath just before can loosen and relax everything.
    Once both are through and as much of your sac as you can is pulled through, tuck the head of your penis into the top of the ring first and push the rest through following the head.

Even after many years and devices (one with a hinged base ring which I hated) I still sometimes have problems getting in, usually one testicle popping out as the other goes in! The warm bath (or flannel) treatment usually quickly solves the problem.

8. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    I will try warm bath method,but I tried sitting on heating pad to warm things up so balls hang lower,with no success,,it seems when ever I try then my balls retract ,,possible due to amount time I have spent tucked over the years.

9. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Ok ,,seems the secret was do nothing,,just let it relax,,and keep warm,after abandoning attempts for couple of hours,,I tried agin and manged to get it on,,very tough,and then fiddly to line up the holes with pins,and insert the lock. Would be easier with second set of hands.
    I did not put the spiked ring in,,not sure that is my thing,plus rather attached to my cock.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    One thing I did that helped when I started...

I had a small scrap patch of leather about the size of a credit card. After getting the ring on, I tucked the leather under the top of the ring to keep skin and hairs out of the way when lining up the pins, tube and padlock. Once locked, the leather was removed. It doesn't need to be leather, any reasonably thick but flexible fabric or plastic would do the same.

11. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Just thought I would update this,I found the stell mona lisa cage so good,I bought a second one,I can wear for extended periods,,longsest so far is 3 weeks.
    A jewelry making friend powder coated one of my cages in a glittery pink which looks cool. I am hoping to get her to the other one soon,,not sure in what finish,,maybe a flesh/neutral colour for discreet purposes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice