Both partners denied

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stavslockedcock, Dec 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    My wife and I have been playing with orgasm denial or I guess you would call it tease and denial for the last year pretty heavily. I’ve been locked up off and on for the last 3 years. Recently I started to tease my wife and deny her orgasms on a regular basis. We both have not had a orsasm since my birthday at the beginning of October. While teasing her later on that nite she makes the comment that edging feels better than the actual orgasm itself and that she didn’t care if I got her off or not. After a short conversation it was decided that neither one of us shall be allowed a actual orgasm again. For good! Never again for both of us. It was decided that my cage would be riveted shut and her pussy lips will be pierced shut in 6 places on Friday at noon. Are we crazy?? Is there any other couples that practice this same lifestyle? Since that nite has been a rollercoaster ride to say the least but finally settling into the idea of a completely orgasm free marriage!

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, both of you are crazy!

NsToy, Isopropylforyou and guest 2942 like this.
  3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I have mind-blowing orgasms every day with an prostate vibrator. Am not sure what would work for wifey in that regard. Can women come just from anal sex?

4. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow that escalated quickly. It sounded all sweet and fun until about half way though. Yep crazy.

bondinchas, Breathe and guest 2942 like this.
  5. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    As crazy as it seems it works very well. She can get off from anal but it takes twice as long. She would prefer anal over regular any day.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't make any rash decisions. Permanent denial sounds all hot and sexy but the reality is after some time its just no fun. Nothing to look forward too. Edging feels great and all but you will still always crave that release only an orgasm can give you. I would say try it for some time before making things permanent. If it truly is that great for you both then you can decide.

7. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    She's an adventurous woman, for certain. My wife hates anal but other women I know crave it.

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    I certainly get into moods where edging feels much better than release. I doubt I'd have much of an appreciation for edging him if I didn't also know what it felt like. There's a deliciously daunting surge of electricity that's pretty hard to describe. Fighting it, solo or together, can be half (or all) the fun.

Everyone has their own vibe to find, but I can't say I'd be into permanently denying either of us. I love drenching him far too much. As they say, 'Your thing isn't my thing, and that's okay!'

So, if it's what you both truly desire... and you're convinced that you have a solid emergency (medical) plan... I say go for it. However, I'd suggest giving the idea of getting serious physical alterations a bit of time to marinate. Maybe a month or two?

After all, it sounds like you're both okay with waiting. :rolleyes:

Sarah8 likes this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL.

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Locking the labia would certainly be effective birth control but would that not present issues for gynecological exams? The clitoris would still be available for stimulation so I'm not so sure how effective it would be to limit her in reality.

Permanent chastity doesn't seem possible to me using equipment. If you want to do it, go for it but live within the confines of the real world. The human body needs maintenance and losing access to part of the body forever just doesn't feel like it can be done without some consequence. Women, in particular, are tough to keep chaste with belts because of health concerns.

11. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Um...yeah! Anal feels amazing to me. I am capable of orgasm with it but the man who uses it is fairly skilled at not allowing that to happen. But when it does happen....:D

Yazva, Alpha_Bird, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  12. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I think it sounds fun.

I do have a fantasy that my keyholder would also be in chastity with me. It could be fun if a third person held both our keys. I like the idea that we'd constantly be all over each other but unable to release so we'd just kiss and touch and find other ways to make each other feel nice.

locked_top and guest 2942 like this.
  13. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    There has been talk in my house over the past year of ways to put me on lockdown. The couple we play with actually purchased a fairly inexpensive belt to put on me and I had a little freakout session. But since, I have warmed up a little better to it since I have tried it on by choice instead of by force in our scene (it was not expected or known about). I have considered getting piercings that would allow a lock to pass through and essentially make inserting anything impossible with the addition of a hood piercing. But it does kind off give me the shudders too.

I know the allure though. My husband is chaste always with very rare releases. 1-2 a year is his average at the moment and I have been denied orgasms for months myself, though voluntarily obedient on this one. Knowing that I could break rules and give myself one makes it easy. But being unable...scary but interesting too.

As with all things we do in kink, best to think it through for a bit before making rash decisions. Body modifications are permanent for the most part. Once a penis is pierced, it is always pierced.

14. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I agree with chasta as I think may do who are into this game. I would be chaste under my wife’s control and be subservient to her. She would be locked in a belt by me but still in charge. Then a 3rd person would keep the keys and even put us in bondage together. We would be able to kiss and some small things but it would just make us more horney and we would try harder to make each other feel a release of any kind. Back to the old high school days of kissing and trying to rub each other only. The 3rd person would sometimes only give us one key and other times give them both to us

15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I can cope with my own chastity because my Wife’s orgasms have become our orgasms. It is a wonderful thing, watching and feeling her explode into that level of pleasure, knowing that I have provided it. If she stopped having orgasms then neither of us would be having them and my own chastity would become meaningless.

Rectrix, Kylara, CZSteve and 2 others like this.
  16. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    I like this a lot. I feel similarly, when I give my girlfriend a strong orgasm it makes me feel lightheaded and happy in a way that I can't experience having an orgasm myself.

CZSteve and Jasmic68 like this.
  17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I 100% agree!!! I have had feelings of euphoria that have lasted far longer and were far stronger than from my own orgasms. It doesn't happen unless I have been denied for at least two or three weeks, and gets stronger and stronger up to a limit of about two months denial. After that the feelings plateau. This is the reason I do not seek to have an orgasm as those feelings would dissipate immediately and not return for at least another two to three weeks.

As my ticker shows at the time of writing this I am three weeks and two days from my last orgasm. The feelings of utter joy at her orgasm returned in full force on Saturday night. Elle, my Wife, loves seeing me tremble after she has had an orgasm. She was the one who actually said that her orgasms have become our orgasms. It was a response to a question I posed about why she doesn't feel guilty about denying me orgasms anymore. Why, she said? Because my orgasms are our orgasms, that is obvious by your reaction to them.

Rectrix, Felix cum ea and chasteta like this.
  18. Alpha_Bird

Alpha_Bird Male Bull, Candy for Femdoms

West Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    How cruel and yet delicious, for your Alpha to deny you even an internal anal O! I can only imagine how reduced it must make hubby feel seeing his bride heavily used in such a way, and yet craving for the the privilege of even watching a real stud work your gorgeous ass over as a virile man should!

spin418 and Guest 3977 like this.
  19. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    From a locked point of view I fully understand the importance of being released only very rarely, even being kept from intercourse; but I would not like to miss my wife orgasm's as they are what make me accept my own denial, I love her orgasm just so much :love:, although she orgasms not that often as she is not much in to sex in general....:(

In the dynamic between you both; does he at least gets to experience Jen's orgasms or is this off limits too for him?
    Is your hubby at least allowed to be present and witness when you have anal sex? :)
    I could understand that would give some hot feelings and in a strange way kind of reward for not being allowed and you neither but then at least see someone enjoying interaction with you intimately. :confused:

I think I would at least need that, but better still enjoy the orgasms of my wife...:love:

Unique but hot dynamic you both have! :confused:

I just hope both your hubby and you like this dynamic as you describe it.

20. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Hi @Alpha_Bird :) is it okay if I contact you?

21. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Only the chaste man and the chaste woman are capable of true love.

22. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Sadly, there are only a few pictures out there of couples who are both wearing chastity devices. Definitely wouldn't be my wife's thing, but it's an incredible fantasy nonetheless. Idk what I like better, the thought of holding each other's keys or handing both over to a third-party domme or bull.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  23. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You don't have to wear a chastity device to be chaste.

Jim Zackary likes this.
  24. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely, but there's still something alluring about the security of a padlock and key. Or the idea of grinding steel against steel in mutual desperation. Regardless, double chastity isn't a fantasy either of us want to live. Just something fun & hot to think about!

Chaste J. likes this.
  25. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I do! Mainly because Mrs Chaste wouldn't have it any other way! In fact neither would I. Not that what I think about such things matters to her in the slightest! :)

tvalex and HisFreakySide like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice