M's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by m2s, Jul 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Awesome story and update!

2. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Today I was notified that instead of being let out early next week, my time has been extended by at least another week. An interesting twist, indeed!

3. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    After being told that my release was being delayed, I made an offhand comment about having wanted to finish Locktober any way. She didn't say anything at the time, but my wife recently confided that she then decided to not offer me release of any sort until November. Before I knew that, I was hoping for some sort of trick or treat tonight. Alas, it's not to be. I have been getting some periodic teasing from her, and have passed my record for longest consecutive lockup (currently at 38 days). We'll see what November brings.

4. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    My previous lockup ended at 45 days, which set a new personal record, and 2017 as a whole saw me in chastity for longer than any previous year. I want to continue pursuing it in 2018, so I'm trying a little game using the previously-mentioned 60-sided die. I'll roll it, stay locked up that number of days, and then take a week or two out before rolling again. As always, the wife retains the rights to let me out any time she desires. My first roll was a 49, so it looks like I'll be setting another endurance record! Here's to another great year!

spider203 likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    nice work! may i ask what device you are in?

6. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
  7. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    @m2s Just caught up with your thread. I love the wheel spin idea with extra options. But I wouldn't want her to tell/show me the result of the spin. I would love the anticipation of not knowing what was going to happen, particularly with options like 'being teased but locked up without orgasm' - I definitely wouldn't want to know she spun that option. She would just do it - tease me and then say, that's it sunshine, get an ice pack and get back in your cage.

8. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    That would be quite the mental trip. Something's going to happen, you'll know when it's time.

9. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    With the first month of 2018 coming to a close, it seems like a good time for an update. I have been continually locked all year, with no release to date. In an effort to encourage a bit more teasing from my wife, I bought her three of the Georgia Ivey Green books. I snuck a peek at her e-reader, and noticed that she has been working her way through them. She'd previously read Fairbourne's Chastity book, but I don't think she took to it much.

A few days back, I slipped up a bit and mentioned to my wife that I wanted to have sex with her. She replied 'I know' and that was that. Previously we've chatted about me getting extra clingy/needy after long periods in lockup, and I'm trying to be better about letting her initiate those things. With that in mind, I'm resolving to not mention anything sexual until she decides it's time. February marks Valentine's and our anniversary, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. She knows that I want to be locked, but also knows that what she says goes.

10. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    Been a while since updating, mea culpa! I was locked for the first 34 days of the year, unlocked for some travel, and then locked for another 14 days, which took us to a month ago. My wife planned a rather elaborate anniversary gift that involved me blindly drawing punishment or reward cards from a bag. The game started with five of each, and once I drew all five of one category, a final card of that category (punishment/reward) was placed in the bag. When I drew the first of the final cards, the game was over. I actually drew very evenly, getting down to one of each, and then the last two final cards. Unbeknownst to me beforehand, the final cards were two weeks in chastity (punishment), and have my way with my wife (reward). I drew the reward, and will be cashing it in later this week.

However, I like the punishment too, and will be adding it to the end of my reward. After finishing, I'll lock up for two weeks. During that time, my wife's challenge is to make me cum while caged. If she doesn't succeed, it'll be 50 strokes with a rod, and then I'll fuck her ass until I cum. Then I'll lock back up and we'll try again. I know the hitachi can make me cum while caged, so that's off limits. She can use her strap-on, or my vibrating cock ring. That should make it challenging, but not impossible. Submission is great, but switching really is the best of both worlds!

11. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    So far this year, I've been locked for about 100 days. For a New Year's resolution, I'd debated by being locked for more or the year than not, but I don't think I'll quite get there. Maybe next year.

More often than not, I self-lock, as my wife has sort of a fluctuating interest in keyholding. A week ago, I left my key out for her while she was getting ready. She took it, but hasn't said anything about it, which is generally how she handles it. As I've mentioned in the past, I sometimes have difficulties 'topping from the bottom' or getting overly-clingy while in chastity. So far this week, I've been good about not bringing it up. She's not as into the teasing aspect as I'd like, but this is really my perfect scenario. She'll let me out when she wants it, and the rest of the time it's business as usual. I've wanted her to see that me being in chastity is nothing special, and as long as I treat it that way, hopefully she will too. Fingers crossed?

Panda2010 likes this.
  12. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    Last week, I was due for my birthday spankings. My wife went further than she normally does and spent some time using the Hitachi on my caged cock first; she must've pinched a spot, because eventually she noticed some blood, and removed my cage for cleanup. Then she delivered my spankings with a little more enthusiasm than usual. She finished by saying she wanted to lock me back up, but would leave me out because of the cut. This was a little strange for her, because after letting me out, there's often no talk of re-locking. Well, after a day or two the cut had healed, so I re-locked and gave her the key back.

Yesterday, she told me to unlock, and that we were going to play a game. I was to fuck her for ten minutes. For every minute I made it past ten, I would get to cum that many times before Christmas. But if I didn't make it to ten, I would be locked back up until New Year's. I'd been locked for about two straight weeks at that point, and she was pulling out all the teasing tricks, so I only lasted about five minutes. After a bit of cuddling and re-locking, she said I might get another chance next week. If I don't succeed, I'll finish the year having been locked for 108 days (personal record). I feel like I should mention this total to my wife, but I wonder if she'll get ideas for next year. I love this new take-charge attitude she's exhibiting, but you know what they say. Be careful what you wish for!

iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  13. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Thank you for sharing this journey you guys have come a long way it it’s great to see and show others how things can work out !

14. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    As I've mentioned before, my wife's interest in keyholding fluctuates quite a bit. For the past six months or so, I've been mostly self-locking but making sure she knows that I'm available whenever she wants it. Trying to eliminate any stress or expectations that she might be self-imposing on that keyholder role, which she graciously provides for me.

For a while now, I've been using a Chinese metal cage (RayCity from Amazon) with a 2" ring and a 1.5" inner cage. It had always been comfortable, but I was starting to occasionally slip out of it. I ordered what I thought was a new set of rings, intending to try a smaller one, but it also came with a new cage. Same design but with a 1.25" inner diameter cage. While I discovered the smaller 1.75" ring is just too tight, the new inner cage with the larger ring seems nearly perfect. No problems slipping out, the narrower size seems to help minimize "turtling". It's also a slight bit shorter in length, which helps hide it. Looking forward to continuing to test it even more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice