Permanent Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 100 Days or more, Jan 13, 2017.

?

How long have you been locked up without release for more than 1 hour

1. Over 1 year

20.8%
  2. Over 1 month

49.4%
  3. Less than a month

29.9%
Random Thread
  1. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Like many of the members on here I have been locked in a cage on and off for several years, being allowed to remove it for a few days or even weeks if I 'was good'.

I had 3 months from October to December without it at all because of security at work but on the 31st December, just before we celebrated the New Year the device went back in place and has stayed in place.

Now I have asked my darling wife, and she has agreed, that we will try making this a permanent position except for when she wants to feel me inside and when I need to get it waxed. Having said that, it will only be removed for 2 waxings between now and the end of March to make sure I get the full benefit. She will obviously still have plenty of orgasms which I really enjoy giving her.

So 2017 looks like it could be interesting as the diary says I am only getting released for 10 hours, anything else will be entirely her choice but I suspect it will be not many more.

The key is currently frozen on a block of ice in the freezer and somehow the fact my cock is restrained without the imminent prospect of release makes me really happy.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    I am going to have that very same conversation with my wife.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Permanent chastity is something that we have discussed. I'm told categorically that permanent locking is fantasy only and I do agree as there are a number of reasons wht one may need if only for a short while to be unlocked. Permanent denial is to my KH not acceptable she tells me, because it takes away some element(s) of a KH's control. Being denied with no release date is far more effective in her opinion she is free to do what she wants when she wants and I am free to accept that or end the game.

Though I have also been told that if or indeed when (so there might be a when) my denial were to become extremely long term, perhaps even including permanent, then I can be assured that I will only know of this if and when my suspicions that it has are confirmed by my KH who remains free to change her mind at any time. Obviously I could be denied for an extremely long time and still not know whether or not I've already had my last orgasm. I am free however to let this fuck with my head as much as I like.

Danny15 and ColoBilly like this.
  4. lockednkept

lockednkept New member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Being in and out of chastity, I find myself in a better "headspace" when in chastity. I have been locked most summers for 3 months straight because the kids are home and my wife is tired and not in the mood. Usually after this time I am let out and depending on my mood is when I go back in. She doesn't take the control very often.

We have been running 2-3 months at a time with no issues with my device. We are up for discussion with the new year. Two options that have been brought up is moving to 6 months, or the complete year of 2018. Since she still brings me to orgasm and ruined orgasm in my device without removal, it is possible... However those are few between, I have thoughts she could not allow a orgasm...

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Permanent chastity might be difficult in a relationship where the wife likes and enjoys intercourse. My wife hates it, so permanent chastity works well for us and keeps her happy. I’m curious to see how it ends up working for the two of you.

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Permanent is so final. Indefinite seems more appropriate

filltee and squier like this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

I am starting this journey....I have been locked for over a month with a release for hospital visits in between. I am now going to start a fresh, in Chasity and denied pleasure....I have a kind and beautiful Mistress.....showing me the path.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    So did you last out the year?:):):)

9. Goddess Sara

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Today @Bobbisissysub one year chastity started,2018 no release.
    Maybe it will end in Permanent Chastity.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I mentioned the above to my partner and she had me read the rest of the thread. She noticed this.
    You know how I feel about permanent anything taking anything away from me but I think you can safely say your next session will be Indefinitely long. and then read into that whatever you want.

Now that she has actually said that its both scary and horny...

12. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    What a great New Years resolutuon! Good luck and hope you have lots of naught fun!

Goddess Sara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice