Has your wife/keyholder ever sent you to visit a pro domme?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Oct 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
  2. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I'd imagine it would take a very special type of relationship to have the wife willing to send her husband to a hooker. I mean doll it up all you like but I'd think asking the wife if you can visit a prostitute would be a bad move for the vast majority of men. I really dont think that trying to explain that she's not a regular prostitute because she's specialized in a niche market is going to have much of an impact on your case lmao.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm sure it may be a logical option for many couples. I personally can't imagine being willing to send my man to another woman even if he did have fantasies that I found repulsive. I mean I get that everyone is different and values different things in there relationship even more so in places like these forums. All i can say is have some character! Just because you want to do something and it sounds awesome doesn't mean you should do it. Right? Idk, maybe it's just me. Seems like even the most vanilla couple has to set boundaries for themselves. For me paying a hooker to give my man any form of sexual pleasure would cross that boundary in general. If he wanted to find a hooker to satisfy a sexual need that I wasn't willing to meet I'd hope he would have enough respect to for me to just keep that particular fantasy in the closet.

I used to think I was really adventures, we've been to a couple swingers clubs and had group sex a few times. Once we went to a fetishes house in Atlanta for $2000 and spent the night getting dominated. It was great because we got to experience it together. I'm not totally wet behind the ears but these forums can really make me feel like a prude sometimes lol.

I guess in all honesty my response to my husband asking if he could visit a pro Dom would be... Without me?!?!?!? But he's never mentioned any fantasies that I've found repulsive either so who know.

3. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    @Sarah8 - Did you read the story? It is more about the males fetishes being temporarily removed than satisfied. I think the point was it was something he would dread rather then enjoy.

Interesting thought. Totally unnecessary for me because I am so well behaved...

L-u-c-y likes this.
  4. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    My wife and I had a session nearly two months ago with a very respected and skilled local Domme. In advance of the meeting I was under the impression that the focus would be about teaching my wife how to become more Dominant. In reality the focus was to teach me to become more submissive and to learn my role in the relationship as a sissy cuckold. I was told in no uncertain terms that I would be responsible for housekeeping and cooking and that any release of my sexual needs was solely up to my wife.

I think the most important thing that my wife took away from the session was the Domme giving my wife the permission she needed from a peer to feel free to Dominate me as she feels fit. We are still learning our roles, but I have been doing a majority of cooking and cleaning and more recently set about placing an ad for prospective Bulls for her enjoyment. I am still allowed one supervised orgasm per week, but have not been allowed to penetrate my wife for nearly 5 months now with no end in sight.

My wife has sent me back to the original Domme and others with instructions to do as I am told and submit fully. The Domme is very happy with my progress so far.

5. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I admit I only read the first couple paragraphs then the bit about the Mistress sending him for foot worship, feminization, and pegging... I'd think most men would dread that but after spending some time here I think a lot more men than I'd expect would really enjoy it.

Maybe it was meant as a punishment in the story but, you know what nevermind. For some reason I didn't realize this was more of a fantasy question for some reason. My brain isn't working right now.

subrigger likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've sent two of my online subs to local Pro Domes for regular restraining, belt off and cleaning.
    I specified our needs and directly with the Domme and he turns up, gets cleaned and pays the fee.
    It is the best way I've found to remotely handle hygiene issues during long term lock ups.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Sending a sub to a Dom to be cleaned is different than sending a husband to a Dom to be trained.
    I like your style of doing it. It would be quite an interesting experience for your sub

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wife, keyholder, whatever.
    Mash, I think you're being pedantic.

slave_m and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    My wife took me to a pro Dom for my birthday. It was an amazing experience. I received a lot of verbal humiliation from them both, and after a sound caning was pegged until I dribbled my mess onto the floor and them was made to lick it up. My wife really enjoyed the session and we are going to visit her again over the Christmas break

keyheld likes this.
  10. pablo23

pablo23 Member

Accountant
    Cracow
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Don't You were afraid Mistress that he would pay her more and get a release behind your back ?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Absolutely not.

Slave to a Goddess and pablo23 like this.
  12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    My Wife has 'threatened' me with being taken to a pro Domme but it was more as part of a tease that she wanted to be taught ways in which to punish me, to be helped to get over her guilt at hurting me than for me to gain any pleasure from the thing is with my Wife I can never tell whether the tease is ever likely to happen or whether it is firmly in the realm of fantasy.

So if it ever did happen then I certainly wouldn't be allowed to go on my own.

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Long before Mistress & I began this journey, I used to go to Pro-Dommes a lot, all over the U.S. as I traveled in my career. First, I can tell you that I have never met a Pro Domme who was a prostitute nor did I ever have PIV or oral sex with any of them. I did get release, sometimes, but only through my masturbation at her direction or through e-stim. I think that I did that because of my interest in BDSM and maybe because I couldn't interest my wife in such kink. In fact, I was first cross-dressed by a Pro Domme and that was the first time that I saw Donnasue! You might say that She unleashed the girl in me!

Now, it turns out that one of Mistress's old friends (and former tennis team member) is a Pro Domme and, since Mistress learned that, She has had several conversations with her about our FLR and about disciplining me, etc. Mistress is pretty vanilla and doesn't like to do corporal punishment, so She has sent me to Her friend on 2 occasions for discipline. The first time, I thought it would be sexy/kinky, but after being receiving severe discipline, I no longer think it that cool. She and Mistress call the process "outsourcing".

Although She knows about my past interest in BDSM, Mistress has not accompanied me there. I am sent there, dressed en femme, with a plastic, numbered lock on my cage and carrying another for my return trip home. Mistress Ann cuts the lock & removes the cage after I am bound to a OB/GYN chair. While there I am completely at Her mercy, but She does not even allow me to cum. I like the BDSM, CBT and humiliation aspects of the session, but am certainly not fond of the punishments that She and Mistress decide, in advance, that I am deserving of. When I return home, I am required to show my newly received marks to Mistress for Her satisfaction.

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I'd imagine what you have said is incredibly insulting to pro dommes.

15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I really don't think so. I have met more than 50 Pro Dommes over the year and they are, generally speaking, just what the name implies. Professionally Dominant women. They cater mostly to men (and couples) in the BDSM community who are into bondage and discipline without building a relationship. In every community, it seems that there are fetish groups of kinky people who are into such things on an amateur/relationship/sport level (See "Munches" on Fetlife), but there are also Pro Dommes there to cater to those not interested in forming a relationship, but who mostly just enjoy BDSM. While T & D is certainly part of it, having sex has certainly not ever been the intended result, at least in my personal experience. I do think that there are hookers out there who may advertise a Domme theme, but they are just a "hooker with a whip" IMHO and are not part of the Pro Domme community.

masohedo and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  16. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Ok I would agree with you. Your relationship with your subs is just very different to what I'm use to. No offence was intended. I'm sorry if I offended you.

17. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Do you know what "Pro" means? I could spend time unscrambling that word salad but I imagine it would be a waste of time. Try calling any Professional Domme a hooker and see what happens.

18. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I apologize. I wasn't being very considerate of other people's feelings and I should have found a less offensive way to describe my opinion. I've been to a pro Dom once with my husband. So I know I was using the term very loosely.

In my mind someone who takes money for sexual acts is basically a prostitute in a loose sinse ofmthe trem. A Lap dance, erotic massage, any service my husband could buy that would piss me off, ect.

I realize there is a world of skill and professionalism in between those skabby bitches working the street and someone who's established a reputable business. No offense was meant other than to express my view on how offended I'd be if my husband basically said to me "Wife your not doing it for me anymore, mind if I go buy it from this other woman who will do anything I want for enough money?"

Yes it's an offensive thought to me I probably should have just kept my mouth shut on this topic. I wasn't trying to step on toes or offend anyone but I obviously wasn't thinking my words though.

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    From what I know most things pro dommes do are not sexual. And the question was "Has your wife/keyholder ever sent you to visit a pro domme?", not "Has your husband ever gone to see a pro domme".

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  20. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Lana's sissy pet has been married for 31 years. In that time she's had a 18+ year relationship with a nearby pro domme and is now in the midst of a multi-year relationship with a more distant domme, both with my wife's full knowledge and consent. It has worked wonderfully for us; she's not dominant at all, and the times she's tried to make me happy...well, they haven't worked well :). Now she gets at least some benefits, without having to play act or do things she's not comfortable with, and Lana's sissy pet gets the real experience. For us, it has been nothing but positive -- but the two women in question have been extremely exceptional. Experience has shown it would not work so well with any domme -- even one very good at what She does. It has to be a very special relationship to be effective.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  21. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    You are so right.

I have been a sub forever but even 2.5 years ago I would never want "foot worship, feminization, and pegging and chastity... now foot worship is the only thing I am not into but knowing my sub side more I bet I would love foot worship. LOL

22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Only once and I regretted it when I saw what had happened.

slave_m likes this.
  23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    From what I understand most times the payee is getting off on the kink or fetish she is performing whether there is or isn't any touching of the genitals or penetration. I guess it all depends on the serivices performed. IMO pegging is definitely sexual. Doesn't matter if the domme thinks of it as sexual(most don't, its just a job) the person being dominated will most likely see it as satisfying a sexual kink of theres even if there is no orgasm.

Sarah8 likes this.
  24. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I'm in the hotel business, so we get a few of the Pro Dommes (and a few other sex workers) coming through the lobby. We know who they are and why they're here. I've asked a few for tips, which they've given me. A couple of them even invited me to their homes to practice on inanimate objects Like the Domme who taught me how to use the cane without drawing blood--a hard limit for BF. She had me practice on oranges. They didn't go to waste, though, i put them back in the bag and took them home and made juice out of them. She showed me just how to do it and guided my strokes just like the Phys Ed teacher did in softball when she was showing us how to swing a bat.

Some of the Dommes have told me I could send BF to them, or bring him and we'd go through a session and she'd give me pointers and demonstrate them on him. Some of them invited me to practice on their clients. So far, I haven't taken them up on it and I'm not sure I would. I asked BF about it and he said he's not so sure about it, either. While I like it when people watch, I don't want anyone else touching him and I don't want to touch anyone else.

My best fried used to ask if she could swat BF's bottom a few times. In the past, I would have given in to her, but since I started chastity and discipline on my BF, I've discovered how to assert myself and not let people push me around. I always could assert myself on the job, but once I left the workplace, I was a pushover. BF has helped me stop being mousey. I had to go as far as to tell best friend she had to stop pressing me to let her spank him or I would cut her off. She was a bit surprised, but she hasn't asked in a long time. She still likes to watch him get one, though.

slave_m, Sarah8 and L-u-c-y like this.
  25. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Having sent myself to a Pro-Domme For my own needs, it would be very interesting to be sent to one by a Mistress with their needs as the priority. I might learn a thing or two.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice