New beginnings with my wife. Our journey.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by garysmall, Feb 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. garysmall

garysmall Living the dream with my wife

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Hi,
    I'm Gary and I wanted to share the journey of my wife and I. I'll call her Sally(not real name).
    I've been intrigued by chastity for a while now, read lots about it, followed sites like this. On Valentine's Day this year, I introduced Sally to it.
    I posted our experience on the Introductions forum (Hello, we started yesterday Valentine's Day. (https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...lo-we-started-yesterday-valentines-day.26413/).

I had no idea Sally would take it so well or so seriously. I thought, at best, it might be a bit of fun on the evening together.

Since then the following:
    - we went away for a couple of days, no mention of it, not locked.
    - when we came back we slept overnight and I thought perhaps it was done with.
    - then on Saturday morning it was put back on at 8am. We have a CB6000s.
    - A lot of fiddling with the sizes and adjustments, settling the second biggest ring and the second smallest spacer. Seems comfortable.

Sally has embraced it all with enthusiasm so far. I am trying to curtail mine and play it cool. I have been very attentive.
    We had a quiet day and evening on Saturday, then we went to bed. There was no talk of taking it off! We had cuddled a bit in bed but Sally was tired and we went to sleep.
    On Sunday morning - this morning - I got up early and was quite frustrated. I took her tea in bed. She explained that she'd considered taking it off last night, but decided that she wanted a lie in, and didn't trust me to be downstairs on my own without it being on!! As if...

She took it off (about 8am), and we had some fun in bed which I prefer to keep to ourselves. Suffice to say it was good.
    Then we set about the day and I thought even then, naïvely, that the game was over.

Then about an hour ago, just after lunch, Sally called me upstairs and put it back on me. So now I'm locked up again.

It's bliss and torture all in one.

The fit seems fine so far - Any suggestions for sore spots? - vaseline? It's only minor though. Have used plenty of lube and been washing regularly. Showered in it and it seems fine.

I'm very open to suggestions and practical advice on this journey - hopefully a long one but we'll see. I'm trying to take it very slow and be very attentive to her as per advice I've already read here.

Will keep you posted!

2. garysmall

Local Time:
    I've now been locked for 24 hours, such a small length of time compared to many on this site, I know, but so amazing for me.

Last night Sally brought the subject of chasity management up over dinner, not me. We talked about the impact it is having on our sex life and she was very enthusiastic about it all, and became very amorous after dinner. We sat together to watch tv and she played with my balls and drove me wild, but would not unlock me. Then she disappeared to the toilet and when she came back she had taken her bra off and insisted I play with her breasts (always a favourite of hers). It was like we were first dating all over again.

I remained locked all night.

Sally has obviously been thinking a lot about it, including the practicalities. She has thought ahead to Thursday, when we are going out with some friends for lunch and the afternoon. She asked how I might cope with that. I hadn't even thought that far ahead. I thought the game might be over by then! She said she would take it off for that outing, the implication being that it won't be off before then.

It's early days. I'm already wondering whether to 'graduate' to a better device than the CB6000s and will read this forum carefully to consider that. So far, it's been pretty comfortable. I'm finding that my foreskin pushes through the slot at the end of the CB and rubs against pants. Any suggestions to solve that would be very welcome.

It's time I found myself an avatar. Hopefully I'll be sticking around a while on this site.

3. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Hi Sounds like things have progressed very well in a short space of time. Congratulations to you both.

You are lucky that you have found a comfortable device straight up. Apparently many guys take a while to sort out a comfortable device.

Good luck with your journey.

4. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Everyone seems to buy a CB whatever for their first device, but if you're like me, you soon realise that for longer term wear it's neither practical or durable. I found that wearing a plastic device, it became rather smelly quite quickly, and unless you want to keep as your wife to unlock you every few days, which I wouldn't recommend, I suggest that you migrate to a steel device. Mine also split after not much use, so I would not recommend a CB. I bought a relatively cheap steel device from Lovehoney in the UK which is both comfortable and relatively easy to keep clean.

Like others I would recommend caution and taking things slow. I'm sure you can gauge your wife's enthusiasm or not, but it's so important that she enjoys controlling you in this way. It's also very important at an early stage that she understands how much you can enjoy being locked in this way and that your denial and keeping you aroused while locked is something that one you enjoy and that the more she does the more you will want to serve and submit to her in a loving and caring way.

Good Luck

Love&Passion likes this.
  5. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Sounds like your doin things right and taking your time, exploring.
    Ebay has a large variety to look at and they are not expensive,. Giving u the chance to buy a few and experiment..
    Cage length, inside diameter, spread between back ring and cage, and back ring size and shape as well as solid or split back ring , and urethra insert are all parts of the whole comfortable long term wear equation..
    Just dont go cheapest
    Just my thought, good luck

Love&Passion likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Great post and thread. Definitely worth graduating up IMO. Take a look at MatureMetal for starters.

7. garysmall

Local Time:
    It's still going well, mostly. Way better than any of my expectations. So far, the longest locked has been 43hrs which I know is short for many of you, but still amazing for Sal. Currently, I've been relocked this morning after a hygiene break. All seems ok and I've been out and about in public places without problem.

She seems so into it , and I'm the one who's trying to play a longer game and take it slow. I don't want it to fizzle and burn.

Hot so far:
    Sal has bought herself a necklace long enough so the key isn't visible. She wears it all the time and in her words: "I like how the key nestles between my breasts, reminding me of your situation." OMG, this sort of stuff has been a dream for years.

She has been regularly teasing me by what she wears to bed, and having me kiss her breasts(one of her favourite things). I've been told to wake her each morning with a cup of tea and kisses for her breasts.

We're back to being as amorous as when we first met, it seems.

I'm worried about taking it slow, but I am a worrier.

Not so hot:
    I said at the beginning that one of the most important things was not to lose the spare key. (I know what she's like). I suggested various ways of ensuring I didn't find it or to show I hadn't tampered with it. I said that it was most important to me to be able to get to it in emergency when she's out. Yes,, you've guessed - she's lost it. I got grumpy at that. Probably not wise. Need to be nice to her when I next see her later on today.
    So I'm using a temporary lock right now. (she even noted down the number!).

Thanks for all the device advice and if this persists and Sal remains enthusiastic, I will take all your advice and experiment and seek improvement. So far, it's not been too bad, but I can see all your points about hygiene and do worry about that. Very happy to experiment with other devices as time and money permits, but I don't want it to become a 'chore' for Sally.

Thanks 'All the time'. I'm in UK and will try LoveHoney. I love your comments about taking time and am eager to do that.

Will keep you posted!

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I'm following your journey with interest

9. garysmall

Local Time:
    Well, the key has been found. I'd ordered a spare padlock, so now we'll have two. The key was in the pocket of one of Sally's jackets.
    So we're back in very positive territory today. I was taken out yesterday morning for hygiene/shower and hoping to remain that way, but Sal relocked me before work yesterday morning.

Longest lock so far is 43hrs. We'll see this time.

Sal keeps wanting me to focus on her breasts and has requested attention for them every night that we've gone to bed since Valentine's day, also in the mornings. She even held my balls while I had to kiss her breasts this morning. It's like she's been reading the books on the subject but she denies that she has.

She keeps coming out with such hot quotes, like she's loving all this. Example:
    'We'll have to see about Sunday morning, maybe that's a good time to change the padlock.'

I've been thanking her for being so randy all the time. I'm trying to play it as cool as I can.

I'm going to research devices based on all your excellent postings, but not rush in yet. I want the idea to be led by Sally - perhaps her choose the next one.

I'd welcome any suggestions on books/articles that are ideal for Sally to read, without bombarding her.

Love&Passion, skD and iome343 like this.
  10. jemmi

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    great reading, love the anxst, they make plastic locks with number codes if loosing keys is an issue, also, look at small safes, and she can hold the code on her fon, if an emergency comes
    if she is getting into this, try reading some stories encompassing everywhere youd like to go with it, and get some ideas;)

11. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    really interesting journey

12. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Emergencies do happen I was in a mortercyicaccident
    Glad you found her key I do recommend a emergency key you carry I was in a MC accident and they cut all my close off someone covered my cage up pretty fast but I no it was out and all got to see it ran me down for exrays and yes cage is in a bunch When my wife got to the hospital she didn't have her key she had to hunt down the nurse to find my pants to get the emergency key from my wallet before surgery

Love&Passion likes this.
  13. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Wow, you're the first person that I've heard about that actually needed a spare key. Early on, I used to worry about this. I became less feaful of the 'emergency' and more excited about giving up control. My wife has a spare key somewhere at work though I have no idea. She loves to tease me and a few months ago, we met for drinks after work. She started saying the most deliciously dirty things to me and letting me think that when we got home, she'd unlock me, let me in and maybe let me come. We had to make a stop at the post office on the way home.

We got home, she stripped me down, rubbing her body on me. She asked me if I was ready which of course I was. She said 'well, that's too bad because I put your key in the mail. It should arrive in a couple days. Hope it doesn't get lost in the mail because I'm not quite sure where the spare is." She made me service her and when she was done, rolled over and went to sleep.

I love the uncertainty. I do think about the emergency situation at times but I worked in a hospital for 4 years and have friends that are ER docs and I know they've seen it all. Our little world is pretty tame I think.

Mark Owen, Jblocked and skD like this.
  14. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    I commend you for your aware restraint and letting her set the pace. Bravo! Sounds like you are having a great time exploring this dynamic.

I switched from the CB range (split and fractured several of them) to the Hoky Trainer v2, which I like because of the lower profile when wearing pants. I am able to sleep through the night with the HT, an impossible feat with the CB.

Keep us informed...

HausCuck

15. jemmi

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    Lol... i love that

16. jemmi

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    You could send it in a return envelope to somebody... far far away... lol.. somebody he mite be embarresed to have find out

17. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Im
    I'm hoping I never need to use it again lol

18. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Nice journey into the pleasures of chastity and locking up.
    Nice Sallly, you are learning fast, go on and make it!

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is a fascinating journal of your exploration. You're both going about it in a very disciplined fashion. Thanks for this insight.

20. garysmall

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for all the encouragement, and thanks Jemmi for the eBay advice, that's where I'll start to seek out other devices, taking all your recommendations.

The stories of key emergencies are scary!!

I'll do a longer update later this morning - suffice to say your encouragement is brilliant.

jemmi likes this.
  21. garysmall

Local Time:
    Here's an up-to-date actual quote from Sally this morning:
    'stop your groaning, you're too randy. Settle down for now.'

I was unlocked yesterday because we had a day out with some friends, but relocked yesterday evening before we went to bed. Locked since then.

I've enjoyed plenty of attention over the last few days, but no release. Angst is a good word for it, I'm feeling the tension all the time.

Sally is still on fire. Yesterday she said, without any prompting from me, how much she is enjoying herself. When I asked whether that was specifically the chastity enforcement, she said it was more than that - she felt empowered by it and loves the feeling of being in charge. OMG! I never knew it was in her.

Sal has specifically said I am to kiss her breasts every morning on waking, and every night at bedtime. Any other approaches are by invitation only. I am not to grope or pounce on her (her words I promise you).

I think we're in for a busy Saturday morning - that's the indication...I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Sal keeps on giving me little kisses and feeling the cage through my trousers. She builds me up, talking about how she's looking forward to more attention. At night she cradles my balls before we sleep. This is insane, she has never been like this before in all our marriage. What have I done!

I'm really trying to play cool. Not raising the topic or the stakes. It's like I triggered a switch in her, and I'm frightened now that I will accidentally switch it off again, so I'm on eggshells all the time. I don't want her to get bored.

Mark Owen, jemmi and skD like this.
  22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    What a fast evolution of Sally: unbelievable!

one question
    You think, in future, you'll be able to wear the cage also in those moments?

23. garysmall

Local Time:
    Yes, for sure, I think I'll be wearing it out frequently with friends. Sal has chosen herself a long necklace where the key rests low down between her breasts. She said she chose that deliberately so as to avoid questions from friends about what the key is for.
    At this stage, we're still learning, and gaining confidence in situations and in the fit. I am eager to buy another cage but waiting for at least another week to be sure Sal is serious. I chose the CB6000 but I want her to choose the next one if possible.
    Softly softly is my strategy so far - mainly because of advice on here, eg jemmi and 'At all times'.

bondinchas, jemmi and iome343 like this.
  24. garysmall

Local Time:
    It's Saturday morning and Sally has proved she's certainly not predictable. I was pretty certain I would be unlocked this morning for some leisurely fun in bed, but...a firm no.
    So we go on.
    Sal has been very touchy and loving, lots of ball holding, just not wanting more.
    It was last Sunday that I last orgasmed.
    I'm still a newbie, I know. But it's challenging!

Yesterday, we discussed the 'what happens if I get run over by a bus' scenario. Sal said she had read the guidelines and instructions for the CB (What- when did she read that!?!), and it's breakable in an emergency. I knew that - I just didn't know that Sal knew that.

So go on.

iome343 likes this.
  25. garysmall

Local Time:
    Apologies for delay in updating.
    After being locked all day Saturday, we went out with friends Saturday evening and Sal unlocked me for that occasion but she said that in future, for social outings, she'll probably leave me locked.
    On Sunday morning, we had a long lie in bed together and mind-blowing sex, beyond anything we've had in a few years - more like when we first met. Sal really enjoyed it (so did I!).

Then at 2pm I was locked again, and have been ever since.

Various things lead me to believe Sal is really enjoying the power of this, and that a more full FLR may emerge - we'll see. I am making sure that when I am locked, I am very attentive and trying to second-guess all the little things that may make her happy or improve her life. I think she's beginning to notice.

The thrill of kissing her, and caressing her, is immense.

I have no idea when I will be released again. We're going to cinema this evening - maybe I'll be let out - I live in hope..

Will keep you posted - if you're interested. Not sure if this is the sort of stuff you want to hear about.

bondinchas, Jblocked and iome343 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice