And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    It's been a really lucky week for me, not only was I allowed 2 O' and actual sex last Saturday, mistress and I had a wonderful day together yesterday. She decided to play hooky because she wasn't feeling well the day before. When she woke up yesterday morning she was feeling pretty good but still worn out from school so she took the day off. She deserves it, she works so hard and has phenomenal grades especially for being a graduate student.

So after I dropped our son off at daycare in the morning I came back home. Mistress and I got in the shower together and I was allowed to bathe my beautiful goddess. I can't fully describe it but there is something so satisfying about lathering her up and massaging her gently everywhere with the luffa, cleansing her, kneeling in front and behind her to wash her legs and feet. It makes me feel very submissive towards her especially when I'm crouched low washing her feet, I love it.

She exited the shower first to dry off and I followed a moment later. I was told to put on my leather shorts and to get mistress her riding crop because there were chores to be done. I opened my dresser drawer and found my leather short shorts hiding under my regular shorts. I put the short shorts on and a nice black collard shirt to go with. I also wore my leather belt even though the shorts are near skin tight fit, it really helped to keep them up when I bend over which mistress really liked because they hug my ass that much better.

Mistress had me dust and vacuum the entire downstairs as well do the dishes and the laundry. Miss organized our sons toys, we were able to put a lot of it away and out of sight. We were also able to donate several toys, our living room and his bedroom were a little too cluttered so it was nice to have a lot of that cleared up and out of the house. Although I'm really good about cleaning the house it was a lot more fun having mistress order me around and tell me what to clean. Mistress started to tell me how I'd been dusting wrong and just spreading more dust around, I argued saying I knew what I was doing. She took a swipe at my ass with her crop for being sassy to her.

Once my chores were completed I joined mistress in our bedroom, she was laying on the bed and was in need of a full body massage. She laid at the end of the bed while I sat next to her rubbing her sore muscles. I started at her neck and worked my way down to her feet. She hung her feet off the end of the bed while I got lotion and I sat down to massaged each of them. I worked on a few more spots after that and made mistress very happy. In fact mistress was so happy and feeling good she told me to get her pink vibrator and join her in the upstairs spare bedroom. I tend to think of the spare bedroom as our naughty room, we like to use that one during the day if we're alone so we don't mess up our bedroom. Plus our 3 dogs are a pain in the ass when it comes to us being intimate it's like they're trying stop us whenever we get close to each other so going upstairs seems to help with that.

I took the vibrator out of my dresser and followed my Miss upstairs. She was already in the bed under the covers, I took my shirt off but left my shorts on assuming I wasn't going to be uncaged. I laid next to her and gave her a soft loving kiss, she reached over to the nightstand and presented me with her key. I couldn't believe it!! It was supposed to be two weeks plus until I was allowed out again! I didn't want to get to excited because maybe she wasn't going to allow me to cum but she's never denied me after I've been unlocked. I undid my belt and slid my leather shorts off and then quickly unlocked before I got too hard. We made out and our hands were all over each other, my hands and mouth found her breasts and nipples while hers found her possession below my waist. She really started teasing my head with her fingers and hands, I was ultra sensitive. I started writhing and moaning in pure ecstasy. Then she did what I'd been hoping she'd do for months. Mistress leaned over, opened her mouth and took her property in its entirety into her mouth. I thought I was going to scream it felt so good. I started moaning and jerking around involuntarily I could feel every little thing she was doing. I've never felt so good in my life I was seriously getting a high from it and it was like having sex for the first time. Everything she was doing was so good words really can't describe it.

Out of nowhere I started thanking her profusely for this gift and she really liked that, she said it made her feel that much more powerful. She brought her face to mine and gave me a wet sloppy kiss, few things turn me on more than when she gives me a wet sloppy kiss while sucking me. To be honest I'm not even sure when the last time me she gave me a blowjob was. She made it something very special for me and I am so grateful to her for it. Blow jobs have become very rare but that makes sense, as she is my mistress it only makes sense to be given such a gift sparingly and done from a dominant perspective. She had me completely under her power and there was nothing submissive about how she was giving it to me. Mistress brought me to the edge with her mouth and then as soon as she knew I was there she finished me off with her hand. When I started cuming she didn't stop, she kept stroking me even after I was completely drained. My penis was so sensitive I was feeling a mixture of pleasure and agony from the over sensitivity. I don't know how some subs can handle that kind of pleasure/torture when they're tied to the bed and can't pull away after they've came, it's like lightening bolts of pain and pleasure through your body after you cum and you're continually given stimulation.

There was cum all over her left hand and a little shot onto her right breast. I could hardly move but was told to quickly get her a towel. I brought her the towel and she dried off. We lay next to each other and kissed and I licked on her breasts nipples, I tasted some of my cum that I didn't quite dry up, I didn't mind it turned me on. Mistress guided my hand between her legs and gently slid my fingers over her pussy lips. I softly stoked her lips before spreading them slightly. She was so wet and so turned on, I love when her pussy feels this way, so smooth like silk. I teased her with my fingers before finding her engorged clit, again I just kept things soft and gentle. My mistress came almost instantly and had to tell me to stop because it was to much stimulation. I removed my hand and wrapped my arms around my queen and kissed her pretty face. We laid there together kissing and talking for another 10 minutes before getting up. I could have cuddled with her for the rest of the day in each other's arms, we were both quite content.

Unfortunately we have responsibilities and we had to get up. We ran an errand after we were moving again and then picked up our boy from daycare. We came home and spent the rest of the evening together. I made a wonderful ham dinner for my family and we all enjoyed the rest of our night together. It was a really fantastic day and I'm glad I got to spend it with my favorite person.

2. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_1341.jpg IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg Here's another charm to add to the domme charm bracelet lol. I flush set a diamond into the tip of the penis :)

3. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Damn this schedule of ours, I really need some one on one time with my mistress. I'm feeling less subby lately and much less motivated. I don't think my mistress and I have intimately touched each other in almost two weeks... very depressing...

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's so nice to hear about loving couples enjoying an exciting life together and chastity improve on their relationship. To just have your Mistresses take you into her mouth can be as exciting as having an Orgasm. As you already know. Great Post

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Maybe she's building up for something? Being denied isn't always easy

Guest 3729 likes this.
  6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    You're right, she did have a plan, I'll post on that later :)

7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I'm sure my mistress laughs at me often and wonders what goes on in my head. I can take things so seriously sometimes and over analyze a situation. Although chastity is our lifestyle it is also a game that can be played several ways. We all have a way we'd like the game played but sometimes we are only along for the ride in fact if you are caged then you are only along for the ride.

I was feeling a little depressed over the last couple of weeks. I chalked it up to the fact that I was getting less attention from my mistress. She's been incredibly busy with school so I have no right to complain, her workload as I've stated in previous posts is ridiculous. Although she's managing it better than most and has found a tid bit more leisure time, most of the time she's still hidden away in her office trying to contend with endless assignments. I miss her and want to spend all of my time with her, living in chastity makes me more needy for her attention, I'm sure at times I get annoying. Sometimes I feel like she is deliberately depriving me of attention just to drive me that much more crazy for her. I have a love/hate for that treatment a constant internal battle.

Since our last passionate encounter I felt as though mistress was really depriving me of attention. Seemed like even when I try to kiss her or be cuddly I would get the brush off. I couldn't help but dwell on it. Finally I had to ask if everything was okay or if she was just messing with me by depriving me of any intimacy, I was really starting to feel lonely. I guess that's the benefit of masturbation, it's a temporary fix to make you not care... at least for the moment. Taking masturbation away from me made me deal directly with those feelings of wanting but not being allowed to have, I could only be patient, do my chores, obey my mistress and wait for when she wanted passion and intimacy.

I texted mistress while I was at work and asked if she "liked denying me attention between my lockups". Her response was "sometimes I do! Sometimes I think you over analyze things and should just play the damn game". I felt stupid after messaging her because I do take chastity so seriously but it's hard not to when you're cock is locked into a tiny cage 24/7. You want to know your partner is thinking about you and you want some kind of attention from them. I wanted her to know the kind of power she wields with me.

I don't think she realizes how powerful she is to me even before we started living chastity. We got together when she was 19 and I was 20, she took my virginity and she already had several sexual partners at this point in her life. That intimidated me and I've just realized it still intimidates me even though we've been together for 13 years. My mistress has given me a lot of the confidence I have in myself, she makes me feel like a man she makes me feel attractive, strong, confident and sexually confident. With mistress holding the key I feel like she can take all those things away from me if chose too, she can make me feel like a schoolboy. I feel like her locked up virgin when I'm in my cage, I'm only to willing to do whatever she wants to be with her. I also love feeling like her caged virgin, I love how she's the one that makes me feel like a man and gives me my confidence. There is a fine emotional line that I'm constantly teetering that can sometimes give me that lonely feeling I get when we don't have time for each other and I just flat out miss her but that's how important she is to my soul and being.

I messaged mistress again explaining my feelings and why I asked her the question in the first place. Her response to me was to not get depressed because it's all just part of the game and not to worry and that she loves me. I felt much better after reading her message, I knew I'd been over analyzing but I just can't help myself.

I took my lunch break a little later and met her at home. She was eyeballing me suspiciously and said "don't get depressed, just listen to your mistress", I liked her talking to me like that. She had made me lunch and while I ate she finished up with a few things around the house. I ate quickly and put the dishes away and did a quick cleanup in the kitchen. Mistress came out from another room, she told me to go upstairs to our spare bedroom and to make up the bed. I listened like a good slave and moved quickly because I was hoping some playtime was coming.

I carried the sheets and comforter upstairs and made the bed. Mistress came in a moment later, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her very passionately, we let go of each other and then she presented me with the key. We hugged again, Mistress's arms were so warm and soft just like her kiss, her floral feminine scent was intoxicating as usual and I felt like I was getting inebriated just being in her arms. I was bulging in my cage and wanted to make my queen a happy woman. She reached down and felt the restrained erection which increased her excitement. I took the key, unlocked and pulled the tube portion off of my cage. I left the base ring on as it would have been near impossible to get off at that point. It turned out to be an advantage because it made me as hard as I could possibly get and the sensitivity was so intense, my mistress was loving the way my cock looked and felt. I played with her nipples as we continued to kiss and grind on each other. Since I was on my lunch break I was trying to be quick but sensual and loving, I found her clit and started playing with my mistress. My hormones and emotions were going wild, I was like a ravenous animal enjoying a rare special delicacy. Mistress could tell how I felt, she has a certain smile on her face that she gets when she knows I'm desperate for her. She was right I was desperate, I wanted my mistress so bad it hurt. I kicked the sheets down to the end of the bed and placed myself between my mistress's legs. I stared at her beautiful warm, soft, wet pussy for a moment before lovingly licking my queen. It has been a little while since mistress has allowed me the privilege of giving her oral, I enjoyed every moment of it thoroughly. Mistress was enjoying herself as well but she wanted more. "I want your cock in me" she said. I lifted my face from her lap, she rolled her butt back and I lifted her legs slightly. I slid forward up to her and rested my bulging cock on her pretty pink lips, enjoying the moment of our skin making contact and then I pressed myself into her. I got a bit of a head rush from the intense feeling of being inside my mistress. I was so sensitive I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. I thrusted slowly trying to stave off my orgasm, I only had 15 minutes but I wanted our time together to last.

I started pulling myself out and going down on her whenever I felt like I was going to orgasm. It got to the point I was having to pull out after every other thrust. Mistress was incredibly aroused and ready to have an orgasm. Every time I would slide back into her she would moan and ejaculate a little and every time I would go down on her and lick it off her lips. I came up from licking her and pressed myself back in, again I went two pumps and had to take it out for fear of cuming in mistress. Mistress was frustrated with me because she just wanted me to fuck her good and my sensitive cock just couldn't last. I had my cock out resting on top of her pussy waiting for it desensitize, mistress had had it with my inadvertent teasing. She grabbed my ultra sensitive dick that was covered in her ejaculate and stroked me fast and hard, I came all over her tummy and tits almost instantly. It came spurt after spurt, I got light headed and hadn't experienced an orgasm like that in quite some time. I had my eyes closed and all I hear my mistress say is "woah baby", I opened my eyes and observed and lavished in the amount of cum that was covering my mistress. She was quite pleased with the amount that I had expelled, she loves when I cum heavily. That's one of her favorite things and partially what makes up my lockup times.

I was still in a daze when mistress snapped at me to get a towel and clean my cum off of her. I hopped to attention and as I was on my way out the bedroom she snapped at me again to bring her pink vibrator too. I ran down stairs and snagged her wand out of her panties drawer, I grabbed a towel off the rack and ran back upstairs to my waiting goddess. Mistress looked so hot laying there covered in cum, waiting for her bitch to cleanse her and pamper her. I gently laid the towel over the largest pool of cum and wiped it up, then to the other spots. There was still a glistening of cum on her tummy where the hand towel got too soaked with cum to completely dry mistress. I tossed the towel aside, plugged in her vibrator and pushed the fat round head of her vibrator right over her clit. I pressed on it to make sure there was plenty of pressure and stimulation. Then I started to kiss her breasts and her tummy, mistress said "um you just came there are you sure you want to be kissing me there". I drug my tongue across her entire tummy to show her I didn't care and truth be told I'd love it if she made me lick up my own cum. I don't know if she was slightly turned on or not when I licked her tummy but she had a very strong orgasm while I was kissing and licking her where I came.

Then the dash to get back to work, I had gone over my lunch break! Mistress told me to be sure I washed my hands before I go. I went in the bathroom and washed them, then I said "I washed my hand but not my face and I'm not going to, I want your scent on me for the rest of the day". Mistress really liked that because her nipples got rock hard.

Later that night at work I realized I still hadn't really addressed my concerns about the attention deprivation that is part of her/our game, I had to know her intentions. I wanted to talk to mistress later in the night about my concern but she can always tell when I have a thought or something to say. She wouldn't allow my silence on the matter and I was threatened with a 3 month lockup if I didn't tell her right then and there what my problem was. So I told her I'd been thinking about how she admitted to completely denying me any physical attention even some kissing and how that bothered me. She looked at me softly and said "it doesn't have to be like that forever, I like it and I thought you liked it too because when we do have sex it's like we're both exploding". I felt much more at ease when she said that. She explained to me that she really likes the build up of sexual tension when I'm not allowed to touch her and she hides her body away from me so it's that much more exciting. I could understand that but I'm torn because I want her so bad and I want her to touch me and to tease me and give me affection but there's a sick side of me that slightly enjoys the cruelty of only being able to look at my beautiful wife in her boots and leggings and super cute tops. Her big tits bouncing in my face and I'm not allowed to touch her. In the end my need for her affection won out and I started to feel a little insecure and needy and that's why I had to ask if she intended to completely deny me all the time. Chastity would become too much of an emotional roller coaster for me if I was only allowed touch and affection every few weeks and only during sex.

Because mistress said "we don't have to do it like this forever" I was put at ease. Then I felt stupid for over analyzing things and thinking that our lifestyle wouldn't evolve and change. Obviously we're going to try some different things along this path to keep things fun and interesting. It just goes back to me putting 100% trust in my mistress, I do trust her and when she has time she makes things very fun for us. She's also very skilled at fucking with my head as this entire post shows.

The way mistress makes me feel proves that our power exchange is real. I'm finding I'm looking to her for permission and approval on many things in our lives. I'm much more afraid of disappointing her now than in the past. I've never wanted to disappoint her in any regard but now it matters that much more to me now. I like that my decisions and choices are judged and sometimes changed by mistress, I find comfort in being told what to do. Even if she tells me I can't do something whatever it may be I find I get a little annoyed at first but then get a sense of appreciation and respect for her choice for me, which makes me adore her even more.

I never expected to experience the multitude of emotions that I have over the last few years in regards to living this lifestyle. I really believe we're both comfortable in our roles and actually look at each other as the domme and the submissive, at least I do. My mistress told me today how therapeutic bossing me around is. I can't disagree with that because I feel like being ordered around by her is also very therapeutic for me. Sure there are times that I just don't feel like it, especially after an orgasm but that's what makes it more real to both of us. I am caged 24/7 and her servant 24/7 and we're both still loving it and more in love with each other as ever.

bondinchas and Raven's j like this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Okay I found a new top ten favorite for me, my mistress let me shave her pussy in the shower. It was pretty damn hot, I hope she lets me do that again and paint her nails too :)

Raven's j likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It would appear that for the moment we're not adhering to my three week lock ups lol. That's totally cool I missed having O's once a week! But I'm not nearly as submissive as I was back in September and October but I do have an underlying submissiveness that is constantly part of me now. As I mentioned in my previous post we're fairly comfortable in our defined roles and think of each other and ourselves in those roles maybe that's why mistress is more comfortable allowing me more O's. I'd guess if better keep up with my chores if I want this to continue! On the other hand I do enjoy the low level high I get from feeling constantly horny for my mistress so there are pros and cons but either way it's nice to have the variety.

Another reason I've been allowed more O's recently is that my mistress can't stand getting me going and not seeing the end result, she loves to make me cum and has a really hard time denying me. Last night was proof of that, I've never had cage on teasing like what she was doing. It started with us taking a very rare nap, mistress was done with her school work for the day, I took the day off and our child was at daycare.

We fell asleep for about a half hour, I woke up to the feeling of my mistress gently thrusting her butt into my cage. I got hard instantly, I told her and she laughed that that's all it took. Then she took things a little more serious and we started grinding harder and started kissing. Mistress pulled my underwear down and started rubbing the minimally exposed parts of my cock as we kissed. She was driving me insane, I was thrusting around like crazy desperate to feel more. I felt this welling up inside my entire body that just wanted me to explode in every direction. It was like I really had to focus on making myself orgasm if it was going to happen. I think I can relate to how women feel when it comes to achieving an O. The she did something that launched me through the roof, she started to lick me and suck me through my cage, sooo fucking hot! My feeling intensified by 10 and I was sure I was going to be able to cum but I just teetered on the edge. Mistress then slid her fingers in my butt (upon my request) I thought that would push me over but no such luck. Mistress told me I'd better hurry and cum because we had to leave soon. Now I was really desperate because everything she'd been doing was so amazing, I started to panic and wanted it to happen. I thought she was going to just say too bad and better luck next time but instead she unexpectedly got the key and unlocked me. She started to suck and lick me and I came in about 2 seconds. I came all over her boobs and stomach and good god was there a lot. I laid on the bed in a daze, my mind was numb and I couldn't even think straight. I watched the tip of my cock as more cum dripped out onto me just below my stomach.

That didn't last long before I was snapped at by mistress to hurry and make the bed. We had to get going out to an early dinner. I felt guilty that mistress didn't get an O but she didn't care, she just wanted to watch me to go crazy with what she was doing to me. I said to her that I was surprised that she let me out to cum, I thought if it didn't happen that it was too bad for me. That's when mistress told me that she could help but finish what she started and that's why she struggles with tease and denial, she likes to see results.

I messaged her from work today and promised I'd make up for her missed orgasm tonight. She sent me a smiley face back so hopefully I'll be making mistress moan later.

Raven's j and Locknlove like this.
  10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Damnit just got kicked out of the bedroom to make coffe and breakfast for mistress while she plays with her vibrator! So jealous of that damn vibrator! ;)

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I'd been a little moody the last couple of days I think between work and not enough time to spend with my mistress I was grumpy. It was noticeable and annoying mistress and my behavior needed to stop. I came home on my lunch break yesterday and found mistress in the shower. I wanted to be with her and feel close to her so I quickly stripped down and got into the shower with her. It was a welcome surprise for her and she was glad to see I was in a better mood. We talked while the water ran over both of us and I ran my fingertips over her naked body. Mostly out topic of discussion was my moodiness, I explained how I was feeling and she understood but my mood was not acceptable especially to a mistress. Mistress said "what do I need to do, beat your ass?" in a half joking but not tone. I raised my eyebrow and said that I wish she would disciple me. She slapped my face, not hard but not too soft. I was a little surprised but she'd done that before so it didn't catch me too off guard.

We exited the shower and dried off, I was told to make us lunch so I hurried into the bedroom to get dressed. Mistress was on my heals and I had just gotten my pants on when she grabbed me and held me in place. She reached into her panties drawer and withdrew her crop. She bent me over and started to whip my ass as hard as she could in quick succession, thank god I had gotten my pants on because it really stung. I kept inching forward and she kept pulling me back. When she was done my ass was on fire, mistress sounded like she very much enjoyed herself.

I looked at the crop and she had broken it over my ass lol. I hurried into the kitchen and made us a couple of sandwiches and then had to head back to work shortly after that. Here are the text messages that came after.

Raven's j likes this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  14. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Wow, that sure hurts :)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yes it did but feeling that kind of control from her was one of the best feelings ever ;)

Raven's j likes this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    well it was your fault for being grumpy. and now you knows it hurts you wont be grumpy again.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I'm so glad mistress didn't have me wait any longer for an O, I have been dripping profusely. I was standing naked in our master bathroom a few nights back and mistress was laying in bed talking to me. Without any warning I dripped a few good drips of cum. She just looked at me and gave me a sinister laugh. I don't know what the deal is lately but I'm tending to fill up quicker and have been dripping a lot more lately. On the other hand mistress has been driving me crazy lately and gets me very turned on on nearly a daily basis. We've definitely been getting naughtier, I cornered her in our closet and we made out passionately, I slipped my fingers into her yoga pants where here wet pussy greeted me. I spun her around and wrapped one arm around her holding her lovingly then I split her legs with my knee and I continued to play with her clit until she nearly passed out. That was a lot of fun, I love I love to catch her off guard like that, she loves it too. I thought I was going to stretch the metal in my cage I was so hard.

Then last night we were watching a movie when mistress started giving me sexy kisses. I ran my fingertips all over her sexy body while she toyed with me and kissed softly. I gently played with her nipples which she thoroughly enjoyed, my hand slid under the covers and between her legs. I found her clit and my fingers danced all over it and occasionally found themselves gliding in and out of her perfect pussy. I started to envy my fingers because mistress felt so good, I was once again trying to burst out of my cage. Try as I might my fingers just could bring her over the edge and mistress started to get frustrated. In a sharp tone she directed me to get her vibrator and unlock myself, I jumped at her orders quickly. I hopped up and got the wand out of her drawer then I found where she said the key was and I pulled the tube portion of my cage off leaving the ring on. I could feel myself go to my maximum hardness, I was actually surprised at how hard I got. I plugged the wand in and started to pleasure mistress again. I fingered her while vibrating her and brought her to edge once again but just could get her to cum. She took the vibrator and told me to let go of it, I of course obeyed. I stood over her watching and not touching myself, I was so hard I just wanted to grab my cock and start stroking it but I waited. Mistress looked at me and asked me if I was waiting for permission to touch myself, I replied yes miss. Mistress really liked hearing that, then I asked if I could touch myself and she just ignored me and started to cum. My cock started to twitch as I watched her orgasm, had I been locked for 2 more weeks I probably would've cum just from watching her.

I asked her if I could have sex her and she said yes. I got back into bed and between her legs, if there's one thing I've noticed about not having very much traditional intercourse is that you lose your skill and smoothness. I get so excited about getting myself in that I tend to lose finesse and act more like a virgin than someone who's been at this for a while lol. Sometimes I think that's what mistress likes, she likes me wanting her and frustrated. Once I was finally in I started thrusting, of course just a few pumps in my ultra sensitive cock is screaming that it wants to cum. I go to pull out and mistress tells me not too and pulled me back into her, but told me not to cum in her. I could only last for another minute before I had to pull out. She felt so amazing I think the only thing that made me last as long as I did was my cock staining with my cockring, must've desensitized me just a bit. I lasted as long as I could but finally pulled out and came on her stomach. My cum shot all the way up to mistress's neck, it was quite a lot and that wasn't even all of it. I could tell that the cockring had kept a lot of cum in me.

I slowly stumbled to get a towel to dry my cum from mistress. After I dried her she got up to go to the bathroom, I laid in bed feeling dazed and relaxed. Mistress emerged from the bedroom and said "what the hell are you doing? Clean up the towels, fix the bed and dry the wet spot! And from now on we're having sex on your side of the bed!" Mistress had ejaculated quite a bit when she cam and when we were having sex, it was really wet. She scolded my while I got a dry towel, she then got her broken crop out of her drawer and I felt a flicker of fear. I came out and started to dry the wet spot on her side. She decided on her bill whip over her broken crop. She proceeded to whip my ass while I fervently tried to dry the spot. Mistress was lecturing me about how I lose all my focus after I cum and she didn't like it. I asked her if she wanted me to change the sheets and she just kept whipping me telling me to dry it faster. I was scrubbing very fast and picked up the pace each time her whip connected to my ass. I think she even saw a little panic in my eyes and was thoroughly enjoying herself. I told Miss I couldn't get it any drier and she said it would do. I asked her again if she'd like me to change the sheets. She just gave me a stern look, that was my answer.

Mistress is enjoying her power and it shows and it's so fucking hot! I'm getting excited just typing all this out. She loved that I was waiting for permission to touch myself, I now know that's what I'm supposed to do and won't touch myself unless she says it's okay. Mistress allowed me to stay unlocked last night and for all of today. I admit, in the past I probably would've taken advantage of this and would try to sneak a little masturbation in. I thought about it today and I really wanted to but I'm truly afraid of what mistress would do to me if she found out. She is clearly not afraid to use her whip on me and I know I would pay dearly if she ever caught me or found out that I had an unauthorized orgasm. Sometimes I wonder what I've gotten myself into but I don't think I'd ever want it any other way now. I love being owned by my mistress, such a wonderful feeling inside and out. She shocks the hell out of me sometimes and I love it. She loves to shock me as well, she truly gets off on it.

18. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Been a little bit since I last updated here. I've been in a bit of a lull lately and haven't been doing hardly any of my chores. Mistress had to work so hard the end of November and beginning of December we had no time for each other. I think that's really what burnt me out and left my status as a sub severely lacking.

On the other hand now that mistress has had a small break she has recouped some of her energy and its been a long time since I've seen her as sexual as she's been. I need to get my head back in the game and be her good little submissive so she'll want to continue to dominate me. I don't think that's a desire that will ever go away for her, she likes riding my ass lol.

With the rise of mistress's libido we have tried something new that I've wanted to do for a while. I purchased a couple of strapons and various dildos a couple years ago in hopes that she would want to use them on me as our chastity and FLR progressed. Mistress had a hard time getting into the strapon being used on me so they sat unused in our closet for quite a while. A while back I asked mistress about being allowed to use the strapon on her because my lasting power is pretty sad. She liked the idea of that and I left it at that.

I sent her a picture of me wearing the strapon in my leather shorts. I didn't get much of a response from that so I left it alone and figured she'd say something if she wanted me to use it. Last week things were getting pretty hot and I had already made her cum with the vibrator. She fairly incoherently told me to get the dildo. I moved quickly to get myself ready for her. I used a white skin toned dildo that was more similar sized to me, it was a little longer than me but not as much girth. I put some lube on the dildo stroking it like it was my own. Mistress was facing me with her feet near the edge of the bed. I kneeled onto the bed and tried to get into the best position, it was a little awkward at first because I'd never used a strapon before but once i got everything in the right position it felt very natural. I started slow because I didn't want to hurt mistress, then she was begging for more and for harder. I obliged and started fucking her pretty hard, embracing her and kissing her. I don't think I was at it for very long when she stated to cum and then came hard, I nearly came in my leather shorts just from being so excited, it was very close to happening. I was surprised, I thought the dildo would leave something lacking but she enjoyed it as much if not more than my own cock. Mistress told me to put my cock in her after and fuck her till I cum. I did and it didn't take long at all.

Roughly a week later we had time to play with each other again and mistress was extremely horny. I played with her clit until she was unbelievably wet and then I used the vibrator to push her over the edge. After her second orgasm from the vibrator she told me I could do whatever I wanted to her. I wanted to use the strapon again and give her a good pounding. This time I decided to use the Black much larger dildo. She was still recovering from her intense orgasms and wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing. I put my leather shorts on and put the other harness on with the 7 inch very girthy dildo, I don't remember what the circumference is but it's a lot bigger than me. I put the lube on the black dildo and started stroking it to cover all of it in the slick silicon lube. I crawled up to her on the bed and gently toyed with her vagina to help slide it in. She pulled on my hips and pulled all of the big black dildo into her like it was nothing. I started to pump slowly but she told me to go faster, I guess she didn't need to get used to it lol. I started fucking her fairly hard and oh my god I've never heard her moan like that ever. She once again told me to use my cock and fuck her til I cum. I started to pull the strapon out and I watched inch by inch come out and I was just so enamored by it I didn't want to stop using it. I put it right back in her and the funny thing was she thought it was my cock. I fucked her hard and she moaned hard and came even harder, she loved the feeling of that big cock and told me afterwards she could feel every ridge and ripple on it and didn't hurt at all. She came very hard a second time from the strapon and then I took it off and fucked her until I came. She was so stretched from the black cock I loved how loose she felt. Naturally it didnt take me long to cum. She wanted the vibrator again so I planted it right on her pussy over her clit and left it on high until she came one last time. I can't remember when the last time she came 4 times in a row.

Using a strapon gives you a sense of power because you can have sex for as long as your muscles will allow. I can really see why women would like using one because there is a thrill involved with it. Even though I have a working penis I just can't last long enough, there have been a few times where mistress has cum from my cock but it's not often. But when you put the strapon on and you see how big, long and wide you are and you make your goddess moan like she never has before it's a pretty damn hot and great feeling. Mistress's libido has returned! I just wish we had more time now and her next semester of graduate school will be even tougher. I hope I can handle it and keep up with my chores and everything else. My goddess deserves the best and I will try to provide that for her.

Raven's j likes this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    New chapter in chastity for me, I was home on my lunch break and my mistress was too. We chatted briefly and then I made myself lunch. Mistress was in our bedroom watching Downton abby when she heard me finish up lunch. She called me into the bedroom and said, "is there enough time to get on my knees". The internal conflict erupted, I really only had like 3 minutes before I had to leave to get back to work. Fuck it! She got undressed and I got undressed and then she changed her mind, she didn't want to give me a bj she wanted my cock. I hurriedly got the rest of my clothes off and got into bed with her. I couldn't get hard, wtf!!!! I went down on her and I started fluffing myself until I was hard and then my mistress pulled me into her, she felt so amazing, she hadn't let me penetrate her in a while, I looked up into her beautiful face and.... I had to pull out immediately to try and not cum. Too late, my cock started throbbing and I came on her stomach. She giggled at me and said "Oh my god!". I was sooo embarrassed but she really liked that I barely got inside and couldn't stop myself from cumming. It was like I couldn't get hard all the way but very sensitive also, I was a little distraught over that and couldn't figure out why as that's never happened before. I ran and grabbed the strapon and put it on and came back to bed. I fucked her good with the big dildo, I was loving her smiles and I could see on her face she was really enjoying it. She let me fuck her for a bit and then said she wanted me to try my cock again. I pulled the strapon off and for the life of me couldn't get all the way hard. I started stroking and got semi hard and then came a little on her again. My orgasm was weird and only semi pleasurable, both of them were the equivalent of ruined orgasms I'd say. I'm still horny as hell for her and go figure I woke up this morning with a raging hardon.

I put the strapon away while she grabbed her vibrator, she got back into bed and said to me "I took that big cock like it was nothing!". I had to agree with her, it's a pretty big dildo and she was getting pounded with it like it was made for her. I told her that we'd better switch up to the bigger one, she replied "I think so" with a naughty smile.

As I left the bedroom she told me she'd let me know how many times she cums. I got back to work and looked at my phone and there was a text from her that had a bunch of hearts and said "twice!". Mistress teased me about there being more to come later but unfortunately after I got home and we got our kid in bed and everything else she wasn't in the mood. I was sad because I'd performed so poorly, and wanted to make up for it, I've never been a 1 pump chump before but I guess that's what happens after 3 years of chastity. It's a blow to my ego and manhood that I can't last long enough to pleasure my mistress with my cock but I seem to be the only one that's worried about that. The bigger picture is her sexual enjoyment and pleasure and I'm just a sex toy for her. As long as she's happy I am too.

Funny thing is I've been out of my cage for nearly two weeks, I haven't had any unauthorized orgasms and I had several erections during that time and it felt nice not to have them confined as they have been for so long. The only thing I can think is that I felt stressed to get back to work and that was causing me hardness issues. If I were 20 years old I wouldn't have had that problem lol. Worst part is that my mistress thinks I cheated and played with myself and that's why I had problems which I actually didn't, I was good the whole time I'd been uncaged. Although maybe she's just giving me shit about cheating because she's still allowing me to go uncaged.

Raven's j and guest 2942 like this.
  20. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    My abs and my back are killing me today and I had the damndest time figuring out why lol. I realized that using the strapon on my mistress was the longest I've had penetrative sex with her in quite a while. It was only like 5 or so minutes in the missionary position but I feel like I just had a hard core workout. Hopefully mistress will want more from me so I can get these muscles worked out ;)

21. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_1472.jpg Also it's becoming apparent she loves the strapon! I was using a fairly large dildo and she's enjoyed it immensely, as my previous post stated *mistress* "I took it like it was nothing". So we have a larger size we're going to graduate too and here it is, I never took my wife for a size queen lol. She still likes the way I feel inside her but my 5 inches is nothing compared to the two bbc's we have lol.

Raven's j likes this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Mistress unlocked me about 2 weeks ago for some play and had left me unlocked since then. It was nice to have that freedom, the only rule was no touching or cuming. Well I definitely wasn't cuming but I couldn't help myself when it came to touching. After being locked 24/7 since September it was nice to be able to get a full erection. It's not that my mistress minded me getting hard while I was free she just didn't want me to be touching it and purposely try to make it hard. I felt like a dog who was sitting with a treat on his nose waiting to be given the order to eat it. So naturally a few times during the two weeks I couldn't help but massage myself and get hard. Well the last occasion when I did this was in bed when she was asleep. She must've been sleeping lightly because she woke up and quickly turned to look at me. I had already stopped but the evidence was obvious lol. She scolded me and gave me a dirty look before rolling back over to sleep. I was surprised she didn't have me lock up then and there but I think she was too tired to deal with it and figured I wouldn't dare risk getting caught twice.

The next morning we got up and were getting ready, I still got the "look" from her. I smiled sheepishly and looked away. I was shuffling past her when WHAM! She punched me in the balls! It wasn't like a full on boxing punch but it was more than enough to get my attention and make me double over a bit. The only way I could describe her face afterwards is with the word satisfaction. She was rather pleased with herself. When I got up I asked if she left me unlocked for as long as she did just so she could catch me and punish me. She never confirmed nor denied but I think I know the truth. She does enjoy slapping me around a bit, nothing real hard but she'll slap my face several times for her own amusement.

Last night after I put our son to bed I went down stairs and got mistress and my bed ready while she finished studying. I brought my lambskin leather apron home from work per mistress's request (I'm a goldsmith so I wear an apron for protection from hot metals), I also have a pair of lambskin leather short shorts that mistress loves to see me wearing. We thought maybe the combo together would be hot but after I presented myself to mistress she thought the apron and shorts didn't look good together, the apron almost looked more like a leather dress from the front so mistress wasn't digging it to much. I took the apron off and remained in my shorts for her. Mistress informed me I would be locking back up Monday morning before she left for class, I was sad and happy about that because I was enjoying my freedom and getting used to not having the cage on all the time, in fact I was at the point I didn't really want to put it back on but I knew that wasn't really an option for me, but who am I kidding, I love the extra control factor the cage provides and mistress holding the key over my head. I rubbed mistress's legs and feet while we watched family guy and then my Miss dozed off to sleep. We woke up this morning and miss went to get herself ready. still in my leather shorts I prepared mistress her to go coffee just the way she likes it. I set her coffee near her keys and came back into the bathroom to let her know her coffee was ready and where I put it for her.

I then opened a drawer in our bathroom that contained my cage, I pulled it out setting it on the bathroom counter. I picked up the base ring and slipped each ball through. Mistress was watching and inspecting me while I was preparing to lock up. Her presence got me aroused while fiddling with my cage and I started to get hard. Mistress liked that, she grabbed my cock and edged me to my full hardness, my shorts dropped to the floor. Then she stroked me with the intent of making me cum, she went faster and faster and I felt the orgasm coming on. I told her "I was going to cum", "not on me!" She replied. She pointed my cock towards the bathroom counter pantry doors and drawers. I came all over the front of them and on the floor, mistress just kept pumping away and I kept spurting cum. There was so much on everything. Mistress took a moment to look over her results and then tossed a dirty towel at me and told me to clean it all up in a matter of fact careless tone. She watched me get down on all fours to wipe it all up with a proud look on her face. She loves to comment to me on how quickly I cum, she knows I don't like the fact that I can't hold out and last like I used to. Mistress revels in the fact that she can get me off nearly instantly. In fact my last posting was a new level of patheticness as far as longevity is concerned. I stuck my penis in her only once and had to pull out as quickly as I could because I started to cum. I didn't even have a chance to try and stop it I just spurted it all on her tummy. Super embarrassing for me but she loves it and that's what counts the most. I had to laugh to and at myself, I remember the first time mistress and I ever had sex, she took my virginity when I was 20 and she was 19. I lasted longer then than almost any of the times she's allowed me sex in the last 3 years lol.

bondinchas, Raven's j and guest 2942 like this.
  23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Been a while since I been back here, back in February I was getting fed up with the lifestyle a lot of it having to do with my frustration between a lack of consistency in our lifestyle as well as my penis feeling weak and not getting nearly as hard as it used to. I know I've mentioned it before on here but I have Peyronie's disease which is where you develop scar tissue on your penile tubes. In the beginning it tends to give you sharp pains when you're erect where the scar tissue is in your penis. Over time the pain subsides but every time new scar tissue develops it hurts in the new spot. Also what can occur is depending on where the scar tissue is the tissue can continue to grow and calcify which can make your penis curve unnaturally making intercourse painful or impossible. For many people the scar tissue stops to develop around 2 years after it starts. Luckily for me mine has just slightly curved upward and doesn't seem to have changed much from that. If it goes to a severe angle the only way to correct it is with surgery which will make my penis shorter when they're done and there is also a risk of impotence.

The scar tissue develops in areas that have fractured and I really started to wonder heavily if my steel cage had worsened my condition. I used to get extremely hard in my device especially in the beginning with nighttime erections. As time went on and my Peyronie's was more noticeable I also noticed my erections were much softer. Back in February my wife let me have actual sex, it had been a few months since the last time and I was very excited. I couldn't get hard all the way and then when I finally got as hard as I could I only was able to put it in mistress once before I had to pull it out and my limp cock started to cum. That was a bit distressing for me, I had become a premature ejaculator for quite some time after being in a cage so long so coming so quickly wasn't a huge surprise but I also know Peyronie's can cause premature ejaculation as well and this felt like more of a result of my issue with Peyronie's versus just being to excited.

At this point I was rather upset about how things were going and I asked mistress to quit the chastity lifestyle. I could tell she was hurt, surprised and disappointed, I think she thought things were going well for us in regards to chastity. Mistress hadn't had much time for chastity play because of school and her workload but I'd been content and things had been going well for quite some time. It was my fault for not being as upfront with my concerns about my Peyronie's with her. Initially mistress was apprehensive about me wearing a cage on my penis. In my excitement and desire to live this lifestyle I over looked precautions that I should've taken. I turned things around and blamed my mistress for being inconsistent with our lifestyle and telling her I wanted to quit even though deep down I knew how limited her time was. I don't know whatever I really could've expected from her because she is doing schoolwork morning noon and night. Because I wasn't upfront about my medical concern with Peyronie's I ended up staying locked for a several more days until mistress allowed me out for play time. Once I was unlocked I just left it off and didn't say anything, my wife made a few comments about it but I just grumbled a bit.

Once I explained my medical concerns more openly with her she completely understood and agreed with the decision to keep the cage off. What she didn't like and understand was my change in behavior. Because I wasn't wearing my cage and I was disgruntled towards chastity I really started rejecting the lifestyle and old habits started to take over. I don't mean old habits in regards to masturbation, actually that's been kept to quite a minimum. I actually feel incredibly guilty now if I touch myself, it's really strange to be so guilted by even the thought of it. The last 3 years have really instilled in me that masturbation for men is wrong. Technically I know it's natural for everyone to do it but the mental impact of living this lifestyle has changed me. The habits I refer to are the slovenly less clean typical male bullshit. I've been less helpful around the house and it has shown, I felt bad about my behavior but have a tough time mustering the motivation like I had before. I realized if I want this lifestyle i have to get over myself and prove it to my wife. I need to get into the headspace I was before knowing that my wife can't completely give me the attention I want especially right now while she's in school and we're raising our child.

The good thing is my motivation is coming back and so is my submission to my dream woman. Even over the last couple of months that I've been "free" it's clear that my wife is the boss. She knows how my mind works and she knows how to work me better than ever before. I confessed everything to my wife about my sexual desires and why I think I'm the way I am in bits and pieces over the last 3 years. I actually thought things would go back to how they were before chastity But all that equated to was me being less of a gentleman to the love of my life. Before we had our child I would say I could much more easily entice my wife into having sex even if she wasn't remotely in the mood but she give in to me. After we had our child she had a lowered libido for many reasons (written throughout my posts above). When we started chastity her libido was slowly but surely on the rise and once she realized how she could control our sex lives completely she became a bit of a different woman, she became a dominant and my mistress. I don't think this is something that will ever leave her. She is a strong beautiful woman and once she knows how something works to her advantage, she knows how to wield her power.

It was evident the times we had sex between February and now that she is still very much in charge of our sex lives. She may give me the impression that I'm coaling the shots when she wants me to think that but she whips me into shape pretty quickly in getting me to do what she wants. I can't help but admire and respect her strength and will. I'm sure I'm reading to far into what she did to me several weeks back but I couldn't help but think there was more motive behind this than just pleasure. We were in our bed making out I was playing her her nipples and breasts and she was getting horny. I kept trying to work my hand down below her waist but she kept brushing my hand aside and guided my up her breasts. Frustrated I got on all fours while she laid on her back, I kept kissing and licking her chest, nipples and stomach trying to get her more excited. She reached between my arms and legs and caressed my balls but avoided touching my penis, then she would reach back a little further each time she would caress. She was running her fingers from my anus to my balls and it felt so delightful, I kissed and licked her chest while she was sending shivers up and down my body just running her fingers back and forth gently. Again I tried to move my hand to her waist so I could play with her clit or slip my finger into her. That was met with a swift slap to the back of my balls and ass which had me retract my hand rather quickly. I felt her fingers prodding me and pressing in on my anus, I was getting more excited. I went back to kissing and nibbling her nipples while she pressed and prodded into me, then she whispered to me to get the lube. I was back in bed with the lube in a flash, she took her rings off and stuck her four fingers out for me to apply the silicon lubricant. Her fingers and hand was glistening from the viscous liquid, I put the bottle aside. I got into the same position I was before and went back to kissing my beautiful mistress's chest. I caught her looking me in the eyes, I leaned forward to kiss her deep red lips, as our lips met her fingers met my ass. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as she stuck her fingers into me. It was an incredible moment for me because what she was doing something I always want her to do and love when does anal play. We stopped kissing and she gave me the naughtiest look that I'll never forget, I've never felt so under her control. I went back to kissing on her chest and stomach while she got a rhythm going. She started with one finger and within a short time my bottom was feeling rather full. She was fingering me with all four fingers and possibly trying to get the fifth in. I tried to focus on playing with her chest but what she was to distracting and pleasurable. I started rocking my body back and forth against her hand and I could feel her going deeper. I don't know how long we had been doing that but we'd been at it for while. I felt so loose and my legs were quivering but I wanted to feel my mistress's hand inside me, she asked me if I was going to cum, I wanted to so bad and I was trying so hard to make it happen. After what was probably 20-30 minutes of being loosened she pulled her hand away. I had a lovely loose warm stretched feeling, she really fucked me good! I got up on my knees to stretch my back out, I felt a dribble of lube running down my thigh, my wife made me feel like a dirty dirty slut and I loved every moment of it.

She grabbed my cock and lubed it up with what was left on her hand. She then told me "now you can play with my clit". My finger was met with her incredibly wet pussy, it was so hot how turned on she was. I toyed with her clit why she slowly stroked me. As she got closer to orgasm she stopped stroking me and told me to take over for myself, she told me to cum on her when she started to cum. A few moments later she started to cum very strongly, I had been on edge the whole time and instantly came all over her chest
    While she moaned and shook, she started coming harder when my cum hit her body. I collapsed next to her laying still and taking in our incredibly hot session. Through her heavy breathing she said "what are you doing, get me a towel!". She said it in quite a domineering tone and it just felt so right. My body had never felt so good and exhausted, I could tell my wife had been reinvigorated and was on cloud nine, she had a bog smile on her face.

Initially I had just thought of it as really kinky hot sex which obviously it was but there was more to it. Whether my wife and I realize it we've both changed over the last 3 years, I crave her control and she enjoys having the authority over our relationship. She enjoys being a bitch to me if she so chooses and as much as I don't want to admit it I love it too. No one ever wants to feel like they're worthless but when mistress is being s bitch to me and slapping me around a little I'm in heaven. That is just something about me I can't escape. So it dawned on me later that we've opened Pandora's box and there are certain things that can't be undone or unsaid. The type of sex I just described says it all too... she gave me no control over what was happening until the end when she needed to concentrate on her orgasm and in the end I was the one that got fucked... hard. She didn't let me use or touch my penis except for in the end to enhance her orgasm. So regardless if mistress was consciously planning what unfolded or if that's just how the events played out, what she did is a part of her and who she is and it was very dominant and aggressive.

We've had pretty damn hot sex these last couple of months although what I just described above was one of my biggest fantasies. Our sex ranged from vanilla to extremely kinky and through all of this my wife has remained in charge and our chastity relationship hasn't changed. I've been an ass and a bit of a slob the last couple of months and that's got to change. The chastity cage makes a huge mental impact on my demeanor and attitude at least for me. A while ago I thought I could refrain from masturbation without the cage but if I go over a week it gets extremely difficult as I am a very horny person in general. I hate to say I have that little will power when it comes to self pleasure but I do and I need help.

I've done some searches to find a safe way be chaste other than "will power". I know people will say that will power should be enough but trust me if you're a guy who's overly horny like myself you can be driven absolutely crazy until you get that release. Having a device helps because it means you can't do anything about touching yourself and you're just gonna have to deal with it. Plus it's just more fun to give someone that kind of control over you. If you don't have a penis or a high libido it's hard to understand why masturbation is hard to curb.

So in my searches I found locking leather shorts, they have a rear access and in the front there is a hard leather pouch that doesn't allow you to touch yourself. I'm going to customize them so I can wear an apparatus that will allow me to urinate while wearing them. Being leather I couldn't wear them all the time and would need them to come off for showering and I would get a good leather cleaner so I could make sure they stay in good condition. I'm hoping my mistress approves of these shorts and wants me to be chaste again. I've gone back and forth a couple of times on this and I'm sure I'm annoying at times to say the least. In the end we both agree I'm a better person when in chastity, we'll see what happens.

24. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_1586.PNG IMG_1587.PNG Looks like the chastity shorts are a go! They'll be more maintenance but mistress likes them a lot, no more risks for me with a ball trap device.

25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    My errors realized finally (one of them anyway)! I was reading a thread by another member, he made a really good point in that his focus on his relationship initially was more about the kink than it was about building a stronger connection with his partner. I think this is a mistake that a lot of us make when we're first starting out even though our intentions are good they are still somewhat selfish. Although I was focused on my wife's happiness and she was loving my servitude and attention I still had too many expectations towards kink and sexual exploration. A lot of us do travel down that sexual path with these kinds of relationships and I think for many of us it creates false expectations. the expectations are unfair for the women who don't want the sex to be the focus of the chastity relationship. That doesn't mean the sex we have isn't incredibly good because actually it really is and sometimes it is really really kinky, the proof is in this blog :). Sex just isn't as often for us as it is for other couples, my mistress at this time prefers to wait for her pleasure for when she decides to unlock me which can be a week or longer it just depends on her. She says it's much better for her when she waits and she has more power orgasms when they're not as often. This drove me insane for a long time, I wanted to be pleasing her all the time, I wanted her to tell me to get my head between her legs every morning for a wake up orgasm. I was confused and a little upset that she didn't want that kind of attention from me, I took it a little personally and felt like I was doing something wrong or she just wasn't as attracted to me as she used to be. I had a hard time believing she had lost her attraction to me but for a short time wondered. I had gotten in really good shape in the last couple of years and am pretty fit and looking good.

In the end I was doing something wrong, I wasn't giving her what she was asking for and essentially what I promised. I was trying to push on her what I thought she should want like she just wasn't figuring this out but it was me who wasn't figuring it out. Realizing my mistake is a very liberating feeling, it feels like I am now on the path mistress is on and I can finally just let go and let her be in charge. My sexual appetite hasn't changed and I can't help what I like and what I want but now that I understand what's important to my mistress and what she wants I no longer question if she's unhappy with me sexually and know it the opposite. I'm putting more focus on the loving attention and servitude part of our chastity marriage for my wonderful mistress. I now understand it's beneficial to have no sexual expectations and not worry about "the kind of sex" we'll be having as she gains more confidence in her dominance. I would like for mistress to feel more confident and dominant in our relationship regardless of our sex. I love her being in charge, the feelings she gives me inside from her strength and power is intoxicating and is very satisfying.

Yesterday we were able to go on a date/celebration, mistress aced a very difficult test and it was time for us to go out, it had been quite a while since we'd gone out, there's never any time. I really wanted to step up my game and look good for my mistress. I decided to go out and buy some nice dress clothes for our date. I never dress up for her anymore, I mean I always look nice when we go out but never fancy. I bought some nice black slacks and a deep red dress shirt and new belt. I looked damn good and mistress was enjoying my makeover as well. As we walked a bit before and after dinner mistress noticed women paying attention to me because I looked good. It's fun to get looks but it's more fun getting looks and knowing that I'm locked in a cage that only my mistress can remove, that I belong to her and her alone. I feel so liberated and reinvigorated with my realization, I'm so in love with my mistress and it's the greatest feeling, she is an amazing woman!

Raven's j, bondinchas and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice