Relax During Paddling

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Sep 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    So I was getting my weekly punishment paddling today and I noticed something funny. I usually tense up when she starts paddling which makes my ass cheeks taught. At least as taught as they get these days :D. This was a longer session and at one point I relaxed between strokes. She caught me by surprise when she started again and I was relaxed, not tense. It seemed to hurt less. I forced myself to relax and definitely noticed less pain compared to when I was tense. This makes logical sense, I'm just wondering if others have felt the same? Would you consider it cheating to adopt a technique that in a way reduces the effectiveness of the punishment?

chastisedfootlover and Mash2214 like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Hello @PouchPantyLover tensing up or clenching your buttocks is a totally natural response , and defiantly makes spanking more painful , but is something my mistress will not allow and requires me to be totally relaxed and any sign of tensing will result in even harder and prolonged spankings , her view is that I should relax and accept my punishment and any sign of tensing is a form of rebellion on my part , so no I don't think you are cheating , even though you find it less painful by not tensing you are displaying to your mistress a willingness and desire to take and accept your punishment , as to it being less effective no , your mistress will still be able to adjust the severity of the spanking and work within and expand your limits , learning to relax and take whats due is part of the submission process , although it may be hard to do at first , as it goes against a natural response ,

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    I prefer to be very tightly tied up so that I can't move. Otherwise I'm tensing up and wriggling all over the place.

4. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    I haven't been paddled often but VERY tense..will try to relax next time!

PouchPantyLover and sissybitch like this.
  5. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I try to relax during spankings, and am usually successful, but I can't help fighting it and tensing when I'm caned or cropped...I usually get restrained for those.

kellysbitch and PouchPantyLover like this.
  6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Some people have found figging to work. You take a piece of ginger root and cut and peel it, then insert it into your boy's anus. I asked BF about it, he told me to get as thick a root as I could find. He cut it so there was a narrower part in the middle and his sphincter would grip around it and it wouldn't slide all the way up in him, He peeled it, too. He said it didn't burn him too bad, so we stopped doing it.

A couple of Pro Dommes told me it works different on different guys. Some guys don't notice it, some find it real painful. It's supposed to stop you from clenching your cheeks, because when you do, your sphincter tightens, too. This is supposed to make it burn more, but BF said it didn't do that to him, so we just don't do it anymore.

7. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    One time while I was getting caned good and hard I too relaxed , and like you it hurt less.
    I forced myself to relax and the pain began to become pleasure . Sadly my Lady quit just when I was enjoying the pain turned pleasure.
    I never tried it since , maybe i'll try tomorrow, but a cable hurts much more than a cane.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Has anyone tried jalapenos instead of Ginger?
    My Queen made me eat one in a store for disrespecting her it was hot as fire ,and she said if we were outside she would have made me spit half out and shove it in my rectum.
    That never came up again, I wonder how it would feel ?

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Paddling is what we did when I could not longer take the whip or cane. While the other two concentrate the pain in a thin area, a paddling is spread out other more and instead of a sting it is a thud. Hard to explain but if you get paddled enough you get used to it. Whomever is paddling you should be warming you up first so that when she starts in earnest you are prepared. I used to relax between whacks. Most times I could just keep taking it until my wife's or her girlfriend's arm got tired. I went into subspace and perhaps that is what you are experiencing.

I have always had an interest in pain and the mind. Take a toothache for instance, it is constant but you sort of get used to the pain and sometimes forget about it briefly. You are not screaming 24/7. I have nerve and spinal problems and if I start to think of them, I feel pain all over but most times the pain is just background noise because I am used to it. It is part of me. Same with a paddling. I am used to them so I can just lay there and take it until the ladies want to stop. I never asked to stop or used my safe word. It was always one of my ladies who got freaked out by blood or the amount of bruising, who would stop. When I get into subspace I can just keep on taking it. The pain goes into the background of my mind.

kellysbitch likes this.
  10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    During our whipping sessions, I find that tensing is far more painful. D retrains me but bottom clenching is not something that can be controlled with rope or the like. I have to concentrate on not anticipating as I am also blind folded. Its the surprise ones that hurt the least. D has said that I need to be trained to relax so the sessions can be extended.

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    There's no choice when I'm getting paddled I have to relax my backside the only time I can tense up is when she orders me to. My Mistresses reasoning is that I should take all discipline willingly and without resistance. She has been paddling me for over 25 years for sexual stimulation and for discipline. I have almost never received a spanking that I didn't want in some way or another. Even when I'm getting disciplined I almost always consent to it and bend over un bound.

PouchPantyLover and sissybitch like this.
  12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Me as well, I've never actually been restrained for anything including punishment. I think it would be another psychological element though to be unable to get away, so I'd be game for trying it. We have started using a gag because I'm noisy as a howler monkey when she is going to town on me. :p

13. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Usually I have been whipped with a length of tv cable cord ,as you see in my avatar.
    It is so painful for me that after each stroke I jump away only to be ordered over the foot stool immediately , which I immediately do.
    It gives me a one or two second break between lashes.
    Lately my Queen as arm pain when using the shorter cable, and has been using her heavy leather belt .
    I can take 2 or even 4 strokes of it , and tried relaxing ,the blows come so fast and furious its hard to adjust my mind , but I managed for a couple of whacks . I didn't really notice the pain to be less .
    I think maybe if the blows were 3 or 4 seconds apart I could , but my Queen loves it when the pain causes me to jump off the stool and beg for no more , to which she yells for me to get back on it . . This is her thrill and power trip. The fact that she can order me back for excruciating pain and have me obey is what it's all about for her .

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. MattL

MattL Member

California
    Local Time:
    I’ve never been able to completely relax past getting into position as told

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To relax when your getting your backside tanned isn't Easy. It takes practice just like anything else. The first few strokes are always the ones that sting the most and make relaxing more difficult but as the spanking continues giving into the punishment and the spanking become easier. Since my lovely wife has been spanking me for over 25 years I've gotten over the desire to tighten up my back side and just submit to how long and how hard she wants to spank me. Even after many years of being put over her knee,the bed or a stool I still feel her love for me after she finishes. I appreciate when she takes the time to help me to be a good servent for her.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Now here is a new one. it came totally unexpected during our fortnightly whipping session. D decided that music was a good idea. I have in the past couple of sessions disappointed her with how much I could take from a force and time perspective and not relaxing enough.
    So to my surprise songs started to play, don't ask me what they were as that was one extra thing I cannot process at the time, but D said one was by Adam Lambert which was completely appropriate. not sure of the title but I do remember it had references to being spanked or whipped or something!!!
    It certainly helped as the session seemed to last a lot longer, D also slowed her rating to be in time which was far more enjoyable for both of use, not sure if enjoyable is the correct word from my side though.
    Also got advise by D to not take my shirt off or shower in public due to the marks left. Certainly had the affects for a couple of days though.

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    When I was in the Navy, during boot camp we had to get what was called a 'bicillin' shot. Sort of a giant penicillin injection into the butt. Imagine a room full of men, in ranks, with their pants and shorts around their ankles. We were told to stand at attention and look forward and to relax. Of course I watched out of the corner of my eye as corpsmen started down the rows. One would wipe an alcohol swab on the top of a man's cheek, the second would almost throw (like a dart) the needle in then slowly push the syringe in. (they compared the consistency to soft peanut butter). The two on my row were still well down from me when I felt a cool swab on my cheek. Then an intense pain as the needle slid in. My immediate reaction was to tense up, but the pain was incredible and I was forced to relax my butt cheek just to be able to remain standing. Finally the needle withdrew, and I was able to pull my pants up. I hadn't realized they were working from both ends of the row.
    After that, learning to relax during spanking was a breeze.

P.S. The entire company marched with a limp for the next two days.
    P.P.S. The one guy that was extremely well muscled couldn't relax and ended up breaking the needle. Ended up in sick bay.

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I read your post @young88 about not showering in public due to the marks. It reminded me of something that happened to me years ago before chastity. I was working in an industry where showering with a group was normal. I noticed a guy with faint marks on his backside that he had been spanked. I knew what they looked like because my wife also spanked me but we were more discreet. I noticed these marks on him three different times. I built up enough courage to ask him about it but never say him again I missed my chance.

19. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to be tied up. I can’t not move if I’m not.

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's a matter of control. If your told "If you move I'll start over" you learn how to stay still

21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Much better to execute the stroke when least expected. :)

Trey Jones likes this.
  22. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:

Well, it really is a non issue. Once the kids are in bed, I’m naked and in some sort of bondage. When I’m punished she always has me tied.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When you don't know it's coming it seems to hurt even more. Blindfolds work good

24. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Depending on what you want to achieve.... ;)

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Achieve ??????? All I want is for my maid to know when she has upset me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice