A new hop

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MatCagedSub, Sep 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    About 2 years ago I discovered a male chastity belt and a year later I bought my first chastity device. Since then, I have locked it a few times and tested various models and sizes of rings. Since then I have asked my wife / KH to put me in chastity. She still has not done it, as I wish. Every time I was locked up, it was my own choice. One time he asked me to lock myself in a cock cage, I got hurt. My biggest blocking time was 48 hours. Whenever I touch the subject, my wife does not seem to like it very much and she says she prefers it loose and big. This morning, before work, I locked myself up again and gave my wife the keys. She said: Are you sure? Is it well placed inside HT2? I said yes. Her: Because I'm going to keep the keys now. Was it the beginning today? Will I feel the power of chastity? Now I'm locked in here, excited and scared. Loose the control of my body makes me apprehensive. What else will I feel?

Giles_English and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Neediness, wanting her close to you. Helpless. Missing erections. Doubt. Borderline anger and frustration. Peace. Contentment from letting go and letting her have it her way knowing she's happy. Fear and trepidation. Not knowing when or even if you will ever be allowed to reach orgasm again. Desire to cum, desire to stay chaste to keep your mindset the same for her.

All sometimes within moments of each other. It is truly a roller coaster of ups and downs. She of course will not be that in tune to this...she is not thinking of your chastity 24/7 like you are. So keep that in mind when you are feeling neglected or want attention all the time.

Have fun

Open2njoy, corsac, Keuschling and 3 others like this.
  3. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Thanks
    Let's see what will happen

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Your journey has begun and the less complaining and asking for release, the better! Enjoy the journey!

5. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    The first night when my wife was at home there was not much conversation and no teasing. Soon we went to sleep. My first night was normal, I was only bothered by the strong nocturnal erections. I woke up early, she shortly after, I was a little excited and I began to give her affection, kisses and even got him to let me do an oral (I love his smell). It also teased my balls and nipples. I think she gets overexcited to know that she has my control. In the afternoon she invited me to go to the Motel (Here in Brazil they are directed and furnished for casual sex and have available Jacuzzi, large beds, mirrors, erotic chairs, etc.) I was not sure what to say but I agreed to go. Arriving there we took a Jacuzzi bath (I still locked it) then blindfolded me and went to get dressed. Then he tied my arms and legs and gagged me (I love that part). When she discovered me she was wearing a black latex dress, socks, boots all black, it was stunning. He teased me a lot and said he would unblock me. She said it was too early to unlock, but she said she had the key would do whatever she wanted. To get around the situation
    EN">I said that I should not cum, to help I put a condom on. She sat down on me and slid delicious, made fun of me. I was holding on tight. I managed not to cum, she understood the situation and did not force me to enjoy it and congratulated me for my self-control. I was proud of myself and her also for providing a beautiful afternoon of sex (without orgasm it is logical). The second night was worse because I had many painful nocturnal erections. The next morning I was disappointed, although I gave a lot of affection and kisses and received many provocations she insisted that I would unlock and did. He took a gel and gave me a handjob and then made me penetrate it, I cum a lot, only after 48 hours locked, when a woman wants something she always gets. It was a mix of yummy and disappointing, as I'm sure I should go much further. I'll talk to her some other times to see if she can keep me going any longer. I realized she considered the cock gage to be her competitor, not an ally. I want to feel really frustrated, helpless, losing control of my cock.
    Sorry about my English, sometimes a used a translator.

Keuschling and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    48 hours locked up is a start. But only a start. It all depends on your key holder and what she wants out of this arrangement. It is t uncommon to go for weeks or months without an Orgasm if the KH doesn't want to allow you an Orgasm. Every arrangement is different and unique and that what makes it exciting. Thanks for posting your Journey and please continue.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  7. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last night I was talking to her again and she asked me why I found little time. I said that I would like to be denied more time, since I had been locked up 48 hours before. She asked if I would like to be locked up permanent. I did not know what to say and I said no but I would like a longer game. She said I was going to get addicted to being locked up. I said no, but I think I lied because I liked that feeling. I slept very excited because she is not to touch on that subject. Maybe she was even enjoying the idea now. Are we addicted?

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Very likely. Agree that it's to be her decision and you'll soon find out. If you're not sure, suggest a trial period of, say, 6 months.

Keuschling and kellysbitch like this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Very likely. Agree that it's to be her decision and you'll soon find out. If you're not sure, suggest a trial period of, say, 6 months.

10. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I want more than a expect. I big surprise. I want : "Chastity started whem you want out"

11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for.

There is no written rule book saying what is right and what is wrong. Only your word to give her complete control of your orgasms. It is very likely that eventually she will discover how much better it is When you don't make a mess.
    Communication is important, very important. But when ever SHE decides she needs you to cum is always the right amount of time.

corsac and Keuschling like this.
  12. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Thanks

I'll try it a little bit at a time

Queensbitch likes this.
  13. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Since I was unlocked last Sunday we have not had sex until now. I can not tell her that I really want to be blocked because it's going to happen that I do not want to give her pleasure. She would be very upset. I do not know what to do because I thought about chastity all week. She could have locked me all week but did not, as she had asked. I would have beaten my time locked up and would be very happy. Any suggestions for this beginner?

14. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Mi
    Mistress and I have been doing this for the better part of a year and I am very much a self locker. I welcome the prospect of being pushed but her appetite usually finds me within a couple of weeks. And that's usually OK. Her pace and communication.

Keuschling likes this.
  15. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the help and support.

16. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last night my wife / KH said she would give me back my chastity device. I told you again if you want me to use it, she said that I can already like it so much. Then after the bath I began to kiss and tease her them she sent me to bed and started doing a handjob and oralsex, I was imagining a Tease and Denial (so desired) that I could not take it and cum. I was super relaxed and I fell asleep. Unlocked still. In the morning my chastity device still on top of the sink I was smiling and she said why? Because I did not put the chastity device on yet. She said you should locked up. Hrrrrr. I was super excited, hard, that I had a lot of work to lock it up and hand over the keys. I'm here again locked, excited, anxious...

iome343 likes this.
  17. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last night I had a long teaser session. I even had to ask her to stop because my balls were crushing. I tried to figure out what her intentions were about me being locked up, but she let it in the air. This morning we gave some hot kisses, I said that I was very excited and she replied you will be a little more locked (I wanted to listen: long locked).

One thing I notice when I'm locked up is that she gets a lot more aroused and excited and gives me a lot more affection than when I'm free. It´s a good thing, but the chance that I feel the power of chastity in the long run is smaller. As I had read to women, male chastity does not mean less sex. Maybe the power to have control over the partner leaves her like this.

18. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    She is discovering her power within. Don't pressure her by stating "more time". Instead, focus on how YOU can provide her pleasure without using her cock. May I strongly suggest you provide her pussy with your tongue's loving devotion..!! Do it right and often then you'll find your self locked for quite a long time..

19. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I did not have time to update my status. After 48 hours locked up, my wife / KH said she did not want me locked up anymore and I was pissed off by my cock. I said I was fine. After a few kisses and teasing she really took the key and unlocked me. I started a massage and the handjob on my dick still a little wrinkled. Then he sat on top of it and began to ride, enjoying himself. I enjoyed it. I found that cum after a period of time locked is different, I can not explain why.
    I workship her pussy the night before at the suggestion of Muzzo4you.
    I could not get back for more than 48 hours locked. I'm still going to stay on the goal of staying longer on chastity. Since then we have not talked about my chastity and I am unlocked at the moment. The only thing that happened was when we were having sex the other night she said that I was very naughty, I said, you need to punish me then. She only nodded.

20. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    If it's any consolation, my wife is also new to this and I'm having an equally frustrating experience.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  21. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    Let her take the reins on when to and for how long you'll be locked. Keep up your tounge's devotions - doing an especially great job when locked - and you'll see that over time she'll apply more lock time because that is when you're REALLY showing her how special she is to you.

22. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    The funny thing is that I'm paying more attention to her, but on the other hand when I'm locked she also gives me a lot of attention, more than normally.

23. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    I believe that is a situation without any 'down side', also known as a 'win win'. Good for you both!

MatCagedSub likes this.
  24. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Very good news:
    During the last week I was without sex with my wife. On Saturday night I begged to be locked since we were not making use of my (her) penis. She did not agree with me and left me unlocked. On Sunday I go off-road and I'm back in the afternoon. As soon as I showered she said to me to put my cock cage immediately and asked: Is not this what you want? I just nodded my head. Mummm. It made my belly cold and my penis (hers) became hard immediately. I locked it up as requested. When we went to bed she started to lick my balls, I almost cum, since I had not ejaculated for one week, we got sleeping. The next morning we made a very nice car trip together. I was driving and she constantly caressing me and fiddling with the cage. I've never had so many erections (half erections actually) on the same day. At the end of the day new section of teasing (I think she likes it a lot) I started to stand on the edge and I said I was almost enjoying it (it was locked), she stopped a bit, then started to tighten my nipples and my balls again. I told him to stop immediately because I would enjoy it. She stopped but my contractions were increasing and I had a ruined orgasm locked up. I guess I did not expect to be locked up the way I did on Sunday when I got really excited. As soon as I saw my KH, I said I would stay in chastity anyway. She gave the key to me to shower and I locked immediately after the shower following his orders. In the new section bed of teasing, but she started asking me some questions of who wants to control me more: Will you stay longer with me? Are you going to give me a lot of affection? Are you going to leave less with friends? I was a bit drunk and very excited and I agreed with her in all the answers. I still said: Please, you can lockup whenever you want, I'm yours alone. Will I regret it ....... We kissed a lot and exchanged a lot of caresses, but she still did not let me do the oral in her. I'm locked up now and waiting for orders (actually I want her to denied me..) I'm very horny.

25. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I’m caged since Sunday, it’s The logest time locked, My KH said that chastity is what I want só it is what will have. I’m very horny and frustrated now. I’m gona crazy.
    I think I'm getting what I want. Do I really want this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice