EvotionWearables New Bijou model

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bincorona, Jan 11, 2018.

1. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    So I just ordered the new EvotionWearables "Bijou" model that just came out. https://www.evotionwearables.com/shop/evotion-cage-bijou

Sounds like it will be a 5-7 week wait time. I am looking forward to seeing how it works out and will post review once it arrives :)

Anybody else order this yet?

B

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The new Evotion Wearables (EW) "Bijou" cage showed up in the mail yesterday (Sunday) with a special thanks to EW for the expedited delivery .. totally unexpected and appreciated!

Ordered January 10th and delivered February 11th. ... not too bad for something so custom! They quoted 5-7 weeks.

After a looong 14 hour work day and 3:30 in the morning I was soo excited to tear the box open and try this puppy out.

Upon 1st inspection .... this new Bijou model imho ... beautiful .. a really nice design. I can't believe how light this thing is!

I went with the Gold pa pin and the Axiom sidewall .. think they call it perigee or something like that.... looks pretty cool to me and this Axiom design kind of reminds me of the shape of a full chastity belt ... or heh, maybe just some underwear .. I dunno and I digress lol.

Naturally as I put this on I got super excited and things got pretty tight pretty quick. Yet still ... this model is a cinch to put on .... especially when compared to the earlier models that EW has put out. (I have 2 cages from them .. and this makes 3).

It fits well and was very comfortable for the first 10 mins or so and really could barely even tell that it was there ..... could not touch or get access to any of the usual sweet spots and that is a good thing .. I think :)

Unfortunately for me .. as I finally started to calm down ... I began to realize that I think I totally botched the measurements on cage diameter... as it became very evident that this cage was waaay to big for me once i got soft/flaccid.

At 1st I was like .. wtf! .... and then I realized .... I think I know what happened.

For years .... I have been dialing in the tube "diameter" that will work best for me ... pretty sure I have that totally figured out. When I was ordering this new Bijou model ...... EW kind of changed things up and started asking for "Circumference" rather than diameter. In my excitement to order ... I just used their suggestions to use a cloth tape or string and measure to figure out the circumference and never even thought of cross checking the math to make sure it lines up with the "Diameter" that I know I need. Duh!!

As a result .... this new Bijou is too big for me ....... AHHHHH!! ... so bummed.

Bummed that is doesn't fit .... even more bummed that I won't be able to present it to my wife as a Vaientines day gift .... and really just kickin myself in the pants for being so stupid about the measurements.

So all in all .... As a grower/not a shower .... it does fit and can work for now ... I am still very impressed so far with this new model I just think I need it to be quite a bit smaller in diameter for when things get cold and soft, that way it grips it nice and snug so there is zero stress on the piercing.

Anyways ..... I am awaiting to hear back from EW and see what kind of suggestions they have ... and hopefully it wont be too big of a hit and or too long of a wait for the new one to show up.

Here are a few pics of it .. and a link to me wearing this one that is too big for me in my pic folder.

IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2020.jpg IMG_2021.jpg IMG_2019.jpg IMG_2022.jpg IMG_2023.jpg

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/evotion-wearables-bijou.3019/

Happy to answer any questions if you have any about this cage or Evotion Wearables.

brian

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    It looks fantastic. Doesn’t look way too big in the photos, unless you were quite chubbed up when you took them?

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Also received mine after on 3 weeks, amazing! The device is the solid tube and I asked for a larger size in the hood area. This device is exactly what we have been looking for, a comfortable long term device just like our Lori's 5A that is airport friendly.
    been locked in it for the last 48 hours and don't even know its on.
    It is tight in the tube to prevent any form of erection and the sliding Pa pin makes the fit perfect.

Fantastic piece of gear.

If you are after a PA, no ball ring device that is airport friendly this is certainly it.

bincorona likes this.
  5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I ordered a #8 on the 22nd, if they get it to me as fast as they got you yours, Madam will be very happy. actually I will be too :D

bincorona likes this.
  6. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    I also have one on order but it has only been about a week... I cannot wait

bincorona likes this.
  7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    yea... not chubbed up there ... kind of the normal when it's in it's warm and relaxed state .... but being a grower and not a shower type ..... when it gets cold and really small ... that is where I wanted to make sure this thing was snug enough to make sure there is absolutely no possibility of the weight (which is pretty much nil as I am now a half day into wearing it) being allowed to tug on the piercing. I have had or tried too many devices that end up irritating the pa due to movement and or weight and stretching it.

8. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    I had a huge debate on size. When wearing the CB6000, you are effectively wearing a 110mm (109.720mm) in circumference shaft. When completely relaxed (waking up from sleeping), I could tell there was a gap. Repeated measurements seemed to show I was 105mm in circumference which is only 1.5mm tighter in diameter. Was the gap really that little? I measured in at 110mm at the base but, that should have little effect for the reasons below

Measurements for the length told you to make it 30% shorter then your measured shaft length to allow for comfort. I crossed my fingers and followed the recommendations exactly

It light and comfortable enough you think you can do long distances?

9. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have only had it on for half a day so far .. but really .. hardly know it's there ... well except for my horny level just got turned up about a hundred fold. Sleeping and really doing some heavy activity where all other devices have failed will be the tell all.

Also, hygiene will be a good one to track as well. In previous devices ... that funky smell can kick in as soon as 2 days .. definitely by day 5 things are ripe down there. With this device and how the sidewalls are made and how much air can get in there .. there really isn't anywhere that air and moisture can get trapped long enough to start stinking.... I have high hopes for this Bijou .. even more so now that it is on :)

If I can make a guess on what I am experiencing so far ...... oh yea .. long distance, long term for sure.

10. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    Cool, the whole point was to have something that could stay on for weeks if not months.. Cannot wait for mine!

bincorona likes this.
  11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Ah yes, can see the gap in the latest photos. Even with a smaller cage, that wouldn’t guarantee that with shrinkage the same thing wouldn’t happen again? I don’t have a PA, so don’t get the issues that creates.

On that side note, I had a look at your Tumblr page, it’s great. In there you made reference to opening up your PA (or words to that effect). Does that imply that through not using it, it had closed up? If so, at what gauge had that happened? The reason I ask is I’m considering getting a PA, so interested to understand more.

12. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ha well there would be a point where the diameter is so small that even the shrinkiest of shrinkage could not create a gap ... but then ... that might create a whole slew of new problems like .... cutting off circulation when not at your smallest .. sounds like trouble.

One of the things that EW does and I actually had them exaggerate this ... is that they do a head band or glans band that sits just behind the glans or head .... and they make this in a smaller diameter so that it grips your head better, and helps support the weight of the device and keeps it off your piercing. it works really well.

This is where I think EW is quite unique .. is how they can custom make every device since they are 3d printed. I had them make mine 10mm (circumference) smaller than the circumference of my Bijou tube. On the previous models I think I did like 4mm in diameter smaller than tube diameter.

Thanks for the kind words on the Tumblr page.... So yea ... I started out with a 10g piercing .. and stretched to an 8 where it sat for a few years. Some health stuff popped up and I stopped wearing my pa ring and the hole just about closed up. Then I got that itch to reopen it .. and ended up getting some small tapers and started re-stretching the piercing and ended up going all the way to a 2g which took about a full year to get there. I was at a 2g for about 4 months when one day while at work, somehow my cbr ring's ball had popped out and the ring came out of the piercing .... and the freekin hole closed all the way back to an 8 within the 8 hours I was at work .. I have no idea how long it really took as I did not know when the ring slipped out.

Anyways .. I tried to start restretchiing .. and it really was not feeling so great .. so I just said screw it .. and I can live with an 8 for now.... and that is where we are now.

Prior to EW ... it was always preached by the Lori Tube wearers, that you need a big guage to support the weight .. which I would agree with now having tried some cheapo tubes that are metal and heavy. However . now with EW ... and how they can customize their tubes and this new Bijou design ...... I am thinking that you really don't need that 2g size to help support the weight. This new device I have is like ... nothing ... I think some of my CBR jewelry was heavier than this thing.

All that said ..... consider the reasons you want a PA and what you will be using it for, as well as the pros and cons of having a pa. .... ya there are pros and cons to it. Also, make sure to let that thing heal .... like really heal up before using any device on it. It takes a while to heal up, be patient.

let me know if you have any more questions...

brian

13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the detailed reply! I should have mentioned I have an EW ball trap device, it’s super comfortable, the only thing I don’t like is the lock section on top sits out too far and is noticeable under clothes.

Back on the PA topic, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons....

14. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pros ...
    *obviously the best way to secure a chastity device .. (or any piercing for that matter)
    *if you are into jewelry and how that kind of stuff looks.
    *I will add some more when I think of them ;-)

Cons...
    *Congratulations ..... you now have another hole on the end of your penis
    *Piss will dribble or even squirt out this hole if no jewelry is in place. Might even dribble with jewelry in place.
    *The break in period or healing time, can take a few months before safely adding a chastity device onto it and expecting it to handle the weight and stress of it.
    *The healing process can be painful at times if it is not cleaned and cared for until it is healed.
    *Stretching can be somewhat painful if not done slowly and carefully.
    *That stretched piercing can go back to it's original piercing size pretty darn quick
    *You have another hole on the end of your penis.
    *Depending on how open you are with your private life .... public urinals and walikng around naked might be an issue?
    *Kids, Family, Friends .... Doctors etc etc ..... you okay with them knowing or seeing this?
    *There are probably more.......

These are just a few of them that I can think of right now ..... hope it helps :)

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pro...my kh says she can feel it and loves it.
    It adds to your sensation as well.
    Mine looks pretty darn cool.
    Was a serious commitment to chastity and your kh.

Cons...he mentioned there was another hole in your penis right? Yup that’s right up there.
    When you do get to orgasm, it might leak out the bottom hole as well or be stifled so it doesn’t shoot as far as it used to.
    For me, even without the chastity device, peeing is definitely either a mess or a sitting/squatting affair.

I don’t regret mine.

16. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hahaha ... yes .. it doesn't take too many times of walking away from a urinal with a big 'ol sprayed on wet spot on your leg(s) to remember to either turn it upside down or to hold a finger over that hole to prevent it from spraying everywhere ... o_O:p;) ( if there is no jewelry in it)

Just sit down if you have a ring in it .. or it'll get all over the place. lol

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So I have now been in this new Bijou cage for over 7 days with only a 5 minute check up/inspection after day 3.

I have had zero problems with it at all. Even with the cage diameter being too big it is really quite amazing and comfortable. (which was my fault on measuring).

There have been no issues with stress on the piercing, and have had no issues at all with movement and or restrictions of movement.

I did start to notice after day 3 a slight odor ..... and started dipping myself into a cup of water before bedtime to basically rinse any urine that may have accumulated in the cracks or seams of the device where it fits together, along with a shower every morning. Since doing that .. there has been NO odor at all.

About the only thing I am noticing now besides the overall diameter for myself ... is that perhaps the PA pin gauge might be a tad small as it seems that while urinating .. there is quite a bit of dribble that comes out from the underside where the pa prong enters. I am thinking of upping to a 6g pin when I reorder with a smaller diameter tube.... figuring if that is too big I can swap out with this current 8g. (btw, that is yet another great feature with this model ... that you can use different pin sizes ... at least a 8g -2g according to website).

On a side note .... my original hopes were to present the keys to my wife on Valentines Day, and then fortunately or unfortunately, i got called into work the day before and had no time to prep a nice card and flowers and stuff like that to make it all nice nice ...... and then on Valentines Day, I got called into work again and she did as well .. and then some Life family stuff happened ... and before we knew it .... it was gone. Life has still been a bit hectic ... to the point that she still has no idea that I have been wearing this for 8 days now .. and I figured I would just wait to see how long it takes before she finally either sees it... feels it or figures it out. Eeeesh, the joys of a 4 year old kiddo and a crazy schedule ...... along with massaging and rubbing her back which puts her to sleep at night ..... sure can put a damper on the sex life. We do have our 13 year anniversary coming up here at the end of the month ..... which will be another opportunity to present the keys again ..... IF .. she has not already discovered the new cage.

I really think that this really could be THE long term device we have been looking for :)

18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    I don't think sizing up will help your dripping problem. I have gauged up from 10 to 2 and even at 2 the hole opens up and will drip. Thats been my experience anyways.

bincorona likes this.
  19. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    This is very exciting for me to hear considering the plans is to use it for very long term wear.

I love the fact that it has a "floating pin" (5mm of movement) where the main method of securing the unit to the shaft does not require it at all

I guess I've long since gotten used to pee dripping out where it doesn't belong... the "joys" of a PA

Anyhow, I cannot wait for my turn

bincorona likes this.
  20. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good to know on that .. thanks for the input :) I thought maybe because I had sized up to a 2 at one point 2 years ago .. that may be the cause and I just had to fill it up a little more.

May just stick with the 8g at this point ... as I am finding that doing a little "dunk" in that cup of water before bed along with a shower in the morning ... has really kept any odors from being noticeable.

guest 2942 likes this.
  21. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes the floating pin Is a great feature and has really helped I think with not feeling any stress on the piercing whatsoever.

Peeing is pretty easy with this Bijou ... the stream is pretty spot on with the aim ...... and the dribble just drips straight down, really no big deal, really just need to remember to stand over the bowl or urinal if not sitting down.

When is yours scheduled to arrive? You are gonna love it, even if it is not sized perfectly. :)

22. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    My Bijou arrived yesterday. My Wife/Mistress provided me with the key to the Cage7 . It was unlocked and removed. A quick supervised wash with cold water and the Bijou was installed. Both keys to the new device were promptly given to her. Compared to the Cage7 this is much easier to put on provided you don't have any inkling of an erection. I had made some minor changes to the dimensions and now it feels 'just right' ! Most likely it will be a long time before I see the keys again.
    Be careful what you wish for. ; )

bincorona likes this.
  23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awesome!!

Yea I am now into week 5 of this new Bijou ... and it really is amazingly comfortable .. even with the fact that mine is not sized correctly.

So true on the be careful what ya wish for quote lol

24. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    I’ve been really excited about this device and its awesome to see such high reviews on it. It took me forever to gain the fortitude to have a needle stabbed in me, much less on my dick
    This’ll be my first pa device
    Any tips on getting the piercing pin measurement easier?
    I’ve tried flipping it over but that ties one hand down making the measuring a bit more difficult

25. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I've had mine for a couple weeks. First two days of wearing it caused irritation in my piercing. I think I'm sensitive and the fit of the pin was not quite right. But now I've been in it for over a week with little problems. I like how light it is. Previously I wore a Lori tube and the weight required supportive underwear. No, no problem. It is also less prone to pinch. Really, no pinches since I've been wearing it. Finally, easy to put on and take off.

The device is shown with a straight tube but mine came with a downcurve. Perhaps because I have a longer tube. Anyhow, I find that the curve causes the pin to pull down on the head of my penis and that may be the cause of my irritation. When I figure out what shape will work better I'll order another tube.

I've found the best way to measure is a three step process.

1. Buy a device with best guess dimensions.
    2. Wear for a couple weeks and use it as reference.
    3. Buy a device with correct measurements.
    Really, anticipate that you won't get it right the first time, don't be disappointed, and use that experience to hone in on correct dimensions. After a couple devices I think I got this one right (excepting the curve, which was an unexpected curve).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice