Oral Servitude

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LockedDiaperedSissy, Feb 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    My Queen and I live a very unique FLR lifestyle and enjoy the relationship we share. One of the things I have noticed on this forum is a lot of submissive husbands spend a great deal of time while locked up between their wife's legs orally pleasuring them.

I love to eat my wife's treasure as well but there is only one problem. She does not like it because it absolutely does not pleasure her at all. She has never been able to have a clitoral orgasm so other than providing some quick lubrication for a dildo she has no desire for me to eat her pussy. Of course what my Queen wants dictates our relationship but the submissiveness I feel when between her legs is intoxicating and I would like to worship her more this way. Does and Mistresses on her have any suggestions on how I can possibly change her mind?

2. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    I think the answer lies in the reason for her lack of pleasure during oral sex. I'm guessing it's nor technique, more aversion? Not all of us girls enjoy it (I love btw;)) and I know that does not always match up with the hype around pussy worship. It could be she connects the region with negative connotations or it just isn't her thing, you may never get to the root reason. Maybe just make the things she really loves even better. Find common ground in your lifestyle, it's the real sustaining elements that count. Hope that helps a little.

3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Does the "no clitoral orgasm" thing expand to other forms of clitoral stimulation? And do all forms of external stimulation provide so little pleasure that they're not worth the effort?

I'm asking because there might be different and even multiple reasons for your wife's situation.

4. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes, she has almost no sensitivity in her clitoris what so ever. Licking, rubbing, grinding, and even when she masturbates she can not acheive a clitoral orgasm.

In a way this is what helped to jump start our lifestyle. Since she can only orgasm vaginally through penetration and I am endowed like a little girl I could not provide her any sexual pleasure in the traditional way. For those of us that have wee wees generally our saving grace is the almighty clitoris but in my relationship that is not the case. Of course that is why I have thousands of dollars worth of large dildos and also helped lead to my wife eventually cuckolding me.

I have an open line of communication with my Queen so I simply asked her last night how would I have to spoil or cherish you for you to allow me to orally worship you more. The answer was massages. She told me that she will allow me to eat her pussy after every massage I provide unless she does not feel well. So...I think it is very safe to say that my Mistress is going to be receiving a lot of massages.

It is funny I have to work my wife with my hands before she will let me work her with my mouth.

El Guapo likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Problem solved through communication. Sometimes we want to orally service out Mistresses more than they want it and that's OK. To serve is to do what they want when they want. Unconditionally. Sometimes we try to hard when all we need to be is available for when She wants you. Communication is so important.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife only has orgasms with her Magic Wand now, but she still allows my tongue between her legs, and I can't get enough of it. After she orgasms with the Magic Wand, her clit area is very sensitive, but she still wants my tongue between her legs, and says she gets another orgasm.

7. entertheabyss

entertheabyss Member

Self-Employed
    Wyoming USA
    Local Time:
    All women are different. I once had a Woman I served who could only orgasm though oral - She was in her 40's but had never orgasmed through intercourse. So we never had intercourse, but She would wake me up in the middle of the night for oral and usually wanted an O first thing in the morning. Which was fine by me, because I was in chastity and consider myself a pussy slave.

quiet1528 and joe01 like this.
  8. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    My KH also wasn't fond of me going down on her. From the beginning I made sure she knows how much I love her smell and her taste and for me to be allowed to service her is a privilege to me. She allows me more and more oral sex and also enjoys it and it makes me extremely happy.

9. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I think it is much easier having a woman that orgasms clitorally than having one that can only orgasm through penetration. I wish so much that my wife could cum from my mouth. My wife has no issues with her smell or taste it is just she feels nothing and oral sex becomes frustrating for her.

El Guapo likes this.
  10. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I am pretty sure that my wife has very rarely, if at all, achieved an orgasm through intercourse with me, which is why I quickly learned that oral sex was definitely the way to go with her. Luckily she has always been receptive to my oral stimulation of her, but can only ever have one orgasm, before it gets too sensitive down there and becomes off limits. I only wish that she could have and want more than one. I know you say that your wife can't have any clitoral orgasms, but i would like to know if it is common for any women to enjoy multiply orgasms from oral stimulation?

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well thats cos nearly everbody on here has got a cage locked on and there not a lot else we can do is there.

Guest 8391 likes this.
  12. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    So true. A lot of locked up men also use toys or a strap on as well. In my case what my wife likes the most is for me to nurse on her breasts when I am locked.

13. CrestfallenTDJ

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    How dare you try to dictate to your Queen how you should please her, some submissive you are :p I kid, I kid. I do understand the desire to pleasure orally, I was just talking about it with a friend the other day. It's good that you've reached a resolution on it but I wonder if maybe you might want to focus on other ways to stimulate her. I think cunnilingus goes so well with submission because it both lowers you physically in front of your partner and allows you to stimulate them without getting any stimulation from them in that act. It's easy to find it so desirable but if someone finds themselves in a situation like OP then maybe looking at other ways of stimulation in the same light would help. Ass worship could work in that regard as one would still be on their knees or otherwise under the other although getting to the pleasure areas there is much more work I suppose. Her suggestion of nursing seems to be spot on because she still gets to be higher than her submissive while being stimulated and not needing to give anything in return. I think I would appreciate that type of dynamic as long as I was serving her needs.

14. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    The way it is now eating her pussy is a reward for me being her good lil bitch.

15. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Maybe you could suggest using a hand-held dildo or vibe while eating her?

16. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife has had more and more oral with my increasing periods of denial. To start with one orgasm was enough and she would push me away. After several years of such play she now wants and expects several orgasms before i am dismissed. I can tell when she will be multiorgasmic as a day or two before she will lay in bed with me rubbing her clit. Then a day or two later i am invited to satisfy her.

17. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    We do this at times. The interesting thing is my wife loves being dominant all the time but is not very horny often. Usually if I am given permission to orally service her she will not even be horny and she would have no desire for me to use a dildo in conjunction with my oral servitude.

Breastfeeding is a completely different scenario however. She could start nursing her lil girl and become turned on really fast. Her nipples can almost make her orgasm and as I suckle she gets wet like a teenage girl and is literally dripping. Sometimes she makes me eat my dinner so to speak but usually she is so horny she will stuff a dildo in her pussy while I continue to feed.

18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Oral Servitude was always a given for us. The first time my Wife and i were together sexually, the first real sexual act we shared was me with my face between Her legs. Not intercourse. I know She loved it and I don't think She ever really forgot that. I longed to be submissive to her from the start, and that was the only way I knew how to show it back then. So, even before chastity and our FLR, especially in the last years together leading up to FLR and chastity, much of the sex we had was nothing but me giving Her oral. That was usually followed by me getting nothing but a hand job, which I found at the time to be somewhat deflating if not dissapointing. Now I have a whole new appreciation for her rare hand job. . lol... As time has passed, she does not orgasm as easily as She used to with oral sex, so it is always gives me a feeling of accomplishment when I can make her cum using nothing but my tongue.

19. CrestfallenTDJ

Local Time:
    Just out of curiosity Locked, how long have you been married? And how much of that time has been in d/s, flr, etc

20. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    We have been married for six years and together for eight years. During that time I have always played with diapers and we would have sessions of her dominating me at first. When we first got together she she actually believed she was submissive. In 2012 our relationship started to change to a more female dominated one but mostly in the bedroom. I was mostly permanently denied and my wife only fucked large dildos. Then in October of last year it turned into a full FLR when she cuckolded me with her ex-boyfriend. From that day forward I have been in diapers permanently, have done all the household domestic duties when I am home, spoiled her with lavish gifts, been placed in chastity, and been basically completely owned both inside and outside the bedroom. Rather quickly my wife found that she loved this lifestyle and the power it brings with it.

spider203 likes this.
  21. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    As a follow-up to this, my wife was doing exactly this a couple of days ago, then this morning I was invited to satisfy her. I've had a persistent cold, so she indicated to keep my mouth well clear of her clit and just use my fingers. After a half hour of continuous orgasming she was exhausted and called a halt. She said "That lube was great [sliquid natural gel], everything felt just great and my pussy lips felt delicious." I was waiting for a mention of my skills, but it never came. No matter, her Cheshire cat grin and flushed cheeks were enough reward.

spider203 and Love&Passion like this.
  22. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @LockedDiaperedSissy

I understand your dilemma :(
    Its one of my absolute favorite things to do in life.
    For me, it is the only sex I ever want to have.

Ultimately it is her choice.
    Not all times I have been eager to please her that way has she been interested.
    I have found through trial and error there can be a wide variety of factors.

For my wife/Mistress, here are just a few:
    She prefers oral pleasures after a hot bath (she can be self conscious if not absolutely clean).
    There are times she has an end goal in mind (orgasm or just to feel good or to 'reward' me).
    Sometimes she wants a combination (tongue, vibrator and/or fingers (never penetration)).
    Some sessions can be cyclically long (occasionally she can become dry and need a lubricant).
    Technique is a big part - and tailored to the individual (her personal preference dictates).
    My being aware of the collection of factors - so I can change things up without being asked.

Not everyone likes it ... personally, I am not big on the male equivalent (I'm surely the minority).
    If its not a hands down 'goddamn this feels good!', it may not be for her.
    Give it time, can't be rushed.
    Talk truthfully - and often.
    Respect her decision.

[I apologize for being so clinical - I usually avoid details like this - it was unavoidable.]

23. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    as with el guapo, I would be very happy if the only sex I ever had was me given oral. That is heaven.

spider203 likes this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    fingers has germs on as well so wash them a lot first.

25. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    What about a dildo you can wear on your face? Maybe see if she would allow that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice