Let's talk about (virtually) permanent and time-locked chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Oct 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    It's permanent in sense of nailing a window shut is permanent.

Obviously, even a titanium device is only provisionally "permanent". Everything can be cut with the right tools. However, people in permanent chastity can't be released without major effort - it can't happen on whim or the spur of the moment. The assumption is that release comes only if something changes.

Time-locked chastity is just a watered down version of this. They key goes away for a set time, e.g. using a timer safe or online service. You can still get out in an emergency, usually by breaking something. However, the assumption is that release comes only when time is up.

In both cases, the chastity is presumed non-negotiable. Whining, pleading, pleasing... none of these are going to help, or if they do there will be major relationship repercussions.

Since the chastity is non-negotiable, it no longer provides leverage to the keyholder. In fact, really there is no keyholder.

So why's it attractive to people like me, and brave souls like @Minas bitch ?

I think we're simply interested in being submissive rather than being dominated, and on some level prefer the drawn out sensuality of being locked to the anticlimax of orgasm.

That's what I think. What about you?

Keuschling and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There is only a point in making it 'permanent' if the Keyholder has decided she is not going to want him to have sex with her, or indeed at all, again. And she'll surely have plenty of other handles to ensure he does as he's told.

Keuschling, Alceste and slave_m like this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife used to finding hiding/losing the key, locking/unlocking all a bit tiresome. She doesn't want penetration any more and she loves long-drawn-out pussy worship. Virtually permanent chastity using a Ksafe suits her perfectly. It's lovely to please her and be submissive to her desires. As for the sensuality of being locked, yes nice most of the time, but while PIV and orgasms are virtually "another life", my penis likes to erect strongly, and sometimes the feel of the cage around it is a bit too much too handle. Keeping calm, the feeling passes in a few minutes and I'm back on track in the lifestyle.

Keuschling and Alceste like this.
  4. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    So I wrote this over on my tumblr now that it has been a week in permanent chastity. It is pretty applicable here to answer for my part of your question.

I thought I would share a bit more about our relationship and how that works with the permanent chastity. There is a general question I get a lot of;

“If you are permanently locked how will your keyholder control you?”

In a typical keyheld relationship the control is exerted through the key. So if this were the case then it would kill the relationship dynamic. E.g. If you do this I will let you out and give you a ruined orgasm. We are married and in a Master slave dynamic relationship. So she asserts control in anyway she deems fit. Sometimes through rewards, sometimes through punishments. So although it was sometimes fun for her to hold the key over me it was not integral to our interaction and never her style anyways. One of her favorite things, reveling and laughing at me in a predicament, she can definitely still enjoy as it is one hell of a predicament!

So how does permanent chastity work for the MS dynamic?

Being in chastity keeps me in a submissive, slave headspace. Normally when I would orgasm I lose the headspace, get sub drop, be depressed, and not be nice in general. Then it takes a couple of weeks for all the chemicals in the brain to build back up and then I am back in the right headspace that she wants.

So she has decided that I will not orgasm anymore.

From my perspective what is scary is that as I get deeper into the submissive headspace and the more of a slave/painslut I become, that eventually there would normally be an orgasm and a release. Now when that thought is crossing through my head, I realize there is no escape or release by orgasm of these submissive feelings. Which of course just sends me deeper into the slave mindset.

I have never felt more connected and happy in our MS lifestyle than I have since we made the chastity device permanent!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And plenty of other ways she can ensure you do as you're told if she wants. A remote control secured on your balls for starters.

Giles_English likes this.
  6. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I’m sort of in this boat. I’m locked 24/7 indefinitely. Yes, Mrs could unlock me at any time, but in practice, it just doesn’t happen. As she has said: the way we have sex doesn’t have anything to do with my penis anymore. We’re both ok with that.

Giles_English, gary170 and Alceste like this.
  7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    The key holding side of chastity was fun for a few years, but like many this becomes a chore that D was loosing interest in. The decision to go permanent evolved to where the penis was no longer required in our relationship and the benefits to D of keeping it that way far outweighed her need for PIV. The key is kept in a safe that only D has the combination for and it doesn't get opened for any other reason than if we have to swap devices for a plastic airport friendly device. The penis is only touched by D when the swap occurs to ensure that no orgasm or pleasure from any touching is experienced, effectively keeping the penis out of the relationship.
    We have found that after a few months the desire levels out (at an acceptably high level) to keep me totally fixated on her needs and wishes. In the past this level would reach a point where I became quite needy and painful always expecting that at some point I would be unlocked for penile pleasure and an orgasm. Without this expectation our relationship is calmer and exactly where we want it.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I am locked indefinitely, and my experience is similar to @young88. I have been locked 24/7 with time out only for exceptional conditions for over 3 years now. My desire remains high, although I am denied orgasm or even erection by the device. The desire does reach a plateau over time, and stays at that level continuously.

It is really a great experience.

9. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    My wife and I are basicly the same and loving it all smiles here

Giles_English, harddenial and Alceste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice