Pain

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by bodman54, Dec 18, 2017.

1. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    So I've been trying to wear a device for extended periods of time but I seem to run into the same problem. Especially at night, I get almost a burning pain in my balls. I've tried lubing and adjusting but still pain. I've had to force the lock open so I can take the device off. Anyone have this problem or any advice.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    is it possible the lube your using is drying up? Is the cage small enough that it only fits yourself when flaccid? The better the device can stifle an erection the more comfort. But it does take time to adjust to any device. I would stick with it unless you have broken skin or bleeding.

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Check your gap size. If your device is adjustable, try making it a bit bigger.

4. Deleted member 53138

Yo
    U have to persevere, it takes time, believe me, and I will wake at night....when he decides to get erect or for the toilet. Is it comfy to wear during the day?

5. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    There are nights when my balls are on fire. As time has progressed the pain seems to have become less severe. My wife has always refused to uncage me and the next morning I’m fine. She inspects my balls regularly and has taken my cage off twice to allow chafing to heal since we’ve began the chastity kink not very long ago. Lotion or baby oil has helped with the burning sensation. Urinating also helps with the pain. I really hope when she cages me again the pain will not be as bad as before. If you have no chafing or open sores, trying to push thru the pain may be the best option.

6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I don't think it will get better over time not if its a burning pain.
    The jailbird I had been wearing for months on and off caused a burning pain.
    It did ot improve with time it got worse.

I could wear it all day and it was fine however nights became unbearable.
    I tried more lube under the ring with limited success.
    The only way I solve it was a slightly larger base ring.

Changing the base ring would be good starting point.
    If that does not help then try changing the gap.
    Its like everyone when we first start off finding the right combination trial and error.

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There isn’t one part of the male genitalia down there that isn’t meant for movement.

The penis shrinks and grows all on its own, quite a few times a day...almost constantly. The sack contracts and expands with temperature changes, hormonal influences, heck even coughing hard causes them to retract slightly. They are meant to do all of this. It’s evolution protecting you because we are one of the few animals that have such exposed genitals. It keeps our sperm at the right temperature, protects them during a fight...not to mention the actual erections we get from being excited.

I would guess that most people that wear a device have a certain amount of discomfort every day. It may get easier to take, and may not be crippling, but pinches, burning sensations, hair pulling, awkward sitting, and various inconveniences will always be present...you have a cage on your penis lol. Unless there is a physical blemish, or it’s turning blue, experiment with ring diameter and gap.

8. Deleted member 53138

This is good advice, I changed the ring size and gap on my cb3000 and it made all the difference....

lockit likes this.
  9. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I have had all of the experiences expressed above over a long period of time so I truly sympathize. Early days were miserable with chafing, skin pinching, hair pulling find a skin moisturizer. All of the above advice is good practical experienced advice and I am amazed at the generosity of all of the people on CM for their advice.
    Ring sizes make a difference, different types of skin cream makes a difference, shaving makes a difference, as does the type of device. The human body is very individual but I did find that a silicone cage has a flexible silicone ring which made it more comfortable for work. I also found that moving to a self locking device "No Separate Lock" to pinch skin was a great improvement.
    The last device I purchased was chosen for long term comfort. Small, Open No external Lock, No hinge on the underside and most important a Curved steel base that is more anatomically correct as we are not generally round at the base of a penis. I must admit this is the most comfortable I have tried in the last ten years or so. Good luck and perhaps Mistress Santa will help your out with something new? :)

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well the only one that hurt me was the cb6 small one and Mistress sayed it was cos the ring wern proper round on the edge and when i was got a metal one She make sure that the ring was all round and no nasty edges

11. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    What device do you have? How long have you been wearing the device? What size base ring? Do you have this pain at other times during the day? It usually takes a few weeks to build up enough stamina to wear it through the night. Are you using water, oil or silicone based lube before bed?

Where do you live? (Roughly) If you're in a northern state/country it may be a cold issue. Try getting a thicker blanket or adding a second.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  12. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I have this device and use the smallest ring
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I0XLZ6G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1.
    I've had the pain during the day on occasions. I live in Rhode Island, USA and I use water based lotion

13. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    <In the voice of Adam Savage from Mythbusters pretending to be a mechanic> Well there's your problem. </voice>

Go up a ring size, at least for sleep. The water based lube is evaporating quickly and can actually leave a sticky residue. Switch to an oil or silicone based lube. (I like Johnson's Baby Oil Gel.)

I live on Long Island and can definitely attest to it starting to get cold. If you haven't already, try switching to a winter comforter.

Finally, as others have noted, do you fill that cage while flaccid or is there room at the tip? Ideally you want a cage that leaves no room to grow to prevent partial erections and pull away. Especially during nocturnal erections.

bodman54 and Patsey Belle like this.
  14. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    If I go up a ring size then the weight of the cage pulls too much and I slip out. My problem is that I seem to have a penis that doesn't really know what it's flaccid size is. Sometimes it's one length other times its others. Can't make up its mind.

15. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    The "flaccid" length is whatever the minimum length is. Everything else is half-chub. Width is also important because that's what actually prevents the penis from becoming engorged. A smaller cage will be lighter and less prone to slide down. If all else fails you can employ the shoelace or chain trick.

16. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    What is the shoelace trick

17. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    Just tying a shoelace around your waist and to each side of the cage. (With clips for easy removal.) Kind of like a belt. It can also be done with a long but sturdy jewelry chain for more elegance.

18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah water based lubes wont work as mentioned above. I have used 2 toms sport shield roll on with success. You can find it at walgreens or cvs. Its a long lasting lubricant designed for runners chaffing on thighs or feet.

19. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    I've occasionally experienced the burning sensation in my scrotum at various times while wearing my CB-6000S. When I first got the device, I used to pull as much of my sac through the A-ring as possible, but this lead to some burning on occasion; probably from my body trying to naturally pull my sac back through. Then I decided that I'd install my device and drag my sac back towards my body, thinking that it would alleviate the pain. Unfortunately, in the cold weather of the north east, my sac would get cold on occasion and one of my nuts would jump back through the ring and escape to the warmth of my body. Then I decided to adjust the A-ring somewhere midway, so that there was some give or take either way; that helped a lot.

One of the other links I read somewhere also recommended that you should pull upwards behind the ring on either side of your penis towards the top of the ring. The main reason in doing this is to remove all the wrinkles / folds of skin that normally gather at the bottom of the ring. I finally realized that all those folds against the ring create pressure points on your scrotum which ultimately creates the pain we've all experienced at one time or another. By drawing the loose flesh up towards the top of the ring, your sac will make uniform contact on the bottom of the ring and pain will be reduced or non-existent.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

20. Subatheart82

Subatheart82 New member

Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I found using purified cocunut oil works wonders. You can get spray bottle of it at the grocery store. Doesn't leave residue. Good stuff.

21. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Being new to the longer term caging (longer than my usual few hours) I have now managed a few periods upto 24 hours with overnight included and im suffering the burning effect and now have a couple of sore red spots. So having to leave it off at moment till these go away. Would i be correct in saying next time add a couple or so hours on to build up a resistance ?

Also getting a very slight numb feeling and cannot be sure if there is a swelling around the balls/scrotum if it is then its very small layer but disappears soon after cage is taken of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice