On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hi Mash I can empathise with this , I think the role reversal of being taken with a strapon as you describe can bring with it very deep and emotional thoughts, as its now the woman who is in control and decides how its played out , the when the where , fast or slow , how deep and for how long , things the man may have taken for granted are now turned on him , He finds himself in a position which makes him think about and appreciate to some extent how this must feel or have felt for the woman , the total exchange of power or simply a feeling of helplessness , can all evoke strong emotions and certainly make the man question some of his past actions , but more importantly can give him a better understanding of things from the womans point of view and hopefully will lead him to be more respectful compassionate and understanding toward them

2. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    submission and total acceptance of a woman's control is the true beginning , In my opinion moulds made by society are good for only one thing and that is to be broken by people who want to make their own and follow a new and individual path

xcitedsisssy, Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    I agree completely. As part of the power exchange between my wife and I my manhood had to be irreversibly broken and it was. My submission to her rightful authority now is complete and my obedience absolute, as it always should have been.

sissybitch, Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    As I read his testimony all I could think of was how i was once treated by a man supposed to be my lover but treated me in bed like a pot of shit, to be owed and trashed the moment he got his pleasure.
    That sensation remained in my body like a mark of fire, emptying me of everything human.
    Many years had passed, now that is already forgotten, but the red-hot iron mark still persists.

5. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Were men to be pegged on a regular basis they'd likely be more respectful of women.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Like always you have the perfect way of saying things. Thanks

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's sad when you think about it. How a lot of men treat the person they say their in Love with. Even today I was in a shopping mall ,which is a very strange thing for me to do , I spent a lot of time just watching people. Alot of men don't even open the door for their wife, just out of respect or convenience. I also say how a lot of people speak to their spouses and it was t very impressive. No wonder I don't like going shopping LOL.

@Joan.t i hear what your saying even though many years may have passed since you were treated poorly by your spouse. You never really forget the marks stay with you. Now don't get me wrong I have never intentionally hurt my wife of 32 years but I could have been better and now I know that I can.

This may get me in trouble but I'm going to say it anyway. Most younger people I know think about themselves first and foremost and everything revolves around what they can get out of a relationship. It's always better to Give than to Recieve. I guess we can't fix the world but we can do our little part. Like I said when I go away I do a lot of thinking.

Just imagine what the world would be like if every teenage boy was locked in Chastity by his parents than the key was passed on to his future Wife. Things would be aLittle different.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes for sure. Ive only been pegged on a regular basis for a short while and my respect for my wife has definetly grown. On Thursday night when she told me to go prepare myself I became instantly wet and excited that She was going to Make Love to me.

xcitedsisssy, sissybitch, JiL and 3 others like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You would think that if you went away for the weekend the effect that your Mistress had on you wouldn't be as strong. Not with my Lovely Mistress.

This morning I received this text " go to the car and get the parcel from under the passengers seat, don't open it, call me when your back in your room "

Since I had my Wife's car this was definetly planned. I retrieved the package and did as instructed. When I called her she told me to set up my iPad so we could face time and she could watch me. The package contained a small strap and a metal weight with a string tied to it. She than told me to " tie the string around her property and start spanking myself while she watched."

I tied the string to her property pulling it down. I started to spank myself. I had applied a few strokes when she said Harder, I did as ordered as the weight was swinging back and forth pulling on her property. I continued with the spanking untill she told me to stop, my backside was definetly reddened and my testicals were feeling the effects of the weight. She than ordered me to stand in the corner with my legs spread so she could see the steel weight. It was over an hour that she had me stand their even though I was sure she wasn't watching all the time I obediently remained in position.

When she allowed me out of the corner she told me to have a good weekend and ended the face time. Even when I'm away from home she's still in control

sissybitch, JiL, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear you got cained the other day. I've sweated out a couple of brief ones. Hope your always on her good side. lol....
    Sounds like you've already moved on to much better things.

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Today has been a very interesting day. Being away from home in a hotel by yourself with nothing that you have to do. I've taken advantage of my time to just lay around and do a lot of reading, I'm also not under the Internet time clock that my Mistress put me under. What I've been reading is posts here at the mansion, some new and some older ones. This has been very informative and also given me a chance to know some of you histories since I've only been active for a few months.

Just reading about some of your struggles and adventures with Chastity has made me wet and kept my cage on tight. It's been an enjoyable day. I would just like to thank everyone that takes the time to contribute to this website. Everything that you add is valuable to someone.

I'm going to take a break from reading and use the suction cupped dildo that I brought along to give my self some pleasure. I'm not sure if my Mistress would approve of me giving my self pleasure but it not like I'm Going out with another woman or Masturbating.

Keuschling, bincorona, JiL and 2 others like this.
  12. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi Mash pleased to hear your finding your break relaxing , and your not under the internet time clock , but I am not at all sure about your self pleasure with that dildo , I know for sure my mistress would view it as a breach of rules , lets hope your mistress is a bit more forgiving or dosnt find out , good luck and enjoy anyway :) ;)

Keuschling and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Sounds like you better come to your senses and not be doing anything you do not have permission to do

Keuschling, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I prepared my self to give myself anal pleasure. I cleaned myself and mounted the dildo on the edge of the coffee table. I lubed myself up than stood and looked at the dildo I wanted to but didn't want to. ( I think a couple people were already in my head ha ) after looking at it for awhile I picked up my phone and called my Mistress to ask her permission.

When I went away for the weekend by my self she told me to have fun and that I could do what ever I wanted as long as my cage stayed on and I didn't have an Orgasm. I was thinking about what she said when she answered the phone. We had the normal short conversation about how you are than I asked her if I could use the dildo on myself. It went silent on the other end for a few minutes. I wasn't sure what she was going to say. Finally she responded by saying. " if that's what you want than go ahead and do it But for your information Terrie and Paul are coming over shortly. Maybe I'll get him to do me up the ass also. Have fun " she than hung up.

My Mistresss has never allowed me to penetrate her bum before. I had tried a few times but she never allowed it and now she was saying that she might allow someone else to take her anal cherry. I sat down on the bed and just stared at the dildo waiting for me. I wanted to. I also wanted to phone her back and say no don't do it. But I knew if I did that then she would just because I said not to.

It took along time untill I took the dildo from the table and put it back in my suitcase. Thanks @sissybitch and @Queensbitch for your feedback. I should have checked my thread before I called now I'm stuck with the question. Did she?

15. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hi Mash,
    i do think you did the right thing by calling your Wife/Mistress first. Once you have given control of your pleasure to another it is always the right thing to do....ask for your own pleasure when separated. My Wife and K/H travels quite frequently. One of the things she always says to me, as she pats her property on the way out the door is "Have Fun". Well to me being locked up the only way to have fun is with my dildo. She calls me several times a day to check and tease me. Which just entices me more to ride that dildo. When I get to that point I call and ask if I may. Sometimes it's a yes and other times she will tell me to wait for her return. She has never told me I have to ask but since she is the owner of my pleasure....

The question of Did she? I think being the wonderful Mistress she is, when she is ready to inform you, she will at the time and place of her choosing. Just prepare yourself because it may not be the answer you want to hear. Well that's my 2 cents worth. Have fun....lol

Keuschling, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Would that be your Mistress's first time receiving anal? Would you be permitted/required to watch?

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi Mash , I think you made the right choice there , now no matter what your loyalty to your mistress remains intact and her trust in you remains unbroken , as to the question Did she , my take would be no , she said it as a way of making you stop and think , a bit like a test of sorts , her way of saying I cant stop you but how would you feel if I ---- , this is just my thought on it and I could be totally wrong but my guess is she thinks too much of you to do something like that to you for real

Keuschling, bincorona and Mash2214 like this.
  18. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    My wife does that to keep me submissive and obedient. She has the option of cuckolding me with any or all of my close friends and never lets me forget it. She says it's unlikely but the possibility keeps me in line.

19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    This weekend after a very hot time together, my Bride asked me to pose for pictures .I was more than a little surprised, but I didn't hesitate to do what she told me. I was wearing nothing but a black lace nighty she bought me last week. One shot was of me on all fours. I know she took at least 4 or 5, because I got a quick look at them. When I ask her what she plans to do with them, a big smile comes over her face, but she won't tell me why she took the pictures or what she plans to do with them. I can only imagine. Talk about on display. lol....

20. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Sounds like another step in the evolution of a sissy. Was your bare bottom showing?

21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes. All was showing.

iome343 likes this.
  22. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Just checking in on you Mash. Haven’t heard from you in a bit.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry about that. After getting back from my weekend away. I was working for 5 days 16 hours a day, so I didn't. Have very much Free Time LOL. I'll fix that problem in the next few days. Thanks for your concern

sissybitch likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Club @JiL I would have Loved to be there

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the lond delay. Life gets in the way sometimes. When I returned from my weekend away Mistress and I talked about my anal self pleasuring that I didn't do. She said it was alright by her if I did but she really appreciated the call. She said it showed that I new my place.

I don't know what she may have done with Paul and she wasn't saying. Since she has stopped allowing me to use my penise to make Love to her and stopped sucking on me ( six months now ). She has become more willing to use someone else for her pleasures. I do now that she has given at least two different men A Blowjob. I wish that it was me receiving it but since I agreed to be Locked permanently I really have nothing to say. She also hasn't lost her Anal Virginity yet but told me it's going to happen soon and that I wouldn't be the one doing it. Maybe she'll make me watch , I guess I'll see what she has planned and when it'll happen.

I've also just received two new cages. One with a Urethra tube and the other one which she Locked on me this morning is shorter than anything else I've ever been locked in.

On the more exciting side of things, she told me this morning that we're having company this evening and she wants the house spotless. Besides cleaning the house today and making supper. She wants me cleaned, shaved, collared, cuffed and nude when she gets home. I have my work cut out for me and my new small cage is already tight. Life is Good

JiL, mrfelix, Sublifter49 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice