A-ring size change normally experienced

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Andy67, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I started my journey to chastity nearly 5 weeks ago with my purchase of a CB-6000S. During that time, I've been locked for a total of 4 weeks. I originally started with the 2" A-ring and longest pin and spacer. After wearing and re-adjusting to numerous combinations of rings and spacers, I'm currently (comfortably) wearing the 1-7/8" ring and second smallest spacer. As of now, I can comfortably fit my index finger past the first knuckle inside the ring.

My question is, can I expect to eventually have to switch to the 1-3/4" ring, and if so, how many more weeks of wear can I expect that transition to take place? What's the normal change in A-ring size (in inches) normally experienced by most men?

I'm anxiously looking forward to the time when I'm no longer tinkering with part combinations in an effort to balance comfort while preventing ball escape. Comments? Thank you.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    If you have a device with different rings and adjustable gap spacing, what few men do is measure the 'real' ring gap, by which I mean the distance between the bottom of the tube and the base ring. This measurement will be bigger than the thickness of the spacer, and the same distance could be achieved with [for example] a smaller base ring combined with a thicker spacer.

The best comfort will usually be achieved with the smallest base ring diameter that can be comfortably worn (if not sure, try each in turn for a day without the tube attached).
    Once you've determined the smallest ring that can be worn continuously, then the right spacer can be chosen to minimise the gap.

I'm starting to think that what might be needed is another ring the same size as the base ring connected to the tube, the 'gap' between the rings would then be precisely the same all around the rings, so giving a far smaller gap for testicles to pop out when using any particular combination of tube and ring.

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM

It can take many weeks or months. You may settle on your preferred setup quite quickly, then you may just find a better setup though experimentation.

Don’t expect anything to change or for it to stay the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice