Birdlocked 1 - 0 Lots of skin

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Herpussyboy, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I've been using a Birdlocked on irregular, unfrequent basis (I spent probably in total 2 months locked up in the past 7 months), and I keep having the same problem: being more of a "Grower" than a "Shower"; I'm pretty short when I am flaccid, allowing me to use small sized cage, but I have a ton of skin down there, and it's a b**ch to handle.

The best way I found is to pull the skin down when entering the tube (obviously better for peeing and general hygiene), but this leaves a lot of skin between the extremity of the tube and the balls, and it always gets pinched and ends up with rashes that force Mistress to give me some "transition" time before being locked again, or if I've been deserving, using my penis for pleasure.

I can't go with a larger model, as I fell mine is already borderline, and going with a smaller probably wouldn't help with the skin, even though it would improve my erection situation while locked.

Don't get me wrong, I globally love my Birdlocked. It's light, discreet, aesthetic, but night erections and pinched skin are a turned down on this matter..

Any recommendation? Should I go with an "open" metal cage? I am under the impression that those cages that have more openings might help me improve this. Any advice from people who've been there are more than welcome!

thank you!!

2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I have same problem. Tried several different cages. One solution could be that don't sleep caged. Use small cage and suitable lotion. Nice teasing in nights... If you can control yourself.

3. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Finding the perfect cage is the holy grail of chastity. Best thing is to experiment. I’d suggest going on Amazon or DHGate and getting a couple of cheap cages. Get a plastic one and a metal one since you already tried the silicone. Buy cages that come with several sized base rings. Experiment with them. You can bend the metal cages to make small alterations. A 1/16” change in gap size can make all the difference. You can sand down the plastic cages and many come with spacers to customize the size.

Everybody is different. I wear a metal cage 95% of the time. The size isn’t perfect so I get some sore spots from time to time. When I do we use a plastic cage to heal up. Hope this helps.

-the footman

CB Henry and Herpussyboy like this.
  4. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Thank you for the advice! I think I'll try with some cheap metal and plastic ones, to see what fits me better. It also has to be sexy and aesthetic to please my Mistress of course ;)

Recently, I've been able to handle the skin issue with water-based lube that I apply once to twice per day, but my ball-sack and shaft still get some rashes.. hope to find something to solve it!

5. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    This was very much my plan as i step into finally experiencing being under lock and key. In the mean time interested in finding a device for long term. I would prefer the device to have a handcuff type base ring than a solid where you slip in ball by ball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice