HommeMystere

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Breathe, Dec 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I searched the forums and came across a few mentions of this company. Most statements described what it is, and that their products are cute.

Which is great, but I can see that. I'm interested in knowing more about the quality of these items.

Anyone have any thoughts/reviews they'd like to share?

2. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I think they look lovely but I can't say I own any of their clothing. They seem quite expensive. Nice things to wear on a special occasion!

Breathe likes this.
  3. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I own many of their pieces, and tend to buy the new stuff when it comes out.

Quality is great - they make great daily wear items and wash really well. They do sometimes have problems with sizing, with bras and tops generally running small, but I've rarely had problems with the panties. You get what you pay for with them - they are worth the money.

Shipping from their native Australia to the US is as quick as you'd expect, and the packaging discrete.

For reference, I also tend to buy a lot from xdress.com / bodyaware.com - and find the HM items are generally much longer lasting and wear / wash considerably better.

Breathe and paulie slave like this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. :) Thank you!

5. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    You're very welcome! I find there's not a whole lot of useful information out there on this type of product - I've always got my eyes open for brands that make great looking, great feeling feminine underwear that a guy can fit into, and HM, and xdress too are both my main source - I find myself checking their websites frequently looking for new stuff.

HM release product infrequently - perhaps monthly, every 6 weeks. XD/BA are a much bigger shop and put new product out all the time - the recent satin range they released has some winners in it, and I've got a couple of orders from them of those.

Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice