Reviews on the Vice (locked in lust)

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by tiny69, Nov 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I am wondering how many of u have tried the Vice. They are coming out with a new plus and mini version. How are the reviews on the existing product? I like the idea of inescapability without a PA ring. Thx!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Don't try to escape and save yourself a lot of money. :) Seriously, if you are going to try to escape, chastity is not going to work for you after the initial excitement wears off. Ask any long time guy into chastity. There is always a way out and certainly you can masturbate easily even when locked. So many men focus on the device rather than chastity and there are those happy to take your money to make you feel like you have no choice when in fact, you always have a choice and escape is not too difficult. I have woken up with my cage laying on the floor. I can use my bolt cutters to get our and some other tools I have. In fact, today I took it off without the key just like Houdini and I still have not had an orgasm in over 3 months. You will find that it is not the cage that keeps you chaste, it is the promise to your Keyholder. If you have no Keyholder how are you doing Chastity? Chastity starts with as power exchange, not a device. Chastity has lots of sex with edging and teasing. Chastity has overcoming temptation out of respect or love for your Keyholder. Chastity lite rarely keeps guys interested in it.

Do not want to be a buzz kill but if you have no Keyholder, buy an inexpensive device to see how you like it. It is very arousing when you first lock up but when you are both prisoner and warden, without any of the good stuff of chastity, the initial excitement wears off and they you are just locked up without feeling that arousal anymore. Try it on the cheap and then decide if it is for you. Just note that without an Keyholder, your experience will not be like most into chastity because like ping pong, you need at least two to play. :) Get a CB6000 Chinese clone to start. Nothing is escape proof and none will prevent you from masturbating. If your device is painful, you will be taking it off in a day or two. If you have no Keyholder and do not keep an emergency key, well, I'll let you discover the error of that and it will hurt like hell. Try it first before falling for marketing hype aimed directly at guys focused on being locked rather than chastity. Good luck.

3. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hi I'm currently wearing one now. They are escape proof. Today one of my testicles come out so I carefully removed the other. Thinking I would just slide the tube off. Well that didn't happen. THE VICE PART actually was holding my penis in place. I tried everything to get it to let go but it wouldnt. I had to have my wife actually unlock it in order to remove. Definitely worth the money

4. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    Would u say u r a grower or shower? Do u find escape from other devices easy?

Doczilla421 likes this.
  5. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Im new to this I have only be locked up for 7 days so I can't really say. Educate me, what do you mean by a grower or shower?

6. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    Grower starts out small when flaccid. Could be about an inch or two, where a shower starts out with 3+ and grows a little bit more when erect

Doczilla421 likes this.
  7. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    Hey Tiny69, thank you for your interest in The Vice! We have tons of reviews on our website and all over Twitter and Tumblr (Tumblr would probably be the easiest place to find reviews on The Vice), we encourage you to take a look at all you can to give you the best idea on our product :)

If you haven't already purchased The Vice, now would be the best time to do it as our price is usually $159.95 but for Black Friday you can get The Vice for only $109.95!

8. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:

Thank you so much for giving us your opinion! We actually have some customers who wear The Vice without the ring entirely! We recommend using it as intended however as it would give the best security :)

9. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
  10. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    I'm with you Whizz, it did not work for me either. When I sit for long periods, I retract too far back and slide back beyond security ring :(. I am going to try however the idea of no ball ring?

11. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have been locked up in the vice for a month in a half now, and other than that one time when my testicle slipped out I havent been able to get it off. Even when my testicle did slip I couldnt take it off because of the vice part had a grip on my penis that wouldnt let go.
    I fixed the testicle problem by using a smaller gap on the ring so there hasnt been any balls slipping out.
    I think it lives up to its name. My wife is happy with it and feels confident that when its locked its going to stay locked.

12. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    @Doczilla421 Thanks for the input on The Vice

I am looking at The Vice, mainly because of a few problems I am having with the base ring of the HT (50mm I slip out, 45mm I have difficulty getting in lol). SO I like what I have seen of The Vice because it has a hinged base ring and the 46.5mm and 48.5mm ring sizes might work for me. The cage on the HTv2 (standard) seems about right for me (60mm). But the cage on The Vice is 70mm. Hopefully that won't be too much of a problem.

A couple of questions
    1. Is there any pinching associated with the hinged base ring (or associated with anything else for that matter); and
    2. Is it tricky to assemble? The video on the Locked In Lust website makes it look relatively straightforward (even if there are a number of steps), but I am wondering how 'user friendly' it is for a new user?
    @LockedinLust

13. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I just got my Vice yesterday. The one thing I'm having a big issue with is with the base ring. It doesn't pinch at all but there is a small metal pin there that sticks out a very little bit. While it is a rounded head on the pin, it really irritates the bottom of my scrotum.

I took some gauze and surgical tape and wrapped it around the bottom of the ring and so far so good. I'm a grower but even in the Vice Mini the head of my penis doesn't stay close to the end of the tube. Makes bathroom trips adventurous.

Other than the issue with the pin in the base ring I like it so far. I plan on putting in a plastic lock and wearing it on a trip (flight) I'm taking next week.

Guest 3972 and Panda2010 like this.
  14. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    @NsToy
    Thanks for the heads up about the pin in the base ring, and your solution. I wonder if that is an issue with the design or a one-off manufacturing problem. Have you contacted Locked In Lust about the problem?

I have bitten the bullet and ordered one. I will watch out for that issue when mine arrives.

15. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    The metal pins are often a problem. It may be that they are a plated metal rather than stainless steel. This can cause irritation just for to the metal alone

I had a similar issue with the cb3000 back when it came with a hinged ring

16. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Just to clarify, the pin faces back but the other side of the hinge that touches the scrotum is smooth. There is a bump to it though that maybe just takes some time getting used to. I am having an issue with the top piece that snaps to the cage. It won't stay snapped into the cage for some reason.

17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Hopefully you have better luck than me @Pbare. I find that when my balls try to retract that it hurts too much. As long as they are relaxed I'm good. It's kind of frustrating.

Denied Pleasure likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    hi there. really like the look and idea of the vice, and was seeing if anyone could advise on the sizes of the cage, i have always had problems with the width of cages. i fit the cb2000 perfectly, (and wear it permently with the biggest points of intruge) but cannot get in a cb3000, can just sqeeze in a cb6000, (but go blue within minuites) fit fine in the curve, but its just to long. i wore my cb2000 for years and years, till it actully fell apart! after that i was in one of those metal cock cages off ebay for a few months (that fitted well) till i re epoxyed my cb2000 as madam wanted spikes back in.
    the mesurements given on the website make me think the plus cage would me ideal. can anyone give any comparisons they have experenced? thanks in advance of your help.

19. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    How easy is it to clean on extended lock up?

20. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:

21. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    I can't wait for my new cage. I have a cb6000s knock off but I find if I don't take off the cage daily to lube the ring I'm in excruciating pain. I tried to use q tips but they won't get under my sack

22. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:

Try lubing with baby oil. It stays slick a lot longer than lube. If your still having pain you might need a larger ring. I have found that the narrower the gap between the ring and cage is what really keeps you locked up. If your balls can't get thru the gap then it won't come off.

23. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice! I will try it until she locks me into the new cage

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Tommybottom

Tommybottom New member

Building maintenance
    Oregon, u.s.
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    I bought the vice plus a fee weeks ago and have worn it now for a week at a time. The first week I wasn't as diligent about cleaning as I should have been, so a week was too long between removal cleanings. Now I take a qtip in the shower with me and that helps a bunch. I love the device so far! I took several different measurements throughout a day before I decided on which model to buy. The first couple days wearing it led me to superglue the spacer to the cage so that it couldn't move around at all, it seemed to help in the overall sturdiness as well. The first week I had no issues whatsoever, but the second week, the security feature left a couple of bruises on my package. My mistress thinks we need to be inspecting more frequently. I can say that with the security feature in place, there is no pulling out! After a day, my skin is molded to it and it's impossible. The cage has a hard time coming off even when mistress has unlocked it and pulls on it. Overall its very comfortable to wear so far. Nothing is ever perfect so weve tried to look at each problem as solvable until proven otherwise. Hope this helps someone.

25. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Basically the same experience I have had with. That's a good idea about super gluing the spacer in. I find that is a pinch point sometimes. Gluing it would solve that problem. Thanks

Users found this page by searching for:

1. locked in lust vice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice