My fate is sealed...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bondinchas, Sep 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    A couple of days ago my keyholder wife went on a trip abroad to see a cousin for 5 days… which means as she locked me up just before, I’m going to be locked up now for 7 days minimum. What’s significant is that this is the first time she’s gone away and hasn’t left me a key in an envelope or told me where it is. She knows that I could easily break the lock off the cage in an emergency, so no real cause for concern. To me it was a noticeable change in her attitude, she was always worried before about me being locked up if she wasn’t around, in case I had a problem. Now she’s obviously become comfortable with both my new device fitting me better than the previous ones so less likely to have issues, and with just leaving me locked while she’s away from the house.

I'm determined to achieve the long term confinement that I had planned last year, I really want to get into months of chastity rather than the days and weeks we've been doing, but things conspired against it happening last year and so far this one. I've read recently that having an orgasm effectively 'costs' more than a month in chastity, because to start with it takes 2 or 3 weeks minimum to get back to the hormone balance that makes you submissive, and then you've lost time where you could have been at month 2 or 3 but you've started from zero again.

Leaving me 'home alone' is never a good idea...
    She doesn't know I've done this, she quite enjoys surprises, she's back on Tuesday so I'll find out soon enough what she thinks!

Cincy, 1mlockedup and Mark Owen like this.
  2. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
  3. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Lol nice one!!

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Ha Ha Ha. Be careful what you wish for. She's getting more comfortable with having you locked up, but it sounds like this is what you want, months not days, your journey is starting to get interesting. She's starting to take control Enjoy

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    It takes a little less than two weeks for your hormones to peak. After that you will not physically feel the urge to orgasm any stronger. Of course there is also psychological need which will vary from person to person. It took a few years for me to be able to go months without an orgasm. We slowly built up to it.

Being apart is no excuse to be unlocked. Your wife can seal a spare key in a small envelope, sign it and leave it in a state that she will know if it was opened in her absences. This preserves the chastity and assures you that in an emergency you can get out. There are also serially numbered plastic locks which you can photograph and send to your wife so she can see that you are still locked up. Many ways to stay locked up and safe when apart.

It has been my experience that if you look for reasons to be unlocked and free to orgasm, you can easily find them. There came a time with me where I had to commit or give up on chastity. My wife said that it felt like I was still in charge so why should she bother. So I made the commitment and only unlock for doctor or dentist appointments. The doctor checks my prostate due to my age and it is enlarged a little. My dentist does not touch me down there but her chair puts me in different positions and when she has all sorts of things in my mouth working, there is no opportunity to readjust my package or go to the restroom to remove it if a ball pops out. I learned this the hard way. I even went so far to change barbers because the chairs in the old barbershop were not cage friendly while the new ones are.

If you cannot take the constant feeling of arousal without it interfering with your life, perhaps chastity is not your thing. It was not my thing until I turned 60. Before that the urge to orgasm was too great to even consider especially since there are so many other fetishes that area focused on having orgasm. Good luck and hope it works for you but you will need to want it to work since no matter the cage, you can masturbate in any of them.

6. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    In my experience it takes 2-5 days getting back to submissive mode depending on how much my orgasm was satisfying.

7. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Do yourself a big favor and avoid cumming. You will really regret it as soon as it's over and you realize it wasn't worth the few seconds of pleasure for all the time spent in chastity. Take this week of chastity as an opportunity to begin a long term lockup of 30 days or maybe more. If it goes well, maybe you can manage a few months of chastity.

Lockedinmetal likes this.
  8. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Wife arrived back home from her trip a little after midnight last night. Snuggling down into bed she felt me down below and must have noticed that the lock felt different. She had a quick look at it and asked ''how's it been?''; ''Ok'' I replied.
    Being a lady of deep thoughts and very few words, she says ''Well, until that list of decorating jobs is done it might be a week, a month or even years'', and without another word rolled over to go to sleep.

Unusually for me, it took me rather longer to get to sleep last night.
    I think we're now at what you might describe as ''the next level'' :)

9. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Have a nice talk with her about extending your time spent in the chastity device, even if you do your chores. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to stay in for a long time now that you already have a week in your cage. Ask for another 3 weeks to make it a month. Then ask her again to consider extending your time even more at the end of that month. Maybe she'll keep you locked indefinitely and make your dream of long term chastity come true.

joe01 likes this.
  10. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    not needing to ask her for anything, she's getting what she wants...
    The home decorating is slowly getting done, I've done the first item on the list, and second is started and she was so pleased she 'invited' me upstairs last night for an 'early bedtime'.
    I wasn't sure if she wanted to unlock me but she just had a giggle about me being locked up and then went through the list of jobs and which in order they might best be done, mentioning "it may be some time before you finish all the jobs, the end of the month?".

joe01 likes this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @bondinchas that's a good idea that is cos if your cage need a padlock thing doing that to it will stop it going clang when you walk about.

12. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Since I was locked up at the end of August, after a week I was released for one night when she wanted piv, and at the end of last month had a few days out on honour to sort out an irritation under the base ring.
    So I'm now into my longest period without an O, 30 days, and it feels like we're moving from occasional use to 24/7.
    No 'big decision' to do so, just lots of little indications that she's becoming very comfortable with how it's going.
    for example...

The brass lock that I'd encased with polymorph ended up rather large, and it wasn't comfortable for her when we spooned, so I suggested removing the padlock and just sealing the hole with polymorph.
    Her: "Does that mean if you pour hot water on it you could open it?".
    Me, "Well, at more than 60C I'd burn myself doing that, I'd have to cut it off".
    Her: "No, We're keeping the padlock".
    So I suggested changing the padlock for a much smaller titalium one, but to do that I'd have to cut a very small piece from the post to allow the padlock to lay flat. She agreed to that and I did it. A 2 minute modification on my workbench and it now fits and protrudes much less. The new padlock is silver coloured so looks much better, I definitely had the feeling that we were both wanting to "get it right" for the long term.
    When I presented it to her to click the lock shut, she said with a big grin "Oh! That almost looks like jewellery!" Very happy she was.

Recently I added an app to her mobile phone without telling her. It was a day counter, a simple one that just shows a single desktop icon with the title "Locked up" and displaying the current total number of days.
    She is very careful about opening attachments or installing unknown software so she normally hates it if anyone changes anything on her phone or laptop without her knowing, she likes to have her desktops exactly as she wants them, so there was the chance that this might backfire on me.
    When she discovered it though, she was all smiles. She was quite happy that it's discrete, at work she can only use her mobile at breaks and lunch, and I can tell that she checks the counter as she now frequently refers to how many days it's been when she gets home from work.

Last night she asked me "How long do you want to be locked up?".
    I wasn't expecting that, and couldn't tell if she was testing me?
    I replied "Oh, I don't know... How about for as long as we're both having fun with it?".
    "Ok" she said, "but that could be months".
    After a pause she added "or years", and after an even longer pause "or decades"!
    "You missed out days or weeks" I said, my heart racing...
    She just smiled.

I've now ordered a book for her... "A Keyholder's Handbook" by Georgia Ivey Green. It seems to have had good reviews both here and elsewhere.
    I haven't told her yet. She has to travel a lot, so I'll give it to her as she's leaving for one of her trips, reading material for her journey. I think I'll leave it in the delivery packaging, then she'll know that while I'll have a good idea about the sort of things it might say, I won't have read it myself.
    It'll also be a surprise when she opens it, while she's very open-minded she's also very self-conscious so she won't want anyone to see what she's reading while travelling but I know she'll be quite curious to read it.

Life is good.

Cincy likes this.
  13. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Same with me, but it gets better and better every day for me, but I've only lasted 15 days, and I would love to know the feeling after 3 or 4 weeks.

14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad to see you've made it to 30 days. It only gets better from there, as it gets easier and easier to stay chaste.

Keep up the good work.

Lockedinmetal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice