Don't Expect a Man to Put more “Effort” in to your Relationship than You

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Oct 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    To a man, if a woman is upset or angry, and he sees that everyone is well fed and seems to have access to enough resources….his brain can’t understand her being upset! SHE must be crazy!

She must be…she’s crying in a situation that I wouldn’t cry in. That’s how men think.

slave_m, jemima and Joan.t like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Over 40 years.

3. Adventures in Chastity

Account Deleted
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You literally said:
    As someone who is not a man, you could not possibly know this. It's only your interpretation. Because you have the luxury and privilege of not having to speak "man".

lockit, David.2k and gyrator53 like this.
  4. Adventures in Chastity

Account Deleted
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's some big sexist misandry.
    Again, you have no way to even know this.
    Like I said, you're going to Japan, refusing to learn the language, getting mad at the locals, and when you don't understand, you manufacture what you think they're saying, or simply dismiss them as less intelligent than you.
    Maybe learn the language instead.
    As a man, I have seen some gut-wrenching pain from other men. Choosing to turn a blind eye to it says more about you than about them, considering 80% of suicides are men. They're in pain, and you're just not interested in listening to, or rather, hearing them.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    When I see my Wife is upset and I cannot work out why my first and almost only thought is 'what did I do?' Sometimes it is obvious, sometimes it is completely unknowable. 99 times out of a 100 if there is no obvious reason why she is upset it is because I have done something.

Recently she got very upset with me because I was walking our dog on a long retractable lead. I knew something was wrong from the way she wouldn't talk to me with anything other than monosyllabic answers. It turned out that she has told me before she doesn't like that type of lead. Sixteen years ago.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Sorry but I have to Dis agree with you. We understand more than your giving us credit for. If a man sees his wife crying or upset he gets a feeling that he was failed to give her what she needs and it very upsetting to us. Especially when we can't fix the problem.

Look at the bright side You are getting a lot of interesting comments on this Thread

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    somestimes Ladies are sad and fed up and cry and i does as well. if a man loves them they shud be nice and try and make them happy again i think.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    "All men are like this and they do that and this is what they all think." Yet cry foul when someone makes a sweeping comment about women. Nonsense.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :) very good Paulie, you spotted the deliberate mistake

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you ever noticed that very masculine men rarely feel the need to ‘call up’ their male friends to talk?
    Have you ever noticed that men get by without really contacting a lot of their circle of friends?

11. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Aaah. I get what you are doing now. :)

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part of Mistress Lucy and I's plan to discourage male members from visiting the site. ;-)

Keuschling, slave_m and paulie slave like this.
  13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Oh, so that's why Admin hasn't been here lately.

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here’s the really interesting thing: for women who don’t have a happy relationship in their life just yet, Many of them read books that involve romance. They watch films that involve romance. They FILL UP their need for relational happiness with romance novels and dramatic films. Or they talk about their relationship or about the single life with their friends.

And yet….do you see many single men with romance novels?

I don't think so.

Keuschling likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    It is amazing. My kh could watch sweet home Alabama 100 Times. I had a pretty good handle on the whole story line and predictable ending after just minutes of starting...yet people still pay to watch them. I realize it’s not a suspense thriller, but knowing how a movie will turn out after a few minutes of air time would normally mean it’s a bomb...but not in this genre.

I guess my desire for romance and affection is tied to my actions and not what I wish would happen, or how I want to feel. I can honestly say I’ve never read a romance novel in my life. And silly romance movies that are predictable have only been watched when I was watching with someone and their idea.

16. Adventures in Chastity

Account Deleted
    Local Time:
    Again, this is you assuming that "woman" is always correct. It's not. Your "logic" is that if men don't do exactly this, then there's something wrong with them.
    it never occurs to you that they do something else, that suits them better. Because you've never looked or paid attention to the men around you.
    What a privilege you enjoy to look at men, see they're not behaving like women, and come to the conclusion they are incomplete and broken.
    By the same token, I can look at you emotionally dependent on your friends, needing the immature crutch of a romance novel to escape from, rather than deal with your problems, and come to the conclusion that you're incomplete and broken because you don't handle things with any sense of practicality, the way a man would.
    How does that sound?

P.S. Name one "romance novel" written with men as the primary audience. *cough*troll*cough*

GeorgeCS and lockit like this.
  17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    it's not an assumption it's a fact.

Look at the mess the world is in with its religions and wars and sports and politics. All designed by and sustained by men.
    how can you say there is nothing wrong?

Keuschling likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have read sexually explicit romance novels to my Wife. It serves two functions. One is the intimacy that comes from spending time together and the enjoyment she gets from me reading to her. She might be in the bath while I read, she might be lying on her bed, I might be sat at her feet, but however it happens it is one of the things that has really brought us closer together over the last year.

The other function is it serves as one of the easiest forms of tease and denial ever. She just lies/bathes/sits and lets me tease myself. I get aroused reading sex scenes to her, she gets to watch me get aroused knowing that it is because I am reading to her that the levels of arousal are increased. She then gets to tease me by telling me how wet I have made her, how she gets I would like to do the same things, it is incredible.

So any male who thinks that romance novels are stupid, find out for yourself what is going on in them. Don't just dismiss them as irrelevant. The ones that are explicit can give you some good ideas. The last time I was unlocked and allowed to make love to my Wife was as a result of reading one of these books to her. She got so worked up she couldn't take it any more and made me go and take my device off, wash, put my penis rings on and spray up with delay spray.

I am going to have to stop writing now as the memory of the event is getting me dangerously close to a hands free moment...

Keuschling and L-u-c-y like this.
  19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That's it. Limit reached. Ignore button hit.

Sorry @David.2k , I really tried, but I just cannot take your negativity any more.

Keuschling and L-u-c-y like this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I went back and looked at the content of his posts. He joined, rattled off how nuts everybody was, disappeared, and now resurfaced doing the same.

It’s almost like a member here started a new account and started pushing everyone’s buttons to get a rise out of people....or he’s....yeah.

Keuschling and traveler like this.
  21. Adventures in Chastity

Account Deleted
    Local Time:
    No it's not a "fact" since you haven't proven it or offered any evidence. You've just stated it over and over as if that was enough, and then gotten upset because you expect the privilege of not being questioned.
    Men fought wars to protect their families. Do you think men want to die in a mud puddle in some foreign country away from the people they love? Go look up the White Feather Ladies who shamed men into enlisting. Women expected them to die for them. They still do. When women were going to be expected to sign up for Selective Service (aka draft) in the U.S., women lost their minds. It's only okay to force men to die for their country.
    51% of the population is female. If women wanted female representatives, they would have female representatives. There are no obstacles to that - particularly since women don't have to sign up for the draft in order to vote - and women are in the majority. As history has shown, women are less inclined to vote based on a candidate's genitals than some people would prefer. What about the other end of it? Women digging ditches, tarring roofs?
    Religion is messed up because it's imaginary friends. The entire underlying idea is messed up and flawed. What's your point?
    What is wrong with sports? Women campaign for equal attention in their sports (despite teenage boys defeating female professionals). Which is it to be? If men are better at it, is that their fault? Do you dislike sports solely because you perceive men to be better at it? Or because you're not any good at it?
    Women are as violent as men. 343 scholarly reviews (270 empirical studies, 73 reviews) confirm it.

And, since you've moved the goalposts so far, what does any of this have to do with the "effort" men put into their relationships?

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    There are no roles or positions in the United Kingdom Armed Forces that are gender specific. Women have died, Channing Day and Lisa Head for instance. Men have fought wars in the belief they were protecting their families, notably WW2 but in the modern era this is no longer the case.

The point about religion being messed up is it is now largely and historically a complete Patriarchy. There are still arguments about giving women equal rights in the church. Religion has caused wars or been used as a battle cry for millennia. The two facts cannot be separated.

Beck and L-u-c-y like this.
  23. Adventures in Chastity

Account Deleted
    Local Time:
    And it's one of many reasons I'm against religion, including Islam and Christianity.
    It has what to do with men and their relationships and emotional maturity/communication with their partner?
    There's a saying about relationships: One person is the gardener who tends, and the other person is the flower who gets tended to/You kind of need to be the star of your relationships, you know? I mean, it's all about your stuff.
    Perhaps it's time for the flower to consider whether they even make any room in the relationship for the gardener, instead of just getting mad at the gardener for not doing something they weren't even welcome to do in the first place.

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The one thing I have learnt in all of this chastity exploration is how different I see the world than my Wife. I am not in any way going to extrapolate this discovery and say that all men are the same as me or women the same as my Wife as that would obviously be ridiculous. But the saying about men are from mars and women are from Venus is very much evident with us.

So the fact that men are in charge of religion is linked to how men are in relationships because, well, men. They are who they are and they see the world in the way they do. For millennia men have been controlling women's access to religion and in the same arc men have been controlling women in the home.

And I think that both partners in a relationship need to be gardeners, tending to the needs of their partner.

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This thread is so far from where it started, yet is interesting so will partake in the fun.

I think we can agree that men in general have ruled or led modern civilization so far. Great Britain has been ahead of every one with queens and female prime ministers, but the rest of the world is just starting to elect women. In America, women just don’t vote their gender or even for their own rights and benefits. You wouldn’t believe how many women voted for trump here, and he’s a pig, that wanted to take rights and benefits from women. Openly! Heck he even was caught on tape saying that when your famous you can grab women by the pussy and they don’t care. He was even running against a female to vote for.

Actually in America, the last time a strong female presence had spoken and was heard, was the temperance movement which turned out to be one of the worst ideas in American history. It single handedly created an empire of organized crime and led to the bloodshed in the streets and crime wars.

I am not convinced that women leaders would do any better at avoiding conflicts...at least not with other women leaders. When women dislike one another, things sour in a hurry. Most of the women I’ve dated actually don’t get along with other women very well. Anyway, I think it’s a power thing anyway, and absolute power corrupts absolutely...no matter what is between your thighs.

Fun stuff

Beck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice