Fake Female profiles - plague destroying our lifestyle!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by masterziom, Feb 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. masterziom

masterziom Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Hi all,

At first sorry for my English, please be forgiving, this is not my first language. I would like to draw your attention to the problem of extremely high percentage of fake female profiles and its extremely bad influence on perceiving by all of us chastity lifestyle concept..

Long time ago (unfortunately do not remember the source!) I read an article that in bdsm internet communities about 50% of female profiles might be fake! Over the years I have made my one research and I have to admit that this rate might be even higher, especially when we talk about male chastity subject. Haven't you ever felt reading post on CM that some of them couldn't be written by real females?! Many times there is no necessity to deduce as sometimes these geniuses forget that they are "females" and suddenly they write in male person... Many times I followed profiles somewhere on internet to suddenly realizing that I'm following profile of sick baster!

It is also too bad that most of profiles on such forums belongs to males. Once again we can blame for this only ourselves. Hords of orangutan idiots attack every female who appears on such forum, sending her sleazy propositions no matter if she is in relationship or not. After getting a few dick pictures a day, I'm not surprised that most of women think only to run away... ;-(

At the end we come to the sad true that we cannot be sure what is actually real female point of view on male chastity concept and what is fantasy written by (fe)males and read by males, who don'r understand that it will never work in real relationship. Some may say, fine for me. For me, it's not. I'm not interested in male point of view pretending to be female point of view, I'm not interested in being deceived! I do not like idea that sick male buster can get into my mind!
    I'm interested in REAL female point of view, what does intrigue them and what they hate in it! Just to be able to understand them better. Just to be able to build on this base REAL chastitylifestyle, with my REAL female partner.

I absolutely admire all real women who despite all above are still here with us and do their best trying to learn us how chastity concept looks from their perspective. But all their effort is ruined by sick cheaters. Maybe solution would be uploading picture proving that the profile is real as L-u-c-y (Partner) has done? More and more BDSM societies fight with fake profiles using this method? What do you think?

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/1.22140/

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Difficult one to stop I suppose. Must admit I don't like the deception. Its difficult to work out sometimes what makes people tick. Is it a secret desire to be female, or a joy of causing mischief? I don't know. I am interested in male chastity from both the female and male perspective. Its interesting to hear all the different ways people "do" chastity. I think most blokes really do find the workings of a woman's mind a mystery! That's what makes it so interesting! If men try to pretend to be female it just makes it all the more confusing! But real women generally understand their men all to well, probably better than we understand ourselves! I think I'm rambling here so I'll shut up now!!

El Guapo likes this.
  3. masterziom

masterziom Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong. I'm interested in all opinions, also from male side. But absolutely I do not accept cheaters! They should be banned without any mercy as they do nothing, but mess. Also in our minds. Just to fulfill their own wanking fantasies. I agree with you that women fascinate us as they are so different then us. Many times they feel different, they think different and they are turned on by different factors. I would like to learn and hear all of this, but from the source, from them! Instead of that cheaters skew all of this, replacing it with their false vision of FLR relationship. And we have no tool to easily separate these busters from those ones who we really admire, from REAL women.

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That is so true and well put. I try to understand why people might post falsely, but in the end it doesn't matter why, its a lie and it is deceitful and it is wrong!

Felix cum ea and El Guapo like this.
  5. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Of course there are fake females on here to and other sites like it. That's not a new phenomenon.

Many, many, posts on here are fantasy, regardless of the gender of the poster. Thankfully, given some of the content.

Expecting female posters to "prove" they are women because you're uncomfortable with that reality is frankly a stupid idea that would put people off joining this community.

6. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    An unexpected thread - but so timely for me.

I am not a woman - real or pretend.
    I'm a male that has a very strong feminine side.
    Sometimes I think I understand females better than I do males. Sometimes.

I have participated in a few threads that were seeking a woman's perspective - and what I had to say was received favorably. So, I tend to think its -often- more about what one says & how they say it as opposed to if they are actually male or female.

Of course, there may be times where one really only wants responses from a woman - and I totally understand and respect that.

I can speak only for myself, but if I saw a thread titled 'Women Only', I would refrain from looking at it let alone post something. But thats me.

I was reading the "Ladies, have you found..." thread (in FLR) and found some ideas that got me interested in participating - but there was some hot discussion in there so I refrained.

That got me thinking if there was a way to limit responses in a Women Only Forum. I bounced it by a few of the leading ladies here ... and found out exactly what you are talking about. It came as a huge surprise that guys signing up gals seems pretty rampant in this 'world'.

I can be naive :rolleyes: [shakes head].

Sugar and spice and everything nice:
    Respect. Honesty. Being true to ones self - and others.

Rats and snails and puppy dog tails:
    Subterfuge. Deceit. Chicanery. Tomfoolery.

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I used to get really annoyed with the fake mistresses but then the longer I'm here at the mansion the easier it is to see right through the fake posts. Anymore it's kind of entertaining especially when they get really animated about their treatment of their subs. Overall it's relatively harmless but annoying nonetheless.

8. masterziom

masterziom Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you guys for your comments. Unfortunately I disagree with CagedbySocks. I'm wonder if you would be happy if you were dating with a woman and when it finally came to sex, you would discover she has a weenie. This is similar situation. If you are fine with that, good luck.

Regarding putting people off by female posters. More not always means better...

Wonderwomanssub, yes many times I can recognize it, (but I see on the forum that many of us cannot!). Nevertheless it still irritates me as hell when I read fake mistress's "creativeness".

And it not true that this is harmless. When I began my journey through the lifestyle, I first read "great" advices from such "mistress" and than I tried to bring them to my life, to my relationship. Of course it was a big disaster and it took me years to understand how such relationship should be built.
    Fortunately I read a few books written by female authors (most of such guides are written by fake mistresses too!) and was lucky enough to find helpful Mistress with verified profile who opened my eyes and eyes of my girlfriend! She showed us how wrong forcing male perspective was, and why it couldn't work, bringing us only frustration and disappointment.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  9. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We interact here in the virtual would through the written word and perhaps some unverified photos. We try to form a picture of our fellows from what are often empty, poorly constructed profiles that literally sometimes say nothing. Once that empty profile has been generated the new member has full access to all the information and secrets on the site.

I think that threshold for membership should be raised to include minimum requirements for profile content and proof of age and with a higher, optional level of membership where, let's say, sex had been confirmed.

There must be a place for pure fantasy; the issue is when fantasy maskerades as reality. In the real world we have option to identify fantasy from what we see and hear with our own eye.

I can only urge members to put effort into their profile and to judge the posts of others from what they have said about themselves.

10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    If you are so bothered by the prospect that anyone you might strike up a friendship with may have a penis, then I feel rather sorry for you.

How sad to be constantly on your guard lest anyone you meet in real life not be who you think they are.
    I have news for you. Nobody is who you think they are.
    We all have hidden secret sides to us, every single person on this planet has some part of them you would not imagine from first or even second impressions - least of all what is between their legs.

Why let it bother you? Take people as you find them - everything else is just fantasy, your fantasy.

Allen1987, El Guapo, danleft1 and 3 others like this.
  11. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you'll find that most transgender people would find this statement quite offensive.

12. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    So I was just having a shave and came across this! Bang out of order pretending to be a bird. Whats the world coming to? The lads down the boozer would be well pi***d if they thought this was happening. Almost made my balls shrivel.

CagedBySocks and SubVerity like this.
  13. masterziom

masterziom Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have nothing against transgender people and you completely misunderstand my point! But fine I see that you guys are happy living within unreal world of fantasy, and that's fine. I just have different approach to life, and like to play according some basic rules. I treat such places as a possibility learn something, but if I'm alone here, so probably my approach is wrong. Sorry if anybody felt offended from my side. All the best to all of you. Have fun.

14. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    This isn't a similar situation at all. I'm not, nor will I ever be, in an intimate relationship with someone on this forum.

If Dave, the 45 year old neck beard that lives in his mom's basement, wants to pretend he's a 20 something dominatrix that has no negative impact on my life or my interaction on this forum.

danleft1 and SubVerity like this.
  15. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Oh loosen up, life is too short to be all angry. Yes there are fake females and fake couples and fake cagees, where do you start with verifying everyone? Chill out, go with your instincts when chatting and have some fun.

16. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    That's the crux of it really. I say I'm a sporadically caged male with a Mrs as the key holder. I might be lying about that for.....reasons.

Best get me verified somehow so it doesn't ruin your lifestyle.

SubVerity likes this.
  17. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    All us are here in a world of fantasy, SubVerity is right about that, the ideas, not the fantasies, can be the better way to judge a person, be male or female, why bother?

18. masterziom

masterziom Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is actually best advice I ever got from fake women. ;-)

I do not investigated anybody, I just cannot not see it, but never thought that maybe my approach was wrong. But still think that it is very said that there is so little interest in this lifestyle from the side of real women. :(

SubVerity likes this.
  19. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Well if it helps you to believe I'm a fake woman, then glad to be of service. Unlike you, I have no problem being verified.

20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    @masterziom 's point is that these profiles (male and female) are giving a skewed view of chastity. Have you ever wondered why once well known members stop posting? It seems many members give up on the site as they are put off by all the fantasy stuff masquerading as real life. It's not harmless fun with no consequences.. Fantasy belongs in the fiction section.

21. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    It is harmful when people believe that what they are reading about is true. It turns off the newbies because they are scared that they can't do what is "normal" according to the forums.

guest 2942 likes this.
  22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    A lot of truth in this. But when people join it's very hard to tell who is and isn't genuine (apart from the obvious spammers who are normally weeded out by the Mods pdq!). And some profiles are joint posts. But after a number of posts it becomes easy to take a view. This isn't confined to CM: it happens on other sites of this sort too, e.g. FL.

Mandynjack likes this.
  23. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    To my opinion the strength of a forum like this is just to be able to participate anonymously and share some real experience and some fantasy too once in while, why should that be wrong?
    I'm not going to copy/paste ideas of any site to my real life without questioning.
    Like in the early days of television people made sometimes the mistake believing what they saw: it is not because it has been on tele that it is true...
    Instincts are indeed at place here before taking anything for truth but when you interact by participating in a thread or in a chat or in a PM, you get a rather good idea which category applies to the message the other is giving.
    And then it is your own decision how to proceed with the interaction.
    Although not giving any guarantee at all, I can only second that profiles that are a bit more 'complete' is a way to start.

But the most important is the 'instinct' to decide how to interpret / appreciate the message that is given.

El Guapo, Mandynjack and Joroincharge like this.
  24. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    If I'm engaged in a FLR conversation with a dominant woman, which I'm fond of doing both in real life and on-line, it does help to know that the 'dominant woman' is female. I don't want to shatter any spells, illusions or fantasies but it does kind of fall within the definition of FLR. Call me naive.

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Most of it doesn’t bother me too much, you can usually figure it out by reading the content. The only issue I have is when someone is giving advice to another kh...fantastical, over the top advice, from someone that technically isn’t giving the gal to gal feedback that was asked for.

I could see this as not so great for the real females that join and have real questions. Other than that...it really doesn’t matter in the long run, it’s not like this is a sex site where someone is upset that the person they have been getting off with was really a man. So take the information like anything on the internet with a smidge of skepticism.

I have met some wonderful women here, and god forbid they are actually men, it would mean I have met friends that are in all reality...men. The horror. Sarcasm aside, if the worst case scenario is that I’ve met some new friends that aren’t being honest about their role in their relationship, then i think I’m doing ok.

I actually have more of an an issue with men posting as men that talk about how easy it is, how they throw themselves into every aspect of FLR, and have an instantaneous kh that is into every kink under the sun. They never have any doubts, fears, or second guesses. I’m not saying it isn’t possible, but real life usually has more grey in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice