Custom Chastity device with BDSM attachment point in the base ring

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Giles_English, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Not much to say! I got Lady Fox to make me a base ring with an attachment point:
    Custom Ghost With Attachment Point.jpg.jpg
    It makes no difference to the day-to-day wear. However, if your relationship incorporates BDSM then you can get a spring hook and a strap like this:
    Strap With Hook - Copy.jpg
    Snap the spring hook to your attachment point, tighten the strap around a bed post, and suddenly you're trapped on your hands and knees.

It's a really fast, no hassle way to get into a restrained state for a whipping. I was on the "wrong" end of this last night. Not only was it quick, but the ergonomics were brilliant for my wife, who basically beat the heck out of me! (Story here)

The attachment point, of course, withstood a lot of strain but seemed undamaged. I anticipate it also being used to attach a tether chain, for example, for chaining up overnight.

Hope that's a useful review. I'm happy to answer any questions.

2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I've thought more than once how "odd" it is that none of the manufactures (custom or off the shelf) add a simple ring like that ... I'm sure that it is not even detected by you for daily wear ... but boy of boy the things that if could be used for ... from as you stated BDSM (holding you in place) to add-ons to just having a simple tie point for some "extra ball tension"

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I suspect it's to do with the way manufacturing is done. Metal devices would need a hoop welded on, or have a burr on the inside. Plastic devices are, well, plastic. It would break off.

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice