From Nice To Cruel In Two Words

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Sep 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Isn’t it amazing how quickly you can change from normal vanilla Jules into cruel Mistress Jules?
    Sitting online speaking to lockit a few nights ago, there were things happening that I had to deal with on the computer. It was later than normal for me and I was yawning good style. Lockit was there being supportive then he posted on messenger “Guess What”

Immediately my mindset changed and the reply was “I don’t care but if you say you are going to bed and leaving me here you will be locked without a break for at least a week”. Now, we all know he can do this but he is working this week which would have made things much more difficult for him.

I was surprised at how quickly I changed from nice to wicked with just a thought that he was going to leave me on my own at the end of a computer.

Obviously, he did not go and kept me company until I was done.

Just thought I would put that out there as a warning for you guys, females can turn, very quickly if you say the wrong thing. Although I am sure you have guessed that by now.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    When I was chatting to my last Mistress over text I so very easily slipped into "sub mode" without thinking and immediately apologised to which she laughed .
    I was so shocked how easily I did it without thinking and I couldn't help it .
    Just to add it was very early days and not official at the time .

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    My Mistress had me take her bike to the shop for repairs this weekend. I was actually supposed to do it earlier in the week, but forgot. I texted her from the shop "this is taking forever". Her reply "Guess you should have taken care of this earlier in the week". My reply "Ha ha ha, you are so funny". Her reply "I wasn't being funny and I don't appreciate the disrespect". My reply "Sorry Mistress, the bike people were really annoying me. Influenced my response. I apologize". Her response "That's better". I'm sure this will come up at Thursday's punishment. :eek:

Mistress Jules, spider203 and joe01 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    37 years with the same woman I can honestly say ,Yes I Have Experienced That

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh the one word is so much fun when I know I am doing it. Still quite a surprise when I haven't realised that is what I have done. @lockit will normally mention it a few hours later when he knows it safe, saying something like - "You do know you went full on Jules with that one word?" It can take me until he mentions it to realise that is what I have done.

joe01 and Chastitybf88 like this.
  6. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Well mistress he may mention it, but it isn't like you need to apologize for it. If anything, it's the sub who should apologize for causing such actions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice