Secret Reason To Use A Cage?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 16, 2017.

?

Truth?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    A wealthy merchant needed to cross a vast dry dessert void of water. This merchant was the senior partner technically in charge of everything.

He did not want to cross this dessert alone so he asked the junior partner to come with him. The junior partners needs had often come second in this partnership. The junior partner was often ignored and belittled by the senior partner. After all he was physically stronger than the junior partner and his last name was the name of the partnership. Besides society as a whole had decided senior partners were just more important, it was the way it always had been.

The junior partner did not trust the senior partner to be fair because he had been treated poorly in the past. The junior partner said “I will go on two conditions, that only I will be allowed to bring carry and manage the water absolutely, and that I my trained guard dog Albert comes with me.” The senior partner reluctantly agreed.

As the journey went on the junior partner rationed all the water. No other water was available. Along the dry desert journey when the senior partner would sometimes treat the junior partner poorly and in return the junior partner would allow the senior partner little or no water.

During those times of poor treatment by the senior partner the junior partner would drink vast amounts of water in front of the senior partner.

To make the point even sharper the junior partner would often have the senior partner very- very- very slowly pour three or four glasses into the junior partners mouth.

The senior partner knew the trained attack dog Albert was guarding the water night and day.

He knew the junior partner had locked all the water in sturdy metal cans and hidden the key where it could never be found.

Because of this he dared not resist even the most trivial or ridiculous requests or even think to sneak a drink of unauthorized water.

Although thirsty himself he would have to go without water if the junior partner wished. He was often forced to slowly pour glass after glass into the very wet mouth of the junior partner all the while knowing he could expect no water in return. The best he could dare hope for was a tiny sip or two, not enough to eliminate his thirst. Often he was allowed no water at all. During those times the closest he could get to enjoying water himself was to watch the junior partners enjoyment as he slowly poured a glass of water into the junior partners gushing wet mouth.

Albert, the junior partners guard dog would not let the senior partner near the water -even at night as the junior partner slept. The guard dog was not the sort of dog you could get around, always alert, always loyal to the junior partner. This dog had teeth, knew how to use them and a possessed a vise like jaw.

As the journey went on the senior partner dared not object to any request the junior partner made. He began to learn to treat the junior partner with reverence and respect.

Since the junior partner was the only source of water he had no other choice but to change his behavior toward the junior partner.

The senior partner began to think of the junior partners needs. He cooked, cleaned, insisted on doing most of the work. He made sure the junior partner recieved the best. His mind started to think of what he could do to stay in the junior partners graces. His bad behavior toward the junior partner completely turned around.

Later as they had arrived safe and alive the senior partner now had acess to abundant water. Sadly the senior partner then went back to his old ways of treating the junior partner poorly. He thought mostly in terms of his own interest and needs. He thought of himself as very important and the junior partner as far less important.

Now that the junior partner was not the sole source for water everything had changed back to the way it was before.

When the ONLY source of water was the junior partner he treated the junior partner with dignity honor and respect. When he could not even get near the water, even when the junior partner was sleeping he made sure the junior partner was comfortable.

Now that there were many other sources of water and he could have a drink of it anytime he wished his reformed behavior toward the junior partner evaporated.

Why?

Because dicks are like that...

https://iluvzitwhenshe.tumblr.com/post/166443897160/why-the-cage-a-wealthy-merchant-needed-to-cross

Love2blocked and MadamBelle like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    LOL. Good one!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Thanks I wrote this one myself and had my husband post it on his blog I made him create.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice