Laughter is good when your Locked up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Jan 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    as we read different post we see that a lot of them are very serious. I think I'm safe to say that some comical things have also happened to most of us. If any of you have read my opening post "On Display" about having a bag of frozen pears on my testicals while trying to carry on a conversation. You know what I mean.

While last night something else happened. Mistress had me tied up laying on my back on the coffee table in front of her. I was blindfolded, my hand secured beside my head, my legs spread with a spreader bar and my legs were pulled up and tied. I was of course locked. I was Securly tied with no way of getting out. She had inserted a long but plug into me. I was totally exposed to her and vulnerable to what ever she wanted. She was sitting in the chair watching Television and pushing on the plug or flicking her property with her foot. You get the picture.

This is where it got exciting. She got up to go and get something and Tripped, she went Crashing to the Floor. Now my Mistress isn't a small dainty women and she not very athletic so when she fell she fell Hard. I instantly called to her if she was alright She didn't respond. I yelled "Are you alright " over and over again. She still didn't respond. Finally I heard her She was Laughing

As she Laughed she said she was alright. I was so Thankful that she was ok. I asked her why are you Laughing what she said was

I'm Laughing because as I was laying here on the floor I thought about those commercials where old people wear those buttons to push when. They've fallen and can't get up,"

JiL, Qveik, bincorona and 2 others like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Oops sorry. She than said. Could you imagine the look on the emergency people's faces if they came in to rescue me and your tied up, locked up and plugged.

I had to laugh also just at the thought of what could have been. I do have to admit that was the first time I had ever laughed while tied up like I was. the good thing is that she didn't get hurt.

I hope that someone got a laugh from our experience and I'm sure a lot of you have other comical stories to share So Please Do Share.

A good Laugh is always good for you even when you Locked and Exposed

suzy maid, JiL, Wingman222 and 3 others like this.
  3. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    hahahaha
    now, that's funny! Glad everyone came out ok. but Damn that's just funny!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm still smiling about it. Do you have any comical experiences to share ?

5. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Hi @Mash2214 , glad to hear you are both O.K , but I had to smile at the possible outcome , it would have taken some explaining should you both have been found like it ,

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    We were going out of town for the weekend to a wedding, and her folks were going to check on our dogs for us.

A few hours out of town I started laughing, she enquired and I told her I had left my spare cage on the coffee table. We both had a good laugh thinking of her mom picking it up trying to figure out what it was. Nothing was said and it hadn’t been moved, it was still funny.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Marillion

Marillion New member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Hello Niceoftime !

The Key in your signature / profil - is it your key ?!

Where have you made it !?

Greetings - Marc

8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Hi @Mash,
    Glad to hear all turned out OK, and provided some comic relief. The best laugh lately was last week when she used the IPL hair removal on my behind and testicals. She nearly fell off the bed laughing each time I jumped and the electrical impulse and light was a little more than I expected.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    OUCH. Funny but painful. But isn't that just the way people are we laugh when some one else gets hurt or could get hurt. Zap. LoL

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Nicoftime must be busy but to answer your question. Yes it is his key but he has changed cages so his key is different now so he has to make another necklace for his Mistress. Just like he made this one. I hope I do t get into trouble for telling you.

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Howdy, sorry I didn’t see your response. I did make the pendant on my avatar. I bought an old antique key, cut it down, drilled a hole for the necklace hasp, cut down my cage key to fit inside this one, epoxied the cage key inside, and buffed it all out.

I accidentally ruined the old lock so am in the middle of replacing a new key in that pendant for the new lock, and have found a smaller antique key i’m also doing the same thing to with the spare key.

Thanks for the interest.

bincorona likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just thought of another funny story, not really chastity related but it was hilarious.

A friend from work was at the house and after an evening in our bar was too drunk to drive home and told him he could crash in the spare room. This bedroom was a catch all for all sorts of things, mail, clothes, etc.

I quickly went thru the room and got all the clothes off the bed, grabbed some packages and put it all in the corner, and it was somewhat clutter free. He went in, me and Amante were in the kitchen buttoning everything up for the night and letting the dogs out one more time. He walked out of the bedroom with something in his hand and asked what it was. It was a steel butt plug with a pink plastic jeweled end! I had ordered it awhile ago, tried it once but the large diameter of the jeweled end caused irritations if worn all day which is why I bought it. I had cleaned it and placed it in the catch all room table to deal with later.

I busted out laughing, so did she, and I said dave you don't want to know and took it from him. He was pretty full and it went in one ear and out the other.

The real funny part was later when Amante was laughing at me saying how funny it was dave had found your butt plug... I then said, why are you laughing, he more than likely thinks its yours! Then I started laughing.

13. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    unfortunately not at this time. but hey, there's always tomorrow! haha

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since the jewel was Pink what else would he think. LoL

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I think I'll stay with hair removal creams and shaving. Good One

16. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    I shared a pretty good laugh with pet last night, although I likely found it more humorous than he did...

We were discussing CM and our interactions here so far. He's gotten some pretty nice compliments about his desirable shape and size, with one making reference to his visual 'bull' status. He had no idea what that term even meant last week ( :D ), so when I told him what he was, you can imagine his other head swelled juuust a tiny bit. All in good fun...

He's been locked all weekend, and I was toying with him throughout our phone call last night. Telling him how certain things were going to be, changes I expected, etc. He was getting a bit excited, so to lighten the mood for that wave, I told him: "And I'll only be getting him out when I want, otherwise he stays locked in the bullpen."

Cue some shared giggles and grins, before he said, "You can't tell me things like that if You don't want me to get a big head!" I smiled. "Oh? Let Me just see here..."

I'm familiar with the term, but wanted to get the literal definition... and it was even better than I thought. I'm a big fan of double-entendres.

"Not sure your head will be swelling after you hear this, sweetheart... 'in baseball, the bullpen is the area where relief pitchers warm-up before entering a game'. You'll have plenty of warming up to look forward to."

He laughed, then it struck.

"Heh... wait. Relief pitcher? But I thought... I was the starter! ... w-... what!? Why!?"

The frustrated whines, desperate 'reasoning', and stammering pouts that ensued were all pretty entertaining... I must say. :D

Nicoftime and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I can see how something so simple could be funny. To laugh and have fun just makes life better. Thanks for sharing.

Breathe likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sometimes the Laughter may take awhile till it surfaces. Yesterday a young lady flashed me in the grocery store so I intern showed her my locked up manhood. The look on her face was one of shock but I'm sure she laughed about it later I know I did as I was sitting in my car and I say her walk to hers. It was one of those experiences that just happened I didn't think about it before I did it. But she did start it LOL

bincorona and Breathe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice