Sleeping in device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cuckwannabe4, Aug 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cuckwannabe4

cuckwannabe4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Anyone have any problems sleeping in the device? Last night was my first time going to bed locked, and i woke up at one point in a fair amount of pain. Anyone experience anything similar, and how did you cope?

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well first and foremost welcome to the forum and then I should say welcome to chastity life. This pain you have in the evenings is something that is normal in the beginning. The longer you do this the easier it gets. If you search the forum you will find plenty of advice on this topic as it is the number one thing most of us have to get used to. There really are no secrets it is just time.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    It helps to lube before bed.

4. cuckwannabe4

cuckwannabe4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Just to be clear... it isn't pain from the device being uncomfortable. Looking back, I think it was due to an erection and the ensuing swelling of the shaft which made my ring way too tight. It was more of a pain in the lower stomach.

Has anyone experienced this? I can't go up to the next ring, because that is too big.

Nissam sham likes this.
  5. RoniDev

RoniDev Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    It took me a while to get used to my chastity belt. The first week I couldnt really find some sleep. Mainly cause I wasnt used to it and with all those hard erections in the night. It really caused some pain and I woke up every time I got an erection in the night, but trust me you will get used to it too. It just takes a week or two.

Nissam sham likes this.
  6. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    What you're experiencing is your erection seizing up in the chastity tube and then pulling the ring that cuffs your penis and testicles forward, putting pressure on the testicles. It happens to everyone at first in testicle capture type devices.

As others have noted, lubricate the penis before going to sleep (mineral oil, baby oil, silicone lubricant, something like that). This ensures that the penis can erect to the full length of the chastity tube before pressing against it and tugging at the ring. Without lube the penis can "seize up" in the tube without having taken full advantage of what little room for growth it's allowed, unnecessarily yanking at the ring.

At first onset of the problem, get up and walk it off to lose the erection, then try to urinate. For some reason known only to the human plumbing design team, who don't answer my tweets, a full bladder in a sleeping man causes an erection.

Finally, be assured that this problem eventually goes away if you wear the device often enough and long enough. (I don't mean to gut it out by just locking up for a month right off the bat, only that with time the problem works itself out). What happens is that your testicles eventually "stretch" a little bit so that when that ring pulls on them, they just scoot down a little farther and let the ring slide down a bit.

Also I think during extended lockups the penis "learns" (who'd have thought?) not to fight so hard against the cage.

7. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ahhhh, yes. I'm my fourth day and I have discovered this! Short walk to the bathroom, a quick pee and back into bed seems to fix everything for me!

8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    No, for me

i ask or beg to have it removed. W/we are pretty much on the honor system but i cannot sleep with any device on to get full, deep sleep. In the morning - it goes on.

This is O/our solution to the problem and when the morning erection calms down you are ready to wear you chastity protection. She decides when i can cum of course (which is rare).

Every one is different. Hope this helps - :)

my Mistress has let me back on the Internet - i had to be off for two weeks. Nice to be posting here again :)

Aline

9. Techster

Techster Junior Member

Local Time:
    Techster here- I have been in my CB for 10 years and some things never change.
    If I get an attempted erection during the night I simply take a seat and urinate- after that the erection goes away and I go back to sleep.
    I hope this help you.

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    couldnt agree more this is a perfectly normal feeling, one that we all know and dont love!. It does ease over time more for some than others but that is your body trying to do what it has always done whilst you were asleep and now you are training it to cease. I would never have believed until i was locked up that i had this many erections in the early hours and if i did not know about them i maybe also did not know that i also fondled and played with myself also whilst asleep( according to mistress) and this has now been STOPPED. stick with it and dont expect to get a full nights sleep just yet! lol:anim_39:

11. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    Two things I would like to add!

My sleep is so much better for these disturbances to my sleep pattern. Sleep for 2-3 hour, get woken up, take a small break from my sleep then go back to bed. Repeat! On the next repeat I usually stay up for the rest of the day. Strangely I'm better rested than if I had had a full nights uninterrupted sleep.

Second issue I have is that I usually sleep on my front and I'm having to sleep on my side with the device on! I get a very rude awakening when I suddenly roll on to my front!!

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    make sure you use baby oil or something of that sort day night before bed
    your night time erections normal you will keep getting them till you are use to the cb then they will be less as time goes on,,you will stlil get erections at night but not as many and the erections do hurt well that is what the cb and whole chastity thing is for

i been in my cb3000 on off for 6 years now and i still get hard in my cb

13. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    What device are you using? If it is one of the CB range, then using a larger cuff ring may solve the problem. I wear the CB-6000 with the middle size ring (3?) and the smallest pin and spacer. It is extremely comfortable, including during nocturnal erections. Sometimes, I sleep through them, other times I wake up with them but experience little to no real discomfort.

If using a CB device, try a different cuff ring size.

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    one other thing is the cage size needs to be right as well. I was wearing the 6k plain but ended up waking up far too often with pain and letting myself out.
    I now have the 6Ks and have virtually no issues at all at night. plus it'smuch easier on me during the day.

15. Chelseagrin0666

Chelseagrin0666 New member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I'm not owned by anyone but no I never had any problems sleeping and idk why

16. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    For me, I go pee and its all good. Everything resets.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    it can help if you don't drink fluids late in the evening, so your kidneys are less likely to fill your bladder during the night - or at least that delays it so you only get woken once.
    I find that drinking coffee is ok, but drinking tea late means I'm bound to wake in the night.

18. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I've never had a pain in the lower stomach. An intense burning sensation as an erection creates pressure on the testicles and pulls skin and restricts blood flow yes. That is the issue most seem to be addressing above. Pain in the lower stomach no. I can feel (and see) swelling above my penis and the ring due to an attempted erection but there is no pain in that area.

However - we are all different. I would strongly advise you to note if the pain does not cease then your body is telling you something. Best to listen.

That said - generally males get night erections. Our bodies tend to learn not to when they are locked but it takes time.

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As others have stated this is a common issue especially at the beginning and you will find getting up and using the bathroom will ease the discomfort and allow you to go back to sleeep, it will ease after your body gets accustomed to its new found restrictions but in the short term try fixing a belt or boot lace around your waist attached to the device to help hold it close to your stomach as the pain is caused by the erection tugging the ring away from the body with the balls trapped within and this is why this issue doesnt happen with full belt type devices.

20. Midwest Caged Cuck

Midwest Caged Cuck New member

Business Owner
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yeah it can be a bitch starting out. I'd like to say you get used to it, but I don't think you really do. You just learn to accept it as a part of life.

kellysbitch likes this.
  21. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have started year 5 of wearing my device 24/7. At first I used to put a pillow between my legs and that helped a lot. Did not stop the erections but those die out quickly. Now I just sleep as normal. Wearing my Jailbird is just like wearing my wedding band; most times do not notice it is there. I found that the type of chastity device makes a difference. When I went to a custom device with a screw instead of a padlock and only two parts to it, it was a lot more comfortable for sleeping in. I feel naked without it. You get very used to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice