Prostate orgasm or nothing...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by guest 2942, Nov 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    its possible but not easy. Good luck

2. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, it can happen. In time, I'm sure it WILL happen. Please keep us updated on your progress!

DGuy91 and LockedByHer90 like this.
  3. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Practice makes perfect...until then i hope your comfortable because it could be a while.

4. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I suggest using vibrating toys, the more powerful the better. The build up can be 10+ minutes. I also suggest learning about where the p-spot is... We first started with penetration generally and missed it all together. You read often on the mansion about a peeing sensation when you are in the right spot... that is a good start, but it takes some time to figure out how massage it. Lastly, a p-spot orgasm, if you can call it that, is totally different than a normal orgasm. You are not going for the usual feeling. It is more like intense pleasure you have just before you cum but it lasts as long as you massage it will stay at that almost there felling. And you won't feel the dripping, that will just happen. It is actually quite crazy because your penis feels nothing.

I am pretty lucky, I seem to get there incredibly easily. We don't play that often, and it is terribly embarassing when we do as I get enough pleasure to prefer it. But my masculinity couldn't take it to have it all the time.

Best of luck...

LockedByHer90 likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    After many, many futile attempts at achieving and orgasm from pegging, we now resort to Her milking me with Her gloved finger. The juices flow, alright, and it certainly feels like its building up to an orgasm, but I never ejaculate! Afterwards, I am left drained and docile, but still no orgasm. Perhaps, if she can concentrate on rubbing your prostate with the strapon, you might be able to achieve ejaculation. Good luck!

Peter Rabbit and LockedByHer90 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I sure she'll find away. Enjoy

7. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    A lot of it has to do with being able to relax with that sensation of having to urinate. If you’re potty trained, your body will naturally try to tense the muscles so as to not pee outside of the toilet anywhere. This is because your body has muscle memory when it comes to fluid in the urethra.

This is why I suggest practicing with a plug, or aneros, or even an electric plug, while wearing diapers. Even if you don’t have a diaper fetish, it will at least help you relax with that peeing sensation since your body won’t be tensed up about the idea of peeing all over the floor.

8. LockedByHer90

LockedByHer90 Member

US - Missouri
    Local Time:
    I will definitely keep you updated. In fact here's an update. My chastity is already more permanent than it has ever been before, i.e. going to work in it, showering in it, and literally never taking it off except to groom hair. That's new to me. But here's the update...I'm going home for thanksgiving and she's going to visit her brother. However, we have decided that I shall continue to stay locked the entire time as usual. She'll have the key, and I'll have our lockbox with a key in it for emergencies, but other than that.....also I've never been around family while wearing it before.......I'll be home for about 5 days.......

9. LockedByHer90

LockedByHer90 Member

US - Missouri
    Local Time:
    I know where the prostate is, and it's always felt good. But getting over any sort of edge or getting anything to leak out or having any sort of intense sustained pleasure has eluded me without at least the tiniest bit of touching my penis. Combining the two (penis and prostate) always leads to amazingly pleasurable orgasms, but I want to chase the illusive hands-free orgasm wherever that rabbit hole takes me. The closest I've gotten is masturbating almost entirely anally and at the end barely jerking my limp penis (from lack of attention and relaxation and all that) just enough to kind of connect the sensation in my prostate up through to my tip and make me cum.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lockedbyher90, you might want to look at the forums over at aneros.com. They have tons of information on the different prostate orgasms. They say its best to achieve a hands free prostate orgasm to leave the penis out of it. This will help you progress towards that goal much better. When you include the penis you will get further away from your goal. Also fyi the orgasm from ejaculating with prostate stimulation is whats called a super traditional orgasm or super T. The orgasm your looking for is called a super O. Heres some pages for further reading.

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=The_Super-O

https://superoblog.com

11. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    This, in many ways is the path I am. Only its all been of my own doing. I've wanted a Super-O for a long time. I've been close once ....but never over the edge. Good luck!

12. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    A little practice and the right toy in her hands and you will get there. It took us a while to get the right "stimulation" but now it is fairly easy. It still takes a bit of time but it does happen!

13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    It does take time but once you get there they are the most powerful orgasms ever I have multiple ones now although I have always been senitive back there being locked year in year out your body adjusts .I love anal orgasms and is all I am allowed and probably all i want now my wife loves them aswell

14. LockedByHer90

LockedByHer90 Member

US - Missouri
    Local Time:
    ineverknew, thanks for the info. The fact that a clear distinction in feeling that people universally agree on exists is good to know.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice