Which chastity holiday do you consider to be the main one, that you do something special for?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sarah8, Oct 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Hello,

It seems like there isn't really all that many people making a big event out of locktober. Is there another holiday that is considered the main one that everyone gets excited about and plans to do something special for? I knew about the January 14th to February 14th one, then this year I learned about locktober and thought everyone would make a big event out of it. Then I've also heard there is also something involving November and December but I'm not very clear on their importance or popularity.

Is there a chastity holiday that is like the main one that a lot of people make a big production out of and plan something special for?

I thought it was locktober but my impression now, is that the majority of people didn't participate or do anything out of the ordinary for the event. I've seem a number of people say something to the effect of "I'm always locked so we decided to just not celebrate the holiday..." or "I was locked up for a long time before the holiday and we didn't want to stop and participate."

Idk it just seems like locktober was something not many people wanted to change their daily routine for. I'd imagine those who are so serious about chastity that they stay locked for extended periods of time would be the most enthusiastic about the holiday and really plan something spectacular for it. Maybe you won't be getting unlocked at all but you could still have had a special evening before locktober and came inside the cage, planned a lot of fun teases with your KH, and agreed on some kind of reward for participating.

Idk maybe it's because I'm still kinda new to this and a month is still an interesting time frame for us. Still it seems like most people are treating it like a lame holiday and didn't bother to do anything special for.

Are all the chastity event months mostly ignored or is there one in particular you go all out on and make special?

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I think the idea of these special months is to encourage people to move from using chastity as play for a night or a weekend, to going a longer term and making it more a lifestyle choice.

It can be difficult doing something new to a longer duration on your own, so having an 'event' that others are also taking part in makes it easier to achieve, even if you don't manage the whole month the first time you try. And having the events also gives a focus, something for other like-minded people to discuss about and compete over.
    As you've discovered, these events are probably much less relevant when you're already doing chastity long term.

3. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    Locktober has been special for my wife and I in that she only started locking me up on 22 Sep. So Locktober has been a journey of discovery for us. I'm loving it and I think she is beginning to. Looking forward to No-vember!

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I look at locktober as something for new chastity couples. It seems the perfect opportunity for starting couples to follow some of the locktober posts to get them started in the lifestyle then the kh can take their chastity lifestyle wherever she wants to from there. I've been locked since the beginning of the month and unfortunately not much has been going on in that time for us other than me pampering my mistress. That's more a result of lack of time vs lack of interest.

We have a special day that we call our Chastiversary in May, it's the day she said yes to caging me. It consists of usually several gifts for her and a day of pampering that's above and beyond my normal pampering of her.

Sometimes I do wish she was more interested in participating in locktober because even for couples who've been at this for a while it's a good excuse to try new things that you might not normally think of. But my mistress does as she pleases and I am her obedient slave husband ;)

Johnnycumlately1 likes this.
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Sarah8, just remember there a good amount of brits on here and europeans as well. To them holiday mostly means vacation, not an actual holiday like in the US. :p. But to answer your question there is no big even that I know of besides the ones you mentioned. They seem to be more popular on tumblr.

Pietje12 likes this.
  6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I have been locked since early September, so locktober is enclosed by my current period of being locked up. I think it is great for people who wish to push their boundaries beyond where they have been before.

7. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    and yom kippur :)

9. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    lol... i get it... palm.... lol

Ormaz likes this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I think for most people chastity is a personal and intimate thing. Besides sharing on CM, it's kept private and low key. Sort of the opposite of the way we approach most holidays. I'm still in my first year of lock-up, but I'm locked almost all the time. Locktober doesn't interest me because every month is locktober. We started our chastity journey in February of this year and I'm not even sure what day. I like the chastiversary idea and will try to figure something out for that.

11. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    arent those the little fish canned in salt water?

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I think the more you are into it, it is less likely to associate a special day for it.

I think of Valentine’s Day. Sure going out to a fancy restaurant, a show, flowers and some lingerie is perfect for them and they look forward to it. But for me it’s just another day, and like to think I treat her like it’s Valentine’s Day every day.

Last year she saw locktober and said we were doing it, but this year she didn’t mention it at all, and has no inclination to change the way she is doing it because of a calendar.

ChasteSissyBoi likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Ditto what @Nicoftime said. My Wife doesn't like the idea of dice games or anything else like that, including a calendar, defining how we do this. She is in charge and decides what happens and when it happens. Doing things to a schedule would stop this being fun and make it a chore.

DGuy91 likes this.
  14. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Smoked herrings over here :)

15. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Wait, there are holidays?

Alceste likes this.
  16. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice