From fantasising lurker to cock locked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johnnycumlately1, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Hi, my wife started teasing and denying me 3 years ago and has become an expert at keeping me on edge for several weeks, with the occasional ruined orgasm. We dabbled with steel cock rings which I loved. Then about a year ago I started fantasing about her locking my cock up. Last week I finally took the plunge and bought a Captus steel cage, still worrying about how to introduce her to it. This site and others provided fantastic advice, so on a day when she was out I tried out the cage. I knew the best ring size from having experimented with cock rings, so the cage fitted really well. Apart from two things which were easily sorted - the cage itself pressed down on my balls too hard (bent it up a bit) and the ring edges were a bit sharp (Dremel'd them smooth).

Which just left how to introduce her to it and my fantasy. I just grasped the bull by the balls (so to speak) and described how much I loved her T&D but that I'd dreamt for ages about going a step further with her locking up my cock and controlling the key in between times. I got the predicted "why on earth would you want me to do that, that's bizarre, won't it hurt etc etc" but sensing a tiny bit of interest, I persisted and said that I'd bought a cage to try. I couldn't actually believe it when she said Ok, let's have a go. I was left locked up all night and all the next day including an afternoon shopping. She'd thought I'd taken it off in the morning, but that's another story !

That was a week ago. Early on, she pointed out that it would have been better if I'd involved her in the choosing and purchase - fair point in retrospect. I/we have overcome that by her personalising the cage with some rainbow ribbon (she's into rainbows !) and I'm confident that we're now on the same path, although I'm obviously still way ahead of her, given my previous fantasising. For example, I dream of being locked up for weeks/months on end with occasional removal/tease/deny/relock and lots of verbal teasing, but she currently will only lock me up for bedtime play and then removes it for sleep. I think she's beginning to understand that it's her cage and her cock - partly because I've told her we'll only put it on when she decides - which is obviously hugely frustrating for me, but is the only way I can see. We also haven't got the point where she can fit it without my help so I fit it and she snaps the lock shut and puts the key (on some rainbow ribbon !) in her drawer. I am just going to have to be patient and hope that she catches me up on this path we're on, that she overtakes me and that her inner Domme comes to the fore.

So, hi, good to join the club.

2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, Johnny, I hope you enjoy yourselves. Give her time to become accustomed to everything, and she sounds like she might quickly perceive the benefits of having a chaste man around the house.

3. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
  4. GoddessMhistina

Owner
    SW, TN
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    First of all, welcome. From what it sounds like she is interested and learning. A book you could but her is The Keyholders Handbook. My husband introduced me to that book and it was a great beginning and very helpful.

jemmi and slave_m like this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    That might solve a future question... ''What would you like for Birthday / Christmas?'' ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice