New style of device anyone ever tryed

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by sonicdrive, Jan 21, 2018.

1. sonicdrive

sonicdrive Member

work
    usa sidney ohio
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Has anyone ever used this device before? Does anyone know the name of this device? Was thinking of gettingv one. Wanted to see if this was going to be fun or a bust

Attached Files:

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM

The design was by ‘evolution wearables’ and is a 3D print (from them). They can make them to your exact size, with or without a back ring.

I think the one you have posted is probably one of the Chinese copies. Still worth a try for £30 though

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    @sonicdrive it's my current device and works really well. Been in it on and off for about 7 weeks now!
    Hugs
    Lucy x

JackStrap likes this.
  4. sonicdrive

sonicdrive Member

work
    usa sidney ohio
    Local Time:
    How may did you try till you got this one? I have several ss models and all of them i could only wear for like 1/2 hr at a time due to the unbearable ball pain. Only one that was somewhat good was the ht 2. Does it grip your cock and keep from turtleing? Thank you all for your help.

5. Prandtl

Prandtl New member

Local Time:
    I got that one off of DHgate and the parts didn't quite fit together enough to lock. You see the black parts that wrap around the device that the lock goes though, mine can't wrap all the way, so I can actually get the lock in part-way (at an angle), but not all the way. I can still test it, however, I just used a rubber band to hold those parts in place, and I will say the device wasn't bad, though it is a bit clumsy to put on, and pinching is a bit of an annoyance. All in all for its price I think it's all right (assuming that you get one that can be correctly assembled). I'm guessing they just have poor quality control and I just got unlucky.

6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looks a bit like one will create a "tent" not only in the underwear?:oops:

tegelad likes this.
  7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @sonicdrive at least 8-10 devices. This one works. Really well. I tried the cb6000 rubbish, and lots of metal devices. Full belts as well. I have a full belt which is very good from behind bars but this is my favourite device for ringed and piercing..
    Good luck
    Lucy x

JackStrap and Allen1987 like this.
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Lucy Thank the Lord you have finally found one that suits. :)

9. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    @Lucy thats for your quote, I was wondering whether it was for the pierced. Best not tell Mandy, She has mentioned piercing before. Not that my protestations would matter if She decided to order it. ;)

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Mistress B hello Mistress, yes it works.. but so did my full belt. I just have got too chubby and I wanted something more discreet. Hope your well!
    Hugs
    Lucy

Ps say him to Jemima from me

JackStrap and Mistress B like this.
  11. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    We have the Evotion #7 for PA only. Had problems immediately. Pinching between the upper and lower tube sections was the main one and limits use to about 2-3 days.
    They have a new design that is a one piece tube and the head area then locks down, which should solve the pinching issue. We have ordered the new one and await its arrival.

12. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Completely agree.
    Ordered one on Aliexpress. A lot of smal parts with bad adjustment ;-(
    A pain to lock all these parts together.
    A lot of other models from China are much more interesting

13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Also ordered the DHgate one. Nothing really lined up and the fit was terrible. It was the worst device we have every purchased and was a waste the $30. Much better to buy the OEM.

14. FoxTrot

FoxTrot New member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    The device caught my eye and I was curious, glad to have read the posts above. And thank you KeyHeld,. evolution wearables, I will look for a wed sight. I like the modern artistic look of the device.

Cheers

15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok just received the new design from Evotion Wearables called the Bijou.

You can see it on their website.

We have been looking for an airport safe device for years now that was similar in design to the Loris #5a which we use 24/7/365.

Its a vast improvement on the Model 7, there is no chance of pinching due to the design, we chose to have a solid tube which was able to be curved in a downward position and is a very tight fit. The length was ordered to cover the length of my shaft in a flaccid state and thats the only state it allows. Almost like a permanent bow to your mistress. We did need to use some lube to slide the tube on, otherwise there was no chance with dry skin on the inner tube surface.

It was very simple to put on, tube first which then sits behind your glands, the PA pin is then inserted from below and can slide on a track allowing the PA pin to slide fore and aft a few millimeters, allowing for changes in the anatomy, and reducing strain on the piercing site.. The hood then slides into a slot below the base of the PA pin so it cannot be removed and the mini lock is then placed and locked.

If you are looking for a PA security device with no base ring to keep you from having an erection or an orgasm then you should consider this as an option.

So far it has been as comfortable as the Loris, and a nice relief from the weight. The fit is very good , we did ask that the hood be made larger than standard to allow room for the 0 gauge PA pin. Smaller piercing sizes may not need this but after using the Model 7, we found that the glands were to squashed in the area under the hood and the PA pin then rubbed resulting in urethral discomfort.

It is still early days, but peeing has not been a problem and no matter much D has teased me so far I cannot achieve any form of erection.

Look like problem solved.

16. Samwise

Samwise New member

Tradesman
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Mine broke after 4 days. It was a pain to get on but very comfortable. Wish I could swing the real deal.

17. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Now an update.

The Bijou has been left locked in place for more than a month. it remains a very comfortable device and due to its design peeing is certainly a less messy affair resulting in less odour and easy cleaning in the shower with a baby toothbrush, liquid soap and the hand shower to flush all the soap away. I always use cotton tips to dry inside the tube and the hood area to make sure nothing nasty can start to grow.
    We are planning a weeks holiday in the next fortnight which requires aircraft flights so that will be the test on its ability to get through the detectors at the airport, as D has no intention of removing it for the flight or while we are away.
    Certainly appreciating the devices lower weight compared to the Lori's with no chaffing what so ever or any type of discomfort.
    Also appreciating that when I sit down to pee the device doesn't clang against the toilet bowl!! The Lori's sometimes sounded like a church bell when it came into contact with a stainless steel bowl. That sound can be hard to explain, not that I ever did.

Cannot recommend this device highly enough for a plastic. But like all devices measurement is crucial. Given how many devices we have tried, our measurements are spot on these days to achieve a great outcome.

JackStrap, LockedTxHubby and b2please like this.
  18. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    This is the device I have (white/green small). My parts line up and I’m able to lock. I can attest that pinching is the big hang up for me. It can take a while for me to finally get this situated where it is comfortable. Once it’s on though it feels great. It does not grip to prevent turtling unfortunately. As such I don’t always fill the cage. Urination is not a problem as I can fiddle around enough to fill the cage and the ending is open enough to not get things too messy. Sleeping and nighttime erections have not been a problem for me.

All I all for a cheap first device it has taught me a lot and I’m looking forward to a new, smaller cage.

19. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    We have just ordered the clear version and will be reviewing when it turns up xxx

20. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I've got the clear version. For a uncustomised cage it's actually the most comfortable I've tried. The smallest base ring is a little tight, but most secure, with the next size up a little slack. It's much better fit than my HT2 but it does have a lumpy profile under slightly tighter, thin trousers.

21. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    I'm a little late, but wanted to weight in, in case anyone reads this.

I'm not an expert by any means, I've only tried three other plastic Chinese devices off eBay.

I have the clear version of this device with the "standard" sized cage. So far, it's been the one I've been able to wear for the longest period. I'm not sure why, but the ring seems to cause less pain than the CB-6000 or Holy Trainer v2 knockoffs I have, or the one with the cuff-style base ring. Please don't take that to mean that there's something special about the design that makes it more comfortable as there really isn't. It's just a plain, wide ring. I have no idea why it feels better than the others when logically, it should feel worse. I use the second smallest ring. I tried the smallest one, but I had trouble even getting one testicle through it, there's no way the entire package would fit.

The cage feels quite nice once it's locked together, however actually getting to that point is a bit of a struggle. None of the parts "lock" together until the whole thing is locked, so you need about five hands to hold everything in place. And pretty much every part of it pinches as there are several moving parts that are right next to your skin.

I don't have a PA piercing, so I can't use that part. Without it, I don't retract into the cage like with the other devices. The skin bunches up and bulges out the curved slot just ahead of the lock and kind of helps hold everything in place. That's not to say it's secure though. Like with all these devices, I can pull my penis out the back with a little effort. I doubt I could put it back in though.

I'm not that large, but I pretty much fill the cage so the end of my penis stays in the end of the cage, however the tightness of it and having some of the skin bunched up means that urination is unpredictable and likely to spray in two directions at once. Sitting is the best option.

Despite the cage being fairly open, cleaning is a challenge for me. Openings don't mean much when your skin is bulging out of them.

It does make a bulge in pants, so loose fitting clothes would be best. I'm always worried that someone will notice it. The longest I've worn it without unlocking it so far is five full days. I put it on around midnight last Thursday and still have it on. My scrotum is starting to get irritated though, even using mineral oil to lubricate it.

I only paid $22 for it, so I'd say it was worth it, even if it's not perfect.

22. amayesclavo

amayesclavo Member

Santiago de Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My slave test this chinese copy and was a waste of money,it Is like a puzzle or lego, hard to install, unconfortable, worst of his collection of cages

23. DCW

DCW Member

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Do like the idea of getting 1 of these

24. DCW

DCW Member

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
  25. Cliklock

Cliklock Member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice