Do you have to stretch your scrotum to wear comfortablely

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Doczilla421, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Is it recommend to stretch your scrotum to wear your cage more comfortably. My scrotum is small and gets really sore after being locked up. I have tried different spacers but the one that feels the best allows my testicles to slip out. Any recommendations on what to do, or use to fix the problem.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I think to some degree yes. Probably not the answer you want to hear but I think there is some "get used to it" factor involved. The longer I wore my device the more comfortable it became. It'll stretch naturally over time.

If you were referring to actual stretching sessions or something similar, I'm unsure.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    I also am having an issue while trying mine for a short period of 4 to 8 hours (sleeping overnight with it) I would get sore but no injury. I have a CB6000 this largest scrotal ring is only about 2 inches and barely fits around and makes me sore. However We decided to try it for a longer time. I went 36 hours with the device on and I then noticed bruising was starting to develop. After I took it off it turned out there was a black and blue line around the back third of my balls. Since I have already used the largest ring in the package I may need to pursue a larger one that is tough to find. Anyone out there have any suggestions or different ideas?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Do not under any circumstances push the period of time you wear a device when you first start wearing it. All you will do is make things worse. Take it step by step and slowly increase the length of time you have it on. Your body has to get used to having something clamped around your genitals, especially if you have decided to start with a cb6k. Start with a few hours, rest and repeat, rest and repeat, slowly build up to a day, rest and repeat. Spend weeks doing this and you will be successful. Push it and you will spend more time healing than wearing and probably give up.

As for your balls, they will naturally stretch over time. I have been in a Holy Trainer v2 for two years now and the change to my balls is quite incredible. When I started they were high and tight, now they are most definitely not.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Sizing a device is complicated by the fact that if you change the size of any ring, then that also changes the gap between the rings for your scrotum, (given the same spacer distance between the rings), that's because usually the top of the two rings are parallel, so the bottom of the two different sizes rings are offset from each other.

The most important thing to get right first is the diameter of the tube. It should be a close fit, not too tight, but too loose is just as bad as then everything else will move around too much.
    The second measurement to fix is the length of the tube. This is easy, it should be shorter than you think you need, usually a centimetre shorter than your usual smallest flaccid length. The penis is compressible along it's length, you can compress it right back into your body cavity when flaccid. Having the tube as short as possible makes it much more comfortable for attempted erections. (if nice and short, after a while they just don't happen)

Then comes the base ring. First get the diameter right, it needs to be as tight as possible without causing discomfort. A good test is to wear it all day without the cage attached. If it's comfortable then, but not when you add the cage, then it's a gap problem.

A good choice if you have the option is to use a wide gauge base ring, a thicker ring spreads the pressure better and is much more comfortable. A thin base ring is more likely to make a depression in your skin which is a trap for dirt and sweat causing soreness or irritation.
    Use a large ring gap to start with, many devices can adjust the gap, or they can be modified to make it smaller, making it larger can sometimes be difficult.
    Once you're happy that the base ring size is as small as is comfortable, then set the gap to the smallest size that remains comfortable.
    One way to change the gap on metal devices that don't have adjustable spacers, is to bend the post slightly, that will change the angle between the rings, so making the gap narrower or wider. Easier to do with the cheap clone mild steel ones (ideal for experimenting with), a bit more difficult with the harder surgical steel.

Another tip I can give, if you buy multiple devices, try to get ones that have compatible locking systems (ie either post and padlock, or integrated lock,...)
    there's then the chance that you might interchange components, sometimes one device has a really comfortable ring, another a really comfortable cage. This happened to me, my 'permanent' device now is made up from two different original devices, it's so comfortable I go most of the day forgetting that I have it on.

It seems that it usually takes 3, 4 or more devices before you even start to get comfortable with what suits you, measure all of them to the millimetre, compare the differences and experiment with changing them when you can. A difference of just a millimetre or two can make all the difference, and don't believe the seller's descriptions, device sizes seem to be like clothes, they all vary a little from the specification.
    Once you hit the sweet spot... life will never be the same again.

6. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    "kept for her" sells two larger sizes individually. we measure all pucks before we start and all shrink a little. those that require the larger rings tend to end up with a 2 inch ring( 50mm). fair warning these larger rings tend to snap around the peg holes so keep a spare handy until you go to metal. plastic also tends to stick to skin more than metal and plastic burns occur where your bruising is. a & d ointment can be put between the scrotum and the plastic. it lubes, keeps fungi away and it smells like a baby. the smell helps the puck adjust more rapidly to the new circumstances so they smell more like a man.

Patsey Belle and Doczilla421 like this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

That's really good advice, thanks for sharing

8. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    when folks just start out they may want to be sure it is for them before they invest a lot of money is a custom cage. often this is a learning experience discovering what kind of cage you need or prefer. figuring out what size ring is for you may not be obvious. we use the below scale to start our pucks out with. take a string and wrap it once around your package at the base. snug but not too tight. the measure the string. then order the ring that is closest to your measurement. after 3-6 weeks you may find you need to go down a size and again in a month or two.

package ring
    6 11/16 54
    6 7/16 52
    6 3/16 50
    5 11/32 45
    4 15/16 40

Patsey Belle and Doczilla421 like this.
  9. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the advice I will have to proceed slower and use "breaking in" periods. Also I may have to invest in a larger ring or a different model.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  10. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the Information on sizing - I measured around my scrotum and It is close to 7 inches since I am high and tight in the ball sac area.
    All I know is that when I try to use the largest scrotal ring included with my CB6000 I end up bruised after about 24 to 36 hours.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  11. Ma'at Rebekah

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    all hope is not lost. before i ever cage my puck he measure 9.75 inches around. the 2 inch ring could only be worn for an hour or two. the 54 ring made a big difference. still we never let them sleep in a cage, that's not a problem for us because a puck must ejaculate a minimum of 17 times a week. if he needs more we will escalate until solo masturbation is no longer wanted. all that said my puck now measures 8 1/4 when flaccid and out. the big ring is ok for 6-8 hours. you might be curious as to how i got him to shrink that much. estrogen. his testicles were 4 1/2 inches long and 4 inches around. by keeping the penis working it suffered no loss the testicles measure 2 3/'4 long by 3 1/3 around. that's where we get the shrinkage. even at that size i had a child so they work . when we stopped the estrogen for surgery they went back to the original size and cages fit no longer. a note of caution: no sex and estrogen can take up to %70 of the penis length and it never comes back. you would also risk permanent sterility. i guess it might be worth mentioning your breasts will grow, fat will show up on hips, butt and cheeks. oh... upper body muscle mass will shrink dramatically. my puck had a 58 chest to start. he now has a 50.5 chest and c-d cups depending on cycle. that means he lost 11 inches of muscle. if estrogen is not for you taking it off each night may be best. if you live with your kh she/he might want to restrain you so touch is not possible. numbing it for the night works well too.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    I guess I was lucky, but I didn't struggle too much with this issue. My first device was a soft silicone knock off of the CB models. I think it was a good choice for an initial device as it was flexible. It wasn't great for serious chastity as the flexibility allowed for me to get a 1/2 or 3/4 erection. Still in going through all those milestones (first night, first week) it was actually quite good. The downside is for longer wear it wasn't very clean and the soft plastic would pull on the skin causing burns and sores on the shaft of my penis. After I was sure this was something I was serious about I purchased a jailbird and love this device. There were some learning curves and I've done some re-sizing. I'm probably going to order another as my diameter is too big and they can't adjust that.

To answer your original question I did not do any special ball stretching. The device did that for me. If this is a problem for you, you could try the soft silicone models. Like Jasmic said, take it slow and listen to your body.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I found when I started that a 40mm ring was tight! However now it is a little to loose. You may find you will stretch naturally over time. For the record I just use a 38mm plastic measuring ring cable tied to my 40mm mature metal ring and a small home made plastic anti pullout tab. Fits nicely and makes pulling out extremely difficult/painful. I wear my cage for 3 or 4 months without being allowed to remove it and its very comfortable!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have the issue of my balls being to tight to my body. It's only during the winter months when it gets to be a big issue, and it pisses me off that I have trouble from sore spots when it gets too tight. Initially, mine started out larger than it is now, and it soon was too loose. My scrotum got a lot longer and looser. It's very noticeable when you look at me during hot weather that there have been substantial changes in my scrotum, but it still needs to stretch further to allow year around wear.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I stretched mine about 1 1/2 inches, years ago. Made wearing much easier for me.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  16. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello Doczilla421: I agree with the comment above, this all takes time, with lots of trial and error! Not to mention over time of non-use any part of your body will shrink somewhat and over time with one of the heavier steel cages skin will stretch and need lots of moisturizer. Enjoy the process, and the learning experience, and the people who will offer advice.
    So my latest purchase is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    The shape of the base is quite anatomically correct not just round but might not be right for you as it is a SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long
    $50 + Shipping/Handling $92 = $142 to my location in less than 10 days Very Happy! All the best for the season!

17. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    What method did you use to stretch them that much?

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @kellysbitch There are lockable rings available that are made for stretching that part of the male anatomy. They vary in width.

bhechastity and Patsey Belle like this.
  19. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Just time and gravity, are the friends I have plus some perseverance and regular moisturizer. :)

20. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Just some weights. I actually got some stainless steel shaft collars from amazon and contoured the edges myself. Each one is 1/2" in thickness, and 5.3 oz. of weight. Three of them is 1 1/2 inches of stretch, and about 1 lb. of weight. You start with one, then two, then three...

Patsey Belle likes this.
  21. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    I size mine as such: the smallest possible ring that each testicle can actually fit through individually. There's a bit of a squeeze and pop going through the back ring. Then I use the smallest cage I can handle. However, when you are first starting, you may want to use a larger one so you can "grow" more into it without hitting the end. However, the thing that actually hurts me is the device lifting up with an erection. I think most people have used string to make a sort of "jock strap" arrangement to keep the ring in place when sleeping. Use some silicon lube inside the cage to make sure you can "grow" into it. Then it should only force your penis downwards, which is kinda painful, but not going to hurt you. That being said, I'm sure I've stretched a lot over the years. I used ice water baths to help make the erections go away faster when I was younger.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  22. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    Thank everyone for the good advice. I am looking at ordering a metal cage with a 2.25 inch scrotal ring from e-bay instead of my CB6000. I actually like when I try to get hard in my cage, as a turn on, knowing I can't achieve an erection. It gives my KH the feeling of power over me

Patsey Belle likes this.
  23. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    I found I got sore at first from the friction of the ring on the underside of my scrotum. I thought a larger ring would fix it but I tried applying Bepanthen baby nappy rash cream to the area. It acts as a long term greasy lubricant which massively increases comfort. It was a game changer for me.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    Wow! This is an excellent thread. I am getting some very good suggestions as how to stretch my ball sack in order to make longer term wearing of my chastity device possible and comfortable.

25. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Great topic, I've recently been struggling a bit with ring sizing too. Lots of great advice here. I started out 2 weeks ago with the 45mm ring on my Holy Trainer V2 Small because that's what I could get on, the 40mm was just too tight. I have been working up to longer and longer periods since then. However I realized a couple of days ago that the device was now positioned away from my body too much and it was causing discomfort, whereas a week ago it seemed fine. I just switched yesterday to the 40mm ring and it's much more comfortable. So my take is that for newbies like me the body will keep adjusting as I wear it more and more. My testicles have always stuck pretty close to my body, but I've noticed thru this process that they have started to hang a bit more. Not a lot but it's definitely a slight difference. I have a feeling that in another couple of weeks or month I'll probably end up going to the 36mm ring. As some other posters have mentioned all the more reason to start chastity with an off the shelf device.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does locktober also mean ball stretching

2. do chastity stretch ur balls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice