Subbie hubbies

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Helen, Mar 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Helen

Mistress Helen Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I arrived at the Mansion a couple of days ago to a deluge of lovely welcomes that can quite go to a girl's head. Today reality set in and I thought "O crumbs, what am I doing here and what will I talk about?" After all, I'm unlikely to need a Cb6000 for myself!

So here's a question to all you ladies out there who are doms to their husbands: What's the secret for keeping it going? It strikes me that I can't really force my own soon-to-be-a-maid husband to do anything - I simply receive his gift of submission and obedience. In return, I do the sort of things that a dom wife would be expected to do - and very happily too, I can assure you. But in an almost 24/7 D/s relationship like ours, will that be enough?

I guess my fear is that, in a year or so's time, I can see that I'll be working hard as the money earner while linda (my subbie hubbie) lives in relative luxury, looking after our small home and having a great time. Who's the REAL dom then, I wonder?

I don't mean this to sound too pessimistic as I'm looking forward to it every bit as much as linda is, but I'd love to know what you think.

Helen xx

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Sounds like a perfectly reasonable question to me!

Having said that... is being a housewife REALLY a life of luxury?! (Maybe I ask that because I have 4 kids and the house is ALWAYS a terrible mess!)

With pet doing all the cooking and shopping I find that really frees up my mind for the worries of University and it takes a huge pressure off me.

I get the feeling from your question that you probably have a quiet and tidy house, which does not take too much maintenance (sorry if I'm wrong!) so it may be seen that your subbie would live as a "lady of leisure"!

Maybe if life as a housewife is too easy a little part-time job would be a good idea? I'm not sure how far down the feminization route linda is, but what about training as a manicurist? Actually - maybe a job wouldn't be necessary, but that wouldn't be a reason to stop her going to beauty school, or cookery school, or sewing school? Even in boy-mode, it could be humilating but useful at the same time!

Any course that would bring out her feminine side and be an even greater asset around the home.

Just my random, morning, before coffee thoughts!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    MW love how your mind works.
    Spoken like a true Domme.

Rachel

4. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you could see it right now, it's far from tidy, but we only moved in on Friday so I guess that's understandable. I also want a dividing wall removed to open up the dining room, plus a few other minor alterations, so there will be plenty of dust and building rubble to clear up for while. But you're right, when everything has settled down we do live in reasonably quiet and tidy house with no kids to disrupt it.

O I like that! Thanks xxx :anim_37:I plan that linda will have some menial jobs to do in the shop that I help run (it's gorgeously messy at the end of a busy day) but enrolling her on a cookery course is a fantastic idea. And instead of sewing I could tell her that she's got to learn to knit and I'd be able to inspect the 'product' every day. Mmmmm!

This is beginning to feel much more like fun.

Helen xx

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Excellent ideas from MW as usual. :kissass:

Other options is that she should be able to pamper you when you arrive home with foot baths, massages, etc. I greet Goddess kneeling naked on the floor and kiss Her feet before i am allowed to rise and serve Her. Perhaps you could incorporate this into your life as well.

As to punishment it is entirely possible that you could use corporal punishment. I am a pretty tough masochist myself, but the pain is only enjoyable when it builds slowly. An excellent technique for training is to use very firm punishment while at the same time instructing your sub how things should be done and making her repeat the information back to YOUR satisfaction.

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I'm curious.. is linda going to be publicly femmed or stay hidden away at home? This one year trial is a very long time for her to remain hidden.

As MW suggests, there are plenty of ways to keep a maid busy. Surely, there must be homes in the neighborhood that she could clean once a week. Or how about selling linda's freshly baked goods at your shop? Perhaps there are customers willing to pay a small fee for home delivery. There might be other small jobs available around town to help fill in linda's time. And as newsub says - she better have your comfort prepared for when you get home from work.

If this trial is going to work, it will take your strong hand to keep linda focused. You would not be asking her to do anything but that wasn't agreed - she is your maid. Maids clean and run errands and cook and see to your comfort - pretty simple stuff - and very appropriate for linda - she is your maid.

Do you need more suggestions for keeping linda busy and adding to your income?

7. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love Ms. Watchfull's suggestions and would like to add a few of my own. The manicirist idea is nice but a waiter/waitress position would be even more demeaning (if demeaning is appealing the Mistress/Wife anyway). In addition to the cooking and sewing type classes, yoga and or aerobic type classes might be a nice idea too.... especially considering all the possible apparels the maid could be made to wear to them in either boy or girl mode. I personally feel effeminate boy mode is far more demeaning/humiliating. Some sort of volunteer work may be good too.

8. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Linda and I are very happy for her to live virtually 24/7 as a woman. She passes quite well and will need no encouragement to further refine her make-up skills. Hence, I think she'd do pretty well at cookery classes, though she may need some persuading to start with. But I'm good at "persuasion"!!

I guess this is where a husband/wife relationship differs, staci. I have no desire to humiliate linda in public, not leasts because it would reflect badly on me and my business. If I do send her to cookery classes (and she knows nothing of these ideas yet) then I expect her to be utterly convincing. If you think about activities like yoga and aerobics, they would be fraught with dangers - cock & balls (or cb) showing beneath her tights, boobs slipping out of place, wig getting displaced or falling off. Remember, this isn't fantasy, it's reality that I'm planning.

You've hit the nail on the head, Miss D. After the novelty has warn off I can quite imagine that linda will try to bend the rules. I do indeed need to keep focused - one reason why I value the advice of other doms like you. If I feel I'm losing control, I shall come here in double-quick time. Promise :)

All sensible suggestions are warmly accepted, I assure you. I'm very much a 'novice dom'!

Helen xx

9. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting here mistress, it's very interesting to hear about your exciting journey!
    I like the idea of cookery lessons etc.
    One thought; how about a house cleaning service? Plenty of people have cleaners coming to their houses for an hour or two a week to clean and hoover. That would be quite exciting all round I'd have thought, and would bring her some pocket money? She wouldn't have to wear a maid's outfit, which I find very thrilling but think that's a step too far for a real life situation!
    x

10. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you're right, toni. This is the sort of neighbourhood in which many people like to have domestics to clean their houses. But we've only just moved into the area, so I need to make some friends around here first. Not everyone, of course, would welcome a tg maid into their house, so it's not entirely straightforward.

11. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Helen,

first of all - welcome to the forum - i know i should have sent my greetings much earlier but time was quite tight last week.

Even though Your question was actually directed to the Ladies in the forum i hope You don't mind me replying.

I am living in a Femdom relationship for a couple of years now and thus i might be ale to put my two cents to the thread.

Of course, Miss D and Mistress Watchful have both made very useful suggestions so there is hardly anything to add.
    Your fears of Your sub sissy becoming the actual "Domme" are quite understandable. However, You should always remember who is going to set the rules and who is the one to be served and waited on in Your home.
    First of all, even a rather small household can mean much work for a maid when the standards of tidiness will be set close to perfection. Next You need to consider the tasks for Your sissy maid. With a good training she should be able to run the household on her own without bothering You with silly things about grocery shopping or when to clean the windows or doing the laundry. You do not need to tell Your maid that You want to have a certain dress ready to be worn - You simply expect it being cleaned and ironed when You are in the mood for wearing it.
    Of course, there will be much time left for Your maid during the days so a part time job might be recommended. I don't think the neighborhood is a good place to send a sissy maid cleaning houses. But there are plenty of other menial jobs that can be found for your maid once you have found contacts to the bdsm-scene in Your area. Thereby the income of the job is less important than keeping the maid busy. As You'll know, a maids hands must never be idle ...

I hope everything works out fine for You and your sissy hubby.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

12. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, katrin. I like very much your ideas on training linda to run the household without constantly bothering me. And of course keeping the place 'close to perfection' is certain to keep her on her toes.

13. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Helen,

i am glad i could help with some suggestions.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

14. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Hey..

was thinking about this one while i was away for the week..

how about buying her a few leotards and some aerobic dvds and getting her to keep herself in shape.. you could even go one further and get ballet for beginners or something similar on dvd.. just make sure the leotards are pink in that case..

just another thought

gabby :cat:

15. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Curtsey, Mistress Helen,

Dollyanne was reading some of the excellent advice here, and in her travels came across this account of sissy maid training and wanted to post it here in the chance that it might give You some ideas. It came from Madame Rebecca at "sissies life and times" yahoo group who is an expert at sissy maid training. Here it is in its entirety:

SISSY MAID TRAINING

This is not my writing but I feel it has good insight and so wish to share it.
    Madam Rebecca

Sissy maids are, quite simply, submissive men who like to dress as women and
    serve others, particularly a Mistress or, for the very fortunate, a wife or
    girlfriend. Very often, sissy maids dress in typical French maid attire,
    complete with petticoat, stockings, garter, heels, and of course, a pair of
    ruffled sissy maid panties. Sissy maids often begin as sissies who aspire to the
    level of eroticism and servitude associated with wearing the French maid outfit.
    These sissies may seek either a real-time or an on-line Mistress who specializes
    is sissy maid training.

Training for Sissy Maids

What would a typical sissy maid training session entail? Of course, the type of
    training depends on the actual sissy maid and her Mistress. However, a typical
    training session should include, first and foremost, the donning of a sissy maid
    outfit, appropriate for the day and the tasks at hand. The sissy maid must
    complete a litany of tasks, at the discretion of the Mistress, all while dressed
    in the proverbial sissy maid outfit. These tasks may include, washing dishes,
    dusting, sweeping and mopping, preparing meals and hors d'oeuvres for the
    Mistress and any guests she may be entertaining that weekend. For the very
    fortunate sissy maid, the list may also include shining, polishing and caring
    for the Mistress' shoe and boot collection, and hand-washing her vast assortment
    of lingerie.
    Discipline and Punishment of the Sissy Maid

When a sissy maid becomes insolent or unruly, the Mistress may have to step in
    and take action, or even punish her. These reprimands may be physical
    punishments, such as spankings or caning. However, if the Mistress feels that
    the sissy maid has misbehaved in order to receive a sought-after punishment from
    the Mistress, she may choose to discipline her in other ways. Perhaps the most
    effective punishment for the sissy maid, in this case, would be a very difficult
    cleaning task in an isolated environment, for instance, cleaning the garage.
    This serves two purposes. First, the sissy maid is removed from the Mistress'
    presence for hours at a time, which can be excruciatingly painful for her.
    Second, she is being required to do something typically assigned to men, which
    acts a poignant reminder that she is, after all, male, even though she may feel
    very girly dressed in the sissy maid outfit.

The Typical Day for a Sissy Maid

Preparing for the First Day of Servitude:

Depending on the needs of the Mistress and the time-constraints of the sissy
    maid, a typical day would more than likely occur on a weekend. An ideal
    arrangement would be for the sissy to arrive and become acquainted with the
    Mistress and her duties on Friday evening. The metamorphosis of the man into
    sissy maid may take the better part of her first few hours "on the job." She may
    need to have her body hair removed and/or not know anything at all about
    dressing and applying cosmetics. As a matter of fact, she may not even have her
    own sissy maid outfit, as many sissies keep their wives and family lives
    completely separate from their sissy selves. In that event, she would need to be
    fitted with the most appropriate sissy maid outfit, provided by the Mistress.

The Morning of a Sissy Maid:

After a good night's rest, the newly transformed sissy maid would awake early
    enough to put on her sissy maid outfit and get completely made up so that she is
    visually pleasing to the Mistress.
    This may require the sissy to be up very early in the morning. Once the sissy
    maid is dressed and ready to serve, she enters the kitchen and begins preparing
    breakfast for her Mistress All meals must be presented in a way that is
    aesthetically pleasing, served on fine china, with cloth napkins, stemware and
    properly garnished with fresh fruit or flowers. Once breakfast is served, it's
    time to draw the bath for Mistress. Some Mistresses prefer bubbles, some prefer
    rose petals, it would be up to the sissy maid to determine exactly what the
    Mistress desired for her morning bath.

While the Mistress was bathing, the sissy maid would choose her ensemble for the
    day. Depending on the Mistress' engagements, the outfit should be appropriate,
    in order for the Mistress to present herself in the best light. This may require
    pressing or ironing the outfit for the Mistress. Some Mistresses wish to have
    their sissy maids assist with bathing, perhaps sloughing her back, buttocks and
    feet. Typically those places that may be difficult for the Mistress to reach
    without straining.

And why should she strain? The sissy maid's sole purpose is to make Mistress'
    life easier. Once the bath is completed, the sissy maid may be called upon to
    apply moisturizer to the Mistress' body. This is definitely one of the high
    points of being a sissy maid! Then, the sissy maid will likely dress the
    Mistress and perhaps even assist with drying and/or styling her hair. While the
    Mistress applies her make-up for the day, the sissy maid is free to address the
    kitchen after breakfast, and change Mistress' sheets and make her bed for the
    day.

Once these tasks are completed, the sissy maid must ensure that the Mistress'
    needs are met and that she has a way to contact the sissy maid, should she need
    her. Depending upon the size of the Mistress' estate, the sissy maid may answer
    to anything from a crystal bell, to a wireless service bell, or perhaps even a
    walkie-talkie.

The Mid-Day of a Sissy Maid:

Once the Mistress is situated and her comfort is ensured, the sissy maid is then
    free to begin preparing the mid-day meal, and, begin arranging the evening meal
    as well. Since the mid-day meal is usually light, this gives the sissy maid
    additional time to complete other household chores. These will be assigned as
    needed by the Mistress, who will supervise the sissy maid's efforts and grade
    her based on her dedication to and completion of the tasks at hand. After the
    lunch table is beautifully set in a way that is pleasing to the Mistress, the
    sissy maid will stand by, but not be obtrusive, and will address Mistress' each
    and every need as it arises-filling her glass, bussing her dishes between
    courses and so on. Once Mistress has finished her mid-day meal, it's back to the
    kitchen to clean and begin early preparation for the evening meal. The evening
    meal should be carefully and thoughtfully planned according to the Mistress'
    tastes and dietary needs. Once the evening meal planning is complete and,
    beginning preparations are underway, the sissy can then address the remainder of
    Mistress' chore list. For the very fortunate sissy maid, this list of chores may
    include giving Mistress a manicure or a pedicure. Of course, any task that puts
    the sissy maid in direct physical contact with the Mistress is quite a reward
    for her.

A Sissy Maid's Evening:

Again, the sissy maid should prepare the table for the evening meal in the most
    pleasing way for the Mistress. The table should be set as it was for earlier
    meals, however the evening's place setting should involve creating a relaxing
    atmosphere for Mistress. This may be easily accomplished through soft lighting,
    such as candles and mood music according to the Mistress' tastes. As with all of
    the other meals of the day, the sissy maid stands nearby to refill Mistress'
    wineglass and/or make cocktails, as she requires. The sissy maid must also keep
    the dinner table tidy and free from soiled dishes and breadcrumbs. Finally, once
    dessert is served, the sissy maid may wish to build a fire for Mistress. She can
    relax by the fire with a cordial while the sissy maid kneels before her,
    massaging her feet. Once Mistress is settled in for the evening, the sissy maid
    can finish cleaning the kitchen for the evening and go about preparing Mistress'
    bed for her evening slumber. Each Mistress has different needs and desires, so
    she may wish to have her bed turned down, she may not. It may even be a duty of
    the sissy maid to lay out the Mistress's nightclothes, or even, assist her in
    getting ready for bed. Once the Mistress is ready for bed, the sissy maid takes
    her worn clothes and puts them away.

Rewarding the Sissy Maid for Good Behavior and Excellent Service

The sissy maid who follows her Mistress' orders to the letter and thereby
    completes round one of her sissy maid training, may be entitled to hold what is
    known as a sissy maid party. Now, that is to say that the sissy will not
    encounter a break from her duties as a sissy maid, but rather her skills will be
    showcased as such at a dinner party or a special event. The purpose of the sissy
    maid party is to create an environment in which the trainee is able to shine and
    show off her finely-honed skills acquired during her sissy maid training.

This is a wonderful opportunity for her to prove to her Mistress that she can
    plan and execute a special event with panache, flair and grace. The sissy maid,
    may, under the direction of her Mistress, plan the menu, the theme, the
    location, etc., of the sissy maid party. For her, it is a bit of a "coming out"
    party, or a debutante-type event. However, unlike those parties, where the
    person of honor relaxes and is served by staff, at the sissy maid party, she is
    the staff.

NOW a word from me.

This concludes the writing by the writer and so now I wish to add a few comments
    of my own with regard to the very last and most important part of the training
    of a sissy maid. Rewards. Rewards are the key to training a sissy maid no matter
    if the sissy is self training or being trained. A sissy is an inherently
    conscientious person. A person who truly wishes to please and to improve. A
    sissy is what every male should strive to be simply because a sissy is the best
    of the best. They are kind, wonderful people who live to please and serve. They
    want approval and approvals are best shown in the form of rewards. Yes it is
    true that a sissy sometimes needs punishment and I prefer to use spankings
    because it is the intimacy of the contact that also shows the sissy I love him
    but he needs to correct his ways. It simply does no good to punish a person who
    is defiant to the punishment. When a sissy needs to be punished he should
    already know he needs it, why and expect it. At this point it is required to
    relive his guilt and permit him to go on. Not punishing a sissy can be cruel and
    every owner should realize and remember this. You have a responsibility to
    punish your sissy when needed for his own mental health. An over the knee
    spanking in a punishment dress with hands locked behind his back and skirt and
    petticoats up then time in the corner preferably in front of others is the best
    overall method. If they seem to like it as previously mentioned in this article
    you need to increase the audience until you have reached the level where the
    sissy finds it a method of improvement rather than a fetish. Test the waters to
    be sure but bring in strangers, co workers a boss a friend a lover a relative.
    Explain that your sissy needs punishment and public penance to make good and you
    need a witness.

Have the sissy kneel in front of the witnesses in his punishment dress which I
    recommend be a little girls party dress style very frilly, full of ruffles and
    lace and mostly pink. I require the sissy to lift his skirt and show his
    punishment panties which have "bad sissies get spanked" on the bottom. He must
    then explain why he is wearing the dress and what he has done to require a
    punishment. He is then required to turn and have his hands locked behind him,
    placed over a lap mine or some one else's, spoken too about his punishment as
    his dress and petticoats are brushed over his back and placed in his hands to
    hold. This is followed by a severe spanking, never give a few slaps but really
    beat his ass as the saying goes. He should be crying, kicking and pleading all
    at the same time. If he is not spanked this way it is NOT a lesson and it does
    NO good. He must say he is sorry in a very sincere manner which may require
    multiple tries by him and he must repeat what he did and that he will never do
    it again. When the spanking is done there should be mascara streaming down his
    cheeks, his bottom should be redder than his pink panties and he should be
    sobbing. Next stood on his feet he should attempt to curtsey to each witness
    even though his hands are still fastened behind his back and to thank each
    witness for helping him to become a better and more obedient sissy. If possible
    each witness should require more than one attempt at this apology and thank you.
    Then he shall be directed to the corner to stand with skirt and petticoat held
    up for at least a half hour but not more than an hour. Photos and recordings of
    the event are a wonderful addition as is a transcript of what was said. I have
    hung photos and a transcript on the wall of Sissies bedroom for a reminder in
    the past. The transcript being signed by the sissy and witnesses. I assure you
    that done properly and with the right level of witnesses a sissy will quickly
    toe the line and strive to be good and obedient. While a half hearted attempt
    will fail miserably.

Back to rewards, there are more sissies being self trained than under the
    tutelage of Mistress or Master and self discipline of this nature is impossible.
    Truly the difference in how I m able to green train a sissy in three days and
    fully train one in a month compared to many years of self training, however such
    as it is rewards will work for both those sissies under a trainer or being self
    trained. Anything feminine, submissive, humiliating, subjugating is a reward!
    It's really quite simple. A sissy strives to improve into a useful, pleasant,
    serving creature. Any of the aforementioned are rewards. This can be panties and
    bras, makeup or falsies, heels or gags; they are all needed, wanted and coveted
    by a sissy so they are rewards. For the self trainer make out cards with each
    item on them. You can put down pink panties on one, ruffled panties on another.
    And in fact lest get the group involved and some one create a comprehensive list
    of rewards. The list should include clothing, makeup, toys, and also outings,
    for example a reward may be to get all dolled up and go to a gas station and
    fill your gas tank while all dolled up. Then make up a second list of if you do
    this so if you throw all your male underwear away you get to chose from the box
    with the rewards in it. If you subscribe to a ladies magazine in your own name
    you get to choose, if you clean the house with curtains open in your maids
    uniform you get to choose you get the idea. In the case of being owned your
    owner can choose the task and you can or they can choose the rewards. BUT you
    get only one reward per week even though you may have to perform 7 tasks to get
    to make that one choice.

Sissie will tell you that for him serving at a party is the ultimate reward. Yes
    he will also tell you how it terrified him in the beginning but as soon as the
    serving started he calmed down and fit his role perfectly and took and takes
    great pride in being the perfect sissy maid. He is so intense on proving his
    value and competence that he actually looks forward to challenges from guests to
    show his feminization training has allowed him to overcome any obstacle. There
    is little that give a sissy a greater sense of self being, worth and
    satisfaction than serving a s a perfect sissy maid in front of a group of people
    who know his status. To be seen and known as a complete pantied sissy while his
    wife sits at a dinner often with her lover and table full of guests and serve
    them to their amazement and great satisfaction is the ultimate for a sissy maid.
    They will glow for days afterward and strive to be even better the next time, I
    love to hear them talk about how they could do a better job the next time and
    see their enthusiasm for their work. They clean better and faster and with a
    smile and joy in their heart after such an event. And as a Mistress it gives me
    great joy to see them so happy and proud as well as enthusiastic. You can't fake
    that. You can't ignore that this training has been extremely beneficial to them
    and for me as well. I too take great pride in knowing I have removed the ugly
    macho from a perfect human nod helped them become a sissy proud to curtsey and
    serve in all their feminine subjugation. It is the right thing to do, it is a
    great thing to do and the world is a better place for it.

Madam Rebecca

Curtsey,:butterfly:
    dollyanne

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne, that's awesome!

Can you go and post it on its own in the Powder Room for future reference?

17. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear dollyanne

I agree with Mistress Watchful that those Sissy Maid Training rules should be kept for future reference. They certainly make fascinating reading and are packed with nice ideas.

I do, however, have a problem, and it's not your fault. It's just that things are a bit different when you're married to your maid and in love with her. For instance, I would probably want a hand in creating that evening meal (as I love cooking) and I'd be most upset if my linda didn't sit down with me when we ate it. And on the subject of rewards, I'm quite likely to say something like "Let's forget the soddin' cooking altogether and go out for a meal"!

For me, being linda's Dom means giving her the jobs to do that I hate - washing, ironing (yuk!), cleaning the house, etc. - and insisting that they are done really well. It's about having someone that I can trust with day-to-day responsibilities such as shopping, and who trusts me to make bigger decisions that will be right for both of us.

There have been some great ideas on this thread that I fully intend to put into practice, so please keep them coming. But because I love linda, I'm not terribly good at severe punishment or humiliation - though I do have a cane and a paddle that I'm not afraid to use! If that means I'm not really a 'Mistress' in the usual sense of the word then I make no apologies. All I can say is that it seems to be working for us.

Helen

18. gabby

Local Time:
    One person's Mistress is another's Goddess... okay.. not quite right..

My point is that you and your maid are doing what suits you... good on you!

Mistress.K and I are still working out what we are up to as far as day to day bdsm life goes...

hence why i have a blogy thing on here.. i can at least put my thoughts down..

take care.. and keep us updated with what you implement.. Mistress.K will also be loving what you write on here.

19. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress Helen.

There are some good ideas for you but (based on only just over 6 months experience as a keyholder myself & only relatively recently with Cobweb sissy dressing) I would say that it will just evolve as you go along. It is of course good to try and have plans and ideas to tease or test Linda but it really does just seem to evolve. I have tried to go with the flow and you are right - it does sometimes seem like they are the ones calling the shots. I have found myself doing things that I never intended to - such as allowing him to cross-dress - but we seem to keep making it work for us.

If Linda is anything like Cobweb, when you begin to feel that perhaps you are no longer calling the shots, he seems to respond positively to a bit of discipline or a really tough test of his resolve to remind him who is in charge in the relationship. Unless you're naturally dominant that seems to be the hardest bit - to make sure you keep reminding them who is boss !

Good Luck !

20. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Kate. Lots of good advice there. Things are 'naturally evolving' wonderfully well. I just hope we can keep it that way, and with what I'm learning here I reckon we can.

Personally, I have no problems with linda crossdressing, but that's a lot to do with my own life story. Maybe one day I'll put something about it in the blog. I actually find it a lot easier now that 'she' is living virtually full-time as linda, not least because I don't have to remember what to call her!

Helen xx

21. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Hello and welcome Mistress Helen,
    Please forgive my forwardness, but I'm left wondering as I read your posts and your nice blog too is whether there is sex? With your dear hubby becoming all sissified do you still find him desirable as a man? Do you and he have plans to turn off the chastity and sissy thing upon occasion to enjoy each other as woman and man?

A background concern I have in my slowly evolving arrangement with my wife is whether we would evolve to something where I wasn't able to satisfy her.

That's simplified, but I think you get the idea. The idea of cuckolding doesn't interest me and I worry that a relationship like yours could take a turn in that direction... even with open communication and a contract and all for your year's plan... does cuckolding NEARLY ALWAYS enter into the equation for dommes? This is the thing that scares me. It seems like that can really mess up a relationship/marriage/bond between husband and wife.

Also, we'd love to see a few pics of your sissy hubby all dolled up. She sounds quite pretty from the way you have described her!

22. Mistress Helen

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The subject of sex will not appear in my blog and I don't wish to say much on this, except that our sexual relationship is unaffected by linda living as a woman. 'She' still has all the parts to keep me happy. End of subject.

I'm a "One man woman". For ethical and religious reasons I would never have sex with anyone else.

The Internet is awash with pictures of sissy maids, some very nice ones too. I'm in no hurry to add to the collection, though one or two of linda may appear in the future. When doing housework linda either wears a 'proper' maid's uniform (not a frilly French one) or her own clothes with a pinny. We have yet to work out when each is appropriate, but either way all you'd see would be yet another smiling crossdresser, and rarely one who's all dolled up. I love writing and want to paint my pictures with words.

23. gabby

Local Time:

And what fantastic words you do use...

24. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    I’ve been a full time house hubby since I sold my business two years ago. I love it. Taking care of the house and my wife’s needs. Chastity is a new dimension to this. I’m not a fully dressed sissy just wear panties exclusively, often wearing panties and tee shirt around the house.

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Hope you realise this is a very old thread, started 2009 and OP not visited since 2010 so you might not get too much feedback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice