My new cage costs more than money

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockankeyed, Feb 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Today is Valentines Day, dinner and roses gets me released for a day AND a hand job. WOO HOO !! (hand jobs mean post orgasm ruined orgasms)!! My Gf decided I needed "more room" so she bought me a new cage. METAL ! I have options: The old cage (the red plastic evolution device) which is really small for long term and she really hates for one year with one day a month out and maybe or maybe not I get to cum.....or the NEW shiny steel which she bought for me and if I refuse it I'll regret it forever for 6 months and one day and one orgasm every month even if I have to do it myself.
    She also wants to let her daughter see since my GF kinda sorta mentioned I was wearing a chastiy cage. She's also going to give her one of the 3 keys!! She already knows so why not let her see totally shoots down my argument.
    So, the new cage is on. I get exposed. Probably photographed. Dinner is on me. Everybody's happy. ???

Attached Files:

2. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    The new one definitely looks more suitable for long term wear!! What a great situation too; given a cage as a gift and shared with her daughter too!

3. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    She explained that if I'm going to be locked up and she's going to be a part of it, I should be in something REAL and we both know will never break and I can't get out of. I really like the feeling of this thing. I don't understand having a penis all squished up like you don't have one.. Chastity is about HAVING one and still feeling and seeing it just not having access to it. She has the half ring anti-pullout ring with it with 3 little spikes on the bottom. I'm not wearing it but she warned me that she has it and don't dare her to use it.

Willywonka likes this.
  4. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Nice looking cage. Not sure how I'd feel about my stepdaughters seeing it though. my wife and her daughters are very close and open with each other. Just not that close.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Definitely the steel one I'd say.And if she wants her daughter to have a key, why not? So long as daughter's 18+

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe she'll give it to her daughter who can at some point use her existing key to take off the steel one in the pic and put on you the spiked one instead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice