any testimony about Fancysteel or Access Denied ?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by pietverbecke, Aug 21, 2017.

1. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Hello,

I have seen recently two belt manufacturers I did not know: Fancysteel and Access Denied, both located in Australia.

https://www.chastityco.com/
    https://fancysteel.com.au/

Chastity belts from those manufacturers look comfortable, secure for an affordable price but I haven't read many comment, testimony about them.
    Is there anyone here who wears those belt?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Very little as yet. as they are both newly (or in case of AD newly back) on the market. But Access Denied in its past incarnation had ace reports, and the new people have set out to replicate it, apart from upgrading the locking system to the radial type introduced by Tollyboy.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    It's always dicey when a company is sold or the name recycled. I got burned on a William Jones belt. The belts made by Mr Jones had a great reputation. The later ones made by the guy (later TS) who took over were horrible. Worse customer service was horrible then they disappeared leaving some of us with useless belts.

After that ordeal, I'd recommend people be very careful. Even Locked In Steel had issues. Again great reputation then things went south.

So please please please be aware that a company can have problems at any time. Be sure to know your credit card laws, make sure you know return and dispute policies and how to address issues.

All that aside I hope these "new" companies make their original founders proud.

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Access Denied is slightly different from the usual 'recycle' It closed donkey's years ago because the owner died. It was in or near New York. What has resurfaced is a totally new outfit in Australia who have done quite a bit of research to revive it anew after a gap of iover a decade.. The details of this are on the new site on the link in the OP. But as I said, it's early days yet. Time will tell.

LockedinSteel was a different outfit entirely, bordering on the fraudulent. Was started up by a 'Princess Jillian', produced reasonably good stuff for a short while to build up a reputation, then spectacularly failed to deliver. It was in New Hampshire, USA.Whole sorry saga is on the 'LockedinSteel screwed me' group on FL. For a time there was also on FL a group run by PrincessJillian called LockedinSteel. In its latter period there were complaints galore and Jillian gave excuse after excuse after excuse before eventually stating she no longer owned it but totally refusing to disclose the identity of who then did. There is no evidence that this 'Princess Jjillian' ever transferred the outfit at all. Whenever anyone asked Jillian for such evidence the silence was deafening, and and anyone inquiring too closely on FL was simply blocked from the group, which she soon afterwards deleted entirely..The whole episode of this was a scam. Jillian just took the money (all went through her/his [was TG I think] account) and that was it, leaving a large number of disappointed customers.Though with one exception: one person - Stroppy I think - had the courage to inaugurate proceedings at which point Jillian paid up.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Be careful of both Fancysteel and Access Denied. They are actually from the same company with a different brand name for solely marketing and business purposes.

The quality build of Fancysteel is SO horrible at their price range. It's not better than a Chinese made belt but you are spending a few folds more for a shit belt

Joroincharge likes this.
  6. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:

I cannot agree with you more.

If one looks closely and be alert, they 'll know that Fancysteel and Access Denied are actually from the same source. Their customer service and communication are very horrible, making up excuses when things go wrong,. They don't actually focus on making a quality belt , they focus on sales only. Doing business and marketing, polishing their sites and PhotoShop their product images to fool people

DON'T buy from fancysteel nor Access Denied ....or you'll regret like me

7. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for your inputs.

If I must summarize, I should go for Neosteel....

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that, I was not aware they were now the same company though I had heard this was possibly in the offing. I don't personally like the look of Fancysteel except for ornament and show: not really for 24/7/365. AccessDenied is another matter. The old version in USA had very good name. So new one had promise. But I've seen posts about that their customer service isn't good. Time will tell.

9. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:

Yes, AccessDenied HAD a good name but no matter what they were, it's past. I did some research and test and got to figure out that "Access Denied" is now ran by the Fancysteel located in South Australia. Maybe the name was stolen or sold, who knows, but the fact is you can't trust that "Access Denied" or "chastityco" or "fancysteel" anymore.

All I stated here can be proved by research. I hope to stop more people becoming their victims.

I can 100% guarantee that you insist to try Fancysteel or their other brands , you'll definitely pay thousands of Australian dollars and turn out to get something even worse than you 'll get at 10 times cheaper (Chinese belt)

It's said, people will pay for everything with the right marketing and packaging. Fancysteel / ChastityCo / or "Access Denied" are doing that. They don't even know how to make a chastity belt, they are ONLY doing sales. When you receive your belt and get problems, you won't get any concrete support, they will delay you, explain things, making you feel better but your belt will not get better. They always do maths, they understand that only very few people will really insist on starting case on Paypal for buyer protection. Even if Paypal refunds the money to the buyer, they won't get much loss because their chastity belts are shitty and so their cost is very low (they gain at least 90% of what you pay for and give you only 10% of work and cheap steel) . They always earn even if some people complain.

If one really wants to try but do not like Neosteel, why not My-steel?
    My-steel isn't as good as Neosteel but it's at least 100 times better than that Australian fancy shit

10. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    German products, My-steel or Neosteel , you pay 100%, it deserves 60% of your money.

for that Australian shitty fancy , you pay 100% and you only get 5% of things

11. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    #11 latex_chastity_slave, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
    If one thinks and looks at them more carefully, he will know that they are typical kind giving very good impression and communication to the customers BEFORE payment. After the fish is hooked, they will not respond to you anymore, when things go wrong, they won't respond to you. They are arrogant and think all the money you paid should go to their pocket for their time and shitty work when you get problematic belts you definitely shouldn't and won't get any return, fix or even help.

International shopping is always beneficial to the sellers and risky for the buyers. I just wish again everyone don't get fooled by fancysteel again. I swear that they are ridiculous piece of trash and I swear I am not lying.

(mod note: edited strong language)

Joroincharge likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    #12 Joroincharge, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
    If one thinks and looks at them more carefully, he will know that they are typical kind giving very good impression and communication to the customers BEFORE payment. After the fish is hooked, they will not respond to you anymore, when things go wrong, they won't respond to you. They are arrogant and think all the money you paid should go to their pocket for their time and shitty work when you get problematic belts you definitely shouldn't and won't get any return, fix or even help.

International shopping is always beneficial to the sellers and risky for the buyers. I just wish again everyone don't get fooled by fancysteel again. I swear that they are ridiculous piece of trash and I swear I am not lying.
    [/QUOTE]
    Many thanks for report. Let it be caveat to all. Such a shame: had so much promise.

13. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    I too ordered from fancy steel and got nothing but excused when the belt never came. I had to go through my bank to get my money back.

I cannot recommend Behind Barz enough. UK company that does custom work. Ive been almost 24/7 in my sissy belt and their communication was fantastic.

Allen1987 and bilou like this.
  14. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Yes, never risk yourself with Fancysteel.

If someone still insists to try Fancysteel, be prepared that you'll wait for half a year and get Nothing at the end of the day. If you pay with Paypal, you are lucky you can open a case for your money back. If you send them money with bank transfer, you will get nothing but scammed.

15. essanem

essanem New member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I bought an access denied belt. Managed to bend it into a configuration that kinda worked, but in the end, it's not very well made. The plasticoat just chips off and is cracked everywhere. The steel on all the brackets rusts. It was quite expensive for what I received, but it did solidify my love of chastity belts. Recently purchased a Behind Barz belt, and can't wait for it to arrive. I hope it ships soon!

Joroincharge likes this.
  16. dt4y

dt4y Active member

Local Time:
    I would like to weare a slim fancy steel belt. It looks secure and comfortable at the same time. I don't like unflexible full belts with flat-steel belt.

Do you guys know any altenative to the fancy steel slim belts with steel wire?

17. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately not that Ive found. Ive been looking for an alternative and havent found one.

18. wrust

wrust New member

Local Time:
    When my money sent to fancy steel, I start wait for a long time.

I emailed them more than six times and they always say they will finish as soon as possible.

After five month,I open dispute on PayPal and request PayPal to refund my money.

I think it's a fraud company.

kevinfranco likes this.
  19. fancysteel

fancysteel New member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Hello Forum,

I wanted to contribute to this discussion as the creator of Fancy Steel

Because there are some very wrong comments and misconceptions here

this has left me very upset. but thank you all for bring these issues to my attention because I really want to fix them and I would like to apologise to any customers I have let down.

Firstly, I’m not a Fraud and would next cheat any one this is very hurtful to me these allegations.

To give you some back-ground Fancy Steel started back in 2013. I have all ways been into the chastity fetish as wearer and as a key holder and collected many different belts over the years. A long story sort I met this amazing crafts man in my home town who repaired one of my belts we then started a collaboration making chastity belts together that worked off our steel cable system to create a very highly adjustable chastity belt.

It was more of a passion project – hobby for my own personal use but once I posted a photo on fetlife people started to emailing me wanting to buy them. So juggling our full time jobs and family commitments we started making the first Fancy steel chastity belts we wanted them to be hand made from the best materials and I wanted a high polished silver and gold look.

The first orders started late 2014 1-2 units sold per month and the was manageable then it grew to 5-10 in 2015 by Christmas 2016 orders had tripled 2015’s sales and at this point everything got very hard for us playing catch up and juggling everything.

Now the biggest misconception is oh you guys are rich now way don’t you hire more staff and build a factory problem solved. I wish ! Well It’s imposable to do sales are good but they are not the volume needed to up scale to a factory or pay many wages plus Fancy steel is based in Australia a country with one of the highest cost of living and wage costs a country where manual labour has been on the decline for years. For instance every factory and car manufacturing plant in Australia has moved to China or southern Asia.

So we have chosen to keep Fancy steel bespoke everything is hand made in a very small work shop 50 minutes south of Adelaide nothing is outsourced or made in china each belt is slightly different and the chastity belts have in fact evolved in look and working parts over the years each belt made is slightly different to the next one made, the chastity belts are not made in some multimillion dollar factory with computer CNC machines.

On a good week we can finish 3-4 belts and more complex custom design or moded belts usually slow us down to 2 per week. some weeks we will have more ordered then made and some times we won’t sell a belt for weeks so it’s imposable for us to completely rely on just this income and work in the work shop 24 hours a day welding and polishing so we work other professions to keep Fancy steel alive.

This has blown the fabrication times out to 2-3 month and in some cases and after the Christmas rush up to 5 months this is a horrible feeling for us and the customer and we work any spare time we have to finish every chastity belt to a level of quality. Long leed times for such a niche product are actually quite common if you buy good latex or custom BDSM gear you wait months.

I just wanted to give you all a inside the life of a chastity belt maker so you can understand to difficulties we face. We still strive to innovate the chastity belt market with cool new things and be a step above in the face of hundreds of cheap copies

many times I have really thought about closing the store but to be honest I love it, and they say find a job you love because going to work will be easy and for every bad review we get 10 good ones.

20. fancysteel

fancysteel New member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Not Sure what's shit. you have lost the Brass shackle or removed it from the rear tubing to house the cables. it's not rust its carbon and flux from welding 307 Stainless steel that wont rust if you run the chastity belt in a dish washer it will clean up very nicely.

21. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    Thank you FancySteel for your testimony. I am sure you act professionnaly and passionately. I wish you good luck
    To be honest, I am on the way to order a "cage" with a PA and not a "belt", because my wife and keyholder thinks a belt will be sooner or later noticed by our children...

22. ChastityKaz

ChastityKaz Member

Charlotte, NC
    Local Time:
    Boy this seems a bit more negative then positive about Fancy Steel. I have considered Fancy Steel before, and currently considering them again. They have some unique designs nobody else makes, several I really like. However, I did contact Fancy Steel about some custom work, and it seems like they can make the type of belt im looking for. So far, communication has been great, though I will say, he was very fast to send me an invoice to start making a belt. I am still looking at my options, but read this thread and now a bit unsure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice