Sometimes I just want to have sex.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Feb 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Most of the time I don’t mind the cage, or the general lack of PIV to completion that accompanies it. We keep up a fulfilling sex life with me in the cage. In fact “me in the cage” adds so much more to the menu for @Thatgirl to choose from when she feels like having fun. Sometimes her fun is more or less purely at my expense, which usually can be fun for me too, although often in a quite challenging way. Sometimes her fun is purely selfish and my only role is to facilitate her orgasms - also generally fun for me, though sometimes she makes it challenging too (which can either add to the fun for me or be purely a challenge). And sometimes her fun is a bit of everything.

But every so often i find myself simply wanting to have sex! Happens in the mornings on weekends in particular - I just want to roll over and have sex. Not getting to make that call is part of the way this works, and the power that that gives to her is a key lever for her to pull when she wants to have fun, however she wants it. I get that at this point, and thankfully I’m more or less past the days when I would have frequent doubts about wanting to continue on with chastity at all. She’s trained that out of me (for lack of a better term). It’s been long enough and she’s remained strict enough that the cage just is what it is at this point. It’s part of how we live, and part of how I keep her happy. So passing doubts are just that - passing. Where I may have once got stuck in a loop until I finally went to her and expressed doubts, or a desire to be out of the device going forward, causing all sorts of turmoil, now It just doesn’t bother me that way. And where once she would have reacted nervously to an uptick in behaviors of mine that buck against her control, or resist locking back up, she now tamps those down hard and fast, which helps ensure I don’t get stuck in that loop. So all in all, I’ve come to accept that this is the way she wants it, and have learned to enjoy even the aspects of it that I once could hardly bear. She’s embraced the freedom the cage/denial gives her to push limits and have fun whenever she likes, and I’ve come to accept that that is how our sex life operates, and choose to be thankful that she does in fact like to except use her control rather than just keeping me in the thing and calling it a day. I may just want to have sex, but it’s not that simple any more - it’s more complicated, and more fun.

But god damn, sometimes i just wanna roll over and f*#k!

End rant ☺️

kostic, Narciso, fredolux and 11 others like this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    As is said often around here, be careful what you wish for. I'm uncaged and rolled over and had sex with my wife this morning. It was great, but we're also in real turmoil over our chastity/FLR. I'm not sure we'll ever get it back at this point. I feel a little bit like a troll still coming on CM because I'm no longer walking the walk. I'm hoping we can make it work and get back to where we were. If we do I'll probably join you in ranting about missing morning weekend sex though.

Love&Passion, Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I read your post about it - crazy stuff... Cant say I blame you for your reaction.

As far as weekend sex. I certainly didn't wish to lose control over that! When she first put a cage on me it was all about play. It was literally a sex toy for us. When she asked if I'd be willing to "do this for real", I had little concept of what that meant. But whenever it was on me it was still about play, so I agreed. Little by little lock-ups went from hours (filled with play), to a couple days (with her refusing play here and there - which at the time I found so confusing), all the way to where we are now - which is me in it 24/7, and her releasing me every couple of weeks, and allowing me full "relief" even less often. By and large I'm good with it, which is a testament to the effectiveness with which she slowly moved me from sexual dominant to sexual sub fiddle, here for her to play whatever tune she's in the mood for. Remarkable how she's done it, when I sit back and think about it. But every so often, in the grogginess of a late morning I'll roll over, and just for an instant I'll forget that I can't wake her up with a poke to the bum like I used to, and boy oh boy does it drive me nuts - usually a mixture of annoyance and mild arousal.

It really is crazy how much the male member drives the male brain.

Narciso, For69, bincorona and 2 others like this.
  4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Weekends are difficult. Yesterday I felt like you. My wife warm in bed next to me. I started caressing her. I got the hand removal response. Fifteen minutes later she said she was feeling bad about rejecting me and was now feeling in the mood. I was now allowed to lick her to orgasm....

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Rant all you like my friend, you might "sometimes just want to roll over and fuck" but you can't and that's that! Let's be honest you wouldn't really want it any other way!

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    I hear you, completely, 100%.

There are several aspects of all of this chastity stuff that stop me from really wanting it though. First is the simple fact that Elle relaxing into being in charge means we have way, way more sex than we ever did before. I honestly don't understand this feedback loop. Before my chastity she felt pressured to have sex whenever we cuddled and I became aroused, so didn't want it. She even stopped herself from initiating cuddles because of the way she felt pressured into having sex. Now she doesn't feel pressure she wants sex more and actively enjoys my unrequited arousal! Surely, I try to reason, if you are still in charge but I get to cum more often that would be the same, no? But apparently no is the answer, it wouldn't be the same. Her control of my orgasms give her that edge of extra control that gives her the relaxed attitude that makes her feel more inclined to want sex.

Second to that is my new lack of wanting to masturbate unless she is actively teasing me. Then I get to a point where I beg to be allowed to do something to make me cum, anything, which she enjoys denying. This also confuses me, but I have a better handle of the reason why. I don't want to let go of this incredible build up of arousal and desire that denial brings. I am unlocked right now, Elle is out, I could knock one out in mere seconds if I wanted to. I wont because not only would Elle be mad as hell, I would lose 7 weeks worth of arousal build up.

Things are getting very interesting, They will continue to build for a few more weeks until peak arousal after about two months of denial. The levels don't go down after that but don't build any further either. What happens after that is the level of headfuckery. Two months denial, Three months denial. Four months? Hell, when is she going to let me cum, damn I want to cum, but she says no, and that turns me the hell on. Why? Arghhh, let me cum woman. No? Why is my penis throbbing so much because you said no? If I didn't visibly enjoy the denial so much , you might let me cum. I am my own worst enemy!

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That's the point.
    It's the 'What do you want, well you can't have it' experience.
    Shows she is doing things properly.:):):):):)

Willywonka and Panda2010 like this.
  8. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Hopefully this rant is gonna cost you :p

Joroincharge likes this.
  9. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Hit the nail on the head with that one! Morning sex is my absolute favorite and now it's just not an option for me. It is probably one of the things that most affects me and this game. I really do miss it and it's has been one of the biggest sacrifices I've had to accept

10. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am much like your wife. I am a very heavy sleeper and hard to wake up. @Thatguyontheinternet still hadn’t gotten the hang of being a gentleman and instead he wakes up before me, yanks the covers off my face, says “good morning” then I go an make breakfast. I told him this morning that he could figure out a better, more gentlemanly way of waking me up like pulling the covers back gently and giving me kisses on my forehead instead of yanking the covers back and poking me in my eyeball, lol!

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooerr. i done that once by mistake. :(

Thatgirl likes this.
  12. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    As an early riser, I learned a long time ago that Princess is happier when she wakes up naturally. Fortunately, as a retired couple every day is the weekend; so, I can put on the coffee, feed the cat and grab the morning paper before I hope back into bed if the urge strikes me. Given my recently caged state, what happens next is up to her.

13. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I didn't realise it until I first talked about chastity with my wife, but she felt exactly the same way. I felt really bad that this was the case and I didn't know. So, to me, practising chastity is an important part of turning this dynamic around. Now the ball is in her court, she is more relaxed about no expectations to have sex. Hopefully at some point we will get to the stage where you guys are at, where
    We have only been practising chastity for about 6 weeks, and have only had a cage for the last 2 weeks. I'm not in the cage at the moment because of some teething difficulties. I too could 'knock one out in mere seconds'. But I won't because I made a commitment to my wife that I wouldn't. It is early days yet, and we haven't got to the point of tease and denial (just denial lol). Maybe when I am a bit more on edge it will be more difficult for me to 'walk the walk'

Be careful what I wish for lol

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I feel for you. We first started as 'play' and now I too am 'in it'. I was getting a break when I left the country for work, but once we figured how to keep me locked, I now spend every other month locked up abroad with no hope of freedom until I am home again. If I am not home hoping and serving, I am desperately waiting to get home for a chance to just have good old sex. My KH seems to lose track sometimes of the days, which have turned into well over a month.

I remember our earlier chats when it was more sex than days locked... it is a bit of disbelief that she has gotten this comfortable with the life in just over a year.

It is the best and worst kind of luck you can have....

15. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    a dominant or submissive xx have a real appetite for being desired. to feel his well focused energy full of desire. it's his energy that makes the sex better. just getting him hard in his cage, feeling his energy boil over is orgasmic unto itself.
    on the other hand his memory of how sex was is a fond moment in time that i use as a reward. if he has been particularly great for a month or two i give him a horny card. he may use it during his free time to have male dominated sex with one rule i must get it once before he is done. he saves those cards till the most perfect time( for him). he got 6 last year and he still has two. oh... there is one other rule. he can not talk about what he is going to do nor talk about it afterwards. he simply got to visit a time in his past that is long gone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice