New chastity devices I have ordered to give a try

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NotSoMuch, Feb 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Well I ordered a couple devices from aliexpress and will be here in a while. I took some advice from people here and got a device that I think will work better long term and one that just makes me crave cuz of it's cute pink colour.

Also ordered some men's panties and some other fun equipment.

Sex-Shop-New-Male-Chastity-Cock-Cages-Sex-Toys-For-Men-Penis-Belt-Lock-With-Four.jpg Newest-Stealth-Lock-Ergonomic-Design-Chastity-Device-Stainless-Steel-Cock-Cage.jpg

Andylocked likes this.
  2. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    The pink one is a copycat version of a Holy Trainer version 2. I wear a pink Holy Trainer version three. The metal one will definately be better for long term use but I do wear my HT V3 long term as well. 20180127_205205_768x1024.jpg

NotSoMuch likes this.
  3. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well the stainless one has arrived and seems to fit well. Will see how it does with nocturnal erections.

4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I had that metal cage. It fit well. My only issue was the posts that hold the cage in place wouldn’t stay in place and would eventually pinch my skin. Ouch. A zip tie to keep it close worked but wasn’t comfortable long term.

5. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The holy trainer v2 knock off one in pink has arrived and seems to have a nice snug fit. My irritation from the last cage is still there so not sure how long I will leave this one on for. Yes there was some minor edges needing some sanding to take them off to make it more comfortable.

I love the nice encapsulated feel of this device but I fear this will eventually lead to hygiene issues, but so far so good.

6. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The HT v2 knock off is still causing a fair amount of chaffing behind scrotum. I have been wearing it for part days on and off, but need time to recover. I think part of the issue is my testicles are high and tight. When trapped in the device it causes them to not hang as normal and walking causes extra friction IMO.

7. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I had same problem, as well as some others, with the HTV2 which is the device I started chastity with. My testicles are high and tight. No matter what I did the irritation was a constant. I've since moved on to a metal device and the difference is like night and day. Irritation from the HTV2 is gone and I get no further irritation. It also helps to let your body adjust. If you think about it wearing a ball trap device is pretty drastic change for ones anatomy - especially if one hangs high and tight like you and me. I found just wearing the ring at times when I was starting out to be a help.

We are all built different so starting out with device(s) is totally trial and error. But once you find what works its truly wonderful

Panda2010, NotSoMuch and Chaste J. like this.
  8. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Tried the metal device today. Really struggle to fit balls through base ring but managed to. After 5 hours became very sore behind scrotum again. I wonder if I should order the next biggest size of base ring. I have the standard size one and maybe too tight.

I ordered a ball stretcher device and waiting for it to arrive. I think if my bits h7ng just a bit lower it would be easier. Not only do I get some chafing behind sack, my balls try eventually to slip into the tight space and feels a bit like they are in a animal trap (not that I am kinky enough to know what that would feel like lol)

I work as a professor in a college and had to visit washroom to remove it and butt plug. I will keep experimenting.

9. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Sounds like I might be a bit like @alpha_by_day and @NotSoMuch Similar anatomy and similar problems with HT2.

I have been using the 50mm base ring for the HT2 and everything has been very tight and it doesn't take long to get sore (however, the 50mm ring passes the ''index finger up to first knuckle'' test so i thought it was ok). I have spent more time recuperating than wearing. Recently I ordered some sizing rings which have now arrived. Currently (as I type) I am wearing a 54mm sizing ring - much more comfortable and things aren't anywhere near as tight. And somewhat easier to get everything thru the ring. So it looks like I am moving to custom metal in near future (not sure that I would get a 54mm base ring in an off-the-shelf job).

Before investing in more devices, it might be useful to invest in some inexpensive sizing rings (you can get O rings from hardware stores, but they might not have the sizes you are after). You can also get sizing rings from Mature Metal, but they only go up to 2 1/8 inches (abt 54mm) https://www.maturemetal.com/plastic-sizing-rings/. If you think you need bigger again, MaleChastityNow recommends rings from https://tinyurl.com/jg2qc62 I got a pack of 5 sizing rings from this last supplier (45mm thru to 57mm) for about US$10.

alpha_by_day and NotSoMuch like this.
  10. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I too own the metal one and find it rather comfortable to wear. There are only two major issues I have with it:
    1. I am a grower, not a shower ;-) Whenever it starts to grow, the head tends to get stuck and the urethra gets "opened up" and rubs on my underwear. That is quite uncomfortable when it happens where you can not adjust things
    2. The open design in the front allows for easy cleaning, which is good, but it also allows access to the sweet spot, the frenulum. I can easily cum by stimulating there with my fingers only.
    Other than that, it is a nice device and if you have enough self restraint to keep from playing with yourself, it is one of the easiest to keep clean in.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  11. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The knock off of the htv2 I got comes with all the sizes of base rings. I think I have the correct size being used. I do prefer the htv2 for a few reasons. Yes the tip rubbing is an issue with the metal cage one but also I like the snuggled feel of the htv2.

I think most of the discomfort is scrotum tightening and causing a lot of friction back there and it feels a bit like my balls are Partly in a vise.

12. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi NotSoMuch...You seem to be a font of all knowledge regarding devices - which is brilliant! My only experience is The Curve which I NOW know to be for bigger packages than my own! Anyway.. I am due to get a Rikers Locking cage in the all too soon future - do you have any experience of this at all?? Appreciated!!

13. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment. Sorry but I have no personal experience with this device and have not come across anyone discussing using it.

If you use one I would be interested in hearing how it works for you though.

Andylocked likes this.
  14. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Try the device reviews section, tons of info in there, or do a search of CM. Can't guarantee anything but there's so much info in CM it's a good bet that someone has experience.

Andylocked and NotSoMuch like this.
  15. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Indeed... I will certainly keep the group updated!

16. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I certainly will and as said, give me some time and I will update the site with my own view of the device!!

alpha_by_day and NotSoMuch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice