Moving Forward.................

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by At all Times, Dec 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    As this covers both Chastity and Denial, as well as Female Led Relationships, I wasn't sure where to post this. Instead I've decided that maybe I should start a journal to follow my story.

A little history. The thing that I have always wanted most from my own WLM, is to feel that my wife wants to encourage my submission, and is taking control over me because she enjoys the effect that it has on me. In order for this to happen, I strongly believe that I have to give my wife what she wants, and that's not necessarily what I think she wants. Only then may she consider giving me some of the things that I want. Experience has taught me that no matter how much you think she might like to be in charge, to be in control, to have you at her "beck and call", to have all the chores done, it's not necessarily true. You certain shouldn't expect her to become some sort of dominatrix wife constantly pushing your submissive buttons. Life and reality are just not like that, so it becomes a balancing act.

For my wife, what she wants is my love affection and true devotion, to be attentive and listen to what she has to say. Whilst my wife has in the past tolerated me wearing a chastity belt, with minimal intervention on her part, she has seemed to struggle with tease and denial, especially the denial part. The more I ask for things, albeit suggestively and mainly non verbally, the more she ignores my desires and me.

Just to put this in prospective, I have been trying for the last 10 years to make my relationship with my wife one in which she is comfortable with herself in a dominant role and me submitting to her in all things. It is only just in the last few months that she seems finally to have accepted that by keeping me locked on occasion, keeping me teased and aroused but not always allowed to orgasm, is something that she now seems happier to encourage. And not just because she knows that it turns me on to be kept so, but because she knows that it will keep me attentive and devoted to her at all times. The price I have had to "pay" is remaining constantly obedient to her needs and wishes, follow and respond to her orders when given. and to make her feel the my submission is as much about my desire to pleasure her and be turned on by her feminine sexuality.

All of this wrapped up in a what to many from the outside might be considered to be a pretty vanilla relationship, but done in a way that my wife feels comfortable with, including importantly letting her initiate any sexual activity between us when she wants, rather than me pestering her.

In recent months, I had been very close to giving up and just accepting that my wife just doesn't want to see me in this submissive role or to have me locked in a chastity device and at her "beck and call". There have been occasions when I felt like "throwing my toys out of the pram", deeply frustrated by my overwhelming desire to feel controlled and submit to my wife's feminine being. Experience has taught me though that this would be the wrong thing to do. Either it would have pushed my wife further away, or if did produce any positive moves from my wife, then it would seem that she were doing things only because I wanted them.

Surprisingly, at the eleventh hour and when everything seemed lost, my wife has taken some positive and very encouraging steps towards granting me my long time wish for her to take control in our relationship. More importantly, she seems to be enjoying and more willing to use her feminine control, to keep me teased and aroused but denied regular orgasms.

Following an early morning oral induced orgasm that I gave my wife, she had me kneeling naked at the side of her bed. Now sitting on the side of the bed and looking down at me, I handed her her earlier discarded panties. Rather than put them back on, she arranged them so that she could place them over my face and head, ensuring that the gusset was pressed over my nose and touching my lips. She then begun to tease and play with my nipples, something that she knows drives me deep into sub space and makes me willing to agree with anything that she says. I have often referred to this state of mind as being held "under her spell", and so it was that in this state, she began to lay down some of the "rules" to which I must agree and what she expected from me. The list was quite long and included several references to feminine things about her and what she wore, her shoes, nylon covered legs, her painted finger nails, underwear, all of which she knew would pushed all my submissive buttons. While I listened intently and hung on her every word, eager to accept and unable to resist her, even if I had wanted to, she continued to play with and caress my now increasingly sensitive nipples. Despite my mind racing and being in a bit of a blur at the time, here are just a few of the things that I recall. From now on, my wife told me that she wanted me to be locked in my device on those days when she was out at work, so I maybe reminded that she is in control and that I should remain obedient and follow her instructions at all times. She scolded me for several things that I had done wrong or forgotten recently, or where I had not followed her instructions to the letter. She informed me that I was being denied any orgasms until after Christmas, provided that I "maintain standards" ( domestic chores) and remain obedient and attentive to her needs. When she finally finished all she had to say, I was released from her "grip", but remained firmly "under her spell", aroused beyond belief and willing to believe that she meant all that she had said. In this situation, what comes with submission and feelings of joy and elation, is a deep feeling of love and affection towards my wife for making me feel the way that she had.

So it was from Monday morning that after my wife had left for work, I locked myself back in chastity, content in the knowledge that she had asked me to do so. She had also reminded me that I must ensure that all of the washing and ironing were kept up to date and that I must keep the laundry room clear at all times.

Thanking her for such a wonderful weekend by text, she responded by saying “You are under my full control and must obey me and carry out all requests”.

By Wednesday night, I found myself once again kneeling naked beside my wife’s bed pleasuring her orally, unusually coming only days after the last time. Normally my wife is content with much longer gaps between her orgasms, so I was pleasantly surprised to find myself locked and giving my wife a second orgasm in only 4 days. Even more surprising was that my wife told me that I would remain locked until Saturday evening, just before we go out to a party. I had expected her to want be to unlock Thursday evening, when she finished work for the week.

It seems that my wife is now happier to keep me locked longer than she originally intended.

Is this really happening? It feels like we are moving forward again and I can’t wait to spend increasing amounts of time locked, attentive and devoted to my wife, obedient and subservient as much as she wants.

b_quark, Jblocked, bondinchas and 5 others like this.
  2. Chasity for life

Chasity for life Anal sub

College student
    United States, North carolina
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Perhaps she sensed this feeling and was intentionally denying you, to begin with as a way to mess with you, or perhaps she saw how much you wish for this to happen and gave into her dominant desires. I feel I will go through the same one day with my current significant other.

3. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Despite some encouraging signs per Christmas, sine then I have remained unlocked and only granted one orgasm achieved by being allowed to masturbate kneeling naked at my wife's feet. I have decided that the only way that I will lock myself again is of my wife tells me to, without any suggestion from me.

For all sorts of reasons, living in a FLR with an ambivalent partner, is very much like riding a roller coaster, so many high and lows, periods where I feel totally submissive and subservient, mixed with longer periods where my wife shows no real interest at all.

I'm pretty sure that this is a fairly common scenario for a lot of couples where the man wants this more than the woman. Does anyone experience the same, and if so how do you cope with it?

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think this is quite a good sign. Your original post said you were thrilled when your wife started to show signs of embracing your fantasy of an FLR. Your wife has kept your orgasms to a minimum as she said she would, this is a forward step. To be locked more often is another step to be taken. Your wife has taken the first step, possibly she assumes you will be locked and hasn't realised that you want her to instruct you to do so.

Things are moving in the right direction, just because everything is not happening at once is no reason to think they may not get there in the future.

Inkstar and SoftStart like this.
  5. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Thank you @mistressjules for your words of encouragement. I am probably my own worse enemy when it comes to wanting things to move faster. When my wife has a mind to tease and deny me, I am so totally overcome by her feminine charm and dominance that much like a drug addict and am desperate for more of her "drug". I know that I must be patient and do whatever I can to please her, so she may wish to reward me with her attentions.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    This weekend I pleasured my wife orally to a satisfying orgasm. I on the other hand, was kept firmly teased and denied any form of release. Post her orgasm, my wife kept me aroused and told me that she was firmly in control, that I must remain obedient and attentive towards her at all times, and that only she would decide when and if I deserved to be allowed to orgasm.

This morning I served my wife breakfast in bed, was given her panties and PJ's to take care of before I stripped the bedding for washing. Before she went to work, my wife told me that I should clean our stairs and landing carpets, and wash all of the paint work.

So today, I will be washing, cleaning, ironing, shopping, making beds, hoovering, and making sure that the house is both presentable and clean. By being teased and denied any release, my wife has left me feeling very submissive and subservient towards her increasingly dominant and demanding ways. We are definitely on a journey, one that I am convinced will see my wife in an increasingly dominant position over me, and maybe see me locked in chastity more often and for longer periods. For now, I am happy to be lead by my wife, but won't be afraid to suggest chastity if she needs any advice on how to "reward" her boy.

7. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    As a result of some texts from me to her, prompting and even suggesting I should maybe be locked again, my wife, who I will call Jane for the purposes of this blog, agreed a few days later. Texting me to see if I were "carrying out my duties" Jane also told me to lock myself so as to improve my obedience. To be honest, I don't really need to be locked, as I am always obedient towards Jane, but I am not complaining. Anything coming from Jane that encourages more locked time, albeit prompted, is most welcome.

And so I find myself locked again in my steel device, feeling all the more submissive and subservient towards Jane. I am also detecting a very small but positive change in Jane's attitude a towards me and her expectations of me. For sometime now, I have noticed that Jane is becoming increasingly comfortable with ordering me around, beginning to drop please and thank you's, and becoming more direct and demanding with the things she now tells me she wants from me. "i'd like a cup of tea", "get me some water", "when you make my breakfast I would like", small things but that when taken together give me a sense that Jane is becoming that more dominant in our relationship. She also seems comfortable letting others, friends and family, hear her say these things, which also makes me think that she is becoming more comfortable in her new role.

bondinchas and Inkstar like this.
  8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    It's those little, subtle signs that really tell you where She's at! Sounds promising!

bondinchas likes this.
  9. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Despite being attentive and devoted to Jane all weekend, being obedient and following her ever increasing list of orders and demands, I remained locked in my chastity device, even more keen than ever to submit to her at all times and in all ways.

Friday morning in bed, Jane awoke feeling the need of my services, although I remained firmly locked but aroused inside the confines of my cage. After some initial foreplay and before very long, I found myself in my customary position, kneeling naked beside the bed, while Jane lay naked on the bed in front of me, her legs open to accept the attentions of my tongue. For several minutes, I went to work kissing and licking her, paying close attention to her swelling clitirous, causing her to wriggle and squirm, pulling my head in even further and harder as the intensity of her impending orgasm grew. And then, with a shudder and almost instantaneously, my way was barred by the closing of her legs, as she had an orgasm. My job done and no further attention required, I was returned to a more upright kneeling position, awaiting for Jane to recover and sit in an upright position looking down upon me.

Having satisfied Jane's need for an orgasm, I could now expect to be released from chastity and made to masturbate to my own orgasm, as had always been my reward for satisfying Jane. On this occasion, however, Jane made no suggestion of me unlocking myself or even getting the key, but went to work teasing and playing with my nipples, scratching her fingernails across their already sensitive and tender tips. At the same time, Jane leaned forward until her mouth was very close to my ear. Beginning to whisper, Jane began to tell me exactly what she expected from me, "you're locked because I want to improve your obedience, is that clear", I could only manage a mumbled response across my increasingly dry lips, "Yess, Mistress", came my confused if not predictable rely. Jane continued, "Do you understand what it is that I need", I remained silent, my legs and mind almost buckling from the overpowering sense and feeling of being controlled by her expertly placed fingernails, being drawn over and back across my nipples. Jane continued to whisper, "this weekend you are going to help me bake, to wash up, to be attentive and do exactly as you are told, Is that clear". Once again, "yes Mistress" was all I could muster, falling deeper and deeper into sub space. What followed, was actually all a bit of a blur to be honest. I could remember references to things of Jane's, that she knew would push my submissive buttons, her shoes, makeup, nylon covered legs, her underwear, her painted finger and toenails, all of which I associate with her feminine charms, which together reinforce the woman to which I feel totally submissive and subservient towards. Add to this the fact that I was locked in a steel chastity device with no way of getting fully erect or relieving myself. At some point during the process, "yes Mistress" became, yes Mistress, I'll do anything to want, anything you tell me to". The other significant things that I remember her saying, and she said it a few times, was that she wanted me to "control myself". By control myself, I think she meant that although she knew that her feminine charm turned me on, that she expected me not to be constantly "begging" her for sexual contact or activity. By this I mean that she wanted me to wait for her to initiate further sexual activity, when and if she was ready.......!!

Satisfied that I had been teased and arouse sufficiently and that Jane had got her message across, I was released from her memorising attentions and allowed to come slowly out of subspace and back into the real world. And then as if someone had flicked a switch, it was all over and Jane was telling what we were going to be doing that day. I gather my thoughts and so we began another day, with me thoroughly aroused but denied any form of orgasmic release, and quite clear in my mind that Jane was to be obeyed and attended to by me at all times.

The rest of the weekend passed with little or no more direct teasing or arousal, other than maybe a knowing touch or brush of Jane's hand or foot, her acknowledgement that I was still locked and she firmly held the key.

I have no illusion that after this weekends highs, I can and should expect things to calm down again as real life kicks in and gets in the way of my erotic fantasies. Having said that the longer and more Jane becomes a more confident and self assured woman, the more she expects and even demands my submissive attentions, the more I am happily slipping into a WLM where I can truly be happy, under her thumb and helpless to resist her feminine charm.

10. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    After a uneventful week locked in my chastity device, Jane had me pleasure her orally this weekend, then allowed me to unlock myself and masturbate in front of her. With no suggestion that I lock myself back up, I have remained unlocked and struggling to return myself to the pre-orgasm levels of submissiveness achieved following over a week of being locked. I am sure that Jane can detect a significant fall off in my attentiveness and willingness to serve her post my orgasm, but seems un-phased by it. That said, she still expected me to serve and follow her instructions.

11. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Today, I put it directly (text) to Jane that I didn't like the way that allowing me to "release" made me feel, losing much of my submissive feelings, and reiterated just how much more I preferred to remain teased and denied to keep me attentive and devoted.

Despite expressing my feelings and these sentiments in this way many many times before, I still can't accept in my mind that Jane just doesn't want to keep me regularly locked, teased and denied, ever keen to submit and be subservient to her feminine beauty. I still keep on blindly going on trying to encourage something that is just not in Jane's make up. I know that I should just be grateful for the things that Jane does and how far she has come down this road with me, but I seem incapable of just accepting that Jane and a lot of women just don't to see their husbands this way.

Are you, either men or women, in the same situation, and if so, how have you approached it. I'd be particularly interested to hear from any vanilla women who are maybe experiencing this and can give an insight from their prospective.

12. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Not uncommonly, Jane did not reply to my text. I'm hoping that she will finally understand and consider my need to be more permanently keep teased and denied, locked in chastity, and put to use as her "housemaid" should.

This morning Jane came downstairs dressed and ready to leave for work. She was wearing a tight black jumper, one that accentuated her breasts, a short skirt, that exposed ample amounts of her nylon covered legs, and black patent high heels, finishing off this most feminine and sexy look. Now guaranteed to be thinking of her all day, remembering how feminine and sexually arousing she looked to me, I will spend the day completing domestic chores, washing ironing, making beds, cleaning, all with the thought of her teasing and playing with my increasingly submissive mindset. Not surprisingly, my avatar gives you some idea of what I consider to be the most sexy and feminine look, a look that reinforces and accentuates my submissive feelings towards Jane and women in general.

iome343 likes this.
  13. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    This weekend Jane invited me to her "boudoir", decorated with girly things, fairy lights, lace and other such female touches, her feminine inner sanctuary. Such an invitation normally means one or two things, firstly that she wants me to submit to her and pleasure her orally, as she lays back and enjoys my attention, and secondly, that she will decide if I am to be rewarded with my own orgasm release or, as is now becoming more a more frequent practice, my tease and denial. It is this second option that I crave for, wish for, with her enjoying the fact that she can tease and arouse me so so much, wanting to keep me obedient attentive and totally devoted to her pleasure.

On this occasion, Jane decided that I should remain denied, emphasising to me that as such I need to control my desires, that she was in charge and should be obeyed at all times. More than once, as Jane played with and teased my nipples, did she remark that I needed to control my desires.

From this, I clearly see now that what she expects from me is to remain obedient, submissive and attentive and most importantly not to pester or put her under any pressure to feel as though she needs to tease or encourage me further, unless she wishes to do so. In other words, she is in charge and I must submit to how she wants to control me, not the other way round. It is in this way that I hope that she will take more of an active role WLM and become so much more confident, more ready to express her dominance and to see me more in a support and submissive role.

Even after all this time, it is still more arousing to be ordered to do something or a series of things while she relaxes, just expecting my servitude, my only reward being kept teased and denied, or allowed a release only if I have earned it in her eyes.

guest 2942 likes this.
  14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Why don’t you just lock yourself up and give her the key back when she lets you out for release unless she says otherwise?

bondinchas likes this.
  15. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I read a book recently called "Uniquely Rika" and while the 2nd half gets into the male fantasy part of submission the first half left me feeling like there is a distinct separation between our sexual fantasy submission, and actually being our best selves to our wives through a submission that is truly about THEM. You should check it out. I like you have an SO that is indulging me once in a while in my fantasy play. But, the rest of the time "submission" needs to be proactively doing things that make her life easy and fulfilling her needs...like talking about WWII, politics, bringing her water at bedtime without being asked. Honestly...I started thinking that true submission to my wife might include asking HER for a favor that she can do well..and then praising her for it...she would love that way more than telling a groveling me what to do all day. So...just some thoughts. I don't know if you will ever have a 24/7 domme on your hands or not but feel lucky she is playing with you some and try to balance it with truly offering her the things she wants?...most of them probably won't make you feel subby or make your penis hard. No judgement here btw this is just some of my thinking recently......to really give my wife the life she wants 99% of the time it will not involve my fantasies and I am ok with that.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I've tried very hard to avoid making our WLM and/or chastity all about me and what I want. I know that fundamentally it is, but I've wanted Jane to want and enjoy this as much (well almost) as me. Many people would say that we have not communicated enough, which works both ways, as neither of us have openly discussed what it is that's happening in our relationship. For my part, I could, if I was brave enough, open up to Jane and describe all sorts of things that I would really enjoy, being made her sissy maid, bondage, punished, humiliated etc etc, none of which she would enjoy and combined could well see the end of our loving and close relationship that we have. I am not saying she would leave me or anything, but I know that while she might indulge me, she would not really be happy about it.

At the moment, Jane is slowly beginning to accept and employ tease and denial in order to encourage my submission, a submission that includes my servitude, obedience, and devotion towards her. I'd love to move faster, but don't want to risk scaring her or putting her off. If I hint, she will ask me to lock up but I'd rather she just told me to. In order for that to happen she has first at least got to want to see me locked and begin to enjoy keeping me this way.

Does that make sense?

bondinchas likes this.
  17. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I think that we are thinking along the same lines. I think that I maybe luckier than a lot of guys out there, that would give their right arm to be treated the way Jane "treats" me. In many respects she is demanding, even expectant now, that I will obey and follow her instructions or orders. She understands and even enjoys the fact that I am aroused and turned on by her feminine sexuality, that she can tease me and arouse me by flaunting her legs feet shoes toes finger nails, her scent, and even her dominance over me when she's in the mood. At this level, it is all mostly still about her and my desire to submit to and be controlled by her.

I could easily turn round to her and ask her to keep me locked in permanent chastity, dressed as her maid, serving her every whim, and punishing me for any disobedience, but that just wouldn't work. What I am trying to do, is to get the same feelings as this but without actually taking it beyond which she is comfortable.

Does that make sense?

18. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Unusually for Jane, she very rarely sends me encouraging or suggestive texts, toady she sent me this text "Now, you need to complete all chores today, especially the bathrooms, ready for your Mistress's return this evening".

To say that I am excited and aroused by her directness, referring to herself as my Mistress, and specifically tasking to make sure that the bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly, is an understatement.

I desire nothing more than for Jane to enjoy her dominant position, her feminine hold over me and to control and demand by submission. I will of course obey and make sure all my chores are completed hopefully to meet her standards and please her. I want to feel her feminine and womanly charms wash over me, to tease and arouse my submissive mindset, to take to the edge of subspace and keep me there, while she is pleasured and satisfied. But I don't want her to release me from under her spell, I want her to want to keep me submissive attentive and devoted.

I am not anticipating that this will necessarily mean that I will be expected to pleasure Jane tonight, but I am looking forward to seeing her again so I may allowed to please and serve her in any way she demands.

19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I hope you'll have a perfect evening

20. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Thank you @iome343 I'll be willing and ready to serve Jane in any way she wants

Cricketer15 likes this.
  21. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    As anticipated, nothing happened that night, despite Jane sending me the suggestive text. I was neither surprised nor particularly disappointed, having learned not to expect too much and having conditioned myself to accept that only Jane can initiate sexual play for her pleasure, not necessarily mine. In all other respects though, Jane remained quietly dominant expecting me to serve and carry out the sorts of things she would have definitely done around the house in the past.

I am noticing a definite seed change in our relationship and in particular Jane's attitude towards me and what it is that she wants and now expects me to do for. Having me always kneel to remove her boots and occasionally her shoes for her, signifies to me at least that she sees me in a more submissive role. Telling me when and what she wants me to fetch for her, a drink, a snack, her phone, in fact pretty much all of her requests are directed at me to fulfil for her. It still amazes me just how arousing and sexually motivating it is to be given a direct order, without any please or thank you, something that Jane would never would have considered doing a few years ago. I am not saying that Jane doesn't use please and thank you occasionally, but more often than not these days they are absent from her request of me.

Another thing that I noticed more recently, is that Jane is far more aware of her feminine sexuality and finds ways to flaunt it more, playing on the fact that my submission and desire to attend to her wishes is magnified when I am aroused and teased by all things feminine about her. For example, on Saturday night while Jane was laying stretched out on the settee, Jane's legs draped over mine, I was sitting upright her bare feet on my lap, "There's washing in the washing machine, go and hang it up" Jane ordered with an authoritative tone to her voice. As I gently lifted her legs to get up and do what I had been ordered to do, Jane bent one leg and placed her other on top of it so that as I rose from my seat, Jane's foot and red painted toenails, were tantalisingly close to my face as I rose to get up. Pausing ever so briefly, distracted by the sight of her sexy red toes, Jane was purposely teasing me, flaunting her femininity, knowing that it would reinforce the female dominance that she was exerting over me. "Oh, and bring my phone in, it's in my handbag", her additional request acutely adding to my sense of submission and subservience towards her. Just one example of how I am beginning to feel more and more under her spell.

Sunday morning, we awoke together, and as is more often than not the case, Jane was desiring me to pleasure her. She signalled her intentions, by first playing with and teasing my nipples, during which time I became ever fixed and pleased to feel her pushing me further and further into subspace, deeper and deeper under her spell. By my reactions and movements, Jane has learned that this is the fastest and easiest way to subdue and put me firmly under her control. When entirely satisfied that I was in a place that I craved to be, Jane took no time in pushing me beneath the bed sheets, removing her her panties and having me lick. kiss and suck her to her orgasm. When satisfied and too sensitive to want my continued attentions, I was pushed gently away. It was now my turn to be teased and aroused further, to be placed kneeling beside her bed and to be encouraged to masturbate while looking up at my "Mistress", who would be sitting on the bed as she looked down and observed the effect that she and her words had over me.

This didn't happen, something different, that was not expected. I wanted denial, to be aroused and teased, but left craving and desiring her even more, I wanted her to want to keep me in a heightened state of submission. I am usually asked "which is it" or just encouraged by Jane, pushing my hand down to touch myself as an indication that I should masturbate myself. But no, Jane having been satisfied, simply lay there and said "you can you and get my breakfast now", dismissing me as though her personal servant. I obeyed at once and without showing any signs of disappointment or desire to pleasure myself. I was revelling in the fact that I had pleasured Jane, given her a satisfying Orgasm, and that she had been able to, had felt comfortable, dismissing me to the kitchen, knowing that I was still aroused and thinking of her dominance.

Does life get any better than this?

Jblocked, bondinchas and spider203 like this.
  22. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Carrying on from my being used to satisfy Jane's desire to have her own orgasm in the morning, Sunday evening she told me that she wanted a bath and I should therefore go and run it for her. I immediately did as I was told and went to run her bath. Jane joined me soon after, carrying various candles, which she placed around the bathroom. As Jane undressed, I let the candles and turned off the main light, making the bathroom more relaxing. Once in the bath and after the temperature had been adjusted, Jane ordered me to wash her back, which I did, then her arms, legs, and lastly her feet. She seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did, her painted red toes and finger nails a constant reinforcement that she was feminine and so in control. When she was ready, I wrapped her in a bath sheet and helped her to get out of the bath. Next I was asked to get some cream and rub it into her back, followed by a different cream to rub into her feet. I later served her a G&T as she relaxed doing some social media.

A great weekend, that once again felt like we were moving forward in the right direction.

iome343 likes this.
  23. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    In what I see as an encouraging development in our FLR, this weekend Jane kept me teased and denied release, after I had been used to satisfy her orally. This now makes it three times in a row over the last month or so, that I have been left denied any orgasm, after Jane has had one. This breaks a long held tradition of always receiving my own orgasm, after Jane has achieved hers.

All night long I had been teased and aroused by the fact that Jane was wearing a tight fitting black dress and sheer stockings. I have to say that sheer nylon stockings, combined with painted toenails under nylon, are a sure fire way of getting me aroused and feeling ultra submissive. It is something about them being so very feminine that heightens my submissive senses and makes me feel weak and powerless, at the same time accentuating the wearers her feminine power.

So to find myself mentally teased all night by Jane wearing what she was, and then to find myself kneeling naked beside the bed, the feel of her stocking legs brushing against me, as Jane she played with and teased my sensitive nipples, all the time whispering in my ear how I should remain obedient, follow her instructions, "carefully" follow my every instruction, how I must obey and serve her at all times, left me breathless and eager to confirm my acceptance of her wishes. Only after sometime did Jane announce that I was to remain denied and that I could now undress her, remove her stockings, together with the lace body that she was still wearing, and then fetch her some new panties to wear, her night clothes, before I was told to go fetch her a drink. As Jane lay out on the settee, her legs draped over my legs, her feet crossed, her dressing gown open to her crouch revealing the lace of her panties, she gently rolled and moved her painted toes, clearly aware of the effect she was having on me, teasing and flaunting her feminine control that she held over me.

It is maybe this that she now enjoys about my submission, not so much about keeping me locked, but how she has become the centre of my devoted attention and desire, a desire best encourage by keeping me teased and denied.

bondinchas, guest 2942 and iome343 like this.
  24. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Today, I am locked in my chastity device....!!! Not because Jane had insisted or even asked me to put it on, but because I had text her yesterday "Locked and longing to be with you". I figured that combining telling Jane I was locked with a compliment that she would appreciate, would't draw a negative reaction, and it didn't. Is that topping?

Much of the evening was spent with Jane laying on the settee, watching TV or on social media, with her feet up. I, of course, had clear up and clean the kitchen, load the dishwasher, and make and serve Jane with drinks and other things as she demanded them. In between tasks, Jane would occasionally rub her nylon covered feet against my cage, just a gently acknowledgement that I was locked, but enough to keep me reminded of the feminine power she has over me.

This morning as we cuddled in bed, Jane just for the briefest moment rubbed her fingernails across my nipples, something she normally reserves for when she wants to put me in deep subspace. Squirming just a little, she desisted before I got to worked up, but it was long enough to make her point and me hard within my cage.

Seeing her off to work at the door, I reflected on just how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and sexy wife. Jane was wearing a short mini dress, opaque tights and knee length high heeled boots, I will be thinkimg of her all day, caged and completing my domestic chores, longing for the time when this evening I can greet her at the door, kneeling to remove her boots for her. This ritual is normally reserved for when Jane is wearing boots, but also occasionally shoes. For obvious reasons, this is something that I like doing for her, but was something that she took a long time getting used to.

Now that I am locked again, I am hoping that it will be easier for Jane to want to keep me locked and denied even longer, when next I am asked to pleasure her orally. In some ways, I am feeling a little selfish wanting more of this, but I can't help feeling increasingly submissive towards Jane the more overtly she treats me as her personal "slave" and the longer I am kept denied. At some point, I am expecting Jane to ask me how long she should keep up my denial, but for now at least I am happy the longer and more actively she encourages my submission in this way.

25. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    We had our "Valentines Night" at the weekend, so I wasn't expecting anything to particularly happen yesterday. As normal, I greeted Jane at the door when she arrived home from work, taking items from her then waiting patiently until she was ready to have her boots removed. Kneeling to take off Jane's first boot, I was immediately aware of her leg above the boot, a silky expanse of nylon covered leg exposed below her short dress. If I needed reminding of my wife's feminine charm and the effect she had on me, I felt a bulge in my cage as I removed the first, then the second boot, letting her walk in while I arranged her boots, ready to be cleaned at a later time.

The evening was pretty uneventful, I prepared and served diner, cleaned and washed the kitchen, while Jane relaxed with her feet up. I was ordered up several times over the course of the evening to fetch Jane drinks.

While getting ready for bed, Jane had me help her undress, I was already naked at this point. During the process, Jane pointed out that I had not turned her side of the bed down, so I obediently did so. I will remember to do this from now on. By the time Jane was only wearing her bra and knickers, I was feeling used and aroused by the experience. I love it when Jane uses me in this way, well aware of the effect that she was having on me. Turing her attention to my nipples, Jane's actions sent me quickly into subspace, and gave me an overwhelming feeling of arousal and helplessness to resist her feminine charms. Motioning for me to remove her knickers and raising her bottom slightly off the bed, I was encouraged to remove her black lace knickers. And then to begin to pleasure her orally. In fairly short time, my work was done as Jane squirmed from the attention of my tongue and her orgasm, that had be pushed away. Jane handed me her discarded knickers with which to wipe my face, and when she had recovered returned her attention back to my by now over sensitive nipples. Crashing back into subspace under her devilish finger nails, repeatedly drawn back and forth across both nipples in quick succession.

At this point, I was helpless to her charms, willing to agree to anything, and overcome by a sense complete and utter submission towards her. I wasn't even really thinking about my own orgasm, so when Jane told me that I was to be kept locked and denied, the moment was almost lost on me. I remember being told to make sure that I cleaned her boots, and that I should "take care" of her underwear. Finally, I was released from her "grip" and while still bulging inside the confines of my cage, ordered to get her dressed for bed. Still euphoric about my fourth straight tease and denial, following me giving Jane her an orgasm orally, I was quick to obey and put Jane to bed. For maybe only the second time ever, I decided that I would prefer not to wash myself but to keep the taste and scent of Jane in my mouth and face, a way of preserving the moment and to act as a reminder of how I was allowed to pleasure Jane.

Several times during the night, I was awoken by painful erections, or at least attempted erections, aware the Jane's scent still lingered on my face. I am not sure if Jane was aware of what I had done, other than she would have noticed maybe that I had not gone to the bathroom to wash my face or rinse my mouth with mouth wash.

All in all a very satisfying end to Valentines, Jane pleasured and enjoying her orgasm, while I remain locked, aroused and feeling ever so submissive to my ever growing dominant wife......

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice