More Baby Steps

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Nov 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    My wife took mercy on me a couple of nights ago and yada yada I was able to concentrate the next day if you know what I mean. I made sure to stay in bed with her until she fell asleep. But there have been some fun developments:

- 3 days ago: me:"you seem to be ignoring me"...her: "you seem happier when I give you a challenge"
    - When she released me she literally laughed as I finished...she apologized and said "wow you really seemed to need that"
    - The day after she "released" me...her: "you don't seem as loving today?...is that what happens when I give you what you want?"
    -This morning: her:"you feel like you need to be inside me", me: "always"....2 minutes later: her:"ok, please lay back down its just cuddle time"...devious!

I've played it veeery "normal" though all of the last two months...I just act like "me", except I leave her love notes on her breakfast and go to bed with her, sprinkle in other niceties, NEVER make a big deal if she doesn't want sex or refuses me orgasm, and still "chase" her like a man...all while gently nudging the keys to my orgasms toward her...letting her know its on her schedule. She seems to be embracing it more and more. What a woman!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    yup, she's a keeper lol. Sounds great!

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    This goes somewhere fun...the last week was my wife's run-up to ovulating...she was hornier than usual and I was probably better than usual at giving her what she needs. I was rough with her and the orgasms were good for her. Thing is I had too many myself and by Sunday I was over satisfied and tired...but she wanted more saying..."keep doting on me and chasing me". I did try but it was tough to keep the energy up especially with the kids all weekend...wife was disappointed and let me know. Keep in mind I don't get down but I note in the back of my mind that my role is to be "manly" and not submissive...during this time of month she wants me dominant. I'm fine with it but I miss her "control". So last night she invites me to bed, wears the strappy shirt that says "suck on me", we make out, she tugs and teases and as I pull down my boxers she says "oh no, this is all just messing around...I want you frustrated again" :eek:

This morning I let her know that my balls were sore and she said..."good, they are going to be like that for a while too" :rolleyes:

WAFW! (What a Flipping Woman!!!)

Sarah8, the glove and guest 2942 like this.
  4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    ok i'm confused lol. So you must be really confused LMAO!

5. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    just reading that my balls are getting sore, Hee Hee

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I just had a nice conversation with my wife. Kids are at grandparents. She says "you want to have sex?"...I walked up and hugged and kissed her and asked "is this for you or for me?" (she is kind of on the downside of her horny cycle now)...she says "for you" in a pleasant way. I say "why don't we wait a few more days?" and she is like "A FEW MORE DAYS???" I was like "hun don't you like it that I am all over you? chasing you around, listening to you, touching you?"...she said "yes I definitely do" and I said "I want you to try to learn to like it when I am frustrated for you"...we were kissing and hugging through that exchange and she agreed to try. Was nice actually.

guest 2942 and Sarah8 like this.
  7. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Aww that's so sweet! Sounds like you're making great progress. =)

guest 2942 and WEC like this.
  8. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Congratulations. You're getting what you want. I'm trying harder this too.

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    awesome! Man that must have taken some serious willpower :D

10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey she still has to follow through on her threat to find my breaking point! We're doing good. The open communication is great. Just playing back and forth. I had my time dominating and then this week with the sexual harassment allegations in the news we pretended I was her employee and I couldn't have the big promotion til I pleased her. HOT!!!

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    LOL. That does sound pretty hot. :D

12. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife is so awesome...I never mentioned teasing...but she made out with me several times yesterday just until I was hard and then pushed me away. When we were in bed after TV time was over she had her strappy shirt on for me...all she has to do is lay back and her nipples fall out. As we made out I just caressed everything and was not too rough...trying not to take it too far...making sure she felt confident she could have romance without groping. I'm feeling pretty good today. :rolleyes:

guest 2942 and Sarah8 like this.
  13. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I still haven't managed to teach my husband that trick. =(

Romance to him seems to be things he does before sex. Like candle lit dinners and sweet surprises. That's awesome and all but once we get into the bedroom he can't seem to grasp that romance is still a thing. Lol

14. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Don't be too hard on him, being a man in a relationship is enormously challenging. We have to fight all sorts of ingrained impulses from the need to have sex every day...to problem solving every aspect of everything. Frankly that's why some of us are on this board...channeling our need to constantly think about and problem solve sex. If it were up to me we would lay out a monthly calendar of how each of us acts each day to satisfy the others' needs...but that would be preposterous and annoying to her. It requires a lot of concentration to be doing what's most satisfying to her most of the time!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice