Lidocane.....pleasure

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 53138, Jan 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

Last night was my 60 day celebration of Chastity and denial. My Mistress allowed me to have some pleasure, with conditions!
    I had two choices,
    1. Have fun with my dildo and take as long as I wished.....but remain in my tight cage.
    2. Have fun with my dildo, take my cage off but only have 30 minutes....oh and I must use the numbing cream.
    I chose option 2 but I had no idea just how effective the cream was going to be....my generous Mistress even gave me the last 5 minutes to play with her cock....
    I have never felt so frustrated in my life......although my dildo felt adorable I need much more practice to achieve anything other than a dribble....I was unable to cum.....I literally had no feeling in her cock.
    Now I have another 90 days before I can try again....
    I need help and advice on how I can cum.....in 90 days time!
    I then had to clean myself and put my cage back on to my pathetic cock.

2. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Lidocaine will kill the feeling all the time ;) Use with urethra insert and you will fell - NOTHING :) So help for fun - no :)

3. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    try to meditate seems to help umm umm no boner for you, seems to help freak out the brain as the months go by......good luck

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  4. Cornelius

Cornelius Member

Copper Smelter Operator
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    The last time I was denied was for about three months. I was allowed out of my cage but was not allowed to touch it or rub on anything. I laid on my back and pleased her with my hand. Just by being able to get hard and the arousal of pleasing her brought me to edge with no stimulation at all. I had to stop all movement and focus on not going over the edge. Had I still been in the cage I don't believe I would have had that issue.
    I don't know if this is something that could affect you as well but had I gone over the edge it would have been my first ever no stimulation orgasm, which I imagine would have been a wonderfully frustrating ruined orgasm.

5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Say thank you very much for the opportunity to orgasm.

90 days isn’t so long when you look back on it.

Isn’t this what you asked for?

PurpleKittenSissy likes this.
  6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I'll second that: it helps me a lot to stay ejaculation free by being kept erection free (24/7 caged):)

The cage is not the goal but it certainly is a tool to accomplish the goal.:rolleyes:

Strict Sir likes this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

no 90 days doesn't seem that long, but don't forget I am relatively new to this lifestyle.....so its quite a shock to go from an orgasm every day to none.....I asked to be controlled.....but some of you get ruined orgasms or prostrate milking etc...

8. Deleted member 53138

I totally agree, being locked and unable to get hard stops the urge.....most of the time....

Felix cum ea likes this.
  9. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No one will be bet tell you about the mundane stuff that happens in their relationship, only the fun stuff.

Chastity isn’t 24/7 T&d, ruined orgasms etc

What did you agree when you agreed to be locked? Did you set a time limit? Who is your KH a wife or partner or a Pro Domme?

Felix cum ea likes this.
  10. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Dear @rebeccacd404 the number of days is not a measurement for your commitment! You both do as you wish and what complies best with your desires!
    When you feel good and you feel your love and devotion for your loved one increases, then you are on the right path.
    That is the beauty of chastity: there are no fixed rules, no chastity taliban (copied this terminology from Sarah James) to take into consideration!
    You both are free to do it just the way you both like it!
    good luck on your 2018 project!

11. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I understand as I also am a chronic jack off guy, I get no ruined or milking or anything which I don't care about I just want to shoot it. I am just doing what she wants, but sometimes I wonder

12. Deleted member 53138

I have a long distance KH, I do as I am told.....the arrangement is based on trust, but it is as if she is in the next room....Otherwise I would only be cheating myself. I am lucky that she accepted my "Key" and although I will never meet her I have really strong feelings for her....I can't explain it....I am devoted to her......I ask myself sometimes how this lady got under my skin so much all I know is she has.....I am at the stage that I would do anything for her.

13. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

If you’ll do anything for her then I guess you will remain locked for another 90 days and then only get the chance to cum again then.

The good news is if you have gone 60 days in your device without any issues then you should be okay indefinitely.

Is your KH an experienced KH? Has she had other men in chastity before? How did you meet each other?

14. Deleted member 53138

I really don't know the answers to your questions she tells me what she wants me to know and I am not allowed to ask questions of her. I honestly don't know that much, but the longer this goes on I learn a little more......she is amazing, she is kind and caring and is always thinking of my welfare.....she is stern when she has to be....I am convinced that she truly wants to make me a better person and the things she does and makes me do are for my own good. She has effected me in ways I didn't think possible, so yes 90 days will be easy....because I do it not just for me but more so for her!

keyheld likes this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Wifey sprays my dicklet with Covonia throat spray which contains lidocaine....I

16. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Sounds like you need to hold in for a great roller coaster style ride in the coming weeks and months!

17. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    The best thing to do would be to beg for another 90 at your next release date. That would show her your commitment.

18. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ... on the other hand: there's no lidocaine for the soul;)! (or: there might be, but then it's illegal!);)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice