Newbie Holy Trainer V2 Trials, Tribulations & Questions

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by alpha_by_day, Feb 25, 2018.

1. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    **I originally posted this in the Newbie section but figured it was more appropriate here

It’s been 2 weeks now with the Holy Trainer V2, taking it gradual and working my way up to longer periods - like overnight. One thing I’ve struggled with is ring size (shocker!). I’ve played around with both the 45mm and the 40mm. Until today I’ve only really used the 45mm. Because that is what I could get on various times of day, the 40mm just didn’t want to go on and get in place.

The device with the 45mm is comfortable for awhile, but I am frequently pulling it up because it tends to hang quite low rather than being snug up against my body. Also the overnights are problematic and I get lots of of rubbing, chaffing etc. when I wake up - both from the bottom of the ring and the top edge of the tube. And it’s always positioned REALLY low when I get up. So this morning as soon as I got up I took it off and worked the 40mm on. It is not positioned so low as the 45mm and feels good so far after 5 hours on. Feels better than the 45mm and I’m not adjusting and pulling it up frequently.

But I’m wondering if it’s still positioned a bit low and not really snug against my body like it should be. Perhaps it’s just my package and my body and that’s the way this is going to work? Or I’m not getting the ring on sufficiently well enough? Or is the 40mm still too big for me? Perhaps I need to try the 36mm? I’ve struggled to try to get the 36mm ring on but I’ve never tried first thing in the morning like I just did with the 40mm.

***I have attached a picture of the device with the 40mm ring on and I would love to get some advice from those with more experience. Thoughts, opinions recommendations, whatever. Thank you!

Other than those fitting/sizing issues my only negative comment about the V2 is that the tube is too big for me. I have the small tube size and I’ve got WAY too much room in it when I’m in a normal state. I get a lot of movement in the tube and my penis bounces around in there a lot if I’m up and about. Candidly I’m pretty tiny and I can’t do anything about that or the tube size. It doesn’t hurt unless I’m really moving around, it just is an annoyance.

This is really a learning experience for me. Despite my issues I am really enjoying being in chastity and my thinking is that eventually I’ll move on to metal with more customization options. And tube sizing options, I definitely need to go quite a bit smaller than the small V2. Probably a lot smaller.

Thanks ...

fullsizeoutput_3910.jpeg

CB Henry likes this.
  2. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    UPDATE: after several days with the 40mm ring I switched down to the 36mm. That didn't take long! I thought it would take longer if that was going to be the result. The 40mm ring started out fine but then by yesterday it was really hanging a lot and requiring constant adjustment - just like what happened with the 45mm ring. And sleeping last night with it on was a real chore, because it really pulled with night time erection. That's what really led me to try the 36mm ring. It just goes to show that this is really a process when starting out and it pays to take it slow and steady, let your body adjust. Which is pretty much what those with experience say repeatedly throughout this forum!

I am planning on keeping the HTV2 on to sleep tonight, hopefully will be less pulling and less painful. The amount of space I have in the tube may still be part of the problem but we'll see.

anomalous1 likes this.
  3. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    I get the same problem. I used to wear the 45 but am also down to a 40. Thinking of ordering another and getting 36 ring with that.

I find wearing thongs to help hold it closer to the body

4. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting, I've tried thongs too. Definitely helps and fun too. :)

How is night time for you?

Night time has not gotten any better for me. Very painful night time erections. I think because the tube is way too big for me. I wake up and I've got a 3/4 hard on in the tube. Not fun at all.

I took delivery of a metal Chinese made cage yesterday, I've attached a pic. Someone did a good review of it on here in the device section. It's called "ultra small" because the cage is really, really small. It was really cheap so I figured why not. I've had it on all day and it is super comfortable. I definitely prefer the metal over the plastic of the HTV2. I was getting irritation and chaffing with the HTV2. The cage fits me really good, no bulging or straining against the cage. I'm going to try sleeping in it tonight so I'll see how it goes.

61CZatOvALL._SX522_.jpg

5. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    With the V2 I had a lot of problems sleeping in it. The cage was far to big for me. The V3 nano, which is what I currently have, I have no problems sleeping in it. I'll wake up with erection pain maybe once a week.

6. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    As you guys have been finding out the rig of course is PART of the issue, but I found the TUBE solved my problem! If you can't even start an erection you have less or in my case no issues with night time erection and the pain that comes with it. Without a doubt it's a learning process for you and your body. Good luck on your journey forward.. and BTW I love my metal cage vs the plastic. Cleaning is a breeze..

7. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, has to be a combo of both. Im looking into a metal cage, just dont know which one I should buy next. Or even where I should start looking for one. I've been checking out the ones at Koalaswim, and a few have caught my eye

8. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    EXACTLY ... the HTV2 small tube isn't really small. Or small enough I should say. I have way too much room in there to grow. I slept in the new metal cage last night. No wake ups till this morning and it was because of pain on the skin of my sack, which is left over irritation from the HTV2. I have been applying Aquaphor since this morning and it's already healing nicely.

9. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    First, let me say thanks I really appreciate it. Second, I totally agree with you based on my experience so far. I've only been in the new "super small" metal cage for 36 hours but it's a big difference so far. I put it on yesterday morning to try it out and haven't taken it off since. The tiny tube is so comfortable and it definitely stops any erection before it can even start. I do grow a little bit in width and that's about it (flaccid I still don't fully touch the sides of the tube). I slept with it thru the night and only awoke this morning because of sack irritation that I still have from the HTV2. I'm taking care of that so it will go away.

Oh, and I love the metal! No new irritation and cleaning is super easy. I also like having something with some weight to it.

10. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    There's a bunch of metal cage choices out there now. A lot of them are custom (like Steelworxx, Mature Metal and Lori's) but there's also some off the shelf options. The one I bought is a Chinese made cage and I got it on Amazon. I am really surprised at the quality of it. I paid $30 for the cage with a ring and an additional ring so I'd have sizing options. I hunted around on Amazon and and saw that there's a bunch of different metal cages, different sizes, styles etc. I may eventually get a custom metal cage, so using this cage will let me figure out exact sizing I want, style etc. Though if things keep going well with this cage I won't really have a need to shell out the $$ for a custom cage. I'm really loving it so far.

BTW in the Device section of the forums here there is a subsection on Chinese metal cages. The Device section is also a good resource to find out about all of the different metal cages out there.

11. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    I have the exact same metal cage and it has worked wonders where the cb6ks was way too big. I'm only about an inch and a half when completely flaccid and that works out to being just to the tip of this cage. I had a problem with the ring but that was me just trying to stuff too much into it. Once I sized up the ring I've kept it on for days at a time with no issues.

12. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I am interested in the name (have a HTv2 now), but worry that one can easily remove the head of one's cock from the tube since it is so cut-away on the underside ....is the a valid concern? Thanks!

13. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I had the same issue with the HTV2 small tube and am loving this super small cage. I'm an inch to an inch and a half flaccid so it's fitting really good. I do have some space on the sides of the cage but we're talking millimeters - no big deal. I've been in it since I first put it on saturday morning and can only say good things about it, even sleeping has been good.

14. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry...typo ....I am interested in the nano I meant to say. So you are saying you cannot remove the head of your cock from the tube of the nano, right?

15. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I think you are asking that question to @toniswad ... right? I don't have the V3 nano. I considered it but that open bottom is a non-starter for me. My little guy would be out of that in no time at all.

16. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    I am, yes thank you. Worry that I can easily extract my cock from that open swept-back tube in the nano!

17. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Well I went 8 days in the new cage. I removed it to do some much needed hair removal and gave my scrotum 24 hours off because some of the irritation from the HTV2 lingered. So I really treated that and 24 hours later I'm back in the cage. I can't say enough positive about this cage and it was a bargain.

18. toniswad

toniswad Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the super late response. The nano does come off, only when my clitty shrinks so much that it is no longer in the cage.

The opening in the nano is not a problem. Basically the opening gets closed as it rest on your testicles, so that closes the opening. I can barely get my finger between the two and massage my clitty to go back into the head area.

19. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for following up! Whatever works, is the route to go. Myself I'd be too tempted with anything I can get out of, and if you're slipping out I'm sure I'd be slipping out (I'm max 1" flaccid). Glad you like it and keep locking!

20. Guest 2013

Guest 2013 Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Do you have a link to the device online? There are so many that look similar on the web and was curious as to where you got that one?

21. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    When i first started sleeping with the HT V2...i had trouble when i had erections...no fun...but the HT did what it is supposed to do..and the erection would pass. Now that I have used it more and slept with it more...i do not have the same problems. I guess my body has learned the consequences of having an erection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice